Status: Going to be adding or taking some things out of the chapters and stories...Just fixing it up as I keep writing out the last few chapters.

My Celtic Angel

Arriving to Florida

Cadie's POV

I was sleeping, as usual till we came to a stop. Zak looked at me then said. "Someone wake up Red." calling me by his newest nickname that he now gave me. I woke up after Aaron was done shaking me awake. Still feeling woozy, I followed them.

I had another dream again. Like the last two locations we went too. I had dreams of the places we were going to be seeing.

This location, had a guy that was distraught and he killed himself. All over do to someone putting a blame on him for something that the other man did. I shook my head.

I went to my hotel room. After making sure to close the blinds and curtains. I went to turn on the water. Due to the Florida weather. It was making my hair slightly sticky and less curly. I decided to take a shower, so I stripped out of my clothes then went to take my shower.

As this had happened a flash back came back into my mind. The man that had killed himself, was by hanging..I don't know why. But he was showing me something...I came back reality as soon the water went from warm to cold. I got out, but then noticed. I have no towel in the bathroom.

I sighed, carefully after muttering Irish again. I went to the door and opened. Only I froze, cause I found someone in my room... Not just anyone either. Someone who I wished to never see me naked in this life, or the next.

Zak's POV

I went to go see if Cadie wanted to go with us. Also I had bought her a straw hat to keep her from the sun. You know a redhead thing.. They burn very easily...Also Nick talked me into it.

Now I knew better not to sit foot in a another girl's room.. Even if the girl was our teammate, it only made it worse. Due to her being Cadie. I knocked, then peaked inside. I saw Cadie's stuff on the bed and her clothes too, I heard the water running. A sign meaning I should leave now.

But also another side of me, wanted to sneak in to give her the stupid hat. I went with that side. I reached the bed, at this time I heard the water turn off..Cursing at my luck, also hearing Cadie muttering something.

I did my best by tossing the hat, then make a break for it. As I tossed the hat it landed on the bed. However the door came open and we froze. Me and Cadie froze.

Trying not to. But ending up doing so, I did swift look at her body. This made me snap out of this, as well her. She shook her head, then walked back into the bathroom. Close the door lightly. "Um.....Red?" I finally asked, walking up to the door. I heard something against the door.

Then she screamed. I hissed at this. "I am a um... Sorry Cadie..." I said, trying not get so tongue tied over this. Not that I shouldn't be, I mean I've seen Carrie naked as well my past ex's but this was different.

Cadie was my teammate also, this is a girl who didn't like men looking at her body. Boy did I just saw more then I should of. I shook my head. Cadie peaked out, but enough for me not to see her body but her eyes.

My face went slightly red, I was sure her's was matching her hair too at the time. She then opened the door a tiny bit more then said. "Can....Can you...Can you get me my..." She got all shy and then pointed after moving again enough to put her hand out pointing towards the bed. Where sets her bag.

"I honestly think that you need a towel." I said, finally going over to the bed. Then saw her towel. I can't help but shake my head at this. Then handed her the towel, that she forgotten.

I moved this time closer to the door, she then glared at me. Before taking the towel closing the door, then open it after wrapping the towel around her body. I once again was looking at her. Nothing new there.

Her hair was sticking to her, her skin slightly pink due to her shower. Her eyes as always big due to her pupils dilated. "So why are you here?" She asked. Breaking the silence. I shook my head, as I was looking downwards. Cause her body wrapped in a towel.

"I came to ask if you. Um.." I cleared my throat. 'What the hell? Why should I be like this around her. I am a guy after all. She was the one that didn't think of getting her towel in the first place.' I said to myself in my head.

"I wanted to know if you wanted to go with us. To have a look around Florida before tomorrow." She nodded, then went to her bed. I took that moment to look at her again..Since her back was turned. I was looking at her backside and her hips.

She bends over slightly, before sitting down. I turned away at this. Even if I didn't really want to. I looked again, as she pulled out a white dress and light see through sheer sweater. "Are you sure that's ok with you?" I asked.. Knowing how it will be hot and humid for her.

"I am used to it. I was raised in New Orleans when I was little." she said. I Nodded. But can't help but smile as she rolled out the word Orleans and Little in her accent. "So how come you got the accent if you were raised here?" I asked.

"I got it due to my family on my mam's side." I nodded. "So why else are you here other trying to interrogate me?" I shook my head at this, but laughed slightly. "I came with a peace offering. But also you wanted to speak to me."

She nodded. " Aye! I did wished to speak to you." I nodded also. "So what is it?" I asked. She turned told me to turn around. "Turn around tu." I smiled again, but did what she told me to do.

"I mean is there a reason why you wanted to tell me something?" I asked. She nodded, not that I saw her. "Aye! Trust me tis best knowing about this." I nodded. "Do you want me to get out?" I asked, knowing her lack of talking to me while I was in the room with her. I made her nervous.

I turned around at the moment to look at her. Then caught a glimpse of her towel slightly leaving her body, I turned away again. Bad enough I saw more then I wanted or ever wished to see in my life...Well with Cadie anyways...Not saying she wasn't ugly or anything. She was rather pretty.. Pretty but not sexy or hot.

Well if you count the accent and her curves sexy then I guess she can be. I Shook my head. "Is that why your not sure about going with us?" I asked. Noting she didn't say she wanted to go with us. "No. I am sort of tired." She replied back. "But..I am.. um." I nodded. "But your not to tired to rest up." I once again looked, but now she was in the bathroom.

The door was open, but enough to see her though. I turned slightly, but caught sight of her back of her arms stopping short of her arms. I saw what looked like thin lines, just like the ones that on her arms only on her shoulder.

"How long have you had those scars?" I cursed at myself, only cause I made myself gave away that I was looking at her. " I had them for a long while." I nodded.

She then came out of the bathroom, After brushing out her hair. Leaving it down so it can curl as it dries. I then looked at her necklaces... "What are they for?" I asked. She looked down smiled slightly.

"They were my grandmam's necklaces." I nodded. "She had them given to me after she passed away. Like my cross." I nodded. "Oh." I said. "What does it say?" noticing the heart shaped Celtic knot, but also had words on the outside of it.

"Means. Soul friend. Mo Anam Cara. It means Soul friend." I nodded, then smiled at that. "Another term for Soul Mates..." I Nodded, then looked at the rings around her neck after the heart.

If I knew right those were to be her Wedding rings.. She noticed also. "This one is my wedding ring, to be that is." Hinting the Reddish gold one, with gold on the heart. "It's a Claddgah, It's a tradition for one to wear one. Not always, but still." I nodded. She then have me to look at the a silver one, with Celtic design. Like her other one. "This is a the grooms to be ring."I laughed at this. But then stopped. This was something personal to her.

This last one though made me whistle, it had three types of gold on it. Entwined of each other making hearts. A center was a small emerald. "This is my ring. I want to wear it when I get engaged." I nodded.

"Do you want to get married one day?" I asked. She didn't answer this question. But I can tell by the face she made. She wishes to one day. "In the Future I will. But not right now." she said. I sighed. Ruined her happy moment.

"So what was it you wanted to tell me?" I asked.

We sat down, as she was thinking about how she was going to say what she wanted to say. "I need you to know this. Cause I think it's for the best." I nodded. "Yeah go on." She took a moment. "It's something I am very not sure of at this moment. Cause I rarely have it happen to me before." I nodded...

"Your not having a baby are you?" I asked, I then looked at her belly. I didn't see the look of hurt on her face. When I said it. "No...It's not that...It's something else...Work related." I Nodded, then sighed. Good. I was worried for a minute about that.

"Zak, I think you wanted to know why I've been.. um..." I nodded. Then all the sudden. Nick and Aaron came into the room. Causing her to stop what she was saying. I glared at them both. Nick looked at me then her.

"What's going on here?" he asked. I saw her blushing lightly, I decided not to tell them I walked in on her, and I had saw her naked too. "We were talking. She was about to say something when you two came in..." I was trailing off to see her body tensed up.

I looked on the reason...Danny. In his glory. "I think you should get out." I said, mostly to Danny. But Nick and Aaron end up nodding too. "Nick and Aaron can stay, they need to hear this." Cadie said. I nodded saving them from my wrath.

"He on the other hand can't." I smiled at this, then at him. Gave him a shooing away moment. What can I say. I love pissing Daniel off very much. Even more so, cause I know he was giving her a hard time. Nothing bad, but what he didn't know is I can have him fired at any moment.

I gotten the clear sign to keep being a leader, as well the boss too. But so far Danny didn't do anything bad enough to get the boot. "She can tell with me in here." He said, then was looking at her body, up then down. Before resting on her cleavage.

Her back went hard at this, as she glared at him. Trying to make him not see that he was making her nervous. But her eyes showed it still through the glare. "I think you should leave." I said, "Before I have to something to say about it." I warned him.

He gave me the bird. "Oh that's very clever." I taunted back. Cadie rolled her eyes at my taunt. Then took my arm. "Can we talk alone." I nodded, as she hiss the alone part. With that she got me up, then moved us to a nearest spot. She shoved me into a door that was closed.

As this happened. I had let out a low grunt as I hit the wall as well my head smacking against something. As I shook my head at the impact, I suddenly noticed what I was in and Cadie was going in now too.."Umm Cadie don't."I warned

But then it was to late, Cadie closed the door and it clicked locking us inside of a closet we are in. After that had happened she noticed where we are. I at this time did my best not to move. Cause I noticed how close she was to me. She was few good inches from me. Enough to touch my body.

"We're in a closet." She said. I nodded. "No shit sweetie." I hissed lightly, cause now my eyes looked downwards towards her bottom. Keeping an eye in case it got closer to my hips and waist.

"Don't yell at me. I didn't know." She said glaring at me. "Hold on one sec." I nodded. Still watching the spot between us. Also if I didn't know any better. She was breathing very heavily at this. I did my best not to have my body touch hers. Or even breathe myself.

Knowing she was about the freak. She shook the door nob, "I think it's locked." She said, "No it better not be." I said, With that I moved. The small space went away from me and her, as I pushed myself into her body, as my hands went around her to push the door.

I started to slam my hands on it t make it budge, also tossing in my weight. My body felt her under mine, as I pushed myself into her again and kept doing it to budge the door. Till I stopped since I felt her shaking under me this time. "Zak! Cadie! Are you alright in there?" Nick asks.

"Um.." was all I said. "We are locked in." Cadie said finishing my words up. Trying to stop herself from getting scared. "Get us out of here." I said, but then hissed as I pushed against her again. Leading my weight into the door, as one of my hands went to the nob.

We can hear a couple laughs from Nick and Aaron. Then noticed a rather nasty comment from Dan.. "He's fucking her." Taking the hints I banged my hands against the doors, also her breathing changed again.

"OI!" Cadie yelled out, clearly insulted. "Danny shut up before I kick this fucking door down." I growled. Not that he heard me. Cadie then snapped a little bit. "Can you get me out." She yelled outwards towards the guys outside. As I moved away from her this time.

Making sure to give her enough room, but really couldn't. "OUCH! Fuck!" I hissed as the bar above me hit my head. I decided to hold on to it.

Better if I did cause I didn't want to touch her again. Not meaning it in a bad way. I to notice her panicking slightly at this time. Using her hands this time, she held on to the door nob. Then started to move back and forth in a fast pace. As this happened I held back a grunt cause her ass ended up bumping into my hips, as she was shaking and moving her hands and body into the door.

I would of turned around, but can't. I hissed at this, as I met her ass again. I shook my head, trying to ignore it. She starts to move again only faster. I hissed at this again as I felt a shock enter my body from the way she was rubbing against me and touching me. I held back a loud groan that I wanted to very much let loose. But couldn't not with out making us look bad or have Nick, Aaron and Danny thinking we are fucking..

So without thinking I grabbed her, she let out a small squeal like sound. "I think....You should not do that again." I said, in a very quiet husky voice into her ears.. This made her froze and went hard against me. As I tried my best not get hard also, if you catch my drift.

"Hold on let me fix this ok." I said. She nodded, She was panting now. I knew why she was ok with tight spots. I was too... Ok at some point. I mean sure I had to bend slightly at this, so now me and Cadie are slightly at the same height. But damn I am glad Cadie was not a tall chick.

I turned her around so her body was facing me. But it didn't work out so good. I felt her hips against mine cause of this. The front part of her hips and mine touched only a little bit. Her body had my hands on her ass, my face in her neck sort of speak.

I too now was breathing heavy slightly, only cause I kept on feeling the current through me and her "Ok, not helping." I said. With that I try a different thing. I picked her up. But she didn't expect it, she yelped at this causing me and her to fall against the door. My hand went to the back of her head. As the other went around her waist, making sure the nob didn't dig into her.

I groaned in pain cause of it. Also my head met the door instead of her's. "Fuck!" I hissed out once again. I moved my head, so now I was resting it against her neck and hair.

I felt her body get goosebumps cause of this. My nose started to tickle do to her lavender scent. My body tingles lightly at the numbness I felt. But I do have to admit....I liked it sort of... As well the scent of lavender that she had on anyways. It wasn't over powering, annoying and fruity. But it's enough to drive me crazy though.

I pulled away at this, then looked at her. "You ok?" I asked, she nodded. But then let out a warning. "I hope you mate better not get excited." I nodded. Knowing what she met. Her hands was digging into our hips. But now they were around my shoulders. We had no room between our hips.

"So you were saying before we got locked in.." better have her talk now while we still can talk. She at the time pulled her head to mine, I had a chill hit me as her breath hit my ear as she whispered into it.

As she did I felt that all knowing numbing shock again, as the chill went further up my body then down towards what Cadie calls it my mate. I silently hoped to god I didn't get a awkward boner by her body brushing against mine, and her body making me feel chills.

But it went away as she whispered what she wanted to tell me. My eyes gotten big at this. Due to two things what she told me and also the door opened. We came tumbling out since I didn't know how close to the door we were at the time.

I had once again, place a hand on the back of her head, when her head almost met the ground. Her head was against my neck. As my body landed on hers. In a not so good way. Her legs had wrapped around me during the time. In a startled manner. Her hands had grabbed the back of my shirt.

Like a little kitten or cat would do if she was scared.

We looked at each other again she was panting. I noticed she did it a lot, maybe to keep her from freaking out. "Are you two ok?" Nick asked, breaking our moment. I nodded, speaking for us both. Danny was now laughing at this, but then started talking about how we had just fucked each other. Seeing how my other hand on was up the skirt resting on her thigh, I didn't now how high her skirt went up after we fell down.

I pulled the hand away. I stood up carefully, not hurting her. I then turned away to check to see that I didn't get a hard on from all this. I sighed, since the laughing from Danny, I guess it killed my awkward boner..

That was to close, I thought. But strange enough, I rather liked it. Feeling her body against mine. Hell my body even liked it, even if I was shocked like that with the chills running through out my body. No wonder it wont mind having her under me again.

I shook my head. 'No I should not be doing that to Cadie. I promised I wont do anything to her. That even went by having sex with her.. Besides she's my teammate. A little sister. I then got called out of my head, when all to familiar smack can be heard.

I knew it was Cadie that slapped. I looked to see what happened. I noticed Danny holding his cheek cursing up a storm. Calling her a whore and other things. I looked to see Nick holding her, keeping her from wanting to kill her.

Also Nick and Aaron was glaring to at him. "What happened?" I asked, confused. "He called Cadie a whore for being in a closet with you." I glared at Danny cause of this. But then looked at Cadie, who now was putting her hands in front of her chest. Keeping from Danny from looking at her breasts.

"Well it's fucking true. You were fucking her Zak. We know it, we saw it." Hinting the hand up her dress skirt. I glared and my body went hard cause of this. Not cause of that thought. But how Danny said it.

"If I fucked her, you know it....She'll be calling out for rape. Besides. You need to keep your shitty eyes off of her." I growled in a warning. "Get out before I can do worse to you." I said. He didn't be told twice.

He left, soon he left. My gaze went to Cadie, it softens up. Her face was red, her chest was was rising still in a rather fast pace. Also her eyes. She had tears in them. "You know I wont do it Cadie. Don't think that I am going to fuck a teammate." I smiled at her, then patted her head.

"I said I wont do anything to you. And I wont." She nodded, I then turned serious with what she had told me in the closet.

"So...Are you telling the truth with what you said?" I asked. She nodded, Nick moved her to sit on the bed again. "Aye! Tis true Zak." I nodded, but not sure. "Telling you what?" Aaron asked.

"Cadie said, she been having dreams of the places we had went to. Before we went to them." I saw her nod. "Not just my dreams, I see ghosts and I hear them talking. As well the shadows." I had my mouth drop at this.

Nick smiled at this. Seeing how he was happy picking the right person for us. "Does Mark and Debby knew?" I asked, She shook her head. "I never had them till I met you guys." She said, I nodded.

"So does that mean your a medium?" Aaron asked, also interested in her dreams. She shook her head. "No, far from it. Only person who is, is my aunt." We all nodded.

"How come you didn't told us sooner?" I asked, she scoffed. Back to being a stubborn Cadie again. "If I did you wont believe me. You knew I was blurting things out while in Bobby Mackey's and Houghton Mansion."

I nodded. She was right. I mean I did got angry at her a second time, who would of blamed me if I did. I mean I am a leader, I have to make sure she didn't try to cheat us or do anything that will loose our credibility with the evidence we had.

But then again, she told us. That Mr. Withers had shot himself, with a horse pistol after the accident. Also was looking at the window. Like she is doing now. All three of us followed her eyes. "What is it?" I asked.

She shrugged, then snapped out of it. "If you don't believe set me up for a test." She said, i nodded. I did believe her, some of it. "So you dreamed of The Riddle House?" I asked, she nodded. "It's the dream I have now." I nodded

"OK here's the thing. I'll give this a shot.. I'll come up with a test to see if this is for real alright." I saw her nod. "I don't doubt you, I just I am doing what any boss or leader is doing." She nods. " I understand." I smiled.

"So for that. I wont let you come with us tomorrow for the interviews. As we are away, you are not. I repeat. DO NOT, go looking up any history what's so ever. Even if it shows up in your 'dreams'" I said. She took a deep breath. "Ok.. So what's the test?" she asked. I smirked at this.

"Well I'll let you know as soon as I think of one.. For now, no going to the locations till the walk through." She nodded. "Fair enough deal." I smiled again. "Also I want you to come with us.. Come with us. I'll think of the test soon." I am baiting her again. Nick saw this too.

"Zak.." He warns. Making us know we were not the only two in here. I saw her shake her head. "Fine. I'll go with. I am not tired anyways." I smiled at this. "Good girl Red. Put on your hat and we'll leave." She nodded, then looked at it.

"It's not yours?" She asked, I glared then scoffed. "Why would I wear a girly thing like that?" I asked. She smirked as well.. Just as wicked, just as cocky. "Cause you wore one when we first met." "Hey! That hat is a guys hat." I defended my choice in hats.

She only rolled her eyes. "Come on then Red, let's go out for a while.." With that I took her by the hand. Dragged her with me. As doing this. I was unaware with what Nick and Aaron were planning behind our backs...

I let go of her and walked a few paces behind her, to I don't know why. But I was looking at her ass again. I was checking out her feminine walk.. Her hips moves with her and her skirt, I noticed a small limp to her left foot. I shook my head.

I'll admit, I have watched her ass a couple times. I am guy what can I say. But I wont go far enough to grope her.. I knew she wont like it if I did it. "Well you stop staring at me bum." I smiled at this sheepishly, then walked away from her..

I need to cool it.. It's way to soon for that to happen. But yet. I can't help but want to flirt with her at times though.. Oh well flirting wont really hurt would it. Besides, some people well looking forward to see some mild flirting on TV..

I shook my head, the but then smiled as I want to see her blush again. I have a new goal now, and I want to see what I can do to make her blush. I'll think of something. Just like I would with her test.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter Well be of the Riddle House. Yes I know what I am going to have happen... I am going to make Cadie and Sheila kind of butt heads together... No Cadie isn't a psychic.... I'll let everyone know what she is in later chapters...