Status: I'll update as much as possible

Tainted Love

--8

I groaned waking up, I just felt this huge weight on top of me, and my whole body was sore. I recognized the sore ness in between my legs though, and my eyes popped open. Not again, this couldn’t have happened again, oh my goodness. I tried throwing the weight off my chest, but it wouldn’t budge. I finally looked down at it before seeing heavily tattooed arms anchored on top of me; I followed them to a wide chest, the tattoos looking even more familiar, before my eyes finally landed on a face. My breathing stopped dead.

I’m in bed with M. Shadows! My eyes went wide, and I lifted up the blanket. I was naked in a bed with M. Shadows, and by the looks of it, he was naked too. I couldn’t believe I was naked, in a bed, with a naked M. Shadows. There was no way I was going to get out from underneath his arm either, it was three times the size of mine, but there was a chance I could roll out from underneath it. I sat there and thought about it for a moment, before realizing, that just meant I’d be naked in the middle of the bunk area, on Avenged Sevenfold’s tour bus. I sighed, before just laying back and relaxing, there was no way I was going to get out from this. I heard a grunt, before being pulled back into a hard chest, I felt something press against my butt, and blushed deeply. Okay, M. Shadows was hard, naked, and pressed up against my back.

“Good morning sunshine!” I squealed as the curtain was pulled back, The Rev was standing in front of me. I tried to pull the blanket up to cover as much as possible, this was insane.

“Jimmy, go the fuck away.” M. Shadow’s deep voice rumbled against my ear, making goose bumps spread on my skin, his hand rubbed against them, and he pulled me closer into his body. The Rev wiggled his eyebrows, before shutting the curtain, and yelling something to the rest of the guys. I heard the laughs, and recognized Shane’s, calming me down a bit.

“Good morning.” A kiss was pressed against my bare shoulder, and the goose bumps went crazy again.

“Good morning.” I shyly replied, not sure what to say, or do right now. Another kiss was pressed against my shoulder, and he slowly glided his lips up my shoulder into my neck, pressing down on a place that hurt.

“Please don’t be shy with me this morning.” He whispered, I carefully turned, not wanting to fall out of the bunk, before facing him. His eyes searched mine, before he shut them, and sighed. “You’re going to act weird, aren’t you?”

“I’m trying not to, I swear.” One eye opened, and he nodded, before opening the other. He smiled a little, making those deep dimples pop out, and I couldn’t help but smile back at those.

“Stop trying so much, you were comfortable with me last night.” He wiggled his eyebrows at me, and I couldn’t help the giggle that escaped my mouth.

“What exactly happened last night?” His eyebrows furrowed, before he put a hand over his face.

“Apparently you were too drunk… And I made a mistake.” I bit my lip, he seemed a little upset by this, and I didn’t want him to be upset, I just wanted to know what had happened. “We had sex.”

My stomach clenched, I had sex with M. Shadows last night. I was going to take a pregnancy test yesterday afternoon, went to a normal concert last night. Apparently got too drunk after meeting the band, and then had sex with M. Shadows. I didn’t even know what to think right now. I had no clue what to do, what to say, I was so confused by the whole situation.

“You can run away if you want. I’ll understand.” He rolled over, facing his bunk wall, obviously willing to let me go. I thought about jumping out of the bunk as fast as I could, but something made me stop.

“I think I’ll stay.” He looked over his shoulder with one eyebrow raised; I gave him a small smile. I just wanted him to turn back around, there was something deep in me that just wanted him to turn around, and hold me again. I rubbed a hand up his back, smiling at the look on his face, and the goose bumps spreading on his body. I did it again, just watching the goose bumps raise more. He reached back and grabbed my hand, pressing a soft kiss into the palm of it, before turning back around and facing me.

“You’re going to stay, huh?” I nodded, and curled up into his pillow, pulling the blanket up higher. “Cold?” I shook my head at him, before covering myself up, not wanting him to see me naked. He smiled, wrapping his arms around me, pulling me closer to him, when I realized we were sharing a blanket. Nothing was going to keep him from feeling how naked I was. My eyes widened, and he just smiled down at me.

“I’m trying to stay comfortable.” He laughed, and nodded, kissing my forehead.

“I can tell!” He grinned; those dimples were going to be the death of me. I smiled, before putting my head against his chest; he pulled me tight up against him, before rolling so I was lying on top of him. His hands roamed over my back, rubbing my shoulders, molding my hips, pulling me harder against him. He was still hard, and he was just pushing it against me. I couldn’t help the way my body reacted, and he wiggled his eyebrows at me again, knowing exactly what was happening.

“Did we use protection last night?” I asked softly, not wanting to know the answer. If I wasn’t pregnant before, there was a good chance I would be now.

“No, I asked, you said it was fine.” He looked worried, and I sighed, putting my head back against his chest.

“It is fine, I was drunk, I told you it was okay, so whatever.” He nodded, before putting his hands on my hips, and shifting me so I was fitted against him, making me gasp against his chest. He pushed his hips up slightly, as he pulled my hips down against his, clearly giving me a clue as to what he wanted.

“We can this time.” I looked up at him; he seemed to be searching my eyes for the answer, to the question his body was asking.

“Then I guess you better get some.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Just because I have amazing readers, here's the third update of the day(: