Status: Going to be adding or taking some things out of the chapters and stories...Just fixing it up as I keep writing out the last few chapters.

My Celtic Angel

The Voice

Cadie's POV

I was sitting on my uncle's couch with my cousin Beatha Callaghan, a few days after my father was put to rest.. My twin cousin Betha decided to stay and keep me company for the week.

We were talking at one point, but then stopped. Due to I was thinking at time also. My hands went to the rosary that Carrie gave me.

I knew it was her's cause I saw her wearing a couple times. I didn't know why she gave it to me. After I was sleeping. I blushed lightly thinking back to waking up to Zak sleeping next to me.

He was very, I don't know how describe it. He was unlike the Zak I knew when I first met him. Sure, I know Nick told me give him time. I did, and he came around...But him being nice, I am not sure of. I knew he wanted to help. With something that is highly in possible to help.

What scares me more, is that he may even know more then I know. I sighed, then placed the Rosary down.

Betha decided to talk. "I am still not sure on this Gwenny." She said. She like the family. Was a redhaired lass, with pale white skin and hardly no freckles. She what people think is a porcelain doll.. And she is down right unsure about me working with Zak, Nick and Aaron

"Why not Betha? I trust the guys with my life." I said. I know I did. They had done so much for me. Zak being mainly the one. "I know. But would people think if your with them all the time. Surely people will talk about you possibly sleeping with them." She said timidly. Unlike her twin sister Caitlin she as more shy and modest out of two twin redheaded sisters.

"I mean, what if." I shook my head. "They wont do anything to me. Zak promised while we are away, that they wont do anything that can cause me my problem." She nodded. She knew I can't trust men very will. Not after what happened to me, with being raped.

"That's why. Have you seen the way Zak looks at you? He has that look in his eyes." I shook my head. "He slept with me Beth. He only went to sleep cause I did." I said. She went red at this.

"That's the thing. That is why Dec is will." I rolled my eyes. I love my twin brother Declan a lot. But he can be over barring at times for me. Even if he was the oldest out us. He took the plate of being the da figure if it wasn't for our granda.

"Nothing wont happen. Besides, Zak is in love with Carrie. He does tease me. Aye! He does. But it's also to gain a few fan's interests." She nodded. "Aye, but I didn't hear that with some. Some thinks you slept with him." I didn't answer at the time. Due to four sets of feet running down my uncle's stairs.

Me and Betha stopped. To hear two mischievous giggles. I looked to see my two youngest twin cousins. Twin boys this time, Bryce and Logan.

They came running past us when I decided to be known. "Oi! What are you two doing?" I asked. Making them stop in their tracks. The two ginger twins smiled at me.

"We just wanted to know-" Said Bryce,
'That if we can' says Logan.
"Have Greer. We want to see if she can find Nessie." They finished together. In their twin talk.

I sighed. Then smirked at the two playfully. Nessie was my uncle's dog. Greer would usually find Nessie sleeping spots. Making Nessie sleep in other places.

"How about this Lads." They smiled at this. "If tu really wanted to see Nessie. We get a box, and we can send you to Scotland. That way you can find out where Nessie is yourself." I said, in my thicker accent.

The twin boys looked at each other, then smiled. They gave me a kiss on the cheeks, at the same time, then ran off again. I laughed at this.

Then looked at Betha. "Your so terrible. How can you lie to them like that?" she accused me. "Nothing wrong. I doubt they can even find a box big enough to..Nevermind." I said.

"What would you be like if you had children?" she asked. I flinched at this sadly. She puts her hands up to her mouth in shock of what she said.

"I mean.. No...It's not that I was..I am sorry Gw-Gwenny." She said stuttering. I shook my head. "No Beth, I am aware of not being able to have kids." I said sadly. My family knew how it was hard for me not being able to have kids.

Being from a strong Irish family producing twins, it's kind of a cry in shame. To me and my father anyways. If he knew I was with a bastard child not married, he would of kicked me out.

Now with child dying inside you..That is another blow too. I sighed. "I am sorry Win." She said in a soft whisper. I shook my head. "Tis ok.. I am fine. Really." I said. She was unsure of that. My uncle Ryan came down this time. My uncle Bryan's twin brother.

Yeah, we came from two sides of the family that had twins. My grandpa did, and so did my grandma.

Ryan looked at us. "Ready to go lassies?" He asked, then noticed we were quiet. "Yes, uncle. We are." said Betha. He smiled, then hugged me. "Cheer up lass. I reckon tu have loads of twins soon enough." he winked. I blushed lightly.

They knew I wanted a family. Badly. But it can wait for now.

I soon left with them and my brother Declan.

Zak's POV

I parked outside of Cadie's home. I decided she needed the time for herself to be prepared for our next location. So I decided to hold off a week. In order for to make sure she was alright before we leave again.

We haven't talked since the day we kind of fell asleep together. Actually Cadie, was the one who found out we slept together. And was blushing badly.

I will, I did what I could say to make her not smack me. I sighed, after shaking my head. I went out of my car and went to her door.

But as I did. I noticed two redheaded twins. With a very big box. Why? I didn't know. Also they bumped into me with it. "Sorry Mister." said the one twin boy. I looked at them. Noticed the redheads had long shaggy hair. Freckles but brown eyes. Cadie didn't have brown in her eyes. But I can tell they were part of her family.

"It's ok." I said. They nodded. Then put the box down on the ground and climbed in it. "Do you think Dad will miss us?" One twin asked. The other nodded. "Why do you think I wrote him the letter? He would know where we went to." he said back.

Then closes the box. I sighed. Then looked at the box with them. "Do you think Nessie eats children?" the one twin then asked. I picked up the box. Well... Ended up pushing really in the end.

"Ssshhh. Were about to leave now. They'll hear us." The other said. I stopped at the porch. Then knocked. I saw the redheaded guy from the last time I saw Cadie. This was one of her uncles.

"Aye!" he replied to me. I looked at the box. "Um. I think this box belongs to this house." I said. He smirked at this. Then shook his head. "Alright lads out tu get."he then picked up the box tipped it over out came the boys.

One twin frowned at this. "But Dad.. We wanted to see Nessie." He smirked at this. His eyes were brown. So that's who their eyes came from. I thought.

"Nessie is inside. I thought you guys would know that...Who is this?" he asked them about me. One twin shrugs. "We Don't know him." they said together. A Typical twin trait. They would speak and talk together even run sentences the whole nine yards.

"I am looking to see if Cadie is home." I said. Seeing if I can spot our redheaded teammate.. "Your Zak Bagans aren't tu? Cadie told us a lot about you and the team. We watch you guys too.." I smiled at this. Then looked at the twins.

"Wow! He's a big guy." one of them said. Surely they didn't have the Irish accent. So they could of been born here. As Irish Americans. "Aye! But she isn't here at the time. The lass went with her uncle, cousin and brother." he said. I nodded.

"I am Bryan Callaghan, Cadie's uncle." I nodded. Then looked at the boys. "Oh them. We Callaghans are used to having twins." he said. I whistled at this. A lot of kids. I thought. "So Declan I guess is Cadie's twin then right?" I asked.

I knew they were siblings but not twins. Cause face it. Declan was tall compare to his sister, and he had dark hair. "Oh Aye! He is her twin alright. Born before her. It's hard for people to believe it that they are. But they are. So why are you looking for Cadie?" he asks.

"Um. I was going to ask if she is doing ok. We gave her a break for a few more days." Ryan nods. "Hold on lad. Let me go get something." He said. He walks away, leaving his two sons who was still gawking at me.

"Your not Irish are you?" One of them asked. I nodded. "Um no I am not sadly." The other speaks up too. "Do you kiss Cadie?" The other asked. Well that was out of nowhere.

I shook my head. "No." I then laughed at this. "No no. We I mean I don't kiss Cadie. She works with me." I said. They nodded. "Cadie's a real lady Zak.. She's fun too." I smiled at this. "I am sure she is." The other twin then speaks up.

"Dad says you keep on looking like you want to eat her? Why do you want to eat our cousin?" I choked at this. "I uam. What?" I asked. So was it that bad the way I was looking at Cadie? I asked myself. I wonder what fans will think on that or people watching the show. "Dad says you have this strange look when you look at Cadie." said, one of the twins.

I shook my head. "No. I am not like that really. I keep her safe from demons." I said. They smiled at this. "Wicked!" at the same time. I think I can get used to this twin thing.

"Do you keep them from eating Cadie?" they asked again. I sighed. "Yes. Yes I do. Well. I try to anyways.. But Demons don't really eat people." I lied. "Oh!" they both said.

Cadie's uncle came back after this. "Sorry about Zak. had to get to directions to where they went. Here you go. If you want to talk to her. Find her at this spot. She'll most likely be there all day." I nodded.

"Dad.. Your wrong. Zak doesn't want to eat Cadie." The twin brother blurted out. Causing Uncle Ryan to laugh out at that. "Oh they told you that huh? I reckon they were asking you all sorts of questions." I shook my head at this. "No I don't mind really. But no Cadie and I are just teammates." I said. He nods. "So I see. Just make sure Declan doesn't see you try to get with the lass." I nod

"Is he that bad?" I asked. Ryan shakes his head. "No. He is usually a good cheerful lad when you get to know him more. He's just been.. Well. He stepped up after their father abandoned her. Been taking care of her and tavern back in Ireland." I nod. I can see why now he didn't like me.

"Well. I'll go look for now. Thank you." I looked at the twin boys. They smiled at me impishly. "Behave you two.. Listen to your dad and make sure you watch our show too.. Your cousin's a really good at her job." I said. They nodded. I then left afterwards.

A hour went by and I had finally found the location I was looking for. It was a studio. I went inside it to look around. At first I thought there was no one here.

That is till I was hearing some kind of music being played. I went to follow the sound. Till I came to a room. A redheaded man stood few feet away. Watching someone.

I didn't recognized him at the time. If it was for Declan who was standing next to them. They were fixed on the music that was playing.

The song was done. I looked around to see if I can find Cadie. But then thought she must of been away at the time. Or Ryan has sent me on a wild goose chase. I shook my head. No. If Delcan was near. Cadie has to be too.

The door opened from the booth that was inside. Out comes a redheaded girl. She wasn't Cadie. She did how ever have the red hair. She looked very beautiful. A lot more then Cadie almost. Also she didn't even have freckles like Cadie had too.

She was carrying a violin with her. She stopped to look at me for a few seconds, then went to her uncle. Also she had a flute of some kind with her too.

I looked through the window. I finally found my redhead. Cadie was inside still. She was fixing her hair before, taking a deep breath towards the mic.

She then did what really had shocked me. She started to sing.

' I hear your voice on the wind
And I hear you call out my name'

I didn't know Cadie could sing. It gave me chills for a odd reason.

' "Listen, my child," you say to me
"I am the voice of your history
Be not afraid, come follow me
Answer my call, and I'll set you free"

She sang higher and it echoed through me. She starts to sing again

'I am the voice in the wind and the pouring rain
I am the voice of your hunger and pain
I am the voice that always is calling you
I am the voice, I will remain.'

'I am the voice in the fields when the summer's gone
The dance of the leaves when the autumn winds blow
Ne'er do I sleep throughout all the cold winter long
I am the force that in springtime will grow'

She took a breath at the moment. Waits for few seconds then sings again. With a different feeling this time.

'I am the voice of the past that will always be
Filled with my sorrow and blood in my fields
I am the voice of the future, bring me your peace
Bring me your peace, and my wounds, they will heal

I shivered at this again, when she sang. And kept on going. I stayed where I was at. But didn't know Declan had saw me at time and was now making his way towards me. As well the woman with him.

Cadie' kept on singing, and I kept on watching.

'I am the voice in the wind and the pouring rain
I am the voice of your hunger and pain
I am the voice that always is calling you
I am the voice'

I saw Declan this time. As he pushed me a little bit. "You should get going Zak." he said in a threatening manner. I stood my ground for a moment. "I just want to see Cadie." I said. He glared me, with his dark green eyes.

The redhead, next to him places a hand on him. "Dec, I don't think he means her harm." She has a accent on her. A different one from Cadie's.

"I say you should leave right now." he ignores the redhead. "Look bro. I am sorry ok. I wanted to talk to your sister. It's all. I wanted to know how she is feeling." i said. over. As she kept singing.

'I am the voice of the past that will always be
I am the voice of your hunger and pain
I am the voice of the future'

"If you did wanted to. You shouldn't have slept with her. Now go." he said. I sighed, then gave up at this. I looked at Cadie as she finished up her song.

'I am the voice, I am the voice
I am the voice, I am the voice'

She carries off her verse with a longer ending. Then stops. All together. "Alright. Ok. I'll leave ok. Just tell her this. I wanted to make sure she was doing better and that I wish her will." I said.

The red head gave me a pity look. She looks over to see, Cadie coming towards us. But I was about to leave at the time. She decided to call me. "Zak!" She had a soft tone to her again.

I noticed it now. More then ever. I ignored her and walked off. Also I ignored the hurt look. I knew I had behind my back.

Cadie's POV

I finished my song, then was getting out. So I can see how my uncle liked how I did. As I did. I noticed Zak.. Which made me blush heavily.

"He's been here for a while lass. Declan is really tearing into the lad." He said. I nodded. Then went to stop Declan. "Zak!" I called out to him. He stops for second. But didn't look behind him. He then walks off again.

I felt hurt at this. I haven't seen Zak in over a week now. As much as I hated to admit it. I missed seeing him. We grew close friends after we left Alabama. Now he is treating me like we first met.

I turned towards Declan. Then slapped him. He flinched at this, so did Beatha. "What did you say to him?" I demanded to him in Gaelic.

He didn't say anything at the time. Just stood there, with a hard look in his eyes. "I told him he should leave you alone. While your healing." I scoffed at this. "Your still mad at the fact we slept together. Zak said we didn't do anything. So why must tu be me Da when your not our Da," I snapped at him. I was hurt by Declan.

He dared to think. Zak and I slept together. When in fact we did, but Zak by what he said reassured me. That he didn't do anything except falling asleep after I did. He didn't felt like moving me. So he stayed.

I scoffed at my brother's silence then left him. To go after Zak.

I ran after him, to catch him. "Zak! Zak. Please wait." I said. Trying to get him to stop. He kept on going. I did stop sadly. I was about to walk away at this time.

But he then decided to speak. "I am sorry Cadie for causing the problems." he said. I turned around at him. "Tu didn't do a damn thing Zak. You told me what happened and I." "You believed me.."he spins around at this time.

"You of all the women in the world believed me. After you said. You can't trust me?" I wanted to cry at this. But I knew what Zak said was right. "I know. But I do believe what you said to me though." "I wanted to say I hoped your feeling will." I heard him say. He was back to being a soft Zak. But I can tell he was mad at me.

"Well you don't have to take it out on me, Zak. I don't need your temper right now. I thank you for being with me. When I was sad and depressed. I am very thankful for that. But why did you ignore me?" I demanded sadly.

He melts at this time. He looks at me. But what we didn't know was the fact. He had me against the wall at the moment of the studio. Also we were out side too.

"I know what I did was wrong Cadie. I am sorry that I ignored you." he said softly. At this time. "But why though Zak?" I asked. I was tired of crying at this time. Since I was over the last three weeks.

"It's hard to explain sweetheart." he said to me. I sighed at this, then started to close my eyes. Zak noticed then stood in my way away from the sunlight.

"I am sorry about ignoring you. It's just I was having a hard time too." "About what Zak? What was it to you that you have a hard time figuring out. That the fact that you didn't slept with me?" I asked.

He shakes his head. "No. I told you before. I wont trust myself, little known you not trusting me also. But I did make sure. I only just slept with you. I wouldn't take advantage over the fact since your hurting over your fathers death." he said.

I was looking down at the time. "Trust me sweetie. I have even doubts in trusting myself when I am around you. What would your family think if they thought we were fucking each other." He said.

I shook my head. "Zak. They wont say anything. Sure they wouldn't be pleased. But you forgot one thing. I am already sinned and tainted anyways. So it don't matter what they think anyways. They knew, I wasn't a virgin anymore." I didn't dare say to him that I was with a child at the time. But had lost the bairn due to well condition I was in.

By Doctors ruling it out. I am to never have children again. My family said I will. But I even know I wont be able too. Not after all that had happened to me. I felt him pull me into a hug.

Pulling me out of my thoughts. "I am sorry Cadie. I am just." "I know Zak." I said back. I hugged him back also. We stayed like this for a few moments. When a sudden couple of catcalls and sexual talk being yelled towards Zak.

Zak ends up laughing at this cause of that. "Sorry sweetie."He said, then let's me go. I shook my head. "You should be with a nice guy anyways.."He said lastly. "Oh! Why so?" I asked.

He smirks sadly. " Cause there will be broken hearts. Besides, why loose a friendship with you anyways." I smiled at this. "I agree. Why ruin the friendship." I took his hand. He gave me a pair of sunglasses.

"So where do you want to go?" I asked. He was shocked at this. But smiled. "Don't you want to sing with your family?" I blushed at this. "Your a amazing singing Cadie.. How come you never told us?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Come on Sweetie. I know there is something inside your. Don't need to be shy." he said. "My grandda started to singing while he was a on a ship." I said. "Do you want to tell me this story over some food?" he asked. I nodded.

"Asking me out again?" I teased. He smirked at this then winked. "I am only asking out a teammate if she wants to join me for dinner." He said. Suddenly gotten shy at this. I smiled at this too and blushed.

"We are a odd pair of mates." I said. He smirked then laughed. "Yes we are." with that we walked off together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah. I know I said. I am slowing down with Zak and Cadie. But I can't help but not have them have Zak and Cadie moments though. I am still having them as friends. Which will be a good later in this story too..

The Voice is by Celtic Woman.

Another note: Yes I am having Cadie be a singer part time. I wanted her to do something else other then a ghost hunter. So she sings. She also plays instruments too.

Dark stuff will be added through out after this chapter. I am having a good idea about the next location also it will be a Three Part chapters since it's a turning point to the story and between Zak and Cadie's friendship...