"I Love You" In Every Language

Broken window and broken cars

Frank walked in the gym but no one was there, so he walked outside.

Everyone was standing there, looking at a girl in front of them who had her shirt lifted up and was showing something right there.

"Hey!" Frank yelled, "What are you all doing there? What's happening?"

The girl immediately put her shirt back down and one of the boys said:

"Anette got a new tattoo done, right between her breasts, professor!"

Frank's jaw dropped, but then said in disbelief,

"What the hell, and you show it to everybody?"

"Of course, what do you think is the reason I had it done?" was the girl's reaction.

"Come on, tattoos and piercings, everybody on the volleyball pitch, come on, move!" he shouted to the students.

As everybody got to their place, he felt someone sticking a piece of paper on his shoulder. He jumped in suprise, and turned around.

"Goodmorning professor."

Frank rolled his eyes, and took the piece of paper and read it, it said: Ti amo, which means I love you in italian.

"I see you're particularly good looking today professor."

"Thank you, and I see you're particularly not playing today Layla, come on, now go!" and with that he got rid of her for the remaining of the day. At least, that's what he thought.

"Come on, now, Paul, here's the ball, catch it!" and he threw the ball in the student's direction.

"I'll catch it, Professor, I will!" Paul replied, and he did catch it, sending it again to Frank, who kicked it hard and straight through a window.

Everybody stood there staring at Frank, who did not know what to do.

A face appeared at the window. The headmaster's.

Frank still not moved, as the headmaster yelled in the students' direction.

"Who am I supposed to call off now?"

Frank tried to say something, but he just stood there for the longest 3 seconds of his life, thinking "oh my God he's gonna fire me."

"Y-yes, the headmaster's right, guys, now, who shall he call of now? Come on, whoever did it, just say it! You're not supposed to kick the ball, how many times have I told you already? It's called volley ball for a reason, and now look at what you did, come on, if you don't tell me who did it, next week we're gonna run all lesson long. Nobody? Right, we're gonna run all lesson long. Now, Mr. Headmaster, let's see if with a bit of running they'll tell me who did it!"

And with that he ended his little speech, giving his students bad looks because he didn't want them to tell him that Frank himself broke the headmaster's window.

But the headmaster just shook his head and retreated back in his office.

At the end of the day, as Frank got in his car, he spotted Paul, the guy from his PE class, who told him, in a mocking kind of way, "Goodbye Professor!"

Frank rolled his eyes, "Goodbye Paul, and remember next week we're gonna run, okay?"

"Yes, Professor."

As he started the engine somebody opened the door, and as he turned around to see who it was, the person had already sat down.

"No, no, Layla get out!"

"Come on, Frank, gimme a lift home!" she pleaded looking at him with puppy dog eyes.

"No, just get out"

"I gotta talk to you"

"No you don't, now get out."

"It's important."

"No it's not important." he said, and from the corner of his eyes he saw the headmaster walking out of the school. He instantly grabbed Layla's head and pulled her down so she was out of view.

"Get down, there's the headmaster."

He struggled to let her stay still, but he did until the headmaster was gone.

"I swear I'll make you fail the exams, now stay down!"

10 minutes later, Frank was driving Layla home. He saw no other way to get rid of her, so he was forced to drive her.

"I'm telling you for the last time," Frank repeated all over again, "This thing has to end, seriously end."

Layla just looked out of the window.

"You gotta stop all this messages-thingy, the day before yesterday you put one in German on my car keys, on Thursday the French one on my mobile phone."

Layla smiled.

"Oh, apart from the fact that 'I love you' in French it's written Je t'aime with A-I-M-E and not Je t'am as in A-M, but you gotta stop all this nonsense."

Layla turned to look at him.

"Oh, so love is nonsense?" she asked.

"Come on, cut it out, with all this student-in-love-with-her-professor kind of thing, come on, you're embarrassing me, for fuck's sake. The headmaster's giving me weird speeches. And let me tell you, I like women, not girls. I'll tell you more, I like older ones, too." he said, trying to focus on the road.

"Yeah, me too." Layla said.

"You too what?" Frank asked with a puzzled look.

"I like older ones too." she said, and the she leant in to whisper in Frank's ear.

"I want only you, Fwankie."

He looked at her in silence.

"Fwankie?"

She smiled.

"Now, Fwankie's not me, my name's Frank, and if you keep on with this story, I'll have to get you expelled.

She stayed silent for a couple of seconds, then she smirked, and from her bag she grabbed black sunglasses.

"A little present for my Fwankie."

Frank couldn't stand her anymore.

"I can't receive present from female students." He tried to save himself.

"To hell students, you and I gotta live together forever, come one, wear these." and he put on Frank the sunglasses, which had a pink piece of paper stuck to them.

"Stop all this bullshit!"

Layla giggled.

"Because of this joke, you could really get me fired! And you're underage, you are!" and he grabbed angrily the pink paper.

"Varrah loabi vey, what the hell does this mean?"

"It's 'I love you' in the Maldives' language. Last night I dreamt of me and you, leaving for the Maldives, and we lived in a wonderful village for a fortnight, and then..." she stopped to look at him, because she wanted to see his reaction.

"And then I dreamt that we had sex on the kitchen table for three whole hours!"

This was too much for Frank, who suddenly braked, right there in the middle of the street. Therefore he didn't notice three other cars behind him, which, of course, hit him.

He got out of the car in a hurry, yelling.

"Don't worry, don't worry people, I'll pay it all, is someone hurt?"

He glared for the last time at Layla, before going over to the three other men to talk, and finally, after everything was sorted out, he drove the girl home and then went towards his own house.

"Home sweet home."
♠ ♠ ♠
please, if i got the whole "i love you in the maldives' language" part wrong, if i really got it wrong, please, someone correct me! :)