Status: Active!

The Animal Within

Aiden

"Hey, you okay?" I questioned Ethan as I stretched. Ever since he helped that kid he had been off. Which wasn't a good thing. We had our objective, and being distracted by these people were interfering with it. "I'm fine." I heard him reply. His reply was short and harsh. Telling me that he was pissed. I furrowed my eyebrows before focusing on the task at hand.

I narrowed my eyes some as I stepped to one side of the infamous, Isaac Lahey. Stories around town, was that he was beaten by his father twenty four-seven, before his father died. Turns out, he's still a wimp to this day. I smirked as I saw that my presence made him uncomfortable. With the shriek of Coach's whistle, Ethan and I were off.

Ethan and I were faster than Isaac, and anyone else in the group. While we were ahead, we took cover behind some trees as we waited for him to pass. The little mutt had to have been new to his abilities, or else he would have seen his beating coming.

I followed Ethan out of the bush before asking, "Ethan, I always forget- How many bones are in the human body?" My voice was filled with venom as I spoke. "I don't know, let's count." I heard Ethan say before smirking.

The sound of a blow landing caused me to look up. "That's one." Scott McCall voiced. I growled ferociously as my fangs and claws sprouted from my body. My eyes started to glow red. I was ready to attack.

Suddenly, a scream rang through the trees. The sound piercing me to my soul. I don't know why, but I was stuck between, ripping Scott and his pals apart limb from limb, and going to investigate the scream. I gave one look to Ethan before running off with Scott and Isaac.

I furrowed my eyes as I saw a guy, tied to a tree. My eyes then landed on her. "I thought she would've skipped today, to be with her brother." I mumbled towards Ethan. Part of me was glad she was here. I knew there was something inside of me burning to be near her, but because of our objective, I smothered it within me.

"We gotta tell Decalion , and figure out what's going on with all these killings. Plus our own little problem." Those words seemed to hit a open wound inside of Ethan. Because after they left my mouth, he snapped. I couldn't understand why Ethan was so sensitive all of a sudden but I knew I didn't like it. It wasn't just his life on the line, but mine too.

It was now time for us to get under Isaac's skin once again. This plan I took some favor in. Not only did Isaac get pissed, but I hoped, with all of the abuse, Ethan would finally get some sense knocked into his head. The sound of the classroom door squeaking was the cue for me to leave. Which I did.

I sat quietly in Ms. Blake's class as she went on about some dead poet. My eyes glanced over to Scott as he tried to get our attention. He started talking, but I blocked out his voice as I saw parts of a motorcycle being drawn from his backpack. My breath hitched as I started to breath heavily. Before Ethan could speak, I was out the door.

I was heading towards the parking lot when I heard a bike engine revving. I turned to see the little asshole, Isaac, on my bike. I rushed up to him and placed my hands on the front of the vehicle. "Get off my bike!" I yelled. I lost it...

Upon seeing Scott and Isaac alone, later that day, I smirked. I was all too happy to get revenge on the little punks. I exchanged a look with Ethan before taking off my shirt and jacket. We then became one. When I got my hand around Isaac's neck, a crooked smirk came across our face. Unfortunately, Decalion appeared, and in that moment, I released Isaac before separating from my brother.

I looked down as a small sting was placed upon my cheek, before following Decalion out of the school.

The following week had been okay. We got news that Ethan made the cross-country team. Which I didn't mind. With him gone, maybe I could focus, since now he wouldn't keep talking about that boy in his sleep.

In the days leading up to the cross-country meet, Scott and his pals thought they had the balls to attack our pack. They thought wrong.

The battle was bloody, and ended with Ennis and the so-called Alpha, Derek Hale going over a ledge.

As a werewolf, there are only so many places you can get treatment. Thankfully our advisory, Marin Morrell knows someone who can help. His name is Alan Deaton, and unfortunately, he is Scott's boss...
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks again to all of you who love our story. We love it just as much, if not more!

Small nod to episode 5 of season 3A towards the end if you all were curious.

Much Love <3

~TeenWolfSupreme