Status: Going to be adding or taking some things out of the chapters and stories...Just fixing it up as I keep writing out the last few chapters.

My Celtic Angel

Bobby Mackey's Music World p 3

Cadie's POV

I went inside of the well house since Zak insisted me to go in first. As I did I stopped very quickly as dark energy hit me like a black cloud. Zak grabbed me cause I stopped and he almost ran into me.

"Easy Red!" He hissed out. I didn't make a comeback for it at the time. Cause I was busy looking around me. "Cadie!" I shook my head. "What?" I hissed back finally.

Zak looked at me. "Can we go in now too?" He asked. I Nodded, then moved away so they can. The caretaker was talking about how this place was a Slaughterhouse back then. He didn't have to tell me twice. I knew it was one.

Scent of blood was still heavy in the air and in among of the dirt. Zak was talking again as we were looking around, then moved to a certain location..I stopped again, to scent of blood only stronger, then in the entrance. Nick was watching me while his camera was on Zak.

I looked to see the wall of faces. Zak was commenting about the faces, that was made by the blood stains. He was about to touch one of the walls. When he looked at me. "Wall of Faces huh Cadie." I nodded. "I wont touch them If I were you." I said. He nodded, went by it this time.

As they were busy listening, I was starting to see things they didn't see. My mind flashed to candles being burned, voices being heard. A new smell came at this point... Death, Decay, more blood and flesh being burned. But what scared me was the screaming human and non human. I backed away at this once again, I bumped into Zak.

"We got to find a new way to get each other's attention." Zak said. Getting slightly grumpy, since I bumped into him."Tell me, you didn't hear it." I said quickly. Zak looked at me for a minute, was going to humor me, when he saw the look I had on my face "OK.. I didn't hear anything else other then Matt talking to us." He said pointing at the Caretaker. I nodded, but I still didn't feel right.

"You okay Cadie?" Nick asked, then. Zak kept on watching my eyes as they landed on the center.. "Is she psychic?" Caretaker Mat said. I shook my head. "No I am not one." I fibbed lightly, I knew I wasn't a psychic, but I can't explain how I know this place is very dark and evil.

"I have no clue. She recently joined us for a while.." Zak admitted, he too was now wondering if I was. Also he place a hand on me lightly to push me. So I can move.. "It's Glowing green again." I said out loud. Zak watched the center again. As Matt was talking about the pentagram that was in the middle of the floor glowing green. I was shutting out their voices. As I focused on the glowing circle.

I heard the screams from it. "Are you hearing this?" I asked once more. I was getting scared of this place. I didn't like it in here. Zak moved me forward, since my legs and body refused to move. He stopped to talk. As he did he missed what I caught. A shadow of a man.

I was watching him, but he moved away. Zak caught sight of this, but missed him just by a little bit. He only saw him ducking away. "You saw that?" He asked. I nodded. I then started to following it. Zak sighed, but kept on walking and talking. As he was trying to figure out what he was seeing.

"He's gone Zak." I said. He nodded. "You saw it then... A he?" I Nodded. "Must be either Scott or Alonzo." He said. I Nodded, but kept walking..To where Scott was leading me. What I didn't know it was where the well is at. Until I felt something evil in front me. Blocking the way. I stopped and looked.

I saw Alonzo this time. He was staring down at me. In a mocking dark smile. His eyes are dark, so dark that I can't tell what color they once were.. He smiled a cruel smirk then he walked into me. I froze at this, Zak once again. Saw how I stopped.

"Cadie, are you alright?" He asked. This time. I backed away as, I felt him leave me. "Cadie... Do you need to go out and wait for us?" he asked. I shook my head. "What?" I asked. He smiled sadly at this time

Did I just blew it. "No.. I'm good..."I lied He noticed it, as he was looking at my eyes. "You sure? We can have you wait for us. Nick, Aaron go ahead of us." He said. Telling Nick and Aaron move ahead to film the well. "Are you sure that your ok?? Your being weird." Zak said, starting to pick at me. But noted the concern in his voice.

I looked at him. "I..." He smiled again. "It happens when we have our first time. We get scared, the adrenalin." He said. I shook my head. "I am ok..I'm true to my word..I'll stay till you don't want me." He nodded, then smiled. 'So this is the Zak Bagans I see now.' I thought.

Nick was right, he does have a good heart... I smiled slightly, but it was gone as he moved me and him to the well.."I can't be in here." I said. He was now even more concerned about me being alright, when it's clear as day that I am not. Also since I can't step foot any further he knew something was up. "Are you sure you are ok?" I didn't know know what to say to him.. So I made a excuse up. "I need to take my medicine." I said suddenly. Zak for the time being bought the excuse, he nods his head..

But I noticed a look on him.."I'll be fine.. I just need to go.." I said. Then rushed out of the well house as fast as I can.

Zak's POV-

I noticed Cadie behaving stranger and stranger. It's like she was seeing things I didn't. I tried to keep an eye on her. But she left. Well let me rephrase that. She ran out of here very quickly. I sighed, then went to go finish the walk-through so we can get going.

"Where's Cadie?" Nick asked. I looked at him. "She erm...She said she can't handle it." I said. Then walked away from them. "Dude.....Is this place that bad to scare her off?" Aaron asked. I shrugged. "I don't know. But we still need to keep her with us. We can't send her back home anyways." I said. Nick nodded.

"Want me to talk to her?" Nick asked. I shook my head. "No she'll be fine..Just it's her. Her...She's a virgin in our paranormal world." I said trying to put into nicer words. Nick nodded. We went on from here on out. We started talking to Matt.

But as we were talking and hearing about this place, and seeing how dark it is. The Well as I look into it.It was now starting to be unsettling to me now. Maybe Cadie is right about me taunting the demons here....She ran, while she could. Did she knew something we didn't. I felt a chill ran through my body briefly, then chose to ignore it for the time being.. I sighed then carried on with what we are doing in here.

We soon finished our walk through, I came out as soon as we are done. To check on our to be test subject. As I did, I was also starting to have second thoughts.. I saw her sitting in the van. She was kind of humming to a song I didn't know what song it was. I just knew she was busy. I can see why. In her hands. Was a small wreath of flowers and twigs.

"We are going to find where the well ends. Is that ok with you?" I asked. She nodded. "Want to come with?" I asked. She didn't know what to say at the moment. "You can if you want." I said. She nodded. "No I'll go with you guys. I am to finish this test anyways." I shook my head. She was now back to her old self again..

'Well the only side I know of her'. I thought there was something inside her that wasn't a tough girl. Like she tries to be. I shook my head at this. 'She is a test to you. Why would you care if she is scared?" my inner thoughts said to me in a harsh way.. Am I seeing her a test? Not a person?

"What are you doing?" I asked. Seeing how she finished the thing she was working on tying the mass of twigs and flowers with a black ribbon.. Also I was trying to ignore my thoughts giving me a second thought on this location. Also I didn't know where she even got the thing anyways. The black ribbon that is.

"It's a wreath." she said softly. I nodded. "Is it a Celtic thing?" I asked. she shook her head as she was walking with us.

"It's my family tradition." she said in a much softer voice. "Oh." I said. "Celts are not to mourn the dead for to long.. Since we believe in the Otherworld. If one mourns or family it can keep the spirit or soul in this world." I nodded. "As a ghost." She nodded. "You can say it like that."

I smiled. "I didn't know your spiritual." I said. She then walked away from me. "You never asked either." She said. I stopped for a minute to think on it. But she was right. I shook my head and we stayed quiet till we came to the tunnel where we are to be going into.

"Want to stay here?" I asked. Taking in her clothes. She nodded. After looking at the tunnel. "Only cause I know what happened in there." She held her nose at this. I sniffed inside but only smelled the nasty slimy smell of the tunnel.. "Okay stay here." She nodded. Then went to go set down under the shaded trees. We went inside to see if we find the well that was connected to this.

We came back outside soon after we found the spot we was looking for. "Let's go head back ok." I said. Then looked at her. Cadie was done with her little wreath. "Who is it for anyways?" I asked. But had a reason I know who.

"It's for Pearl Bryan, as well the baby she had." I heard a softer tone to her. When she said baby. "You think she was huh?" She nods. " I don't think. I know, I just know." I nodded. "So do you think can handle the lockdown sweetie?" I asked.

She looked at me. "I will let you be the judge of that..Also can you guys handle me." she said, as brushing of the twigs that was in her hair. I looked to see a spark setting in those dark colored eyes. Since she took off her sunglasses at the moment too.

I smiled at her. "We can, but are you ready to play with the big boys?" I wasn't trying to but I ended up baiting her. "Only if your ready to deal with me. Cause I am not leaving for the rest of night. You have me all night." I don't know why but my body reacted to what she said.

I smirked as she started walking away from us. Aaron then shouted out. "Dude! She has so much fire in her." I shook my head, and started walking after her too. This might just turn out right.

--- THE LOCKDOWN-

Cadie's POV

It's raining.. Why did it have to rain? I thought as I was standing next to Zak as he was bringing some of the equipment. He looked at me for a minute. Upon noticing how I was looking now at the Music World in a different light.

"Cadie." Zak called out to me. I looked at him. "Come here for a sec please." I nodded, then went to him. "I Need you to promise me. If your feel anything strange or if it's getting to much for you let me know ok.. Also I want you to know, I will make sure nothing will happen to you I promise." He said.

It took me back, seeing him being nice to me. "I'll remember that Zak. Thanks." He smiled, and went to put the equipment down inside, as he came back I was watching Aaron setting up the camera inside of the van.

Aaron also explained how they use a exterior nighttime camera, for in case we might get something from outside of the place. Also it was looking to the door too. "You ready sweetie?" he asked. I nodded. Then followed Zak and Nick as we were going in for the night.

As I did, I took a deep breath and sent a small prayer before going inside. I saw The Caretaker at the door. Zak was talking about letting us out around midnight to go to the Well House.

Afterwards The Caretaker, locked us in. And I meant lock us in as there is no way out of this place locked in. "You mean we are stuck in here?" I hissed towards Zak. He nodded, as if expecting me to say something.

"Are you ok with this?" he asked. I nodded. "Yeah." he nodded. Nick then gave me a video camera I smiled nicely at Nick.. Also he gave me a Digital recorder. "I am sure you know how these work." He joked. I nodded, then smiled.

"Ok. We are going dark now." Zak said, with that we had the lights turned off. It was black in here. "Lights off?" I asked. He nodded, this time looking through his camera at me. Through the night vision. "Is that ok." I nodded. "Yeah." He smiled, then we started off investigating.

Zak started off taunting to the the darker spirits in at Bobby Mackey's. As I did I looked around and ignore his taunts, but came around to hearing Nick said. "If you want to do harm to us? Harm Zak."

Zak took a moment before answering.. Before saying. "Right here for you." He then moved towards me. "Cadie I need you do to something for me?" he asked. I nodded. "I want you to sit next to this boom box that I have and see if you get anything out of it ok...Use your digital recorder alright." I nodded.

"You got The Anniversary waltz right? Johanna likes that song." He nodded. "Yes we do." I nodded, then went to set down as Zak put the Boom box next to me. "Just be quiet ok." I nodded. Then moved away from me as I pushed play and sat there quiet, but listening as the music the was playing.

After a while or so. We got nothing or did we.. I gotten up due to I was done sitting where I was at. I was heading towards the stage. When Zak started to feel something around him. This was causing both Nick and Aaron to react too. I stood back and watched this as he was getting excited over this cold spot.

I put my hand out, after I put my digital recorder into my sweater pocket. To feel around me. But as I did, it came towards me and not the guys... Johanna.. "Oi! Lads. Your scaring her away." I shouted at them so they can stop. They did to look at me.

"Are you feeling this Callaghan?" Zak asked, walking up to me. I felt Johanna behind me watching Zak with rather curious eyes. But she was scared for a reason.."Aye. I am. You need to calm down..You'll scare away Johanna." I said. He nodded. I then caught wind of a smell.

"I smell Roses?" I asked. Zak gave me a what the hell look, since I had a single rose in my hand. I shrugged. "No not from this. It smells like women's perfume." I said, smelling the scent after smelling the rose. The rose wasn't this strongly scented. Zak then took a moment to sniff me, as he too caught wind of the Rose scented perfume. "See. Also it smells like it's older then the rose scent we have now." I said.

Zak nods, but then sniffed me again. "No it' s not you." He said. I glared and gently pushed him away. "Of course not." I took a moment smell my shirt.

"I Smell like Lavender and Lilacs." He nodded, then sniffed me once more. Nick chuckled at what I said to Zak.. "Well. We know where Cadie is if we smell her perfume." I nodded. We went on from there and I kept on watching the stage area and hearing something from up stairs.

Since the guys are not talking. I went first. "Johanna are you here with us love? We wont hurt you so you know." I said out loud. Zak was watching me this time. As I was looking around with my camera again.

When I heard something upstairs. I looked up again. Zak was talking this time, when I said. "There's someone walking upstairs." I said once more, without thinking. Zak caught it and looked up. We looked at each other for a minute. Then said. "I think you should go up there Zak..She's a lass after all. She might talk to you instead of me." He nodded.

I then gave the single rose to him. "It's for Johanna. She loves roses." He nods. "So do all girls." He replied back. I shook my head like this. "Just trust me on this." He nodded. Then looked at me. "Stay here and film near the stage ok.. Since you kept on looking over here.. If you feel anything let one of us know ok." I nodded.

Before to long Zak went up into the loft area to try to talk to Johanna. As I did went to stage began to ask questions. " Johanna are you here?" I asked. Nick smiled and gave me a thumbs up in the dark. But went to film me.

"We would like someone to make a noise please.. Also Johanna.. Do you think you can go upsta-" I stopped and thought I saw a shadow walked past me. I looked at my camera screen saw nothing on it.

But then saw Nick coming towards me and Aaron also. "I need to use the restroom Cadie. Are you doing ok here?" He asked. I Nodded, but then had a bad feeling. So I followed him. He smiled. "I need to go to the toilet also." He laughed quietly, but then nodded. I sat my camera down, Nick gave his to Aaron.

We then went our separate ways into the bathrooms. As I finished up what I did. I looked around to see if I can see the shadow man, but didn't so I went out side and waiting for Nick. When all the sudden.

A Bang came from the men's toilet area, Nick came rushing out it all happened so fast. He grabbed my hand and was yelling due to he was startled by what ever made that noise.

We were running from what startled Nick when we did we bumped into Zak and Aaron. Zak once again right off the bat starts demanding on what had happened. "What happened? I heard a loud banging sound as I was coming back from talking to Johanna." He asked.

I didn't know what to say, so Nick said so. "I went to go take a piss.. As I was doing so I heard this fucking bang out of no where." He said. Zak commented on how loud it was. "Cadie was with me since she had to go also." He said. I nodded. "Did you hear it? Did you see anything?" Zak asked. I shook my head.

" I did heard the bang, but not see anything." "It's scared the shit out of me. I even forgotten zip up my fly." he said. With that I released my hand saying "Eww." He smiled, but gave a slight chuckle at this.

Zak then walked off towards the rest room. I followed Nick and Aaron at this point. As we came to the restroom. Aaron and I stood outside so Zak and Nick can look around inside. I was covering the hallway.

I can hear Zak and Nick explaining what the sound came from, also was banging on some things to see if they can get close to what Nick heard. But as he finished kicking at the trash can, another bang came.

Causing Zak and him re-treat, Zak was shoving me back with him, as he came out also making sure I didn't get hurt by Nick. I at this time, slipped past Zak's body to run straight in the restroom. With Aaron filming me. As Zak went to try to calm Nick and himself down.

" I want to know who did that?" I asked out of no where. Looking around as doing so. "Come on make the noise again Scott?" I started taunting Scott Jackson. Knowing it was him that was in here. If I was the sensible Celt, who had a Bishop for a father. I would not be taunting the hell out of the dead.

"Come on. I am calling Yer arse out Scott? Are you afraid of a fiery redheaded wee lass?" I taunted some more. At this time Zak and Nick sneaked back in behind me. "I bet you wont do it again to chase me away?" I taunted back again. I waited, Nick started taunting back also. Zak had dropped his mouth at what I just did.

"Fraidy cat." I challenged Scott Jackson one last time. Before the fire left me. Zak was still looking at me. Then said. "That was incredible Cadie." he said. Incredible or Foolish I thought. "What, I can't let-" I stopped short to hear footsteps up stairs.

"Sshh!" I hissed out, Zak caught what I was hearing and was telling Nick and Aaron to shut up. While we did we heard faint humming sound up stairs. "Ok.. Let's go now ok." Zak said. After a while. We then left the bathroom.

Zak was walking next to me. "You said not to taunt them? Why did you?" he asked. I shrugged. "Well...What if I don't like it when they startled everyone. Also someone had to say something by calling him out." I saw him nod, then looked at his watch "Now...Are you ready for the Well House?" He asked. I took a second thought.

I noticed that he knew I was too. "I am in it for the rest to night. I can't leave now." He nodded. "Ok... Just stay near me alright when we get in there. Like I said before. I wont let them hurt you." I smiled. "So Zak Bagans has a soft side." He smiled. At this. "I do when it comes to my crew and also I don't want any females hurt while I am around.. Even fiery redheads." I nodded.

We were met up with Matt again, we went to go inside the Well House.. Now as we are going inside. I was feeling less fiery then, when I was inside the Music World. I took a deep breath and we went inside.

Zak looked at me.. "Stay close." I nodded, didn't need to tell me twice. We went straight to the well place. As we got there it changed everything was much darker in here. I looked around no light can be seen.

As Zak started talking. We waited for a minute to see what can be heard. Before to long he started taunting again. Since I was next to him. I didn't want to get hurt by what's in here. So I moved away but now was looking at the Well.

Like the pentagram. I heard voices coming into my head. I shook my head. "I am doing it again?" I thought. My head is playing with me, My mind was playing tricks on me. I thought. I moved away at this. Zak noticed it. "Guys I need you to focus the rest of investigation on me. Alright." Nick nodded.

As I came around one side of the fence. As I did, I end stepping on something. Bending down. I noticed it was the wreath I had made. It was fresh form earlier. But now..."They're dead." I said. Zak heard this. As did Nick and Aaron.

"What is dead?" Nick asked, before Zak could. "The flowers. They're dead." I said. Zak didn't believe it. So he debunks it. But he isn't seeing what I saw.

"There flowers Callaghan, they don't live long without water?" he said. I hissed back at him. "I know that. But I reckon not like this though.. I bought them fresh and kept them in water all day."

At this time, we missed out on the hiss. That was caught on my video camera. As well a growl inside of my digital recorder. I looked down, they did too. They saw what I was saying. The flowers was all looking shriveled up and brown or black looking, like something evil touched them.

Also I noticed something unsettling. I had placed a cross a small wooden out of twigs. It was upside before it was broken into pieces. Once again I missed a evil hiss again. But felt something near me. I took a moment, but went to get to the broken cross.

When I felt a fiery pain enter my hand. Zak and the guys were now at the other side of the Well. Also Zak started to taunt again, but stopped due to feeling a burning feeling also. I hissed out in pain. As I felt the pain again, only deeper. Like my body will burn in flames. I draw back from this and backed away.

I then looked down. With my camera to notice. Scratches on my hand, they were bleeding cause they were deep scratches. But what scared me was the number. I shook my head, to hear Zak complaining about the feeling he got. I went over at this in a hurried pace. As Nick and Aaron went to go see what was wrong with Zak's Back.

Being careful with my hand too.. I once again missed the hiss as I touched Zak's back. Ignoring his body. I went and feel the marks he gotten trailing down towards the small of his back, then stopped just above his bum.

I went to side and counted them.. I hissed out an groan. "Zak...You got three of them." I said. He freaked at this. I looked around again. As he was asking for a photo of it. As he did. Nick and Aaron Caught sight of my hand. As well. "Dude Zak. Cadie has them too." "What?" Shocked on hearing this.

Zak turned around to grab my hand as Nick went to snap the photo. Zak felt the hand that was scratched. As he stood in front me. I heard a growl this time. As he looked at me. His body was shaking at this time in anger. As I was starting to shake in fear cause I heard the growl that time.

When Nick showed him the photo he exploded.. "Did you just scratch Cadie?" he Shouted out. I stood back. As far from Zak at this time. Since he was angry. But what I didn't know was they were leading me away from the guys. I moved back with my back against the fence. I was hearing evil growls and laughter. As Zak starts to taunt again.

I flinched at this and covered my ears. My medicine it's wearing out. I thought I knew it was. I need to stay calm. I took a deep breath while trying to remain calm. But was loosing it. Zak came back after walking off shortly. Then taunts some more. "Did you just scracth me. I don't care if you scratch me. Just don't scratch Cadie. Leave her the hell alone. She's not yours." He taunts.

I heard a growl again, that startled me and caused me to leave the fence. I went and hide behind Zak as doing so holding my hands to ears to block out those voices again. "Zak! Stop it please!" I cried out.

He ignored, but then groaned again. I don't know why but something hit me. As Zak was getting another mark from the demon. As Nick and Aaron went to look a second time. I did too. But had enough something snapped in me.

I screamed out. Causing them to jump due to this scream. Zak knew it all the well I am sure if it. "Cadie are you hurt again?" He asked. I ignored him. I screamed again. As I heard the guys voices in between the louder ones they didn't hear.. "Guys.. We need to take a break." Zak said. He didn't want me to be filmed at this moment. So they did. But left the mic's and audio on. So we can catch what ever is around me.

I snapped at this moment. After the third scream. "WHO IS SCRATCHING ZAK?" I screamed out in a deadly tone. But it wasn't mine.. "WHO SAID YOU CAN CLAW HIS BACK AND CLAIM HIM AS TU OWN!" I stepped near the well and screamed at it. "WHY NOT SHOW YOURSELVES INSTEAD OF HIDING BEHIND THE COWARD OF A MASTER YOU HAVE." I drew back to pull out a Celtic Cross at this time.

Nick at this moment. Grabbed me to haul me away. "I bet you know what this is?" I laughed at this. As I taunted them. Zak was trying to get my attention. Aaron, didn't know what to do. "I bet your master would love me as his Bitch?" I hissed at them. "But he wont get me. Do you know who I am? I bet you do?" I hissed a taunt at them. My eyes dilated in the dark.

But as soon as I picked up by Zak this time. I was carried off into the next room. I Screamed again. "Put me down." I shouted at him. He shook his head. "You can kill me later on ok.. You can try remove my balls after we get out of here." He said. Knowing I will try to remove them if I had my way.

He put's me down as soon left the room. I fainted in Zak's arms. Nearly falling backwards. Zak puts me on the ground to wake me up. I came to shortly after hearing them calling me. "Cadie!" Zak and Nick both say at the same time. I woke up in a dizzy blur.. "Are you alright?" Zak asked.

Aaron was still spooked. I don't blame him."What did I do?" I asked. While starting to cry? "What have I done?" Once every thing came back to me. Zak tried his best to sooth me. By rubbing my back. But stopped once he felt something along my shoulders.

Zak's POV

I was taking Cadie into my arms. At this point. Did she just save me from what scratched me. I wanted to go back in there and taunt the fuck out of them. She broke down and cried.. No longer a Celtic Warrior she was brought to her knees. And I caused this too.

Guilt went into me. I should of listened to her. "It's not your fault you didn't do anything." I said. Nick nodded, was rubbing her arm. To keep her calm, then her head. "It wasn't me though. That isn't me." She squeaked out a as her voice went high at this. "Sshhh.. It's ok Red. Your out of there for now." But then. I felt her move, as she did I heard starting to vomit again.

I rubbed her back, as Nick pulled her hair out. "She's done Zak. Let's not push our luck." He said. Taking the small girl in his arms. I nodded. Maybe since Nick is married. He's more the willing to be softer then me when it comes to women.

Before I can get a word to her. She fainted. I sighed, and Nick went to go put her near the entrance. Aaron after I was giving him stern word and making sure he wont bolt on her. I made sure he stood watch over her body as she was sleeping in case something what ever that was entered her body again.

I looked at my hand to spy blood. But didn't thought of it. Might be from the marks on her back or her hands. Since the hands were newer. I counted it out as that. Me and Nick and went to go finish off the rest of the lockdown. Two men down.

As We finished up. Cadie came too. Nick as well helping her out into the van. "Can you give my medicine?" She asked. I nodded, went in the back to go get them. She took it afterwards and was falling asleep. Due to her break down.

As we were driving off. I heard her say.. "You should talk someone knows this stuff on a spiritual side Zak.... They'll give you the advice you might want to hear." I nodded. At her last request she went to sleep. I nodded. We decided to take her back to the hotel so she can sleep. While Nick and I went to see a Bishop since I thought it was who she meant..
♠ ♠ ♠
So the guys and Cadie made it through the lockdown.. But at what price? What will happen to Cadie after the lockdown and the guys of the Ghost Adventures Crew. This Story is far form over...

Note:

Also I am moving. So it might be a while till I might update..But I will be writing them out though so when I get the internet up..I'll post them and write them out. I have till this Friday to move so yea. Anyways. Thank you for reading my dear readers...Please stay tune. .And Yes Zak and Cadie well start to be a little bit nicer after this chapter...