Status: Inactive

Unkillable Monster

If I Was Your Vampire

-Twiggy POV-

I fell asleep while crying, I woke up sometime in the morning. I looked a mess in the mirror, but I always did. I was about to go downstairs when I heard talking, "Then he kissed me." Brian -_- "He kissed you? Woah." Said Pogo. "I know. Then he said he liked me." Brian said. "Do you like him?" Pogo asked. "Hell no, I'm straight dude." He said. I felt a wave of sadness, then...something else...anger. I stomped downstairs and Brian looked shock to see me. I grabbed his wrist then dragged him to the bathroom. I closed the door and pushed him against the door hard. "What the fuck do you think your doing Marilyn! Why would you tell Pogo! One stupid kiss later and you fucking tell the world! You crush me then you go tell Pogo about my mistakes!" I screamed in his face. He looked surprised, shocked, hurt, angry, soon his face was so filled with emotions it was unreadable. I screamed at my Brian, it was wrong. I never stood up to him before, "I'm sorry Twiggs." He said. That's all he could say. I scoffed and pushed past him. I went out the front door and slammed it.

-Marilyn POV-

I was confused, but shocked, Twiggy never yelled at me before. I heard the door slam and I went into the living room, "What happened?" Pogo asked. "Stuff." I mumbled then went out the door. I can't believe I crushed Twiggy by rejecting him. I felt horrible, it's not that I didn't like him, I just didn't want people to know I was bisexual. I wanted to be with Twiggy, I just couldn't. I should apologize to him first. Where would he go? Maybe he was at Ginger's apartment. I drove there and knocked on the door. Ginger answered, "Hey Marilyn." He greeted. "You seen Twiggy?" I asked. "Can't say I have." He said. Damn! I checked with Zim and he wasn't with him. Where could he be? I went back to his house, "Pogo did Twiggy come back?" I asked. "No, you really hurt him didn't you?" He asked. "Maybe..." I said. I sat on the couch with him, "You really did it this time Manson." He said. I told him to fuck off then I went to my car. I lit a cigarette, My Twiggy was missing, I mean-he wasn't mine. I called him and he answered, "Hello?" He said. "Twiggy? Where are you?" I asked. "This is what I get for not reading the caller ID." I heard him whisper to himself. "Twiggy?" There was a pause. He hung up, grrr.

-Twiggy POV-

Outside I walked to the side of the house and climbed up a pole to my bedroom window. I opened it then crawled inside, I looked around my room, I searched under a pile of clothes and found my bottle of whiskey. Perfect. I laid on my bed, lit a cigarette and drank from the bottle, I felt bad for yelling at Brian, but he deserved it. I wish he loved me. Half a bottle of Jack and a few cigarettes later I got a call, I didn't bother to read the ID. "Hello?" It was Brian, shit. He asked where I was, "This is what I get for not reading the caller ID." I whispered to myself. I smiled to myself, he couldn't find me. I didn't wanna see his heartbreaking face. I hung up, and drank the rest of the bottle. He rejected me, I wasn't good enough for him, he didn't love me like I loved him. I screwed us up. I went into the bathroom and grabbed my razor, I pressed it against my arm. The cut oozed blood and I continued along my arm. It felt good, but god I was tired. I stumbled to my bed but didn't make it all the way, I ended up with my upper body on the bed and my legs on the floor. I rolled completely on the floor so it didn't matter. I grabbed a nearby blanket and rested my head on a pile of clothes. Nighty night Twiggs, I said to myself before becoming unconscious.

-Marilyn POV-

I went back inside and decide I should check upstairs, Twiggy could be back and Pogo's hiding him from me. I opened all the doors and came to Twiggy's room. It was a mess with empty whiskey bottles on the floor, cigarette buds and ash, clothes, trash, everything. I walked inside and practically tripped on something on the floor. I looked down and saw a collage of a blanket, more clothes, liquor, blood, and hair. Twiggy! I bent down and uncovered a bloody, unconscious Twiggy. Aw shit. I did that to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda a filler but the next chapter is better! Please subscribe and recommend! :) sorry for the back and forth! It only made sense.