Status: Going to be adding or taking some things out of the chapters and stories...Just fixing it up as I keep writing out the last few chapters.

My Celtic Angel

Heart to Heart

Nick's POV

This morning, well...Earlier that day. After we slept off our lockdown last night. I was sitting in the room. I was sharing with Cadie. We had two separate beds, since what happened last night and the plane ride to here. We made sure she had someone in the room with her in case, her nightmares came back.

However, sleep never came to Cadie as she soon got the text stating what had happened. Since then she didn't move from her spot of the bed. Her eyes were distant, like she barely saw me or anyone there.

Something terrified her last night during Sloss Furnace's Investigation. Me and Aaron came back to see Zak with her, shocked and confused with a crying Cadie in his arms. He tries to get her to talk to him, but she never responded back to him or me for that matter when I tried to talk to her also.

So now, I am sitting on my bed, watching Cadie. As Zak and Aaron was trying to get stuff together and leave. In her hand stayed the cell phone, then in front of her was a book. Of some kind. I didn't know what it was. But guessing it was dealing with Ireland's Ghosts and Monsters. I think

"Cay?" I asked. Finally. Getting up from my bed, I went to sit down with her in her's. In a brotherly way.

I looked over her shoulder to look at the book. She was reading before she got lost in her head. It scared me seeing her like this. Tell the truth, I don't like seeing this side of her. It bothered me greatly.

I looked at her, then at the book. I saw the words. 'Banshee'. I looked at her, then the book. Before asking. "What is it?" I asked. Putting the two together. She didn't say anything. But moved to show me her cell phone. From her brother, Declan. Yeah I knew Her and Declan were twin siblings.

It said, Da has passed away this morning. "Oh Cadie.." I said shortly. Not sure what to say. "I am sorry about that." I said, then pulled her into a hug. As she started to cry. I knew she didn't get along with her father. Unlike Zak. She told me a couple times, how she and her dad had problems while growing up.

"It's a apparition of a woman." She said softly. I looked at the book again. "Really?" I asked. She nodded. " The Irish, most of them. Fear the banshee. Cause they are omens to us. That means a family member died or is to pass away." she said, as she was crying again. I nodded.

"You saw her last night didn't you? While you were away?" She nodded. "When a Banshee wails mournfully. It means a loved one passed away or will be. I heard her and saw her last night. Along with the Wisp." I nodded. "Will-o-wisps, are signs that can lead people either in dangerous spots or trouble is to come. Or they can be good." I said. She nodded.

"Was that what you think we were chasing after last night?" I asked. I closed the book. Then smiled at this softly. It was a book on Spirits, Ghosts, Demons and Fairy like creatures. "I never pegged you as one those people sis. Not that it's a bad thing." She nodded.

"We believe in the wee fair folk Nick. Where to do you think some of the fairy tales came from." I nodded. But the smile went away. "Sorry Cay." I said. I pulled her into a hug. As well letting her sitting in my lap. In a brotherly sisterly way.

Zak came in with Aaron. I looked at them, Cadie was back to being a zombie at the moment. "Cadie?" Zak called her. He was looking worried, I can tell. We both were worried about her. But it seems Zak looked worse then us.

He was slightly disheveled, his hair sticking up. Also he didn't shave too. From the looks in his eyes. He was tired, sad and worried. Which meant he didn't sleep. Like me and Cadie. Well I laid down for a little while. But not enough.

"Cadie? Red?" He calls her again. I did my best not to glare his nickname for her.. She then looked at him, as he was about to sit on her bed too. I put the book away so he wont pick at her for it or pick on her since she wasn't herself at the time, But I know he saw it just didn't say anything about it.

"Sweetie...I need you to talk to me." he said. She was looking at him. This time still. Before she started to cry once more, "I want to go home." I took her back in my arms to comfort her. As she started to weep again. I sighed, Zak nodded seeming like he is lost at this time and not sure what to do. "I know Sweetie. We are going to take you home on the first flight." he said. She nodded.

She then got up from me. Then hugged him, Zak didn't know what to do at the moment. I never saw them hug before. So it shocked me to see Zak responded back to her hug, with his own. Shortly after making sure. She wasn't going to slap him.

"I have to go now sweetie." He clears his throat. "I'll get your stuff so we, can leave ok." He said. She nodded, after he pulled away. Carrie was right. Something big was going on with Zak. I knew it, Aaron knew it.. But they Cadie and him didn't know it.

Aaron gave her a hug also. Which was normal for me cause he always gave her a hug. "We'll be home Scully. Mulder and I shall fix it." He called her by her nickname to him. She nodded.

They soon left. I looked at Cadie. Who was touching her hair at the time. But sat back down. She was already dressed for the day anyways.

"Zak really means it Cay. He will do what he can in order to let have what you want."I said. I knew Zak would too. If everyone was right about this. Well..Then I know Zak would do what he can make sure to help Cadie and do what ever he can to make her feel better.

I shook my head at this. 'Zak you had to pick our teammate to crush on'. I thought to myself. I wont blame him at all. Cadie had something that sparked guys liked. I wasn't saying it can be her body. For I know it might be partly that. But there had to at least be another thing about her.

Oh well. I shook my head. I looked at Cadie again. "Nick.." she said finally. I nodded. "What is it Cadie?" I asked. She was hesitating again. I knew she was. She did when she told Zak, about her gift. I was secretly happy that she trusted him with that secret.

But this was different. "You can tell me anything. I wont tell a soul or anybody about it." I said to her. Knowing I got what she was going to say. She nodded. "Even if it's bad." She asked. I Nodded. "My father was a Bishop before he died." I Nodded. "You told me that. Catholic." I said. She nodded.

She was telling how there was a different string of faiths in Ireland. Mostly Methodists.. Rarely Catholics. I knew Cadie was Celtic, cause she wanted to keep close to her family roots. As well Ireland. Also her aunt and grandmother were too. Which I can see how she got her gift now.

"I um." She didn't know what to say anymore. I smiled. "You don't have to tell me Cadie. I understand it's hard to talk about your dad." I said. She nodded. Then shook her head. "No.. I want to tell you this..Also I think may know." I nodded. But felt a sudden sick like feel to me.

"What is it Cay?" She took a deep breath. "About how my dad can't handle with me being around ghosts and the otherwordly spirits." I nodded. "Go on Cay.. You can tell me. I wont say a thing. I promise." She nodded. Then taking a deep breath. She began to tell me about herself back when she was younger.. And was living New Orleans. When she was twelve years old. As she got closer to telling me.

I just figured it out all together. And it hit like a ton of bricks too. Cadie was that girl, Zak dreamed of. She was the one that was going through pain and the barbaric treatments. After she finished up. She was crying. She broke down and cried. How can a father give up on his own child? In order to save his soul from damnation.

I pulled her into a hug. Afterwards. "It's ok Cadie.. Your out of there now and your safe." I said. Holding her against me. I held her as I was getting over this shock. Cadie was, the redhead Zak was having dreams of. The one that said to have died along with the others that was missing. Yet she was here.

With us. "It's ok Cay." I said softly once more..

Zak's POV

Four Days later. I was laying in bed with Carrie. We had finished up the episode with out Cadie. Due to the death in her family. We thought it was best she would stay with the family for a while. I was mad when I found out Cadie wont be going to the funeral. Which pissed me off big time.

Wasn't she his daughter in the first place. I took a loud deep breath as, I was holding Carrie. Who was resting her head on my chest at the time. "What's wrong Zak?" she asked. I shook my head. To get rid of the problem. "Nothing, just thinking." she smiled softly.

"About Cadie am I right?" I nodded, looking away from her. What can I say. I felt ashamed for thinking of Cadie, while I am in bed with Carrie. "Baby, you can't be upset with yourself. Cadie means a lot to you guys. It's alright to be thinking about her. Even more so with what had happened." I nodded.

I felt her give me a kiss. I gave her a kiss back, in her hair. " I know. I just feel." I didn't know what to say.

Despite her looks, Carrie was a very smart lady. I was lucky to be with her. She knew what to say to me. Then again, so did Cadie too. Both of them just knew what to say to me.

I sighed, again. "But I can't help it though sweetie. I felt helpless, I never saw that look in her before. It's.. It's something I don't ever want to see again. Does that make sense?" I asked. I didn't want to see the dazed, broken look in Cadie.

I mean I knew Cadie didn't get along with her father to well, as much as I knew anyways. But it still tore her up and pissed me off. When she wasn't allowed to go to the funeral with her family. I lightened my hold on Carrie, after I noticed I had gotten slightly upset.

She kissed me this time a longer kiss, to help calm down my anger. Then pulled away. "Do you want to go see Cadie?" she asked. She was watching me with her eyes. I can tell she was. I swear at times. She can read my own thoughts.

I pulled her back to me. "No.. I mean. Yes. But I am sure she is ok. I mean..She is with Nick right." I said. trying to convince myself. Carrie nodded. Was also slightly touching me too. This was her way to calm me down. Have me thinking straight.

I took hold of her hand. "If you want to you can Zak. I wont stop you from seeing her. I know she means a lot to you." I smiled back at her. "Yet you mean a lot to me too Carrie-Anne." She smiled lightly at this.

"I know Zak. But you must think what is good for you." I nodded. I rolled over, taking Carrie under me. I want to have Carrie again. I mean sure we do this often, have sex and stuff. But I just want her. "Now don't be using this as a way to get rid of your feelings Zak. Sex barely helps at times." She said.

"It helps me though." I said. I kissed her back. But then I looked at her again. "Are you sure sweetheart?" she was thinking again. Deep in thoughts too. I can tell. Her lovely brown eyes always showed how she was thinking of something.

"Yes I am fine...I am just thinking." she said. I nodded, then kissed her shoulder. Then buried my face into her neck. " I know you think she is a fragile thing Zak. But I know your able to help her out and protect her if you need too." She said suddenly.

I pulled away at this. "What?" I asked. Confused. "I mean it's simple. Your feeling like you need to protect her. Being a leader and older then her. You want to do what you can to help her out, but feel lost and trapped. Cause you don't know what to do to make her feel better.." She said. I shook my head.

"You see Cadie as the person you truly see her as Zak. No one got this close to see it in her." I kissed Carrie in a deep kiss this time. To make her stop talking about Cadie. "I love you Carrie. " I said finally. She smiled at me. " I know you do babe. I do too." She knew it was hard for me to actually say those words freely.

I rarely felt those feelings. When I was with my ex's. Carrie was different. I can tell. "Can we go with what we are doing." I said. Pulling the sheet away from her breasts. She smirked at this. "Yes we can. Afterwards. I want to see Cadie." she said softly. I looked at her again.

I saw it briefly, she had a troubled look on her face. Before she hidden it away again. "Are you sure you want too?" I asked. She nodded. "Are you sure that you want to go on?" I asked. I rarely ask about having sex when it came to Carrie. Unless she didn't felt good. "No it's ok. I want to see Cadie. And yes we can continue." I nodded, but felt a bad chill run through me.

I don't know why. But it didn't felt good to me. So I went to kiss Carrie in deep long kisses. So I can loose that feeling I felt.. Before we knew it. We got lost in each other all over again..

-

The evening came and I was getting slightly nervous. I haven't seen Cadie since she was with her family. So now I am going to go see her. I know she was with Nick through out the time. Since her family left for the funeral.

Her uncle wished for her to be with someone while. They were away. Nick thought it was best, he would look out for her while they were gone. Carrie was with me too. So it made it worse for me.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked. She nodded. "I want to see her too Zak. You don't know how bad I feel when I didn't say sorry to her." I nodded. Carrie took my hand as we walked into Nick's apartment.

We met with Nick's wife Veronique. First, she looked like she was having a hard time. Despite, being Carrie's friend. Veronique grew close to our redhead also. In a sister in law way. Nick and his wife treated Cadie like they were part of their family.

Which was something she needed at the time. "Is she here?" I asked. Veronique nodded. Carrie went to go comfort her blonde haired friend. While I went to go find Cadie and Nick. I saw them in a small room. That was set up in the office area for Nick.

They had also set it up as a guest room sort of speak. I saw him sitting on the bed with Cadie. Rubbing her head, as she was crying again. I knocked after hesitating for a moment. Nick smiled slightly, but it went away. "Is she ok?" I asked.

Standing at the door way. He nodded. "I am about to leave in a few. To get Veronique to eat. And myself something to eat too." He said. I nodded. "Has she spoke yet?" I asked. Hinting the tiny redhead in his lap. He shook his head. Not since the hurtful truth.

I nodded. "I want you to stay with her Zak ok. Till I get back ok." I nodded. Getting up without bothering Cadie, Nick left afterwards. "Talk short Zak ok. And Wise." He said lastly. I nodded. Then went to sit down beside her on the bed.

Well kneeling anyways. I looked at her. As she was now sitting with her arms over her legs. Making her small. She was still slightly crying. "Sweetie!" I called to her. "Hey Red, are you feeling ok?" I asked. But snapped at myself for saying that.

I knew she wasn't. I laid my head on the bed next to her and watched her.. I hated seeing her like this. It bugged me. I think Carrie is right. I want to help her out, but feel trapped by doing so. I don't know how to make her feel better..

"Listen Red, I am not sure what I can do. Or say to make you feel better. But I want you to know. I am here for you if you want anything ok." I said, to her. As she was still sitting there. She turned her head to look at me. I kept my eyes on her also.

"If you want to talk. Let me know ok." She didn't say anything at this time. But just looked at me. I would find it creepy, but seeing how it's Cadie and how she was with me. After she told me she was 'sick'. I know this was a bad thing.

"Do you want me to leave?" I asked sadly. I thought she can trust me. I mean, I know her dark secrets. With her being what people called her sick, Her gift to see and hear ghosts and demons. Not to mention her dreams too of the location. then thought of her being the ex mental patient too now. Came to my mind..

She was a hurt girl. I Can tell. I can't blame her trying to be tough when she isn't. "Alright sweetie. I'll leave you be." I said finally. Knowing it was best. I got up. After carefully trying to make sure I wont fall on her.

I was about to turn away, when she grabbed my hand. I stopped to look at her. Her eyes told me what I needed to see. She wants me to stay with her. I nodded. Moving her over, I sat on the bed with her.

She at this time, decided to move also. I felt her move, then laid her head on my lap. Her body was still laying the bed. But her head wasn't. I looked down at her. Doing my best to ignore the shock of her's.

I smiled softly as she, lays there. I felt her shaking slightly she was crying again. I am beginning to hate seeing her crying like this. I don't ever want to see her crying like this ever again. Being careful. I placed a hand in her hair. Began to caress her hair and head. Just trying to make her feel better.

I stayed where I was with her. Scared to move her, I just stayed. I missed out how I was being watched by someone passing through. " I am here for you Cadie.. I told you from the start, I wont leave you alone." I said, quietly. The person who watched walked away after I said this.

I felt small wet spot on a part of my pant's leg due to her tears. I kept touching her hair lightly. I was shocked how soft she kept her hair. Normally the redheaded people are thick, heavy and rough a little depending on the redhead..Her hair was thick and heavy, but felt nice and wavy. I must figure out what she does with her hair. I am sure fans who are girls would like to know what she does with it.

I smiled lightly at this thought. But it went away when she finally spoke. "Do.. Do you think it's right?" she asked. I looked at her. "No. I don't think it was right?" I said, I knew she meant about the funeral. "I mean.." she trailed off. Again. I was watching her body at this time. Looking at the freckles she has on her arms.

Then at the scars she had on her arms. I knew she might have more then the ones are her arms. I know her back can be with little light scars. I shook my head at this. "You can tell me anything sweetie. I wont say anything." I said. She bit her bottom lip at this. I moved a finger from keeping her from doing that. Not sure why? But I did.

" I mean..Is it right too." she was starting to cry again. I sighed, "Is it right for the daughter be treated like she was diseased?" she asked. I shook my head. "I am afraid your asking the wrong guy sweetheart. I am not a dad." I said to her back.

"But. I do think it is wrong. If she is gifted, with something she can't control." I said lastly. I felt her shake again. I placed a hand her arm. To rub her softly. It felt natural, that I am doing this. I shook my head.

"I do however think. A daughter shouldn't suffer from what her father did though. You shouldn't have gone through it." I said to her again. "Zak, he didn't even try to keep me. He didn't even fought for me." She said in tears. I rubbed her shoulder at this point. "I know." I said. I did have small brief dream of a daughter. Being taken away from her father.

I would tell her I know, what had happened to her. But right now. I wont. She don't need another bad memory back. I'll wait till she tells me herself. Even if I did know. I just hopped they weren't as bad as my dreams had them.

I moved to pick her up. So she lay against my chest this time. "I can't help but wonder if I shouldn't had lived." She said. I glared a this. She didn't see it. Since my head was behind her.

"I am glad that you lived Red. I know it may seem weird. But I am glad your alive." I said truthfully. What would it be like if she did died. I shook my head at this. "Zak.." she said. I nodded. I reached over to give her, a glass of water and medicine. I knew she wanted it.

After she took it. I stayed with her. I placed a soft kiss in her hair. At this. "I'll stay a little longer." I said. I took this moment take in her scent at this time. It was a faint, but I still smell her Lavender scent.

I started to get sleepy at this moment. And she did too. Yet I didn't have heart to let her go. My mind was saying go for it. Stay. But me, I was thinking. What the heck is wrong with me. Why wasn't like this with Carrie. I loved that lady. Yet. Why have I gone so soft on Cadie.

I looked over at her. One last time to see she was indeed sleeping. I moved slightly. I was thinking it. 'Lay her down Zak. You don't need this.' Nick was right. I need to stop before one of us get hurt. She is a friend.

Can friends feel like this towards each other. I shook my head. I am to be her friend. Nothing more, a teammate, Partner. Her boss and leader. I sighed. "Fuck me! What have I got myself into." I thought.

I decided afterwards. With a heavy heart, that I was going to stay with her and sleep. I have no heart to move to her.

I did however. Moved myself. So I was laying on the bed with her. She was sleeping against me still. But not enough to cause a stir in me. That's what I don't need. I started to doze off.

Carrie's POV

I looked to see Zak, sleeping with Cadie. Silently. I didn't know why. But I wanted to see what was going on. But sadly, I smiled at this. I knew Zak has grown feelings for her. Something special about her. I knew she was.

That is something Zak needed. I sighed, moving in the room quietly not to wake Zak. I took off my rosary at this time. Then slipped it into Cadie's hand. "Look after him for me. I know you will see it. When your ready. You and Zak both will." with the final. I knew I was doing what I was right.

If you loved someone. You let that person be happy. I knew Zak said he loved me. I was happy for that. But for an odd reason. I wasn't either. I sighed. I smiled at the two people in the small bed. Seeing Zak curled up in the small bed with tiny redhead like Cadie was something.

These two fit. I knew they did. I'll do what I can to get them to see that too. I placed a kiss on Zak's forehead, then left the bedroom. As doing so I saw a dark haired you man. Walking towards me.

I stopped. "Are you Declan?" I asked. He nodded. "Aye! Lassie. I am." He had a very nice Irish accent. I smiled slightly at this. "Cadie is sleeping right now. I was in there making sure she was." He didn't budge at this moment.

I knew he wont be happy seeing Zak sleeping with his sister. I knew he didn't like Zak. But I wont let that stop them. I am determined to get together. "Yes well. She is good now. I am sure she is." I said. "I think it's best you let her sleep. She didn't sleep for days." I said. He nodded.

His face went soft at this. I knew he cared for his sister. "I'll come by tomorrow to take her home. I decided to come and stay with her. We were not welcome at the funeral." He said. I nodded. "I knew she wasn't..Sad thing." he snorted.

"If he cared for her, he shouldn't be afraid of his flesh and blood." I nodded. He then looked at me. "Your Zak's girlfriend aren't tu?" he asked. I nodded. "Well not anymore anyways.. Why?" I asked, with a questioning look.

"I say be careful with him lass. He took a liking to Wen." he said. So that was her first name. I smiled at it. Cute name. Must be short for something Irish. Or Celtic. "Yes now let's go. I am sure. She is ok." He nodded.

With that I looked behind me, To check on Zak. Who was sleeping still. Which was good too. Cause he too haven't slept for days. Since Cadie was away. God knows what will happen if she decided to leave them.
♠ ♠ ♠
..More stuff to come..Not done yet.....I am slowing down the Zak and Cadie stuff for now. Cause I want to be friends still..Till later on.. Zak will have feelings for her. But is fighting them still. He does know who Cadie is finally is... But wants to wait till, she says so.

I am going to have Zak and Cadie be unaware just how much their feelings are for each other, but the other doesn't know it. Zak seems to have feelings for her. But does Cadie.. Also he needs to get Cadie to trust him more too..

I have having Zak be unaware of his protectiveness over Cadie too. Which will start seeing more of. Only cause. I see him being one of those guys that can be protective with their ladies. When they are around them.