Status: I'll update as much as possible

Tainted Love

--6

I couldn’t believe I had just seen my favorite band for the second time this year. Maybe it was excessive, but love is love. I was practically glowing when we left the auditorium, only to be stopped by security, and escorted back stage. I didn’t know what was going on, but I wasn’t afraid, Shane was right here next to me, to protect me if needed.

“Bro, at least tell us why you’ve pulled us?” Shane was arguing with the guard, trying to figure out what was going on, but the man wasn’t budging, or telling us anything.

“Someone just wants you to be here.” I rolled my eyes, not sure what to think anymore. I just wanted to figure this out, head back to the hotel room, and drink more. The flask that I had managed to sneak in wasn’t cutting it for me anymore. I just wanted tonight to be fun to be my last hurrah in case I was pregnant.

“Go in.” The guard motioned towards the door, Shane was throwing a fit wanting to know who was in there, I just pushed past him, and opened the door, only to stop dead.

-


She was here, they had found here, and she was here. I watched as her eyes widened, not sure what to do obviously, or how to react. I watched her dark blue eyes light up, and her jaw drop open.

“Oh my, holy crow!” She jumped up and down smiling; her friend turned and looked into the room, stopping dead in his tracks. He turned to her, and grinned seeing her reaction. My stomach immediately tightened what if this was her boyfriend? What if my plan didn’t work out? The guys were all watching her, and I was met with a knowing stare by Brian. He just smirked, shaking his head a little, before standing up, and introducing himself to the girl.

“Hi, I’m Brian!” He had a smile on his face, obviously enjoying this girls reaction towards us.

“Arabella, Ary for short! It’s so nice to meet you, I’m a huge fan!” Brian grinned, and nodded. Arabella, that was a beautiful name. Arabella Sanders had a good ring to it. That’s exactly who she’d be too, if I had my way, I don’t think she’d have anything bad to say about it either. I watched as she, and her friend introduced themselves to everyone, her excitement was showing through with every word, and I smiled knowing that I had maybe just made up for what I did the last time I saw her.

“Holy shit, you’re M. Shadows! This is so crazy!” I laughed, and nodded, reaching my hand out towards her, she basically dove on me, squeezing me in a hug, and my body reacted. It remembered every moment her body had been pressed up against me before, and it definitely wanted her pressed up against me again. I put my arms around her, hugging her back, standing up to my full height as I did so, making her giggle as I pulled her off the ground a bit.

“You’re tall!” I laughed, nodding down at her; she smiled big back up at me, just before being snatched away by Jimmy. He picked her up, before twirling her down, putting her back down grinning.

“I like you! You’re the new friend, okay?” She giggled, nodding, before hugging Jimmy quickly. I snuck into the bathroom, and tried to calm myself down a little bit, I didn’t want anyone to notice the bulge in my pants, she was the only girl in the room, so people would know exactly what it was from. I didn’t want to freak her out, I wanted her to be attracted to me, and I wanted her to crawl into bed with me tonight. I did not want her to think I was a creep for just getting turned on, because she hugged me. I felt like I was going through puberty again, just because of this.

I took a deep breath, before walking back out of the bathroom, everyone was having a loud conversation, and as I watched her animatedly talk to Jimmy and Zack about something, I smiled. She’d fit in well with the family, everyone already seemed to accept her, and enjoy her company a bit. She made a remark that had Jimmy hooting with laughter, and pointing at Zack, who had an eyebrow raised, but a smirk on his face. I recognized that look, he was attracted to her too, but that was mine. There would be no touching her. She blushed at the way Zack was looking at her, before ducking her head. I tried to hide the growl, and walked over to them, smiling at her. She grinned back up at me, making my smile widen a bit.

“So, excited that you came back stage?” She nodded quickly, but then furrowed her eyebrows.

“Why did I get to come back stage?” I smiled, and motioned for her to lean into me. She looked confused, before leaning into me, I brushed her hair away from her ear and got close.

“Just something about you made me notice you, even the last time you came to one of our concerts, I saw you.” I pulled back, and so did she, with a deep blush coloring her cheeks. She ducked her head, obviously to hide the look, but I was more than okay with it. I brushed her hair back away from her face, wanting to see the way I had affected her. She glanced over at me, biting her lip softly, I smiled and put my hand on my leg, rubbing my pinky finger against her leg.

“So, do you guys want to come back to the bus?” Brian had asked the perfect question, they both nodded, before standing, and waiting to be led away.
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys are so amazing, you don't even know<3

I actually have up till chapter 12 already written out, so I'm posting this as kind of a treat, for everyone. Every time I post a new chapter, I get so many recommendations from you guys, and then seem to gain over 10 more subscribers!

I seriously cannot believe that my second story would get so many readers, subscribers, and recommendations. I'm very thankful for all of it. The comments are so amazing, and it makes me smile every time I get one.

Seriously, thank you all so much(: