"I Love You" In Every Language

Kevin

Frankie was at home, he had just finished cleaning the floor and was now admiring his job.

The door opened and his brother stood on the door, watching him silently as he took a step forward, smirking.

“Hullo, Kev.” Said Frank, knowing what was about to come.

“He-hello F-F-Frank.” Kevin said, still smirking.

He took another step forward, watching Frank’s reaction carefully. However, Frank did not even blink. So he walked on, reaching the kitchen, and Frank let out a sigh, and began to clean the floor all over again.

Right when he thought he was done with the cleaning, Kev got back and walked again to the front door, closing it.

“The d-d-door.” He muttered without the slightest trace of guilt for having spoiled hours of the poor Frank’s work.

As he was walking back he notice the look on Frank’s face.

“Well, so-so-sorry bro, bu-but I ain’t spi-spi-spi-”

“Yeah, alright, you ain’t spiderman, now go to the damned kitchen, will you?”

As he walked away, Kevin kept talking.

“I bo-bo-bought s-something for d-dinner. Why d-d-don’t you cook p-pasta like our po-po-po-po-”

“Rhythm Kev!” shouted Frank from the other room.”

“Like – our – poor – old – Aunt – Marie – did? D-do you remember, d-do you?”

“No I don’t!” came Frank’s voice.

“Alri-alright. Oh and by the w- by the w- by the w-”

“Yeah, whatever Kev.” Said Frank, walking in the kitchen.

“Listen here, I went to the laundry today.”

Kevin turned around to face him, a slightly worried look in his eyes.

“Is it possible, for the two of us, to spend 250$ a month to wash our clothes? Didn’t we agree that I was to cook and clean the house and you were to wash the clothes and buy the food?” asked Frank, knowing that his brother was guilty this time.

“Yeah, b-but wh-what you cook, I c-can’t wash it a-away from the c-clothes.”

“Alright, but I also wanted to ask you another thing.” He sat down at the table.

“When you go to the laundry… you don’t tell the people who work there everything about my life, do you? Because every time I go there all of the girl have this strange smile on their faces…”

There. He got to the point. Kevin turned his back on him, pretending to put away the food he just bought.

“I d- I d- I don’t say a-anything at all. You know th-that wh-when I t-talk I always s- s- say stupid th-things.” He said with half a smile.

Frank gave in. He just couldn’t resist to that half-smile.

“Swear you won’t say anything about me to those lady.” Frank said. “Swear!”

But all he got in reply was a strange look from Kevin.

Kevin’s POV

“I swear it, Kev, I don’t understand it at all.” One of the girls at the laundry told me.

“D-don’t you un-understand?” I asked with a look of disbelief.

“Come on, it’s easy to understand” Another girl helped me. “This teenager’s gone head over heels for him and has dreams about it. But honestly, she’s just 16, poor kid.”

“16 my ass,” Henry, one of the male workers, cut in, “she’s still underage!”

Ju-jitsu, the Chinese guy who sold flowers, who just happened to be there, spoke suddenly.

“Your brother had better call the little girl’s parent, because she apparently is really manipulate-able.”

Henry gave him an odd look.

“What the fuck does manipulate-able mean? The right word is not manipulate-able to me, it’s whore”.

In hearing this, Kevin started laughing so hard he nearly fell down. He stopped abruptly, though, at the look the other guys gave him.
♠ ♠ ♠
just a filler, i know, but i'm already working on the next chapter.
comment?

*hands cookies to everyone*