Status: Going to be adding or taking some things out of the chapters and stories...Just fixing it up as I keep writing out the last few chapters.

My Celtic Angel

Meeting Carrie and Veronique

Zak's POV

It's been two days since we got back from Florida. I looked at Cadie who was busy listening to EVPs, I was sitting with her listening in to see if we got anything..Which for only the little girl that made a noise that is about it..

She was writing down and tagging the time. When my phone goes off. I answered it. "Hello?" I asked. It was Carrie.. My girlfriend..."Sure yes, you can come over." I said, looking at Cadie. Cause we stopped for now.

I looked over at her, reading her face.. Trying to see what she was thinking of. Since she didn't have her sunglasses on... We kept the room dark enough, to keep her eyes from hurting.

"Sure Nick's wife can come with you.." I trailed off again... Seeing how Carrie cut me off. "Oh so you are here now right? The two of you?" I asked. I knew Carrie wanted to meet Cadie since we first met her. But due to all the stuff going on, and since we kept on having her get use to our ways of ghost hunting. We held off on having Carrie meeting Cadie. Due to it might be to much for our female teammate.

OK, I only thought it would be to much for her. I mean she is to be with us a lot while gone. I am sure she felt unsure of what my girl friend, Nick's Wife Veronique and Shannon Aaron's wife will think..When we are away with her.

"Yes. I'll see you soon sweetie." I said to Carrie. She with this hung up. I did to and looked at Cadie. "Something wrong?" She asked. I shook my head. "No... But I need to go meet them. I'll be right back ok Red." I smiled as she glared lightly at my new nickname for her.

Not a blush, but a light glare will do. Besides, her nose wrinkles a little bit when she is mad.. I went to go meet up with Carrie and Veronique. "By the way were done for the day.. We haven't found anything else good." I said, She nodded.

As I left Cadie was taking care of her headaches.

I pushed back on the idea since I saw she was rubbing her temples.. But then thought why not..We can get this over sooner the better.

Cadie POV

I was sitting in the dark room, with computer screen glowing. I sighed, rubbing my temples as Zak left, and went to take my pain medicine to get rid of the headaches.

I went to go turn on the light seeing how it wont make my headaches wont get any better. I saved what we got on the computer and turned off the screen by dimming the light on the screen. I slipped my sunglasses on afterwards. When I heard a knock on the door.

I looked to see Aaron at the door. "Come on Scully. Zak and Nick wants you to meet some people." I Nodded. Confused, but went with him. Walking with Aaron. I noticed three women standing beside Nick and Aaron. Also I noticed how one was looking at me, with a unsure look on her face.

That lady, was a blonde haired, slightly pale but was healthy looking she then decided to smile at me. Since I was with Aaron. I thought this must be his wife. She had dark blue colored eyes, and rather pretty smile. Also she was beautiful too. Aaron Goodwin was a lucky man. Then again so is his wife for marrying him.

I looked at the other blonde who was standing next to Nick. She smiled softly also. I knew she was named Veronique and she was Nick's wife. She like Aaron's was bonnie also. The last lady who was standing next to Zak. Had a hand on his arm, with a nice smile. She was different from the two blonde haired wives.

Carrie, Zak has mentioned a couple times. Was dark brown haired lady, with a light tan. She like Veronique and Aaron's wife. She too was beautiful, also very smart too. I can tell by her brown eyes that she was very intelligent. I then started to look at myself, began to feel slightly shy over my appearance. I noticed my jacket was in the office I was in and my arms are bare enough to see my scars.

I tugged at my sleeves shyly, to my dress. Carrie was looking me over, but smiled also. I noticed Zak was watching her too. His look was very different from before. Sure I had looked at him a couple times. But his eyes shined slightly when he is looking at his girlfriend. He smiled also, but I was thinking it was cause he was looking at her.

"Hello ladies.... Sorry I had to go get Scully from the lab.. Girls this is Cadie." Aaron said introducing me to the females. They nodded. Carrie, stepped up first. As I stopped a few feet from Aaron, as he joined his wife.

"Hello Cadie. My name is Carrie. It's nice to finally meet this redhead that gave Zak a hard time." I flinched lightly at this. But the tone in her voice told me she wasn't mad. She looked me over then smiled. Zak took this moment to and spoke up.

"Ugh! I told you don't remind them about that." he said, she laughed at this. Then took me around the shoulders and take me over closer to the other two women.

Carrie's POV

I looked at Zak for a brief moment. But can't help but smile once he was smiling at Cadie. She is what I thought was a very beautiful young lady.

Zak was right about her, but seeing her in person didn't give Zak justice how he described her. She was a tiny person compare to Zak, Nick and Aaron. Definitely by far the youngest on their team. Pale with freckles dotting her face and possibly in other places too. She had very pretty red hair, which I thought suited her just right. The hair was long that stopped at her mid back, with very light curls.. Her red hair, was in deed real I can tell just by seeing the natural shade and highlights it has. It suited her nicely, as well the Irish background she has too.

Her eyes was covered sadly which Zak has warned me before hand.. So I couldn't see the color of her eyes. She looked very small and fragile, like Zak said she was. I can tell to. That she has something deeper inside her, also.. Something I can't help but like. As I showed her to Veronique and Shannon left her alone with them to talk to Zak.

"Your lucky Zak.. She's a very lovely person that you got there." I said to him, he smiled softly then looked at me, "You think we did good?" He asked. I nodded. "She fits with you guys." I said, looking at her dress then noticed some thin lines on her hands and wrists. She looked at me then and started to hide them. Shyly. I looked at her breasts at the time, also and yes. They were bigger then how I normally see redheads around her age too. I can tell by looking, she has trouble trying to hide her girls too from guys eyes. Especially Zak's too, which I am aware he is staring at them too.

He saw me catching him too. "She's self um. Body shy." Zak said shyly all the sudden. I didn't know why he did. But I smiled at this. Never once I saw Zak speaking up for someone like Cadie before.

"Now why would someone as lovely as she is. Be body shy Zak? Don't tell me you had walked in on her naked already Zak." I teased at this, in which made them both blushed at this, I smiled lightly at this. "When was this?" Nick asked, suddenly. Veronique who was talking to Cadie, smacked her husband lightly.

So it was true. Nick was protective over Cadie. I looked at Zak and Cadie who was some how sharing a look. Cadie was blushing very badly at the time. Zak decided to speak up again. "We had only did that once, and it was a accident." How very interesting I thought, as I was watching Zak's body how he is reacting to the young girl.

Sure he had this happen with me before. But he let's it be known when it came to me and him. But with Cadie, he isn't aware of what his body was doing nor how it's reacting towards the small redhead. I smiled once again at this, then looked at the two once more then at Veronique too.

She walked over, after she left Cadie talking to Shannon and the guys. "So what's on your mind now?" She asked. I shook my head as I kept on watching Zak and Cadie. "Do you see what I see?" I then asked. She nods. "Yes, I do see what your seeing too." she said, unsure what to make of it.

For an odd reason, I wasn't upset the way Zak was looking at Cadie. They just seem to click, when they are talking to one another. Like they are doing so now. "I think Zak may have taken a big liking towards his redheaded teammate." I said in thought. I then took Veronique far away so I can talk to her slightly in private.. Not that Zak noticed anyways.. He was busy making sure Cadie wont get nervous.

"What are you making of it?" I asked her suddenly. She smiled at me in a best way she can then said. "Zak is just being friendly towards her Care.. I don't see him cheating on you with her. He is making sure to keep her as teammate and a friend." I nodded. "I know he wont. But I don't think he can see how I am seeing it though." I said to her. She sighed at this as we kept watching them.

"Is it a bad thing that I am not upset it over it?" I asked, she gave me a sad smile at this time. " I mean, surely I know it will happen one day with Zak no longer liking me." She shook her head. "I don't see that ending soon Care.. He loves you greatly. I can see it when he is with you." I nodded at this. I love Veronique as a sister and a friend to me.

She always seemed to know what to say, to make me feel better. Also I can see her getting along with Cadie very well too."Yes I know, but like I said. I am not upset it over it though. If Zak has something for her. I might as well be a good girlfriend and think what's good for him." She shook her head at this. But then decided to not speak at this time.

"I can just picture these two together. It's hard to explain it really.." I said, she smiled at this also. "I can see it too now. Also, now that your mentioning it." She said, after looking over at Zak and her. They fit well. I can tell and feel it..Yet I am not upset at all over this either. I gave out a sigh.

"I mean, I can see what Zak is seeing with her too.. He mentioned how she looked like she was hurt in the past. You can tell by the way her eyes are as well her body language. I think Zak is seeing that pain inside her too. So he's trying his best to make her feel better." I said.

We stayed quiet for the time being. Just watching Cadie and the guys. How they react together, they fit nicely.. Also Zak told me she isn't afraid to speak her mind either if she didn't see or feel anything that isn't right. I smiled at that, yes she would do nicely for Zak also.

Zak took this moment to look around to see me and Veronique a couple paces away. He smiled then gave me a playful wink at this. I couldn't help but shake my head then laugh slightly. "Well.. It looks like he isn't over you.. Not by a long shot." Veronique said, with a smile of her own. Then she walked away to join the guys. As Zak came to me at this time.

I felt him wrap his arms around me, then gave me a tight squeeze slightly. "So what do you really think about our redhead?" He asked once more. I smiled at this, as he placed his head on mine. "Like I said. She fits perfectly with you guys.. Your blessed to have found her and not some bimbo who doesn't know anything on the paranormal." He smiled at this. I felt it as he placed a kiss in my hairline.

Cadie took a moment to look at us, with a soft smile of her own. I smiled back at this, then wiggled out his hold. "Let me go so I can be more social." I said, to him. Batting his arms away from me while I giggled. He smiled at this also, then went with us.

"Do you want to go with us for dinner?" I then asked. Making Zak drop his jaw at this. I smiled at this, as Cadie too was shocked on this sudden drop of invitation. ... "Oh. I don't know.." She said shyly. I smiled at this. She was very cute sounding when she was shy. I can see why Zak has a thing for her now too.

I looked at him, "How about it Zak? Can she join us?" I asked. He was thinking about it, then was watching her at time too. She was getting all shy and slightly flustered at this time. So he shook his head. "I don't think so sweetie..I think she might be busy." I hear him say. I saw the look Shannon and Nick's wife gave me.

Both their husbands was watching Zak at this time too. He was doing it again.. He was speaking up for her. I smiled at this slightly, which made Veronique smile to as she saw me smile.

"Aye, Zak's right. I need to go pick up Merlin anyways from the vet.." She said slightly, tugging at her arms lightly too at this time.."Oh Merlin, He's that albino Shepard mix right?" I asked. She nodded slightly again at this. But was also rubbing her head at this time. Zak took this moment to walk over to her.

"If you want to go home you can.. You must be very tired." He said. I saw Shannon give me a slightly confused look at me, then at him. I only shrugged my shoulders at this point. I saw her nod. "I might as well go anyways." She said suddenly once more.

With that the guys broke away from her, letting her go with out even thinking about it.. "Um..Thank you for meeting you guys..Lovely really it is." She said. I smiled at this. "It's alright hun, take care of yourself. It's nice meeting you finally also. Maybe we can actually hang out together." I said, hoping she would accept it. But she nodded. But then went to look at Zak. As if it was alright if we can. Zak smiled at this once more. "I don't mind at all. It's best knowing you two be friends, then have you two fighting." He said.. "Less Drama too." He whispered at the end of it. Causing us to laugh at this.

Except for Cadie, she was then walking away from us. I noticed Zak watching her go too. As well. Nick and Aaron saw this too.. "Why not go walk her to her car Zak? At least it's the nice thing for her to do." I said. He nodded, "Just be careful with her while your away at your locations." I hinted towards him.

He nods, at this without giving it a second thought. "I'll be right back alright sweetheart. That way we can have the night to ourselves." He said in a low hint. I smiled at this lightly. "What ever you feel like doing Zak. I'll be good with it." He gave me that look once more, hinting he knows what he wants. Then left to go walk Cadie out of their head quarters.

Shannon decided to make her voice known at this time. "Is Zak going to cheat on you with her?" she asked. Seeing how Zak was behaving around me. I shook my head. "No. I don't think he is." I said trying to make it not seem harder then it already is. I sighed at this.

"But you have a feeling that he likes her more.. That's the worse thing that can happen." she said. I shook my head.. Shannon out of us three is slightly more shyer and unsure when it comes to us and the guys. Which is why she and Aaron are having a hard time at this moment too.

"Well.. I am ok with that Shannon.. I rather have him like her, then not liking her. If they don't get along the way they do now. It can ruin the team, also leave Zak and the guys to look for another girl. Who might not even know stuff about what they are doing." I said to her. She nods at this.

"But would you think he would sleep with her?" I shook my head. "Zak doesn't cheat Shannon. You know it better then I do, that he don't." Veronique nodded, then came to us. "At least we should be thankful that she has brains under that beauty of her's. Zak likes her cause she smart and stays focus on what they are doing." She said to us. I nodded in agreement.

"But I am not upset about him liking her. I can tell they are meant to be together." I said to them suddenly. Shannon gasped at this. "Your thinking about breaking up with Zak?" She asked. I shook my head. "No.. He isn't ready for us to move on.. Eventually Shannon it well happen one day. I know it. But right now I'll stay with him till he says it is." I said.

The two blonds nodded their head. "Zak and her has a connection. I can feel it inside of them. Also Zak is helping her out with something too. I can tell, what it is I don't know. If he falls for her while helping her out. Then I rather have him with her, then with any girl who would eventually hurt him." I said to them both.

They only sighed at this. Then Veronique noticed their husbands whispering something far away from us. "What are you two doing now?" she asked, making Nick smile at this. "Nothing, we are just talking about how Zak is behaving with Cadie. No offense Care." Nick said to me. I shook my head.

"Just make sure Zak and Cadie's bond don't break. What ever they have between the two. Don't let them fall apart from each other. They work nicely together." I hear Veronique say to Nick and Aaron. They nod their heads at the same time. "We know.. We wont let it happen." Nick said. Then gave his wife a small kiss on the lips too.

I smiled at the two couple, then looked to see Zak.. He looked pissed off. I walked up to him gave him a kiss on the lips too. He melted into this instantly, then kissed me back. I love how I can make him feel better. I thought to myself. But I know Cadie well do better one day. "What's wrong?" I asked, breaking the kiss.

He only gave a rough groan sound. "I hate that Danny boy." I looked to see what he was talking about. I saw a blonde haired guy watching us. I smiled at this then kissed him again. "Want to make him envious." I whispered, Zak smiled at this. "I could if I want too.. But I rather have you at home now, then do it here." I shook my head at this. "Let's go then ok. " I said to him. He nods his head, then took my hand, so we can walk off together, leaving the married couples behind us. They knew not to bother us at this time anyways.