Status: Active

(Don't Get) Carried Away

Part 4 Obscene Content!

Manson’s LA home is very extravagant, very modern. A colossal mansion for only him. “And this here is the bedroom, where games are played deals are made.” A nonchalant Marilyn says as I push his wheelchair around all the rooms, including the 11 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms.
After the grand tour I help him into his bed and make him comfortable. “Laney, I need you to stay here round the clock, don’t leave.” Brian tells me in a serious tone. “I know, I won’t.” “I’m sorry, it’s just that… well… me being in that accident and not having a girlfriend, I am just so lonely.” Manson confesses. “I will be here as long as you need me, Brian.” He beams at that. “That’s my girl! Now, you can pick a bedroom, any of them you want.” “I think I’ll take the one next to this one if that’s ok.” “Yes, that’s fine, hun.”
Absolutely everything is my responsibility. Marilyn can’t walk and his arms are broken, so it’s up to me to clean the house, buy groceries, feed him, bathe him, do the laundry, dress him, drive him places, cook, everything. I don’t mind though. “Laney, would you like to see my snake?” “Mr. Manson!” I exclaim, almost surprised. He laughs. “Not the one between my legs, you obscene little girl! I mean my boa constrictor.” He answers while pointing to a glass tank. “Feed him 3 mice at a time, a few times a week, he doesn’t eat much.” “Ok.”
Brian gets situated and says he doesn’t need anything else. “If you need me, I will be in my room.” I tell him. “I always need you, honey.” I gently rub his thumb and walk to the adjacent room to put my things in the dresser.

“Brian, would you like some dinner?” “That would be lovely, Laney.”
I fix a grilled cheese with tomato soup. The phone rings. “Hello?” I ask. “Laney, it’s Dr. Richard, how is the patient?” “Oh he’s fine, I’m making his dinner now.” “Alright, I am letting you know that his surgeon, Dr. Carlton, suggests giving him some Ensure, the protein/vitamin shake with every meal. Research shows that it may help heal him faster.” “Ok, I can do that, is there anything special I need to do?” “Yes, did you pick up that prescription we ordered for him?” “Yes, I did.” “Ok, crush up two pills and put it in the same bottle as his vitamin shake but don’t let him drink it too fast or it may not work.” Dr. Richard says. “Then how do I give it to him? Like, in a baby bottle?” “Exactly, Laney.” I sigh. I doubt he will like this. “Ok, I will. “Alright, I’ll check in on him in a few.” “Ok, bye, Richard.” I hang up.

On a tray, I bring up a grilled cheese, tomato soup, a cookie and the baby bottle of the prescription vitamin shake.

I feed him his dinner and clean his face before pulling out the bottle. “What’s with that?” Marilyn asks, half mockingly. “The doctor told me to give you this in a bottle, it’s a thin shake, almost the consistency of chocolate milk, it has some prescription in it that helps your immune system and will help you heal faster. It’s in this because you can’t drink it too fast or it won’t work.” I explain. He laughs. “I don’t need it in a baby bottle!” “Well, perhaps you’d like to role play.” I suggest, watching his dick rise in the blankets as I climb up on the bed. “Role play… I think I like where this is going!” I shake the bottle around, the vitamin pills still aren’t dissolved yet. “We have to wait for the meds to absorb, would you like a bath while you wait?” I ask. “Yes.” Brian blushes as I pull the blankets back and remove his nightgown. Marilyn Manson lays naked, erect and face a deep shade of red. I bring over a bar of soap, a sponge and large tub of warm water. “Don’t worry, pumpkin. It’s not anything I haven’t seen before.”
I scrub his body (the parts not in a cast) on my hands and knees, breasts hanging in his face, giving him the perfect view. I look to the shiny wet stuff coming from his huge endowment. I look to find his eyes fixated on my tits. “Did you get a good look, Brian?” I tease, only to undo my shirt to reveal my lacey black bra. His eyes glow at the sight. I jiggle and squeeze my breasts together for him. More clearish liquid comes from the top of his dick. “I’m sorry; that was uncalled for.” I admit. “No! I mean, I liked it a lot and I hope you do it again.” He admits.
We talk as I dress and dry him. “Now we role play!” Marilyn exclaims. “Yes.”
I get situated behind him, leaning against the headboard, my legs open for Brian to lay between on his back. He lays on my slender tummy, head between my tits. I put the bottle to his mouth with one hand and use the other to run my fingers through his hair. He closes his eyes and continues slowly sucking down the liquid. “How’s my handsome guy?” I ask, still caressing his hair. He nods and gives a contented sigh, nestling in close. “That’s it, you’re doing so well, I’m so proud of you!” I praise as the bottle nears empty. “Sing to me, please.” Manson requests. I obey.
“That was beautiful!”

After elevating Marilyn’s limbs and giving him some pain pills, he falls asleep. I walk to my room and lay on the bed. I think I’m starting to develop some feelings for him.
~
A day passes. “Laney, I would like some fresh air, can we have lunch outside?” “Of course, let me help you.” I put him in his wheelchair and take him to a picnic table where his lunch awaits. I can’t help but notice Marilyn staring intently at me. I think it’s the skimpy sexy nurse outfit he made me wear. Brian told me it would keep me cooler so I have energy to take care of him, but I think it’s because it is very revealing.

I bring Manson in and feed him his vitamin drink with a clean bottle. I hold the guy between my legs. He did say it would help aid his digestion. I run my fingers through his hair and rub his cheek.
All done, you did a wonderful job!” I congratulate, trying to get up. Using his hips and backside, Manson pulls himself away enough to where he lays flat on his back and then proceeds to scoot himself under the short skirt of my white nurse outfit, nestling his face between my thin thighs. Brian inhales deeply and I feel his nose and tongue poke at me through my panties. “Mr. Manson, no.” I tell him as I get up. “Laney, I need to taste you! You smell so fucking incredible!” He insists. I can’t help but feel badly for him. “Are you ready for your daily bath?” “you just want to see my dick, don’t you?” Marilyn asks, a wide grin covering his face. I giggle. “I can’t answer that.” I watch the blankets raise immediately after I say that.
I strip him of his clothes and bring over the bath supplies. I bathe every inch I can get. Sexy groans escape his throat as he moves his legs open, close, open. His dick is now rock hard. “Oh, what do we have here?” I rhetorically ask, pretending not to have noticed until now. The look on his face is evident that he is desperately trying not to reach for my hand and make me touch it. “Oh, Marilyn, it’s so big!” I exclaim in a sexy voice. “Laney, my balls hurt so bad, you know I can’t take care of it myself. Can you help me out?” I teasingly grab his shaft, slowly pulling it up and down a few times with my soapy hands. I sit on the California king sixe bed on my hands and knees, my chest is hanging down and I notice him struggling to glance. “Would you like to see my breasts, Brian?” I ask, carefully climbing up toward his face. He furiously nods. “Yes, show me!” I sexily strip off my bra and toss it on his face. He breathes in deeply, enjoying the scent. I crawl up on him, hanging my D-cups in the face, my thin body beginning to shiver. His cock twitches in appreciation. “Oh, Laney….” He moans, lust in his smoldering eyes. I put a finger to his mouth. “Don’t worry, Brian, I am going to take care of you.”
I clean the rest of his body, my tits still flaunting. “Laney, this is so sexy….” Manson whispers. I go down to his dick. “Brian, it is so HUGE!” I tell him, giving his dick a firm grip. “I have trouble wrapping my finers around it. Oh, look! I have to use both hands!” I say, playing a game with him. “I pump him up and down, using both hands. “Brian, it keeps getting even bigger!” I whisper. More clear stuff comes from the top. “Laney, you prick teasing slut…. That’s what I like, baby don’t stop…” He moans in complete ecstasy. “Does this please you, Brian? Tell me. Tell me what you want.” I hotly whisper in his ear, pumping him in very fast motions. “Fuck me!” He answers. “I can’t do that yet, so I guess you’re just going to have to pretend this is my wet pussy sliding up and down your huge dick. You’ll just have to pretend you’re fucking me with this monster cock. Imagine my boobs bouncing back and forth, hitting your face as I fuck you like the wild beast you are!” I seductively whisper, still stroking his dick up and down with both my hands. “Oh Laney, don’t stop!” Marilyn urges, arching his back and rapidly bucking his hips. “Oh Marilyn, fuck me! Yes, baby, do it to me!” I urge, still playing along with his fantasy. “Laney, I’m gonna fucking cum inside you!” Brian nearly screams. “Give it to me, baby!” I answer. A look of total ecstasy and sheer pleasure comes over his face. His now wide open eyes roll to the back of his skull as his mouth opens as far as it can go. A surprising amount of cum is now in the towel I held in my waiting hand. Marilyn struggles to catch his breath. “Laney… that was the best sodomy…I’ve ever received!” Brian exclaims. “I’m happy to help!” I assure while cleaning up his mess off of him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Leave some feedback. I like hearing from you! :)