Status: Going to be adding or taking some things out of the chapters and stories...Just fixing it up as I keep writing out the last few chapters.

My Celtic Angel

Sloss Furnace p1

Zak's POV

I looked next to me, to see our small red head looking at what I was looking at. With her hands wrapped up in gauze, wearing a short sleeved light blue dress this time. She also had a hat on her head due to the sun.

She how ever wasn't looking at me. She was caught up in her own little world. Never once in my life I seen her this amazed by what we are looking at. Inside of a chain linked fence, that had us locked out was our location, Sloss Furnace.

It was huge. Like a giant metal world all of it's own. Maybe that's why Cadie liked it. I thought. "So....Anything we need to know?" I asked, but she had gone and ignored my question. I scoffed at this.

"Red! Little Wee Red." I called her out. She glared at this. I smiled at this reaction. What can I say. I kind of liked it when I get her grumpy. Her nose wrinkles when she is grumpy. I smiled again, then asked one last time.

"Is there something we need to know on?" I asked, now that she was looking at me. She nodded. But smirked back slightly. "I think it's best you three know for yourselves." She said in her Irish accent once more.

I shook my head, but then nodded. "Alright, we'll wait to see what you see or know." I said, knowing it was only fair for Nick, Aaron and myself. I didn't want her gift be used in any form or way. So I wont push her to ask us, unless she really needs to let us now.

I looked over to see Cadie watching someone walking up to us from the inside of Sloss Furnace. I began my part, as I made sure Nick and Aaron was filming while Cadie was standing next to me.

I started to ask the man if it was ok to come into the location to film a documentary. He allowed us in. I smiled at this. We went inside, to notice he was looking at Cadie too along the way.

She smiled at him softly. "She's with us. Is it ok for her to be here?" The man nodded at this. I started off our interview with him. Who was our historian that we have been waiting for while to show up also..

Cadie's POV..

Zak looked at me one last time, then started to talk to the man he was interviewing again. I was left alone, like always to figure out my dreams on this place. For me it was the best thing I can do.

Ever since the plane ride to Alabama, I've been busy with trying to forget the nightmare I had..Well wasn't really a nightmare more of memory that I had kind of lost back when almost died. I shook my head to clear my thoughts. Then looked at Zak, as I was listening to the man as well.

Telling us how Sloss Furance came to be. I kept the name of the man. James Withers Sloss in my head, so I can look into after we leave for a while today. I was waiting for another name to show up. To make sure I was right about the sadistic man.

I looked up at one of the once smoking towers, before looking at the dark world I was seeing again. Dark in both ways. In history as well the air around me was too. Due to the coal and smoke floating in the air.

I started to smell the smell of burning hot metal due to the furnace going, the smell of coals being burned and the smoke in the air. I Can hear men working. Seeing over where Zak was at I saw a couple men walking with a mule. Which I am sure was expensive back in the days too, also not just black men I see I also see white men too working her.

They were smudged with coal dust, soot, grease and other things on skin and clothes. I was taking back into my world with Zak asking me a question. "We are about to go look for another person. Want to come with us?" I nodded.

Looking at Zak now, who was looking towards where I was looking at. He saw nothing of course. "Aye! Let's keep going." I saw him nod, with that we went to find a next guy to talk to.

Which was a man whose father used to work here. As he started to tell us about this place too... I felt kind of sick in my stomach due to what me and Zak learned. About how much human life wasn't worth back then.

The man said. "My father told me, kill a man hire another man. Kill a mule, buy another mule. Don't kill no mules for they cost twenty five dollars." I shook my head at this, Zak wasn't saying anything at the moment, but by looking at him.

I am sure by the look of his eyes, he too was thinking the same thing I was too. How can a man's life be tossed a side so easily? We kept on going for a long while. Till we reached a man, who kept on looking at me.

He was a heavy set man, with beard that came to neck. With semi long brown hair. He kept on looking at me, which to Zak's amusement had him smile at this. His name was Micheal. He was telling us, more about the locations mostly how people had died here. He works or worked as a night security man.

During the interview, Micheal had kept on looking over to where I was at, during the time he was talking to Zak. Zak being leader, or trying to be. Was listening to him talking, as well give off questions too. As Micheal kept on looking at me.

I ignore him as best as I can, to listen to what he said. But once again started to see more workers walking around us and working again. So I got distracted by them. But as he was talking to Zak name showed up that I gotten to know of.. Once again I spoke without warning towards Zak.

Who, was actually waiting to see what I will say on this place. "He goes by the name Slagg, he was a evil man." I said. Shaking my head again at this. Not really liking when I talk without thinking. But it seemed to grab Zak's attention though as well Micheal's too.

Who started to ask. "Is she gifted by any chance? Your friend?" he asked Zak at one point. Zak shrugged. "She's uh...Just special." He said, either to tease me or get him on subject. Micheal nodded, kept on talking..Zak would nod and then said somethings back at him..

After a couple hours past. Zak started to look at me. "I think we should let Cadie go for a while to see if we can find any more information on this location." He said, I nodded for a minute or two.. Then looked at Micheal who was still hanging around. Zak smirked at this again.

"I think our little redhead here is starting to get noticed guys." He said, both earning Nick and Aaron a confused look, as well a slight chuckle from Nick. Also I glared at him at the moment too. "I think it's best I leave for the day anyways... Who knows how long it will take me to look up more information about this place and get more facts." Zak nodded, then spoke up. "I'll have Jeff look into it sweetie. Besides. I want you to go back to the hotel and rest up." He said. I glared at this.

"Why not? You have told me I can work as a researcher for you guys. Why wont you let me?" I asked. I felt upset over this. Zak softened at this. "Let's go talk Red." With that he took me away from Nick and Aaron. We were done filming for a while since we are on break. But he wanted not to let the others listen in on me and him.

"I know what I said Cadie. But I still don't want you go looking up history. I know your good at this stuff sweetie. But I want you to focus on your dreams alright.." He said, I nodded. He was about to say some more on his reasons.

"How is that to help with my dreams and my mind. If you wont let me look up the history to back them up? How is that to help me?" I heard Zak groaned at this. "I know sweetie, I hate it when you do this though." he said. He hated when I turn things around on him.

But then again. I have rights to do so. "I noticed how you are getting tired Cadie. I am to look after you while we are away to locations. You've been rubbing at her temples the last couple of hours and you not listening to me asking you questions.... Cadie get back here!" He demands the last moment.

Due to me walking away at this. I was done with this. He walked in front of me to stop me. Literally stopping in front of me. I sighed. "I'll be fine Zak. Just let me do what I am good at." his face softened again.

"I know sweetie... I'll let you do that, later on..But right now. I want you to rest. Besides, you need to change your bandages too I am sure." Hinting to the white bandages that was around my wrists up to my elbows.

I nodded. "Fine you win." I saw him shake his head. "No! I am not trying to stop from doing your part of the job Red. I need you to rest that is all. I don't want you hurt yourself by not resting..How will you be of use for us if your panicking? We need you and your dream.." He stopped at this.

I shook my head. "Zak..How do you think I feel when you ask me about my dreams? It feels like your waiting for me slip up and tell you.. I Hate it when I say things when I don't pay attention. I Hate it. It bothers me greatly.." I started to talk in Irish again All over again.

I do this very often too. When I get upset. "Tu don't understand how it bothers me Zak." I said in near tears. Zak sighed. Then places his hands on my arms. "Look Red!! I am sorry.. I know how you feel about me asking you about the dreams. I know how you feel period on how your mind is..How come you never told me that they bothered you? You were right when you were talking with out thinking." he said to me.

He was looking at my eyes through my sunglasses. Trying to read me. I swear at times he can look right through me..When he does this. "It just does Zak.. Why do you think I wanted to keep this to myself." Zak nods his head. "Look do me this favor. Go and rest when I tell you. After this day is over. I'll let you come with us to look up more history on the locations deal?" He asked. I sighed.

After a few minutes. Zak was looking around for a moment. Then shook his head. I looked at him for a minute to see why.."I think you have admirer Red..." He whispered to me. I glared at him. But he then smiled at this.

"It wont be for to long till you get a group of fanboys begging for your attention Caye." I shook my head. "Fine Zak. I'll do it." I saw him smile at this. "Come on then. Let's get you out of here for the day. By the way. No dating the people we interview. It's against the rules to date those we interview also against business rules too." I glared at this. "Oh really.." He nodded then smiled.

"I think your jealous Zak..." With that I walked away from him. Seeing how he let me go of my arms. I thought I Heard him mumbled out something. I stopped for a minute then shook my head to keep walking.

-Sloss Furnace Day 2 Walk Through-

I was screaming my head off, as Zak was carrying me away from Daniel again. The perverted blond pig had grabbed me. During one of our fights. Leaving him on the ground holding his bullocks while panting heavily while mixing insults under harsh breathing.

"He had it coming." I defended myself. As Zak was carrying me like a sack of flour over his shoulder.
Let's not forget I was in a skirt at this time too. So wasn't very ladylike or family appropriate since I had flashed my knickers too. As I was trying to get down and off of Zak.

He kept a good hold on me. "Nope sweetie. I don't want you to beat him up. Besides. He had it coming like you said. Let him lick his own wounds." I huffed at this. "I reckon you wont hold me like this if I kicked your bullocks."

Zak stopped at this, then smirked. " I don't think your in a good position Red. You have a rather lovely shade of red forming on your cheeks... Don't let me make you have another pair of red cheeks, by spanking you." He warned. I blushed at this. "OI!"

He caught what he said however with a hiss he made. I blushed harder at this, then slapped him again. "Pervert." I swore he blushed at this to.."I am sure Carrie wont like it if you did." He smirked at this. "Oh trust me. She wont mind. Besides, I do it to her also." He said back with a sly cocky tone.

I scoffed, he then manage to move me this time. So I was now in his arms Bridal style. But still carrying me to the van. I was able to watch his facial expressions cause of this way. "But then again... I rarely ever do it to her.. I don't have a heart to do that at times." he said, with a soft look in his eyes.

I knew to him Carrie means a lot to him. I knew how much he felt about her. He then put me down so I was on the ground. "Then again... I don't like smacking the women I date anyways." "That is a good thing...Women of any kind will be lucky with you." I said. "Carrie is lucky to have you." He smiled at me. As I did too.

We didn't say anything at this time. We only were looking at each other. Unaware how close me and Zak were. Till Nick and Aaron came running up to us. Aaron, pushes Zak. Causing Zak to fall on me. "Come on bro let's get go... Ooooo what do we have here?" He asked. Once looking at me and Zak.

Zak had been pushed into me. Causing us to freeze due to the shock we had felt. We didn't move cause of it. Zak's body was pushing me into the van. My hands had stayed on his shoulders cause that was where they were when he had put me down from carrying me. His hands was on waist cause that was where they had stayed at.

Zak broke the tension however, breaking the little freeze up spell. He groaned at this. I noticed how his breathing had gotten when groaned. It was shakey. "Aaron....Bro..." He says, as he was moving me out from under him. "Your lucky.."He was still way to shaky. But then got a grip of himself. Shaking his head. He glared at Aaron.

I was blushing at this. Cause I felt prickly feeling again. That never had happened when I was touched by guys before. I shook my head, then went to turn away at this.. Nick smirked at this helped me in the car. "Don't go breaking his heart by causing him to choose Caye." He said to me.

I got confused on why Nick said this to me. "Why would I?" He smirked at me. "Cause I know who will win if he chooses." He looked at me for a long minute. Till Zak and Aaron came into the van. We soon drove to our location.

We didn't waste our time with the walk through.

Zak kept himself busy, for the most part. Since Nick had said something to him also. Not sure what it was. But he said something once I got out of the car. We kept on walking all over the place listening to stories about the people that had died here.

I was lost in my own world now again. Looking at the metal world. I took in a breath as I saw a man being blown into the turning turbine like wheels. That was powering up the furnace. He was dead,not that anyone could stop the huge wind tunnel like turbine wheels.

Sure I have been in old Irish Shipyards... But this place has much bigger the old shipyards I've went into.

I stayed quiet again, as I was listening to story on how one of the blasts was caused by a boiler or a engine.. As the workers finished the work on fixing it up. Let's say. It didn't work with the way they did it and ended up with hot boiling water on them.. They made it from what I was told, but they felt like they were dead. They just didn't know it.

We soon left the Historian to meet with a worker, to take us down in the tunnels. I tripped by accident as coming down one of the stairs. He had grabbed me before Zak and any of the guys could. Which caused me to freeze.

"Careful down here Ma'am." he said, I nodded soon as I counted to five to calm down. Zak gave me a look over for an odd reason. " I will." I managed to say at last. He nodded and led us down into the tunnels.

As we did. I stayed near Zak was at. He noticed this also. Decided to ease my unease of the dark tunnels by slipping his hand into mine. So I wont trip again. I was confused on why he did it. He answered with a shrug.

"So you wont trip." I nodded soon afterwards. As he tucked my hand into his, then gently tugged me so I was walking beside him instead of behind him and the man who was showing us the tunnels.

We were unaware by Nick and Aaron giving each other yet another look at each other. Nick smirked and aimed his camera towards our hands, as Aaron filmed us walking ahead of us.

I started to get headaches as we got further down the tunnel. At this time Zak took his hand out of mine so we can start talking and asking about this spot. Zak started to talk again.

We found out down here was a violent person that I knew well about. Slagg.. He had slapped the man and scare off a lot of workers down in here. After he died. I wanted to know how he died even if I saw him fall to his death.

But I just stayed put. We finished talking to the worker, we found another worker. A female who Zak smiled at as we were talking to her again. I noticed this was one of the ladies they interviewed while I was resting up.

Zak then looked at me. After we finished talking about you know Slagg and how he died. Rumors about him being pushed as in a act of mutiny or it was due to him slipping falling to his death. He fell inside of the boilers.

That's something the guys didn't know. Cause I woke up yesterday screaming my head off due to the frightful end. Zak smiled at me, then asked the woman. Sarah was her name. A question. Afterwards. "Do you think you can show Cadie your tattoo?" He asked.

I looked at him confusingly. But she smiled at the last moment. Seeing how I wasn't with them. "Sure does she mind?" She asked Zak. I Answered her however before Zak said so. "I'm good. I've had my brother has tattoos. I am used to them." She nodded, turning around. She lifted her shirt.

I was stunned at the tattoo. It was of Sloss Furnace. Zak made a comment on it last night thinking about how he thought that Sloss Furnace created workers like this. Also playfully added how she was hot. I of course had slapped him slightly at that comment.

I whispered out something in Irish. Making her confused, but smiled. "I like your accent by the way. Never heard an Irish accent before." She said. Making me blush. I nodded. "Tis very bonnie." I said. Zak was smiling, but he looked at me last moment. As I was looking at the tattoo one last time. Before I told her I was done looking at it.

We soon left Sarah, to meet up with Micheal again. He told Zak he had experience the other day, Zak wanted to know where they were at. Zak then started to talk to me, as we went to meet up with him again.

"I didn't know you liked Tattoos Cadie?" I shrugged at his question. "I do. I am used to them also. Declan has at least two, and Uncle Bryan has one of my cousins birthdays. As well a Celtic one of our Family's Crest on his shoulder."

I saw him nodded. "Besides, Celts wore tattoos through out history and war paint at times." I said, he nodded, then smirked at this. As a image came into his head. He then said. "I don't know why? But I think I Can see you riding on a white horse with Red or green war paint on you. Like Joan of Arc. " He said.

I cleared my throat in order to hide a blush. As well Nick and Chuckled at my reply. "You do know Joan of Arc rode her war horse naked through the streets right.." I hinted that last part loud enough for him to re-think what he said. He blushed at this. "I mean um.. Yeah.. I knew that.. But still I can see you like Joan yourself." I felt my cheeks started get warm.

"You do know she is my hero right.. As well Saint Bridget." He took a moment to realize this. He then said. "Sorry. I didn't know you saw her as a hero." he said. He then smirked slightly upon seeing Micheal who had his mouth open due what I had said. I blushed at this lightly. Then shook it off. To start our second interview with Micheal again.
♠ ♠ ♠
The Second Walk through will be in the next chapter.. Decided to change it at the last minute.. The Lockdown will be in that chapter also.

Zak and Cadie are changing slightly between each other. So I am going to slow it down some more. I still want them as friends for this part of the story.. Also What is Nick and Aaron planning and up to behind Zak and Cadie's back too.. Find out in the next chapter.