Status: Going to be adding or taking some things out of the chapters and stories...Just fixing it up as I keep writing out the last few chapters.

My Celtic Angel

The Riddle House p2

Cadie's POV

Once again I was standing next to Zak. As he was talking to Nick and Aaron, as well the cameras at the time.. Also we're looking for area where the Riddle House was at. However.. We got caught in a rain storm.

I looked up at the time, as Zak was talking to about how we are caught in the middle of a sudden thunder storm. I felt a raindrop hit me on the head. As he and Sheila was talking. I decided to walk away at this time. Not cause of the rain, but pull was pulling me away from where we are at.

Zak all sudden jumped as loud thunder came over our heads. Zak, Sheila and Nick and Aaron who are in rain tarps. Ran for cover as I walked slowly towards where they are at.

Looking up once in a while in the sky, before starting to walk on wards. By the time I got there I was soaked and bad enough I wore white today of all days. Zak looked at me for a couple minutes.

It wasn't the first time. I mean he saw me naked day before yesterday. I blushed lightly at the thought of it. Then shook my head. The rain was pouring very heavily. I looked at Zak, then started to feel that pull again.

I went with it. But Zak grabbed me lightly. "Hold on there Red. You need to stay with us." He warned me. I nodded. "But I know where it's at." Pointing across the street. Sheila once again said the same thing.

Which made me pout slightly. Zak smiled at this. "Sheila let Cadie find it for us please." I hear him say. Sheila looked at me. "Are you sure you know where it is at over there?" She asked. I nodded. Sheila went by her gut. Me I have my dreams guide me.

Zak let's me go and I walked across the street. As well Zak watching me again. "Stop looking at me." I snapped back. I know my dress was see through. But I wanted to get this spot found.

Before I knew it Zak, Nick, Aaron and Sheila was walking over too. As I was looking through the fence then kept on going. Sheila was walking next to me now, as Zak was trying to make sure Aaron wont trip over anything.

Nick was filming us both pretty much. I came to stop at the field and Sheila did too, Zak stood between us with a hand on my shoulder. Sheila once again started talking about how it was in the area.

I then started to walk in the field. Zak just smirked at this cause now he knows I was getting tired of her talking and she was getting the same thing I was getting. Which made me slightly feel not so special with my gift slash curse.

"Nick, Aaron film me and Sheila. Cadie is almost practically naked right now." I ignored Zak's order to Nick and Aaron. But they did do what Zak had said.

Which I secretly felt pleased for that cause. I don't want anymore people looking at my body. I all sudden stopped and nearly fell backwards. As I did I felt arms catching me. I looked to see not Zak but Nick.

"I think I found it." I whispered, he smiled at this. Zak came over to hear me say this also. But held a slight concerned look cause of me nearly falling over. Zak smiled once more. Sheila looked around once again. But nodded. "She is right. She found it.. You have a very gifted person Zak." She said. Making Zak's ego even bigger then before.

After a while we finished up looking over here, letting Sheila go she once more said something to Zak.."Like I said. If you feel like your in darkness just remember you have a light that is around you.. Even when you don't know it." Looking at me one last time. She then left. Leaving me and Zak looking at each other.

Nick then walked up to us. Putting a rain tarp over me. "Not bad for your test Cay." he said. I smiled lightly at this. Zak looked at us too, but nodded. "Yes.. But are you ready for tonight?" he asked. I nodded.

"You sure?" he asked. I nodded again. "I can't back out now can I." He smiled at this we soon left to change and eat before we started our lockdown.

--Lockdown---

With our clothes changed and finishing up sitting up the exterior night cameras.. One with a Rain tarp on one camera. A second one sitting on the porch. For in case we might get something on the porch. I guessed.

As Zak was explaining why we had a second outside camera. So I was right about it. He met me on the porch at the time so we can go inside. I only took a deep breath at the time so I can stay calm also I had my medications for back up in case I panicked.

It was Zak's rules I was to have them only for emergencies. I went in first. Then Zak and Nick and Aaron went in last. After giving the lady a fist bump, Why they did it. I don't know? I guess it was a guy thing.

She looked at me one last time, either it was I am a crazy girl or a good luck look.. Not sure which one with that She locked the door. Zak had his hand to is ear and towards the door. "We're locked in." He said. He went to the stairs and started to taunt Joseph and who else was in the Riddle House.

At this he placed a piece of wood on the top of the stairs and taunted a little bit more. After placing the board. He looked at me then... "I would love to see you try to touch Cadie tonight." He said. "I dare you to grab her. I mean our attention." I gave him a glare. We went to go walk into the kitchen to get set up.

"Cadie." Zak said. I looked at him as Nick gave me the flag so I can sit it up somewhere. I nodded. "I want you to let me know if Joseph is near you." He said in a serious voice. I Nodded. "Are you sure you want me as bait?" I asked. Finally getting this question out in the air.

I can tell he was re-thinking at this time. His jaw went very tight at this. I shook my head to clear my mind. "We need you." Zak said. "I mean your a female right and you have um...." He didn't say it but his hands was making movements of a shape a feminine body. I scoffed at this. "You I mean have the right stuff we need. I mean if I was ghost. I'll be wanting to pull your hair or touch you." Nick coughed into his hand. Making Aaron laugh at this.

"Alright I'll have that..But Zak you need to be careful..Think before speaking." With that I saw Zak shake his head. " Anyways. I want you to put the flag some where it wont fall ok." I nodded. They had their cameras going. Zak held mine as I went to go put the flag some where.

I decided to tuck it into the corner not far from the hallway. I kept on checking on the flag to make sure it wont fall by it's self or when the guys would walk. Since they were heavier then me, they could easily knock it over.

When I was done finishing up the flag. I stopped for a moment. Cause I felt something near me. I smelled smoke, as well another smell that I had gotten used to over the last couple days. I jumped at this cause a sound came from outside the funeral parlor.

It sounded like the front door had slammed. I went to go look. Zak and the guys did too. We were too stunned on this. Cause the door bell ring a little bit. I looked at Zak and Nick. "Aaron can you give me the Mel meter." I felt a cold wind hit me all the sudden. Zak heard this gasp that I did out of shock.

"What's wrong?" he asked. He stepped near, and felt it too. "Dude.. Guys come here." He said. Getting Nick and Aaron to feel this. I and Nick looked upwards. That was when Zak began to start talking into the camera.

I ignored him cause I was more or less following the footsteps from the top stairs. "Cadie where were you when this happened?" Zak asked, calling me out of my head. I looked at him. "HUh?" I asked. He smirked. "I said."Zak I think you should come here." I said. Feeling the cold spot again. Zak nodded and went over with the mel Meter. He pointed it at me. Saw it was going off.

"Are you near her Joseph?......" He asked. I didn't hear past it cause. I caught something in my ears. 'Jennie'. My face and body went numb at this. No one had called me Jennie...Well one did.. But it can't be. I shook my head. "Say that again Zak?" I asked.

He looked at me before he can say anything else. The board Zak had placed up on the stairs moved on us. Causing it to topple over. I ignored the name for the time being. Seeing how Zak, Nick and Aaron went to the stairs. I turned my digital recorder. To see if I can catch any EVPs on here. So far none.

I stood on the bottom stairs with Nick when we heard something fall again. Zak and Aaron heard this also. I looked to see what it was and started to feel something pulling me to the funeral parlor.

Zak started asking what it was. I had almost stepped on what it was that had fallen. It was the flag. "Cadie what is it?" He asked. Seeing me through his camera. I had stopped. Aaron and Nick had the cameras on me too. I went to pick it up since it had fallen over, and was looking at it.

Aaron had a better shot of the flag. "It's the flag" says Aaron. I nodded in agreement. As I was thinking how it fell over, I was hearing the guys come over to me.

"Cadie where were you? And where was this at?" Zak asked me. I looked around at this time before answering him. "I was next to Nick when the flag fell." I still had the flag in my hands, and I was starting rule things out. It was pretty heavy flag so it will take a little bit more force to push it. If you were a ghost that is.

"I tripled check to make sure it didn't fall. Over in the corner." Zak nodded, taking the flag he went to turn off his camera and gave me the camera for now. As he and Nick was explaining how this could of happened.

I shook my head at this. "How did you have this before?" Zak asked. Trying to rule out anything that can cause it to fall.. "I stuck in the corner. Like I said I checked three times to keep it from falling over. Also I moved the small book shelf to make sure it wont move due to your heavy footsteps.." Zak nodded. We spent a couple more minutes on this subject. Afterwards we moved on.

We left the room soon after so Zak can go back to hallway. I then looked up stairs again. I then started to feel a pull towards the attic. I shook my head. 'Jennie.' I looked again. "Does anyone know a Jennie?" I asked.

Zak stepped towards me at this time. "Why you asking?" I shrugged. "I heard the name Jennie being called towards me." I lied. I knew it was my pitiful nickname that I hate so much. My da luckily called me Gwenny when I was little or Winnie...This nickname made me sick to stomach since the ex doctor raped and abused me.. I grew sick of that nickname or hearing it being mentioned around me.

"There can be a person who died that was named Jennie, Cadie." Nick said. Making me feel better. "Can be we go upstairs." I said. Zak nodded, "Yes we can...Stay close to me." he said, once more making himself a leader as well thinking he can get Joseph mad at him.

We already know he doesn't like us.. Well except for me. We don't know why he does. I went up stairs so I can go to the nursery. But as this happened Zak had wrapped a hand around me causing me to yelp out.

"Sorry Red....We are not going there yet." He said. Pulling me to his side. I nodded. But the noticed how we got close to the attic. "We can go there after the nursery." He whispered into my hair. I nodded at this.

We went to film the little girl's room. I looked around inside it, I can hear the men arguing again. Joseph was shouting at them and then stormed off afterwards. I can hear the men whispering to each other soon after Zak grabbed my shoulder this time.

Causing me to shock him. He and I were always shocking each other for an odd reason. When ever Zak asked. I would say I am very bad with shocking people. He bought it so far, since I didn't know why I do also.

"Let's get Aaron up stairs ok." I nodded. We went to go to the attic, as we did. Zak kept me by his side, till we came up the stairs. Making me stay back. I refused to look upwards through out the whole time.

Zak began talking again, but also he was explaining he wasn't disrespecting people that killed them selves. But Joseph had hurt living people while they were in the Riddle House. After Zak said this he stopped feeling unsure about this.

I looked around at the time, before stop looking above me. Zak looked at me at this moment then nodded. This is where Aaron will be staying up here a good part of the lockdown. Since even Sheila mentioned it towards Aaron.

With this. Zak told Aaron to stay up here. Which he agreed with during the time. But then I felt a sick feeling in my gut. I looked behind the guys at this. "I think he should be careful up here...Things can fall on him." I said hinting towards what is to come. But not sure what.

Zak nodded, we left Aaron after he asked if we well come to him if anything bad would happen. Zak promised and so did I. I knew I would cause I knew what is to happen. Zak took us down stairs then stopped at the little girl's room. The Nursery.

He looked at me again..."You did say you want to go in here right?" I nodded. "Aye!" He was thinking this over again, but nodded in the end. "Give us a call out here ok." I nodded, slightly confused on why Zak all sudden was hesitating on letting me go by myself.

The first time I went by myself was at the Houghton Mansion. Where I went back up to Mr. Withers room to talk to him. He didn't mind then. But now it's different. Did he think Sheila's warning about Joseph is that bad. I rolled my eyes at that woman.

Just cause Joseph was nice to me, didn't mean he was using me. I looked around the bedroom. With out my camera, then with it. I stayed quiet again. Then thought for a minute on what to say. I heard a different name calling me 'Gwenny'.. I looked in response to my actual nickname.

"Aye!...Are you here Joseph?" I asked outwards. Looking around again, then went near the crib. "Why did you lead me in here? Is there a reason why?" I asked. But stopped for a minute. I played my digital recorder to see if I can get anything. But nothing.

I then felt something in the room..But it wasn't Joseph. It was slightly dark. "Hello who is in here?" I asked. Not moving from the crib. I smelled cigar smoke and brandy.. This wasn't Joseph.. It had to be one of the other guys.

"Why did you blame Joseph?" I asked. Starting to get aggressive. "Was there a reason why you blamed him." I felt him looking at me. Then all the sudden, I felt something grab me. I let out a startled yelp at this.

Cause it was me bum that was grabbed. Zak at this time came into the room hearing me yelp out. "What happened?" he asked. I blushed at this, but was lucky to be dark. But also his camera was on me.

"Well tell me what happened?" he asked. I let out a calm breath of air. " I felt something grab me.." I trailed off to look around. Zak didn't like it for an odd reason.. "Where at?" He asked. I noticed a slight growl to his question.

I hesitated. "On me bum.." With that he went off. "Did you grab Cadie's ass?" He started to taunt again. I glared at this. "Come on Joseph.. I know you liked her, but you can do more then that...Be a man and try grabbing her with me inside this room with her. Grab her ass again." I slapped him at this causing him hiss out in pain.

"Are you done telling them to grope me?" I asked, shaking at this cause I had gotten embarrassed. Zak snapped out of his daze, he nodded. "Sorry about that Cay.. We better go film down stairs." He said. I nodded.

His curiosity peaked at this as we got down stairs, with Nick silently shaking his head to keep from laughing at what he had filmed. "How hard was it?" He asked. I scoffed then glared. He took the hint, by nodding. But ended up pushing me ahead of as we got down stairs.

We finally got to the funeral parlor again. Nick went to go set in the chair that was said that Joseph sat in, me and Zak took the love seat.

We started to speak again, as we did we all sudden heard a crashing sound coming from some where. Me and Nick both got up at this. Only he got slightly startled. Me, I heard the name again. Zak got up to we decided to go look for the noise. Since it was very very loud.

"I think it's where our equipment is at.."Zak looked at me. "It sounds like a metal pot or something in the kitchen." He nodded, we decided to look around inside the kitchen to see if anything had been moved or fell off the counters. Nothing that we can think on.

Zak began to talk again. So did Nick. I kept on looking above us. Getting a feeling Aaron wasn't alone anymore up there. After a while we decided by Zak's choice. To go back in the funeral parlor to try again. As we are doing so. I felt a cold breeze hit me. Zak who was in behind felt it, but then noticed something with the hook on the wall, some type of clothing was moving slightly.

Nick and I was looking around again, Nick decided to talk about something as well. I nodded with what he said, but also ignored what Zak had said, or was going to say. So he decided it could be just us moving around.

"Let's go back to the parlor." He said. I nodded, then looked up stairs. He was watching me too. "He's going to be fine." He said, wondering if I was worried about Aaron. I nodded. "I know.. But I reckon that he wont be soon enough." I warned him. Zak nods but didn't listen which was typical of him.

I sighed, as I was being dragged into the room with him and Nick. We sat down again. Waited for a few seconds. I looked upwards again, then mumbled out. "It's going to fall.." Zak looked at me and so did Nick.

I didn't know what it was. But I knew something was going to tumble on Aaron. Right afterwards. I Heard a crashing sound from upstairs. As I was being pulled towards the attic. Zak and Nick had grabbed me, before I left him. When we heard Aaron calling out for us.

Zak let's me go. I ran for it with them coming behind me. I nearly crashed into Aaron. If Zak didn't stop me in time. Cause he had once again grabbed me to keep me from running into Aaron.

Aaron started to tell us what had happened. He was stuttering and slightly freaking out at this. We went back at the attic again. So we can see what it was that had crashed up in the attic.

Aaron and I stayed in the stairs area as Nick was filming Zak and Zak was filming around the area to see where the noise came from. We never found out what was that had crashed. We decided to leave soon after that. So we can finish up the lockdown. By placing cameras all over the place to see we can get any more evidence.

Afterward the lockdown. Joseph had stopped showing up in my dreams like Mary Houghton did in my last one and Johanna with Bobby Mackey's. I was still clueless on how come my dirty nickname was being said by the spirits in the Riddle House.

Nick and Zak still thought it was cause the place was a funeral home at one point so there for it might of been a person named Jennie that was in here before she was buried. But if they only knew another secret to me.

In fact I think one of them may already know about it too.. Zak seems to know what's going on.. Cause for an odd reason he lets things slip when he isn't thinking...Also he called me Jennie by accident this morning as we were catching the flight to Las Vegas..

Does he know? And how much did found out?
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy New Years Everyone...Sorry for not posting..Been going through some things...Well be posting next chapter and lockdown after it in a couple days.. Or this weekend or next week...

Cadie is slowly starting to see a different side of Zak. And yes.. Zak will be showing a slightly different side to her more often through out the future investigations... Next location and lockdown is Sloss Furnace. Since it's a turning point. Most of the locations and investigations I'll write down are the key turning points for Zak and Cadie... And also Zak will be starting to get a slight crush on Cadie even if he didn't know about it.