Status: I'll update as much as possible

Tainted Love

--7

She was starting to get drunk. When we got back to the bus Jimmy had insisted we started drinking, he checked both of their I.D’s, wiggled his eyebrows, but didn’t tell us how old they were. I guess she was at least legal though, because he didn’t throw them off the bus.

This was starting to work in my favor; Shane was sitting in the lounge playing video games with Zack and Johnny, while she was sitting next to me. She was sitting right up against me on the couch, my arm around the back of it, brushing her shoulder, and a big smile plastered on her face every time I pushed my leg a little more against hers. Zack and she had flirted a little when we got back on the bus, but I think I had given him enough looks to scare him off. She had stared at him as he left though, making the jealousy building in my gut spike.

“You feel okay?” I whispered in her ear, as Jimmy slapped Brian upside his head, making her giggle. She looked up at me, grinning, and nodded quickly. Her gaze locked with mine, and stayed there, she bit her lip softly, before scooting a little closer to me, so we were hip to hip. My body was ready to react again, and this time almost uncontrollably. She pushed her leg against mine, before just throwing it over one of mine, and curling up against my side. I let my arm drop off the back of the couch, and onto her shoulders. She smiled, and reached up, lacing her fingers with mine.

“You’re going to drive me crazy.” I whispered smiling as the blush spread across her cheeks.

“Take it to the bunks you two!” Jimmy hysterically laughed as Brian yelled at us. She blushed deeper, before looking up at me and raising an eyebrow. She stood up, my hand still in hers, and pulled me off the couch, before walking off the bus, dragging me a long behind her.

“Why are we going out here?” She dropped my hand and pressed herself up against the bus, before shrugging.

“Privacy, I guess.” I grinned as she slurred her words a little. She smiled back at me, and I just couldn’t help myself, I walked over to her, grabbed her by the hips and lifted her up against the bus. Her eyes got wide, and I could tell something was wrong for a moment, but her eyes met mine, and she calmed down a bit. But she still seemed to be on high alert, not sure what to think at the moment.

“So, you want to be with me in private?” I wiggled my eyebrows making her giggle, but the little nod made my heart soar. “Can I kiss you?”

My only response was her mouth against mine, just softly brushing her lips against mine, but it was something. She had made that step, and I had at least asked for permission. I pressed her up against the bus, only keeping one hand on her hip, as the other reached up towards her face to hold her in place as I deepened the kiss a little. She didn’t seem to have a problem with it though, she opened her mouth to be, inviting my tongue in, inviting the kiss to go deeper. I couldn’t help my body’s reaction anymore, and pressed my hips into hers, grinding them against her a little as she pressed back into the bus. I heard a little whimper escape from her throat, and my growl answered her. I moved my mouth down to her neck, and made sure to leave a mark of my own on her, telling people that she had someone. I wanted everyone to know that she was with someone.

“Matt!” She gasped as my teeth marked her neck, her fingers gripped into my shoulders, and her back arched a little, pushing her off of the bus, just making me push back against her.

“What?” I asked, kissing against the place I had just bit. There was that whimper again, which just made me want to sink my teeth into her neck again. She pressed her hips against mine, and I smiled. She probably just didn’t know how to tell me what she wanted, I had been the one to take her virginity, and I don’t believe she had been with anyone since that night.

“I just… I need…” She whimpered again, pressing her hips harder against mine.

“What do you need?” I moved my hips away from hers, and went to put her down, but she clung to me, tightening her legs around my waist, and digging her nails into my shoulders.

“You know!” I grinned, I was going to make her say it, whether she liked it or not. I had to know she wanted me.

“No, I don’t Ary, tell me what you need beautiful.” She whimpered and pressed her hips into mine again, I watched as she closed her eyes at the feeling, before doing it again. I growled, pressing her up against the bus, pressing my whole body into hers.

“Tell me Ary, now!” She whimpered again, and tried to pull my head down to hers. I pulled back, grinning, and put her down. She pouted back up at me, grabbing ahold of my hands, and lacing our fingers together. She tried pulling on me to get me back to her, and I just smiled down at her.

“Matt! Please!” I just shook my head, before taking a step back from her, making her follow me.

“Are you going to tell me?” She put her head down, before dropping my hands, and turning back towards the door. I panicked, grabbing her and throwing her up against the bus. I watched as her eyes widened in fear, as she tried to push against me to let her down.

“Ary, I’m not going to hurt you. I just don’t want you to go. I want you to tell me what you need.” I spoke softly, waiting for her to calm down; I grabbed her face looking her straight in the eyes, and just waited for her to calm down. “Sweetheart, tell me what you need.”

“I need you…” She whispered, I couldn’t help the huge smile that took over my face, before pressing her up against the bus, and pressing my lips into hers. I couldn’t help how hard I pressed my lips into hers, I just wanted her to know that I needed her too. I pulled her bottom lip into my mouth, nibbling on it softly. Her nails dug into my back, and her hips grinded into mine, as hard as possible.

“We’re going to my bunk, now!”
♠ ♠ ♠
81 subscribers?! I LOVE YOU ALL! So enjoy this next chapter!(: