Status: Going to be adding or taking some things out of the chapters and stories...Just fixing it up as I keep writing out the last few chapters.

My Celtic Angel

The Aftermath of Bobby Mackey's

Cadie's POV

Three days went by since I came back to Reno, Nevada. I did what I was to do with Zak, Nick and Aaron and then left as soon as I got back. Zak understood since they were done with me and I gave them their evidence and maybe more.

I went back with working with Mark and Debby a changed lass. Well sort of. I've been going out to film stuff and mark down and tag EVP's. Till everything changed to soon one day..
-
I came home from working with my uncle's on a side project for money. I was very tired, as I was coming inside my apartment. I felt something nearly knocking me down. Once I came into the door. Looking to see who tripped me.

I looked to see my dog Merlin, who was a Sheltie Corgi mix, that was albino. I named him Merlin after one of my favorite Arthurian legend people. Also he was very old for a dog too. He ran into me. Also I noticed his white coat soaked with urine. Something like this never happened before.

"What's wrong Merlin, my wee laddie?" I asked, as I was petting his head. I went to take him out. To see if it's his body that was behaving bad again. But he was just fine.

After he was done, I went back inside. But when I got to the door. I saw he was behaving strange again.

He was keeping me from going inside my place. He barked and barked. Then growled. "Come on lad?" I called him. As I stepped over him, also since he was growling I grabbed the closest thing near my door. My wooden Bat. That my brother gave me.

I looked around after taking my sunglasses off. But when I did I felt something attack my leg. I cried out as I fell down. Cause I know what was biting me. It was my cat. The little kitten was clinging on my leg digging into me.

I took her off and started petting her gingery orange fur. To sooth her. As her tail looked like a bottled brush. "Did tu cause Merlin trouble again Greer?" I asked my Kitten. I was stroking her fur down to calm her down.. But as I started to walk near my bedroom.

Greer tensed up, then spat. I dropped her by accident once her claws snagged my hand. She ran off hissing and spatting, I was more shocked on what I saw. A Dark shadow was in my room. I knew it wasn't my grandmother. "Who are you?" I asked it.

The shadow moved across the room, then it was gone. I looked around again to see where it went.

"Who are you?" I asked with a firmer tone. I felt a familiar chill run through my body and my blood. As I smelt something I am very familiar with.. Blood, dirt and..."No.." I said quickly. Finding out who it was.

I turned around to go get something, when I saw him. Alonzo Walling in my room. In my apartment. I shook my head and backed up. "Why are you here?" I asked out, trying to hide my fear. Alonzo like he did at Mackey's Music World.

Gave me a dark smirk, before walking towards me. "Get out of my house!" I demanded. "Go back to your hell. This place is holy." I knew I wasn't to taunt him. I knew what happened to Zak when he taunted.

He advanced towards me more and more. Then before my eyes. It changed. He changed. A Blond hair man took his place, with a dark look on him and even more crueler smile. "No!" I exclaimed. "NO!!! You can't be here. Not you." I backed up till I can't any more. Since I ran out of room. "Leave me alone." I demanded.

It smirked again.. I grabbed my cross that was on my night stand and showed him it. But he slapped it away from my hand. Tossed it out side of the room to who knows where. I yelped back in pain and fear.

Taking my hand, the one that was healing. But now the scratch marks were open and deeper then before. "Stop it leave me be. Your gone. Your out my life..." I started to say. My fear was getting to me. My heart was racing and pounding against my ears as my breathing went in a fast pace.

"No...Please... Leave me alone." I said. I felt him enter me and I screamed out again, then said."PLEASE DON"T HARM MY BABY PLEASE!" I panted and everything went black to me as I went through my panic attack.

I came around to hear voices around me. "She was screaming her head off when we found her." One voice said. I felt a hand reach my hand. "Wen! Are you alright lass?" "We looked around to see if anyone was hurting her. We only found her.. And with these.." I blacked out again as I was looking up to one my uncle's faces.

Before I lost sight. His face changed.. "Z-Z-Zak.." I passed out.

-
Zak's POV : Two days later.

It's been a week almost since we, last saw Cadie.. Our little redheaded leprechaun. After we came back she left to go back to Reno.. I didn't stop her. We didn't need her anymore, did we? I thought through out the week as I was going through evidence. Also it's been a hell of week so far too..

Since we got back. We found out how dark Bobby Mackey's was and it wasn't done with us. What was there followed us home. A chill ran through me as I was looking at the footage of Cadie looking down at the flowers.
She looked scared, yet was trying to keep herself from freaking out. She knows something and I know she did too.

Danny, who was setting next to me running his god damn mouth, bad mouthing her very badly. I nearly came close to shut him up when I felt chills, one ran down my spine and the second set of chills made my blood run cold.

"Shit!" I nearly yelled out, as I saw her hand being drawn back, but what startled me. Was a deep feral growl when it clawed her, also I noticed something she was being drawn away. Then it hit me. Like a ton of bricks.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I got up very quickly. Why didn't I think. "Dammit.. I should thought about it sooner." I said out loud, running with Danny on my heels since he wanted to know why the hell I ran out of the room when he was talking to me. Or was tempting to speak again. He however made his voice known. As I made my way down the hallway.

" Who lit your ass on fire?" he asked. "Cadie." was the only thing that left my mouth. He sneers. "What did that bitch do now." I shot him a glare. I stopped nearly running into Nick and Aaron who also came in running.

"Zak, we got something that you should listen to. "I Nodded, as taking in what I saw as well what Nick wants me to see to now.. However, I wanted to tell him about what I found next Cadie. "As do I bro." I said to Nick. Cadie...Out of all of us. Cadie was effected by the well and what's inside it too. I felt guilt running into my stomach making me wanting to vomit. I spoke first.

"Listen bro. Have you ever contacted Cadie or even talk to her after we got back? Tell me you at least talk to her still." I said, as I followed them to where they are at. As we came to the room Nick finally said. "No we got so busy with our reviewing." I nodded.

I really went uneasy at this point. Nick noticed how I was. "Why are you asking?" "I think what followed us, has followed her.. We all know what happened when she was with us." Aaron nodded. "She freaked out.. She stated to us she didn't remember after she woke up in the van. She ruled it out as her medications."

"I don't think it was her meds." With that Nick went to go call Cadie. Aaron at this point had me hearing the EVPs. I heard the same growl.. But the hiss, it sounded like the hiss said mine. I felt a chill in my blood again.

"I can't get her, but Debby told us to meet them in Reno.. They wanted to tell us something, also wish to know something." With that I knew it was bad.. We and them didn't know how bad it was.. I took off in full on run, as did Nick and Aaron too.

As we reached for the van, Danny stopped me. "Where are you three going?" I glared. "We are going to see Cadie.. I want to see her." I said. "That bitch had it coming. She knew what she was getting into." I glared again. "That Bitch you just called. Happen to gave us some goddamn good evidence."

I looked him over once again. "Besides I am keeping her." I smiled at this. Seeing how he didn't like Cadie. "We are keeping the redhead. Like it or not. You better not cause her to much trouble you understand me." I growled in a warning. I didn't know why I did.

"You want her alright. You want her under you as a fuck buddy." I grabbed him at this. "Insult her by any means. I'll look the other way when she is beating the crap out of you.. Also for good measure. Have your balls ripped off too." I let him go since Nick called me to get my ass in the van.

With that we drove off to go to Reno. It took us to dusk near night fall when we got there. I try to hold back my nerves. I have to think right on this. Cadie could be right. Did her medications cause her to freak out when they wear off. But what if it wasn't that?

I felt guilty again "Can we go to her apartment. I know it might be late. But let's see if she is home. I rather see her first then talk to Mark and Debby." I said. Nick called, but didn't get an answer. I thought they might be eating at the time. So we gave them time to finish.

We got to her apartment. I got out first rather quickly, which cause Nick and Aaron smile at this.

Nick's POV

I smiled slightly.. Cadie had grown on Zak. I knew she would too. Zak was stubborn to admit it, but I can see just how much Zak is behaving right now.

I saw him running up stairs, only then I nudged Aaron. "What do you think?" I asked, he smiled slightly, "About Zak starting like Cadie.. I think it's cool..Bro." I nodded. "Zak seems to start have a addiction towards her. She is a redhead after all." I shook my head, but laughed lightly at the thought Zak trying to pursue Cadie.

"Now come to think of Cadie and Zak will end up as a perfect power couple." Aaron said, I laughed at this again. "To soon for that one bro, but your right. Him and her well be a power couple in one way." Just thinking of someone stubborn, if not then have a lot of pride with Zak. Is enough to amuse me. Cadie has both too.

What else would be amusing. Her giving him enough challenge, just to keep him on his toes with her. I stopped though upon seeing Zak and a different girl where Cadie was to be living at. 'Who the hell is she?" I thought bitterly..

Cadie wont change herself even if Zak had to hold a gun to her head and tie her up to do so. She still wouldn't change her hair or looks. I looked at the girl. She what made me thought of a Golden retriever with the blond hair she has, she light blue eyes and she was tall.. And also had something that would appeal towards Zak...

Also make it more interesting. She was flirting with him. Seeing how Zak wasn't in the mood. I can tell he didn't want to see her also. But then said something smart ass as he asked for Cadie again.

"Like I said. I am looking for a pint sized redhead." She opened her mouth. "Why not come searching me instead." She suggested. Me and Aaron made a puke gesture behind Zak and making she didn't saw either.

She leaned against her hip. With her chest in Zak's view.. "Besides, you look like someone who would enjoy a blond.. Redheads are too aggressive...Also we have more boobs then them anyways." Zak gave semi smart alack remark back

"I don't think you can hear me.. I said. I am looking for a short hot Irish redhead, who has a very good mouth on her. Who has killer curves and big boobs.. Also they are not fake like yours I a sure you. Now have you seen that redhead?" He was met with the door slammed in his face for that remark.

I shook my head. "Zak.." I hissed out. He ignored me. I know once he is mindset on something he wont listen to me. "She had it coming." he said defending him. "Also it's true her boobs are fake." I rolled my eyes. As Aaron nearly choked out on his laughter. But Zak got his attention drawn to him.

When he saw a short haired light brown haired teen, who has brown eyes and glasses. "You said your looking for Callaghan?" she asked. Zak nods. "Yes we are do you know where she went?" he asked.

She nods. "She moved out yesterday. Her uncles came and got her stuff, even her animals. I watched her pets while she is away." I nod and so did Zak. "Do you know what had happened?" He asked. "Aimee. My name is Aimee. And not very sure on what did happened a couple days ago. I knew that cops were called and she left with her uncle." I nodded. Zak did too.

"Is that all?" Zak pushed once more. But she said "It's all I know. Besides I was away working at my job at the time." We nodded. Our head in thanks. "Thank you Aimee.." I heard Zak say he wasn't very happy with the information or lack of it.

We were about to leave, when Aimee decided to say something. "By the way. Are you friends to her?" She asked. Zak nods. "Well sort of friends. It's why we were looking for her." She nodded, then pulled something out to give to Zak. "This was found at my front door. I live two doors down." She said.

I saw a look in Zak's face. As I saw what looked like a cross.. His girlfriend Carrie had her rosary grabbed from her neck and it was thrown a few feet down the hall. This was almost just as bad. "Thank you." he manage to say after took it into his hand.

We then left. To go see Mark and Debby I called them again. To let them know if they are done eating. "We thought you would check her apartment first. It's why I asked you to just to show up" she sounded upset. Debby was. I nodded. "I know. But Zak wanted to it makes him feel better." "So he has a soft spot for her then?" She asked. I nodded. "He does. He was the one that told us we have to go see her." I thought she smiled at this. Through the phone. "We'll talk when you get here." She said. Then hung up.

We finally stopped where we are wanting to go to last few hours. Zak and I got out. Aaron was about to. But...Aaron had a call from his wife. Shannon.. So we left them alone. ( I don't know Aaron's ex wife's name so I am swinging with it.)

Me and Zak went inside to talk.

Zak's POV

As me and Nick came inside where Mark and Debby was at. I was shocked on seeing Debby. She by Cadie's thoughts. Was a strong woman, nothing makes her cry. As much as she knows. But this time however. She looked like she was or had been crying.

Nick was quiet, he has been last few hours. Just thinking as I am too. I knew Nick, only said what Debby said. Other then that. He was as silent at Mark. I know he wont explode around them, till after we leave and know about Cadie.

Mark was another story, he was very quiet. I figured they saw her much like a sister to them, Mark did anyways or a daughter of some kind. Not sure how to put them as.

" Hi you two. Um... Sorry for interrupting your evening." I said. Debby smiled lightly, but it went away.. "If your looking for her Zak she's not here." She said. Knowing I was looking for her little assistant. I let out a sigh, knowing she was right. But wanted to check.

"Can you tell us what happen to her? Where is she at?" I asked. Nick nodded, staying quiet. He wants to know but not sure if he can handle the news. I am surprised he didn't fight with me on going to the apartment.

"As long you tell us first on what happened to Cadie?" Mark asked back. I nodded. "Fair enough.. I'll tell you what happened in Kentucky." I said. We went to set down so we can talk. Well Nick, Mark and Debby did. I stood up. Cause right now I am fighting to hard not pace.

But Nick had me sitting down though in the end. Cause he knew once I heard the news. I'll be pacing. "You were saying?" Debby asked. I nodded.

"Right Kentucky.. At Bobby Mackey's.... Well.. Cadie was nervous at first.. And I thought it was all cause of her nerves and since it was her first time out. As much you two knew. Well I gave her time and see if she over come it. She did good, better then I thought she would be. She never really screamed at anything once it got dark or giving false information. She was good.." I said.

They nodded. Debby let out a sigh. Knowing her Assistant did a good job for her first time. "But there is a but though." Said Mark. "Yes. Well I offered if she wanted to leave the location. She said no. She was fine. So I let it be. I would ask occasionally, yet she still said no.... Well the results was this... We got what we came for in the end. And maybe even more form it. Cadie was fine till we got to certain spot. When she started well.. Everything went down hill.. For her. We don't know what had happened.

"Cadie wasn't doing to good after. It's why we came to see her. The location has really did something to her. It's why we came to see her, or at least see if she was ok. Cause through out this week we, found out that the place wasn't done with us.. Me, Aaron and Nick had something followed us home." Debby nodded. "What did happen to her?" she asked.

I took in a deep breath. "Something about the place scared her. She didn't want to go in the Well House. But she still went in with us.. Even though she was scared. But all I know is, she freaked out. She said she was hearing things from the well and the place seeing things. Then started screaming. I had Nick and Aaron not film the part since it was for the best." Mark nodded. "Good thinking on your part." he said. I nodded also.

"As she came too. She was crying very badly. Then fainted. After we left the location..You know the rest. What happened to her there, may have followed her and what?" I asked.

Seeing Mark's face scared me. He was pissed off. "You think what happened there follow her back? It's why you came to see her." Debby asked. I nodded. "Only I am not sure how bad." At this Debby shook her head. "She isn't here anymore Zak. She is at the hospital in Las Vegas right now." Debby said sadly.

"What?" I screamed out, Standing up at this. As Nick thought. I started to pace. That was just how bad it effected her. "You said she went to the hospital?" Debby and Mark both nods their head. I did too. "What happened she went to the hospital?" I asked trying to take in what was said. Mark spoke up. "She was doing alright, well she did started to get more curious about the paranormal. So we let her do two investigations. After she got back from spending time with the family. That's when it happened." he said.

" She I guess." Mark shook his head. "Why do you want to know? You got the evidence you wanted, so why looking for her?" He asked. I did my best not glare. "I only wanted to know. Cause she had a bad reaction to the location. We wanted to have her stay with us. I've decided I wanted to keep her." I said. Starting to get slightly upset with this.

Were they right? Did I only wanted Cadie so I can get what I wanted in the paranormal. I shook my head. I did..But I wanted her as a teammate as well. "She's sick Zak." Mark said Bluntly. "Why is she sick?" I had a small image of her and the dream girl all the sudden. I Shook it away.

"Zak, she is a very sick girl.... She was seeing things we didn't see. The hospital came after the cops was called. Cause she was screaming about some things, they thought there was a person hurting her. So the cops came. But seeing how she was alone. They called the hospital. She is sick Zak. Very sick."

I stopped pacing, but now was holding on the chair the back of it. "There were marks on her body Zak.. No one was with her. When they came. The hospital said her medicine wasn't working and made her saw things Zak. That was how they found marks on her. They ruled her out as sick so they sent her to Las Vegas. So they can treat her, so was close to her family." "You think Cadie is that sick to harm herself?" I growled at this.I felt like I was protecting her, why was I?

Mark didn't like this tone. "We don't think she would? Why do you want her if she is sick? So she can easy bait for you guys?" He asked. "I want her. Cause I want her on my team. Never once she showed signs of being that ill." "Zak... No one would want her. I know even you wont want her since she is claimed to be sick... She's a sick girl.. She get's headaches often very often depending how bad they are. She don't come in she need medicine to help her function and the help she needs. "

I shook my head. "I made my final choice. I want her with me. I want her with us.. I know we can go far with this girl. If you don't want her anymore. We'll take her off your hands." I said. Debby sighed at this in defeat.

"Fine you can have her. But let you know this. Is she that worth it to you?" I nodded. Without thinking. "She well be worth it.. I wont give up on someone who is claimed to be sick. She has passion for what she does. I can see it and so does Nick. She's staying with us." I said, claiming her as my teammate.

Debby sighed once again. "You may leave now. We are tired, and I am sure you need to think more clearer." I shook my head. "I stay with my final decision. She well be damn worth it. Sick or not." We were outside now. Cooling off before we left for Las Vegas, to look for our girl. "I want to say sorry. For snapping like that. I was just."

She smiled lightly. "Just look after her Zak. If she get's tired. Make sure she rests...Do by any means on making her rest.. Also keep an eye on her medications.. She needs to make sure she has them with her.." I nodded.

Those medications she took. Was to deal with her anxiety and her panic attacks. No wonder she took them a lot. I only thought they were well..Pain meds for her headaches and eyes. Maybe she has those too.. "Also don't let anyone know she is sick Zak. If they do they'll walk all over you guys. Thinking your fake.... TAPs had did so call her that before." I smirked a dark smirk. "Well then it's why we have her. We are not fake. I know she isn't going to have her sickness effect us." I said.

With that we left her and Mark.

As Nick and I got in the van. Nick finally snapped. "Fuck! You were right Zak? She did have something attack her. It's what had happened. You know it yourself she was.." I Nodded. "Dude chill.. We know what happened. I want to go see where she is. So I can see form her." I said.

"You think we can keep her Zak. If she that sick that is?" he asked. I shook my head. " I am keeping her Nick. Despite that. It's not that bad.. She has panic and anxiety attacks, she get's headaches, sometimes maybe even bad ones... But it doesn't mean she is sick." I said. Thinking logically.

"Yes, but like Mark said. You also want her cause of that reason. She can be a magnet." I shook my head. "I can care less if she or not.. I want her and dammit I am going to have her with us... You of all people saw something in her. I did too. Besides you saw how she can be with us. She taunted.. She isn't afraid." I said.

"Her medications wore off and it caused her to freak. It happens. It explains why she forgot about her break down... I am going to look up what kind of medications she has. So we can see what side effects and what can happen if she wont take them." I said.

"You know Danny will eat her up right Zak? He'll chew you and her." I glared at this. "HE wont know Jack shit about her small problems. You heard Debby we need to make sure she rests and make sure she keeps her medicine with her." I said. "We found her guys.. And we'll fight to keep her." I said to them. Nick smiled slightly at this, so did Aaron.
-

It's now morning early morning. The sun hasn't rise yet when we got back to Las Vegas. Aaron had to be dropped off since his wife had a nightmare again. Nick was going to also. Just so he can also be with his wife.

That left me alone. I went to go to hospitals to see if she was around or anything. But none had her. Ok. Didn't Debby said she was in Las Vegas? I thought.

I at this time got a call. "Hey Zak.. It's me. I was to told Cadie was released from the hospital not to long ago.. Her house. Is at this street." I nodded. "Ok thanks Nick." I drove to the street, so I can see Cadie. I Wanted to know, I wanted to see her myself. I shook my head.

Why I am worried this badly. Sure she is to be my teammate.. But why like this. I came to a house. As I did, I got out and went to go knock on the door. I looked around.

I knocked again.. When I did the door opened up. And there I saw a man.

I looked at him, he was a few years younger then me. He has dark shaggy hair and little bit of sideburns and his face was scruffy looking. "Yes um. I am sorry I came at the wrong time but-" Before I can say anything else.. The door was slammed in my face. I scoffed.

This guys attitude made me think of Cadie. I knocked again.. He came to the door again. "Look Sorry to bother you this early. But I was wondering if you know Cadie?" I asked. His eyes were a green colored.

Now that I looked at them.. He then spoke in a much thicker Irish Accent. "I reckon Yer Zak Bagans right?" He asked. If I was a woman or gay. I would melt at this accent. I shook my head. "Yes I am. I was hoping to see if Cadie is here?" I asked.

He about slammed the door. I shoved my shoe in the door and moved so one of my hands were holding the door open. To keep it from closing. "Look... I am sorry about had what happened to Cadie. I was hoping to speak to her so I can see how she is doing." I said.

He looked me and then down. "Yer nothing more then a greedy man who wants what he gets.. Cadie is not home and I wont let you talk to her." he said once again in thick accent. I had trouble getting what he was saying.

"Now get it out of here. Before I get violent." He threatens... But then I heard a voice I swear it was heaven sent.. "Zak what are tu doing here?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Another long chapter.. The chapters well be longer for now on.

Yes Zak is slowly liking Cadie, also there is a change going through him. As well..Not much to change him. But more like get's protective around Cadie... Also I can see him being protective also.