Status: Going to be adding or taking some things out of the chapters and stories...Just fixing it up as I keep writing out the last few chapters.

My Celtic Angel

The Riddle House P1

Cadie's POV

It was the first day of filming the Riddle House. Zak kept his promise and kept me away from the location. He decided to tell me, not to go look up information at the last moment.

"So you hear me Red?" He asked, I nodded as we sat in his hotel room. "So how is this going to work out?" I asked. He smiled. "Well all you need is to trust me..We want to try this anyways with a medium.."

My mouth dropped at this. "What?" I was stunned on this and slightly hurt. Zak smiled once more. "We decided to have you and a medium to come with us tomorrow to see which one is right." I frowned at this. "What?" he asked.

"Don't you believe me?" I asked. "I do....But I must think of the show too. Your gifted so you say. Why not prove it by going against another medium." I glared lightly. "Zak.. I am not one.. And also how to do you know if they wont trick you..."

Zak smirked at this. Then sat down next to me, then placed a hand on my shoulder. "Cadie...Am I seeing what I think I am seeing?" he asked. I glared. "I think your jealous." I scoffed at this and carefully took his hand off me.

I got up and sat away from him. "I am not jealous over those people. I just don't trust them." I saw him nod. "Let me ask you this. Do you even know a psychic who isn't from here? How would you know they wont pull a fast one on you."

I said. Zak nodded. "Well why not. I mean if your right you'll be able to correct her. You said they have been spot on right so far? Your dreams." I nodded. "I mean look what happened in Kentucky. You knew how bad it was there..." I nodded again.

He then smiled once more. Getting up he kneeled in front of me. "Also if you have this dream gift of yours. Then it's best to see if they are real or not...This is a good way to proving those who thinks your ill. If your right on a certain person it's proof your not sick, but gifted." I nodded.

"I did say I would help you...This is a risk I'll do, in order to help you." I looked at his eyes for a moment to see if he was being truthful of this. "Trust me Cay... I did say I'll help you out and I will do so..Let's see this as a test to prove that your right, that it isn't in your mind." I shook my head.

"My dreams are part of my head. I never had the dreams before I met you guys." "I know that...But what if your dreams are telling us something we need to be aware of... Why do you think I want a psychic against you... If your dreams and what your feeling is right. Then it's not your head... You did say your aunt has a gift right?" he asked. I nodded.

"She does. But my da thinks she is a witch though." I said. I saw a look in his eyes. But I kept on ignoring it. "You have a father?" he asked. I nodded. "Let's stay on topic Zak." I said. He chuckled at this. "Very well. We'll do that." He said.

"But like I said. How are we to prove things. If we don't at least try...It's not risking the show anyways. I Mean people bring mediums in their shows all the time." I Nodded. "Fine... I'll go with it....But the person has to stay on topic.." I Nodded.

"Have any idea on who you want?" He asked. I shook my head. "No I don't... I am not sure who I want, nor the fact I know people here anyways. Do you know who you want?" I asked. He shook his head. "We'll take care of that when we have a break ok." I nodded.

"Don't worry sweetheart....I'll make sure she wont get to nosy..I rather have a female medium instead of a male." I Nodded. "Males are pompous." I slipped out. Causing Zak to scoff at this.

"Those males are.." I corrected myself. A knock came from the door. Nick opened soon after to get Zak. "Are you ready to leave Zak?" He asked. I saw him nod as he was looking at me. "Remember what I said." He reminded me again. I nodded at this. "Aye, no looking up the history....Go by what my dreams tells me right?" He nodded.

"We'll see each other later on then..We'll pick you up at lunch." He said, with that we went our separate way for the day.

Day Two of the Riddle House Walk-through-

I was sitting in the hotel lobby waiting for Zak, Nick and Aaron to show up. I took a deep breath as I saw them coming towards me. Zak smiled and then pulled me up. "Let's go! We are to meet Sheila later on today. You need to stay outside and wait for her, while we do the walk through." I nodded.

Reminding me what they told me. Zak said it was best to have two walk throughs..One with the host or owner to the Riddle House, second was me and Sheila the medium Zak insisted on having. Zak looked at my hands to notice a rain tarp.

"What it's to rain later on." I said, he laughed, then took me with them. So we can finish the walk through part.

As we got to the Riddle House, I got nervous again. Not that it was bad, but I think I gotten to close to the spirit for an odd reason. I was looking at the yellow old funeral home. I looked around the whole area as Zak was watching me.

"Whats up?" He asked. Looking to where I was. I shook my head. "We are not alone here. That is for sure." he smiled.. "It's been moved.." I said without thinking. Making him confused too. "This whole place is haunted, not just house." I said. He nodded.

"That is true.. Sort of.... People did say it was very haunted here." he said. Then started to walk away... "Don't go inside ok...Stay out here." I nodded then went back to the rental van to wait for Sheila.

A little over a hour or two. Zak and the guys came out with the owner or host to the place. As doing so. I saw a lady walking up to me. She was a blond short haired woman that was slightly big. But still looked very healthy.

She looked at me, then at the guys who was just finishing up the first walk through. "Are you by any chance Kaydence?" Puzzled since no one really call me Cadence.. Also she said it with a K also not by my Irish form of the name either.

I nodded. "Aye!... I am Cadie....Actually..No one rarely ever called me that." She nodded. "I know...Your name is a Hard G. Gwendolyn, a name after someone close in your family." I shook my head at this. Zak at this came up to me. Also seeing how we started to have a small stare down. Me and Sheila.

"Is there a problem? Also are you Sheila?" he asked. Breaking the small cloud of tension.. I shook my head, then went to his side and Nick's. "No there isn't one actually. I was telling your girl here. That her name is a hard J name giving by someone who was close to her." I shook my head at Zak. Zak smiled at this amazed.

"So you do huh? We only call her Cadie though since she likes it like that." he said. Then looked at me, as I was looking at a certain spot.. The window up where the attic is at. I knew there was a attic cause Joseph showed me.

"She's holding a dark secret as well..." I went stiff at this. Zak did too.. Why I have no clue. "She's been in a dark a very dark-'"Can we go on wards please Zak." I hissed towards him. He nodded.

Shaking his head. "Yes we can. Sorry Sheila we called you for a reason. You see we never used a psychic before.. So we wanted to give it try. Also I think it's best to not um....Talk about Cadie if I were you." he said.

Sheila nodded. "You too have darkness too..But it's not what she went through...Also you'll find the light also." She looked at me cause of this. "This light however is closer then you think." Zak shook his head, but laughed. "Alright your good then. Let's do what you came here for." I nodded, then followed Zak to steps of the house.

Nick and Aaron was filming this place and was starting to film us. Right off the bat, Zak began his interview and started to talk to Sheila. I was busy looking at the door in front of me. But as I did, she started to hint towards Joseph's name.

"It's a hard J name." She said. Zak nodded, but also kept an eye on me. But went back to her. "Like-'"It's Joseph, his name is Joseph he was working at the Riddle House before he died." Zak smiled at this. Sheila nodded. "Yes, that is his name...Does she know about this?" She asked. Zak shook his head.

"No she don't." She nodded. Didn't press on with me. Zak opened the door, letting Sheila then me go first. I stopped to look at the stairs. Sheila began to walk around and talk. As she did. I looked and kept on watching the stairs.. Shortly I began to see Joseph...He was a rather tall man, young but slightly older then me. Wearing blue work clothes with brown hair and hazel eyes.

He was watching me up stairs.

Zak's POv

I watched Cadie, as Sheila was talking to me about this place. So far Cadie was right about two things. Joseph and the fact the place around this house is haunted. Other then that she didn't say anything else.

Sheila called me back to reality as I was watching Cadie. But at the time Cadie spoke up. Again.. "He don't like Ladders or flags does he?" She asked. Out of no where. Me and Sheila looked at her at this time.

"No he doesn't." I said, but smiled. Sheila began to talk about something up stairs at this point. As Cadie started to move on the stairs. Before I can tell Cadie, to stay with us. She as already going up stairs.

"He don't like women or men does he?" She asked. I nodded..."But how come he talks to me?" She asked. I shrugged. "I don't know Sweetie...Maybe we should ask him tonight." I said to her. She nodded.

We decided to follow her. As well Sheila too. Who was talking about the floor above us. Cadie was, looking at me, Nick and Aaron. She slipped out " I believe, that he doesn't like someone already." I was looking around to see what she meant by that, then thought it was me in the end.

As we stopped up stairs, "Can I go anywhere?" Cadie asked. I nodded. "Go where ever your feeling anything." I said. To both of the women. Cadie nodded, then went to a certain room which was the nursery.

Cadie was looking around in side it. Before I knew it. She started to talk. "Joseph are you showing me this room for a reason?" She asked. Sheila at this moment, said something to me. "I think your friend here has a gift or something. Or it seems that Joseph is using her.." I nodded. "We don't know if she is gifted?" I fibbed, but mostly was thinking about Sheila's other mention at the time

Sheila and me then moved into the room. As Cadie was looking inside the crib as well touching it before looking around. Sheila started talking about this room. As usual Cadie didn't say anything about this room either. Except she was looking slightly off. As I was watching her as well listening to Sheila.

Her eyes looked like they were in another world or time.. Could she be telling me the truth.. She shook her head as Sheila was talking about how Joseph was had gotten in a disagreement.

"They were fighting about something in this place." She said. I Nodded. " The other guy got away with everything, while he didn't get off so easily." I noticed she started to touch her neck a fifth time. She did it on and off when she was coming towards this house.

I nodded. "He didn't trust them afterwards. But no one believed him cause the other man was a very very well known and special." She trailed off again. But then left us at this moment. "Aaron I want you to follow Cadie alright." I Said.

As Sheila was shaking her head at this. I can't help but think she was kind of jealous of the redhead. I shrugged it off. Then went out of the room with her. As I did, I noticed Cadie walking towards the attic area. Then was smelling the air around her.

"I smell cigars and smoke." I nodded, she sniffed her hair then shirt. I did too. But missed out Nick and Aaron had just smiled at each other cause of this. She shook her head. I pulled away before I got caught. "No it's not you." I said. Giving her a look over. She sniffed once more, then once again started to walk off.

I ended up grabbing her cause of it. "What?" she hissed. I took hold of her arm softly. "I don't think you should go up without us." I said. I was worried that Sheila might be right. Joseph might be using her the way she is leaving us. "I just want to go up there." She said. Pointing up wards.

But I noticed she went slightly paled. "Are you sure you want to? I mean, you may not like what you find up there."I said. She glared lightly at this, then sighed as she decided to take up on my word. In the end how ever. Sheila decided to go up there also. Since she and Cadie kept hinting the attic.

I kept Cadie by my side as we got up stairs, but then she too started to go off into her own world. She was looking around the attic, as did Sheila. I kept a eye on both of the women. As Cadie was looking upwards then out the window. Sheila sensing it also went towards it. Telling us how Joseph liked scaring people with this window.

Cadie then glared at the woman, before going over towards me. "The attic caught fire." She said. I nodded, amazingly pointed up where our guide showed us the top part that was indeed burnt.

I nodded. "Yes it did...What's wrong?" I asked, she looked around again.. " I think I want to leave here." She said. Once more started to touch her neck. I nodded but made sure she stayed near us. As Sheila did the same thing Cadie was doing, while she was talking about what she got up here.

Sheila rubbed at her neck too. As did Cadie, but she looked upwards, Cadie did. Then she let out a very upset noise and then buried her face into my shirt. I looked at her cause I got confused. As I took hold of her.

I didn't know why she did it. I looked upwards as Sheila did too. As I held Cadie who was shaking slightly. "He hung himself." Cadie mumbles as did Sheila. I nodded, then looked down at Cadie. Who was very disturbed by this news. As Sheila pointed out where he had hung himself at. Right where Cadie was at before she got startled.

"Can we.." I nodded. "Yeah. I think we have enough information for now." I then took her down the stairs with me, only cause she was holding on me still.

"You knew?" I asked. She nodded. "I wanted to see...But.." "You saw him do it." I looked at her in awe. As she didn't look at me or said anything. I smiled "You are a wonder Red." I said to her. As we came out side.

I went to take her to the van so her medicine can have her medicine so she wont have a panic attack. "I think you passed it by the way." I said. She nodded. As she was looking up stairs. "He wont stop looking at me Zak. I Never have something attach to me before." I nodded. I was about to remind her of Bobby Mackey's.

But then thought it wasn't a good idea reminding her of Hell's gate. Also she forgotten about the place soon after we got her staying with us.. For the time being that is. I thought. "So now what?" I asked. She looked at me. "Can we go look where the house was at?" she asked. I Nodded.

"Do you think it was moved?" I asked. She nodded. "This place isn't it's right spot." she started to say in her heavy accent again. I Nodded. "Well what miss Red asks, what Miss Red gets." I said.

I didn't know why but it sounded like a double meaning towards me. I shook my head at this. Then flagged down Nick and Aaron so we can go find to location where the Riddle House was at.