Status: Inactive

Unkillable Monster

Sweet Dreams

-Ginger POV-

Me, Marilyn, and Zim Zum met at Twiggy and Pogo's house because that's where the bus was gonna pick us up. Today we go on our Dead to the World tour. We got to the house and a few minutes later the bus arrived. We got on and called bunks, "I call the bedroom." Marilyn said. We groaned, then Marilyn and Twiggy went into the bedroom. Hmm...they've been acting strange lately. They're probably just doing some lines, but in the back of my head I had other ideas. We settled and I got used to the bus moving. A few hours later Twiggy and Marilyn came out. No one noticed except Pogo who was grinning at them. He knew something. Later when everyone was asleep I opened the curtains to Pogo's bunk. "Hello." He said. "What do you know about Manson and Twiggy?" I asked. "Absolutely nothing." He giggled then closed the curtains. Damn, I went to bed with thoughts in my head.

-Twiggy POV-

I laid in my bunk alone, I wish I was with Brian, but not while the others didn't know. Brian didn't wanna tell them but let them find out. He wanted to avoid the awkward announcement. Maybe I should just tell them myself. Oh no, you don't wanna go against Brian. The next morning, Ginger kept looking at me funny, we sat in the living area and Brian came out of his bedroom. "Good morning." I said. "Morning Twiggs, is Ginger okay?" He asked. I looked at Ginger who had a blank face on and was staring into space. "Ginger! Wake your ass up!" Brian yelled in his face. He came back into reality. "Oh, hey Marilyn." He said. Brian sat next to me and I cuddled into his side, he put his arm around me. Ginger looked dumbfounded, Zim walked in and Ginger gave him a look. Zim stared at us, I put my arms around Brian from the side. "Okay, so...are you guys like...together?" Ginger asked. "Yeah, you now realize that? Real smart Ging." I said. "Okay, well congrats." Zim said. I kissed Brian, I wanted to do that all morning. Pogo woke up, "You knew about this didn't you?" Ginger asked him. "How could I not? I here them fucking all night when my bedrooms next to Twiggy's." He said. Zim laughed. "Shut the fuck up Pogo, at least I'm getting laid." I said and everyone laughed harder. Tonight we had a show so we got ready. "Hey babe, do you wanna tell the fans about us?" I asked. "Nah." He said. We were about to go on and he gave me a quick kiss. We went onstage and started Anti Christ superstar. We played a few more songs then Brian kissed me, the crowd loved it. We kept playing and after the show we had to do a signing. I was pretty uncomfortable when Brian signed some girl's tits. He obviously enjoyed it, the whore gave him a kiss and he kissed her back. We went back to the bus and I sat with Brian, "You okay Twiggs?" He asked. "Yeah...it's just that you really seemed to enjoy the fans today." I said. "Your mad about the kiss?" He asked. "What do you think?" I snapped. "You don't have to get all angry!" He said. "I'm should be getting angry! You just go around making out with whores!" I shouted. Ginger, Zim, and Pogo stood by the doorway. "She was a fucking fan! Get over it!" He yelled. "You don't get it you motherfucker!" I pushed him slightly. He turned red and raised his fist, I hoped this'd never happen again, my mind flashed through images, "I'll never hurt you." I remember Brian saying to me a few days back. Brian pulled his fist back to hit me, "Manson!" Ginger shouted at him. I crawled into a ball, the sudden rush of rage that made me push him was gone and I whimpered. Brian dropped him fist and stomped into his bedroom. Ginger came over to me, "What happened Twiggs?" He asked. "Brian kissed a girl at signings, we got into a fight." I said. I was trembling, Ginger held me like a child. Zim and Pogo went to there bunks, trying to stay out of Brian's way. "Are you gonna be okay?" He asked. "Can you hang with me for a bit?" I asked. "Sure." He said. We sat on the couch and I laid across his lap. My eyelids got heavy and eventually we both fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooh drama, subscribe and find out what happens with Twiggs and Marilyn! :3