Status: Active!

The Animal Within

Aiden

I stepped off my bike and ushered for Ethan to go ahead, that I would catch up soon. I smirked to myself as I saw a group of girls trying to catch my eye. Which they did. I made my way over to them and introduced myself. As I was saying hello, a kid bumped into me.

I adjusted my jacket before turning to face him. "Watch where you're going." I said with narrowed eyes.

The smaller boy nearly cowered beneath my glare. His words were not coming out in full sentences. Another guy had stepped up behind him. This one, slightly more muscular with black hair.

"Excuse us." The raven haired boy said. I raised an eyebrow as they walked away.

I heard names being muttered between the two guys. I could only make out the letters they started with. Both of them starting with an, 'S.'

My eyes then went back to the group of girls that I was with. I swear I could hear Deucalion's voice in the back of my mind. Reminding me of our goal. At that thought, I rolled my eyes and said goodbye to the girls. He probably sent Kali and Ennis to make sure we were following through. After all, we are just teenage boys. And we have needs...

I caught up to Ethan, and we went inside. We portrayed the roles of freshman, but our body mass told a different tale. I smirked to myself as I saw the girls, basically, undress me with their eyes. I'm not one for relationships, but what's the harm in having some fun?

I enjoyed the attention that the girls gave us. When I looked around, I saw Lydia Martin. She was standing next to Alison Argent. When we arrived in Beacon Hills, we learned everything we could about this new pack. The only thing we couldn't find out, the identities of the pack members. Let alone the leader. The Alpha, if you will.

We knew that Lydia, and Danny seemed as if they were at the center of it all in Beacon Hills. They also appeared to be the weakest ones. Ethan and I study them. In a attempt to gain their trust sooner, so that we can complete our mission quickly.

Find the pack. Find the leader. Have the leader kill his pack.

Our orders were clear. Now, we just needed to fulfill them.

"Dude!" I said as I noticed Ethan had zoned out. "Ethan, snap out of it bro!" I shouted as I looked at him. What came over him, I didn't know. Then, the scent hit me. I rolled my eyes as I opened my mouth to speak once more.

"Don't lose your head over a smell of sex and arousal Ethan." My voice came out in a growl. I reminded him of why we were here. "Don't let your head loose focus of the mission Ethan, or it's both of our asses on the line."

If I could keep it in my pants, so could he.
♠ ♠ ♠
Special shout out to Love4SamuelLarsen. Thanks for commenting hun!

~TeenWolfSupreme