Status: Going to be adding or taking some things out of the chapters and stories...Just fixing it up as I keep writing out the last few chapters.

My Celtic Angel

Sloss Furnace p2

Nick's POV

I took my camera to aim it at Cadie, then Zak. As we were listening to Micheal to talk to us about the spot we are in.. Explaining how Slagg had grabbed his lungs, making him unable to breathe.

I looked over at Cadie to see she was walking towards the area, but then backed up cause of it. That didn't go unnoticed by Zak and Micheal also. Cause they both were looking at Cadie. Which I think is very amusing to me.

One, Zak and Micheal both took a liking to Cadie. Two, Zak was not noticing how he is getting jealous of Micheal looking at Cadie, also asking her some questions too. Which wasn't a bad thing, but a couple times Micheal would by Zak's standards go off subject by asking Cadie questions that didn't dealt with the paranormal..Other words Zak was getting jealous slightly.

I shook my head to cover a smile that was showing at the time we were filming. But in the end we finally left Micheal to find out if there are more hot spots that we should know on.

I looked over at Cadie and Zak again. Once again to see Zak watching her, which was kind of normal. I gave Aaron a look, then smiled at this. He smiled too. What Zak and Cadie didn't know is we had placed a bet on them.

Aaron's idea anyways, he wanted to see how long it will take for Zak and Cadie to be together. I went with it for the time being. But to me it will be a while longer due to Carrie, also Cadie didn't see Zak that way yet.

Me I am secretly thinking how long it will take for the both of them to not resist each other.. I looked at Zak once more. Who looked to see a younger boy maybe Cadie's age or younger looking at Cadie. She spotted him also. By Zak's crush, it wont be long for him to not resist her. Unlike Cadie.

I shook my head, then started to film the boy named Kevin. Aaron started to film also. Zak started to ask Kevin questions if he had a experience here too. We found out he did. By telling us how he got slapped by Slagg. The evil Foreman, that was said to haunt here.

Zak then asked if we can find the spot where Kevin was said to be slapped. So we followed Kevin. With Zak and Cadie walking with him. As we were going to the hot spot. Cadie kept on moving slightly closer to Zak.

Not sure if it was due to Kevin, who was walking close by her side. Or the fact she didn't want to trip over anything again. Zak took it as he didn't want her trip however. Also gave Kevin a slight. She is mine. Gesture as he pulled her closer to him. After taking her hand. He went to her shoulder to keep her closer.

I shook my head at this again. I can tell Zak will be very protective over Cadie in a few years. Give a take. Depending if she stays that long with us. We finally got to spot. Zak soon let's her go. So she can fix up her shirt and skirt. As we filmed and Zak and Kevin was talking about our next possible Hot spot.

Cadie was then looking around to see if she can spot anything, she knew from her dreams that seemed similar. But shook her head. That told me she didn't get anything on this spot. Due to she didn't dream this spot.

So she isn't what I thought as a medium, but close to a Sensitive maybe. Zak started to feel unsure about Kevin's story about how Slagg slapped him. But then asked however if anyone else was with him. Just to back the story up.

Cadie agreed with Zak however. We then went on from here on out. After Kevin and his friend finished talking to Zak. A few hours later we were done. Zak looked at me for a minute. "Nick what do you say if we climb up one of the towers?" I nodded, then looked at Cadie. Zak then smiled at her. "How about it Red? Do you want to go up with us?" He asked.

Cadie glares. "Um...I am wearing a skirt Zak. How is that going to be family oriented if I'm in my skirt." She hinted towards him. Zak smiled at this. He got this planned I see. "Well. I can have you go ahead of me and Nick. That case no one can see up your skirt. Nick can film me. As we climb up."

Aaron then spoke up. "Didn't you say that you have a pair of shorts Cadie?" He asked. If I didn't know any better. Zak glared at this. Cadie nodded. "Aye I do. Hold on. I'll get the skirt on and then I can go up." She smacks Zak on his shoulder.

"You are a pervert Zak..Trying to take a peak of me undies." Zak was fighting a blush at this time. "Who said I would look up your skirt sweetie. I was going to look ahead." She scoffed. "Zak your scared of heights. Your chances on not looking down is by looking up." She said. I did have to agree with Cadie at this.

"Cadie. Go put your shorts on. So we can finish this." I said at last. She nodded, then ran off to the van to slip on her shorts. She came back a few minutes later. "OK Boyos let's go." she said. Zak and I nodded.

We went to one of the towers. Zak began to explain why we were doing this. To past the time. "So you know. Cadie is wearing shorts under her skirt." He said. As Cadie was climbing up the ladder before us.

She shot a glare. "Don't be looking up." she tossed at Zak. He only playfully smiled at this. But nodded. We waited a little bit before climbing up. I started to film Zak. Where I was at. Aaron stayed so he can film us and wait."

Cadie's POV

I kept on looking around to area I was at. As I climbed. I can't help it. I kind of liked it. Unlike Zak. I wasn't really afraid of heights unless I am in the air on the plane due to my motion sickness.

I looked down a couple times to see how Nick and Zak was doing. Zak kept on talking to himself, whether it was to calm him down from his fear of heights or not. He looked up briefly seeing how I stopped for a minute.

"What is it?" He asked. I looked down. "Better watch a step. There is a loose step no bolts." He paled at this. "That's not helping." He snapped lightly. I shrugged. " I am making sure you know." I started to walk up again.

Zak started to talk to himself once more again. As he was looking anywhere but up. I gave him credit. He was trying his best to respect my wishes still even though I had shorts under my skirt. I smiled lightly at this.

I then huffed due to the hair getting in the way. Zak looked up at this cause he saw the movement. "What are you doing now Red?" he asked, by giving me my newest nickname from him. "I am enjoying the view..Aren't you?" I asked. Unaware he was still watching me climbing up. But I did swore I heard him mumble something however.

I was the first one on top of the flat iron like floor. Zak noticed then spoke up again.. "Don't move a muscle." I rolled my eyes, but did what he told me to do. I was busy looking around and got distracted by the view around me.

Zak came up finally. Shaking slightly in the legs. But still was doing his best to be cool even if he was scared still. I smirked then started to walk near the edges were the railings so I was near the stairs. As I did Zak once again said. "Don't move Cadie." I scoffed at this.

But stayed where I was. Nick who was up. Spoke up. "Dude forget this bro" He said, Filming a part where the metal has a couple holes. But still stayed up since he was the only one with the camera.

Zak started to move towards me. I smiled at this holding a laugh in. He looked at me. "You look like a big black kitty with your back hunched like that." I then turned around to look once more. A slight wicked thought came into my mind.

I grabbed the bars. Carefully. I leaned over to railing a little bit to have a better look down below. This caused Zak to react. So he grabbed me, I squeaked out due this. But he didn't let me go. He pulls me away from the edge. Glared then told me off.

I rolled my eyes, "I was being careful.. Tu idiot. You could of caused me to fall instead the way you grabbed me." I hissed at him. He mumbles saying. "I was making sure you wont go splat. We don't need a new death or your pretty redhead all over the ground." I glared. "Thanks for the lovely image." I then walked down the stairs to get away from him.

I knew he was looking out for me. But he knew I wont hurt myself while I am awake. Or put myself in a spot that puts me in danger.

Zak follows me and so did Nick. As we got to cat the walks. I got dizzy all the sudden. "Shite!" I hissed. Zak looked at me. Before moving ahead. Carefully. "Are you ok?" He asked. Back to being a the protective mother hen again.

I nodded. I kept walking by grabbing the side of tower. Ducking once or twice. I got dizzy again. Zak took hold of my hand. "I think I am getting part of my dream again." I whispered. He nodded. "Go head down. We wont be to long." He said. I nodded then left to get down.

We came down from the tower and cat walks. Went to get ready for the lockdown.

-Lockdown -

We had just been locked in for the night. Zak started off with taunting as always. Then we went off to go find our little headquarters for the equipment to be at and the food.

I was standing next to Zak again. In the same skirt I had on before. Only this time I wore leggings under them, and a black buttoned up shirt with a pocket so I can put the digital recorders. As I stood next to Zak. I felt a cool eerie chill hit me.

I looked behind me, as Zak was bringing in the equipment. "You alright?" he asked again. I nodded after shaking my head. Must be one of the workers passing by I thought.

Zak all sudden saw something before I did. He cursed cause of the shadow or person he saw, I looked at where he was looking at to see what he had saw also. Before it went away. I looked back at him. "Want me to go see where the shadow went?" I asked. He nodded.

Then started to call Aaron and Nick.. Will mainly Nick, Since Aaron was with us but didn't saw what me and Zak did. I nodded, then went to go see if I can out where the shadow went. While Zak was calling Nick to come where we are at.

I came back to the guys, finding out I couldn't find where the shadow went. Zak started to talk as soon as I got back. Explaining what he had saw. Nick nodded, he thought it was amazing. That Zak saw something this early.

Only problem. We didn't have our cameras on at the time it had happened. "Cadie went to go see where he went." Zak said, explaining why I wasn't with them at the time. Nick and Aaron knew I wont make the guys look bad. It's why I went to go see if I can find the worker.

Nick gave me a video camera so we can start the lockdown now it was darker then it was before. Zak gave me a couple of the digital recorders. That I tucked away into my shirt pockets. After the guys and myself turned our cameras on. We started our lockdown finally this time.

Zak had us going to one of the tunnels where it was heavily active at. With people being smacked by Slagg, hearing voices, or just things spooky down there. Zak looked at me as we stopped. "Why not you go first." he said to me. I nodded.

Carefully going down the stairs that leads to the tunnel. I stopped to wait for the guys who were just behind me. Zak came second to Nick this time. Which kind of surprised me, but ended up welcoming it.

Nick went to stand next to me. As Zak was looking around through his video camera. Spotting the two of us. He went over as Aaron finished walking down the stairs. He went to go reach my hand again. So I wont trip over anything, like I did before.

Not that I am going to. But if it makes Zak feel manly by holding my hand then ok. But right now however. I didn't want him holding my hand. So I had one of the digital recorders in my hands. As I put my video camera in the other.

He stopped once he felt the little device, knowing he wont dare try to mess with any possible EVPs. He let's his hand fall. Just when me and Aaron heard a child's voice. "Do you guys hear a child's voice?" I asked. At the same time Aaron was pointing out the child like voice.

Zak and Nick heard it also. With our own ears. "Let's see if we caught the voice in our camera audio." Zak said. I nodded did what Zak said, but found out I caught nothing. I heard it with my own ears. I checked to make sure my digital recorder didn't catch anything either. Due to it being turned off.

Aaron caught the child's voice however through his camera. Afterwards, we started to leave the area. When we didn't catch the voice again. I pulled my camera away from my eyes. To have a look around in the dark.

I over the years. Got used to seeing in dark places like this. This is how I can see shadows or ghosts this way. Every once in a while, I'll look around in my video camera. I was walking behind Zak like always. When he all sudden said something to me.

"Cadie I think you should walk ahead of me this time." He said. I glared in the dark. He took was panning the camera around too. Then focused on me. "Why?" I asked. He tried to hide the groan that he had.

" I want to film you. So I know how your doing." He said. I nodded. Other words, he wants to film me to see if I catch anything before him. "Alright, but don't film me bum." I said. I saw him nod. I went to walk ahead of him.

But as I was doing this, a cold feeling hit me. As I was walking just past Zak. He saw this. Cause I had stopped suddenly. "Red what is it?" he asked. I didn't answer him, cause I was trying to figure our the spirit that past me.

Then it hit me. "Aar-" To late, as I was getting his attention by warning him. He already got hit by what ever passed through me. Aaron started cussing up a storm behind us. We stopped to see what had happened to him.

As we found out. Aaron got punched in the eye by the spirit. I felt bad by this. So I stood next to Zak. As Aaron was asking us if we did it to him. We told him no. After he was saying how he wanted to leave this spot out of fear.

He then looked at me. "You said you can see things?" He accused me for not warning him. I backed away at this, still shocked and sad by him accusing me. "I can't see everything Aaron. I am not a psychic." I reminded him sadly.

Zak looked slightly upset due to Aaron accusing me. "She does have a point bro. Don't take it out on her. She didn't know." He said. Aaron took in Zak's words.. But didn't spoke back, until he said. "Can someone look at my eye please." he said. Zak who has the flashlight nodded, went to him a little bit. Then flashed it in Aaron's face as a payback for what he said to me.

We looked at this eye, to see it was swollen like he got socked like he said. After a while of cooling down. We went onward still after Zak had me with him again, at his side. Aaron didn't speak to me or Zak, in fear he would piss off Zak. Unless it was Nick who was telling him to say sorry to me.

I stopped and Zak saw why I stopped. In front of us was one of big coal machines or something in the way. "How do we get past this?" He asked. Looking at it, then whistled. I looked around at the moment.

As I did this. Aaron came up to me this time. "Sorry Scully for being mad at you.. I know it's not your fault, that you can't see everything." I smiled slightly at him. Then gave him a hug. "It's alright Aaron.. Your forgiven." He nodded at this excepted that I wasn't sad or hurt anymore.

Zak then looked at us, then the thing ahead of us. "So how do we get past this?" He asked again. I looked around to feel a space that was good enough room for us to walk around machine like thing.

"I'll go first ok." I said. He nodded. "I was thinking the same the thing." He said, then smirked. I caught it then said. "Don't go watching me bum." I hissed, then carefully. I went on edge of the machine and tucked in my video camera so I wont drop it. As well shoving one of the digital recorders that was in my hand. Down my bra to my shirt. So I can make sure not to drop the camera.

Zak came in after me. Once he figured out there was enough room for the guys. Nick and then Aaron bringing up the rear as always. As we were walking past the machine. Nick and Aaron was having trouble keeping out of the mucky mess on the other side of the tracks.

Aaron fell in first. Causing him to say how gross it was. Also was causing Nick to laugh at this. I stopped to see what was going on. Zak did to only cause I stopped also. I went to turn around to see

Due to me feeling something hit my back leg by accident. "Tu' filming me arse." I accused Zak. Who was indeed moving the camera back to my face level. "No I didn't meant it. I got distracted." He said. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. Nick saved him in the end by falling in the water muck stuff this time.

Causing Zak and laugh at this. But also turn to not look at me. He mentioned something about the clothes being green due to the raw sewage that we are seeing. I was unaware on how close Zak and I were.

Cause as he turned around. He bumped into me causing us to have to those shocks go into us. He over come it however. Cause I try to move away from him. But almost nearly tripping backwards into the wall of the tunnel.

Zak tried to help me, but in process tripped over me since it was dark in the tunnel. I did what anyone could of done at this time, and grabbed Zak as we fell. As this was happening it went so fast, that Zak didn't have time to think, he just acted. So he had lost his camera while trying to keep me from loosing mine.

I felt a hard, yet warm body crash into mine. Yet the impact of the wall was never met by my back. Nor did my feet touch the horrible slime. I felt a heavy weight against my breasts as I felt his chest on me, I can feel him breathing steadily against me. We didn't say anything, nor did Nick and Aaron who caught the whole thing on their camera's too.

I felt him pull me closer, it was enough for me to know that he had caught me. We didn't catch the sound that something had fell from his hands either. It fell with a clattered sound between our feet, as his hands were resting on my body.. One hand was wrapped around my waist, as his other hand was against the back of my head.

"Are you alright Red?" He asked, trying to see if I was hurt. I nodded, I was looking at him. I Can tell he was too. I felt him shift his hands around me, to get us to steady our selves. This made Aaron and Nick laugh at the time "Oooo Alright Zak...Getting all cozy with our redhead." Aaron teases us. I blushed as I am sure Zak glared a death glare at Aaron.

"Careful with the camera Zak.. You dropped both of them." Nick said to us. Zak took his hands carefully and gently around me, pulls me from the wall. After steadying me he went to pick it up.. "Sorry for letting go of the camera.. You almost lost one of these." He said. Placing a digital recorder in my hand. It had fallen out of my hands. Now that I felt something digging into my back at the time.

"Are you alright Zak?" I asked. He nodded, the smiled at me. "I didn't want to wash your socks in case you fell in." I smiled back at this too. So with that we went on from here on out.

After spending a couple hours in the tunnels. We came back to the outside world. So we can film around outside. Also to see if we can find Slag. As we are standing outside, Zak was about to talk when I caught something glowing not far from us.

I didn't took my eye off the floating glowing ball. I then spoke to Zak "Are you seeing this?" That stopped in him from talking. Cause he too was seeing this. He then started to get excited about this..

I started to have a mind of my own again. I started to run after it. Causing Zak and Nick to whisper by telling me to stop. I did after it stopped. I looked behind at the guys. They were behind me now. I then took off running again seeing it move again.

I stopped due to me hitting the chain linked fence. Nick and Zak caught up to me. As I was busy trying to watch the orb. It gave me a bad chill for an odd reason. I backed away at this feeling I suddenly got.

Causing Zak to look at me. As Nick went to go see where the floating orb went to. "What is it?" He asked. "Have you heard of a Willa-O-Wisp?" I asked. He shook his head. I nodded. "I'll tell you later on after this lockdown." He nodded. "Is it a bad thing?"

My only answer was. "That is something we'll find out later." He nodded. I know he wont agree to it. Since we both saw the orb. I just hope it was a spirit instead of a wisp.

After Nick came back after unable to find the orb. Or where it went. We decided to leave a camera in case we saw anything else. We went to base to change cameras, also to get the newest part of our equipment the inferred camera. Which by what Aaron told me was able to help us find ghosts this way.

Well, the guys anyways. But I was still curious about the camera still. With that we went to go to spot where Kevin was slapped in the face by Slagg. As We made our way. I felt something enter me. I stopped. Nick notices. "What's wrong Cay" he asked.

I shook my head. Cause for a minute I thought I felt a brief pain enter me. "Nothing. Let's keep moving." I said. Nick nods his head. Zak after I made sure that he knew I was ok. We finally reached the room. Where we wanted to be at.

Zak started without hesitating taunting Slagg. I was looking around in the dark. But got distracted again by the feeling again. I went to turn on a digital recorder to see if we can catch any EVPs.

I shook my head at the darkest part of the room. Which at this Aaron was looking through with the inferred camera. I thought I saw something back there. I shook my head to clear my thoughts. To spy a man who was smiling at Zak, he didn't see this. But I did. As Zak stopped taunting.

He was a dirty brown haired man, wearing overalls Or something I can't tell. He was in the dark to much. I shook my head again to clear my thoughts. Zak and Nick looked at me. "Don't worry. I'll be ok." I said. They nodded.

After a hour went by we decided to take a new approach. Going back to our little headquarters. Zak had me and Aaron stay behind so we can watch the monitors. As Zak and Nick went on their own to try to get contact with Slagg. Zak went back to where Kevin was sad to be slapped. As Nick went to back to the tunnels.

"Cadie, if you want to take break let Aaron know." Zak said. Noticing I was off tonight. I nodded. With that they left. After Nick and Zak gave Aaron a fist to fist for good luck. I sat down in one the of the chairs. When Aaron said. "Want to watch Spooky Mulder Scully? I'll watch Nick." He teased. Calling Zak by Mulder's nickname from one of my favorite shows. I nodded. "Sure." I said.

We stayed quiet while Nick was sitting down in a chair. But Aaron startled Zak however when he was about to ask a question. Ended up Zak giving him a couple choice words as well tell Aaron not to scare him anymore.

We stayed quiet again. As we did so. Aaron and I heard a metal bang sound. Making us jump. I got up. "Want to me go see where it's from?" I asked. Aaron shook his head in fear. I sighed. Went back to watching Zak. Who was now talking to Slagg now.

Through out the time, Zak I noticed started to be less of a big shot by not taunting Slagg anymore. He was slightly scared, but didn't want others to know. Aaron and I heard the bang again. I got up. "I am going to the bathroom alright." I said. Aaron nodded. Letting it best for me to go relieve myself.

"Alright come back when your done." he said. Then started to talk to Zak who was asking him something. I decided to go see what made that noise now that I was up and moving. I went to one of the old metal smoke stacks.

I hit lightly with a rock to see if it was that. Nothing. I kicked it nothing again. How odd. Maybe it was the wind? I thought. I then felt something slammed into me causing let out a small yelp of fear.

I went running after it hit me. Towards Aaron again. As soon I got back. Me and Aaron both heard a mournful noise. It sent a chill down my spine and through my heart. Aaron went back to looking at the monitors. Trying to not think what we just heard.

I heard it again. "I am going take my medicine." I said. He nodded. I went to go take them. But then went to go find what was making that noise. I hoped and sent a small prayer. That it's not what I thought I heard.

As I was making my way. I heard it again. Only this time a cry. I froze in fear. To see what I saw in front me. In front of me, was a Bony faced woman, glowing white eyes, green skin. Black hair that was oily. Her outfit was white torn to shred and had blood, Also I spotted something in her hands.

I Shook my head. "No..." I said. Falling short. I was stunned at this. "No no. It can't be." I said, trying hold my tears. What I am seeing in front was a what one Irish family don't wish to see.. A Banshee.

I took off running in tears. Screaming out No all over again. As I reached back in fear at Headquarters. I saw no Aaron. "Aaron? Aaron where are you?" I said in tears, crying and trying to think straight but out of the fear it got the best of me.

I went running off again. Not sure where I was going. But all I know is I want out of here. That mournful cry of the banshee in my ear. Was haunting me, then without warning. I slammed into Zak who was taken by surprised by me running into him. Cause it made me and him fall on the ground.

"Cadie? What's wrong?" He asked. I didn't answer him. I was shaking to badly and crying. He didn't know what do except kept on asking if I was alright over and over again. As he try to get me stop crying. In the end. He wrapped his arms around me. Letting me resting my head and face into his shirt and chest so I can cry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah I know it seems very very long in this one... Hopefully it was ok. More to come as soon as I can fix my computer again... So if I didn't catch anything not sounding right. I'll try to fix it. When I can.. Thank you for reading and Thank you for the wait.