Status: Going to be adding or taking some things out of the chapters and stories...Just fixing it up as I keep writing out the last few chapters.

My Celtic Angel

I Remember

???

I was sitting in the office, looking over a certain file that I had found not to long ago. I smiled at this, I was reading most of the stuff Zak had refused on finding.

It was Cadie's records and health problems. I can't believe my luck has finally changed, since the day she got here. She was nothing but hell to me. Nothing but a problem to the Zak and the guys.

More so, Zak. I can see the way he was watching her. He says he doesn't want her. I can tell he does. There was no denying, he wanted to fuck that little redheaded bitch.

I glared at the thought of her. Which made me ache in between my legs. I wanted to teach Cadence, a lesson.. For what she did to me.

I was reading more and more about the information, that Zak has literally forgot about and didn't know. She was a fucking sick mental patient. Ruled out as mentally unstable one of the doctors reports said.

I looked at something that caught my eyes. A list of medications, The ones that the redhead was taking. I smirked at this again. After the call I had made. I was looking for the files of her once more.

I heard the door open up. I saw Zak walking in the room. "Danny? What is it that you wanted to ask me about?" he asked, in a angered tone.

I quickly, put the files away. "Nothing really. But I wanted to ask you this." he nods. I was very aware of Zak being a threat to me now.

If he catches wind, of what I am about to do to his fuck buddy. There wont be anyway for me to get away. Zak is a person, that waits until slip ups happens. Who knows what he would do if he finds out my plan...But my dark thoughts wanted me to do so, I want to hurt Zak.. By doing so, I'll go and hurt his little redheaded bitch too..

I want her to suffer, to suffer with him. I smirked at this, as he was watching my every move. But I have to be careful with it. "I was wondering how your fuck bunny is doing?" I asked.

He glares at this, "That fuck bunny you just called, is named Cadie. She is doing just fine." I smirked at this. "What do you want other then pissing me off?" he asked.

I decided to push his buttons some more.So I can fuck with Zak and Cadie both. "Oh come on Zak. I know you wanted her since you first saw her. You want to fuck your female teammate." He didn't do anything at the moment.

"If your wasting my time on this. I am leaving. I got lot more things to do." He said. Getting slightly pissed off. I pushed again. " Cadie's skirt no doubt. More importantly, her background information."

That got him. He snarls back at me. "Fuck you bro! I told you already there is no damn information on her. She is a Irish native. Nothing more that's all you need to know." he said, protecting her.

I rolled my eyes. "Keep denying it Zak. But one day you'll be wanting her under you. Screaming and shaking while she's against the wa.." This movement startled me. As I got cut off by Zak

As soon as I said this. Zak had made quick fast steps towards me. Grabbing me by the shirt. "Your really pissing me off today aren't you. Say one more thing about me fucking Cadie. I'll be the one removing your balls you prick." he hissed in dangerous manner.

His eyes was dark at this time, his voice was deadly sounding. "Oh!" I said. "How good is your fuck buddy when it comes to hospitals?" I asked, back in a manner the same.

This caused him to soften at this. He drops me as I smirked at this. "Come on Zak. I think you guys should go to a haunted mental clinic or something." I said.

He glared at this, grabbing me again. "Who said we are going to a mental hospital?" I smirked at this again. I won, this time Zak.

"I decided to take a step that you need. Your're wasting time while you were fucking your redhead teammate. So I made it possible to go to the next location." He glares at this.

Normally, I wasn't allowed to pick their locations. I am not the boss anymore. So Zak can fire me at any moment. Even more if he finds out my plan and also, I picked a location before he and Nick did.

The door opens up. I felt him drop me again. Nick was at the door, so was the redhead too. I smirked, took a sudden notice in what she wore.

She was wearing a plaid skirt, with a purple top and black jacket over it. Her boobs were showing with what modest way she had kept them hidden.

"What's wrong Zak?" she asked, Nick nods. But glares at me. Making eye work on her body. I do give Zak credit. He knows how to fuck the right girls he picks. Shame she had be a redhead..Then again it wont matter when I am done with him.. I'll take her as a prize, as well use her.

"Nothing." he said back. He glared at me. Cadie nodded. "I'll take you home ok." He said, to her. She shook her head. "No Nick is Zak. You need to talk to Carrie anyways." He didn't say a word.

Right his girlfriend. He sure as hell wasn't sleeping with her anymore. I can already tell, his mind is on the redhead. Also his sexual desires are at his peak too. It wont take long. I smiled at this.

Cadie nods, as Nick said. Something. She left at the time. "So what are you two fighting about?" Nick asked. Noticing what is up. "He wants us to go to a mental hospital." Zak said. I smirked at this again.

Nick, as well was protective over their fuck buddy. "So tell me Zak. Are you sharing her with Nick?" I smirked. Zak glared some more.

"No. Now tell him why we should go to the location that you picked?" Zak demands

Zak's POV

Danny, was looking for a way for me to beat the crap out of him. Sure I wont go beating up people and even start stuff.

But Danny was, one of those people. That I would happily beat the snot out of. Nick made his voice known. "No way in hell that we are going." Nick said, protectively.

I didn't know why. But I do agree with Nick. "Come on Nick. You four never been to a old haunted insane asylum or mental clinic." Something clicked in Nick's head. Before it came to me.

"You want to do something to Cadie don't you?" Nick asked in anger. Danny smirks. Hair on my body stood up and my body went hard at this. He was up to something. I can just feel it now.

"Let me handle this bro." I said to Nick. He glares at me, Nick did. "No Zak. I don't think we should go to a mental clinic, it's to soon for us." I nodded. "I know bro, but we must think on this. Ok." I said. He nods.

We looked at Danny. "He is up to something Nick. I know he is. What ever game he is playing we'll handle it." I said. Nick glares. "We could, but not Cadie." he said.

"It's to late already Nick, I've already called up the location. We are leaving tomorrow." That hit me and Nick hard. "When were you telling me this?" I asked.

"As soon as you admit your fucking the redhead. I mean we might as well be fucking her while we are at it." That hit nerve with me. The way he said it.

I went after him, Nick took hold of me. "Easy Zak." He said, with a glare at Danny also. "Fucking Bastard..If you touch her. I'll break your fucking fingers off." I said, protectively.

He smirked at this. "Go screw yourself Zak.. Better yet get laid. Your angry cause your not getting any sex.. Not even from that red-"I missed it. I was literally seeing red.

That I missed out on Nick starting to punch the hell out of Danny. I shook my head. Normally Nick was much more levelheaded then I was. Nick tossed three good punches, when I held him back after.

"Nick, I want you to take Cadie home." I said. He nods, after shaking due the rage. "You had it coming you bastard." Nick said. Going all protective on Cadie.

"I'll handle it bro. I'll have Aaron back me up if I need him." I said. Nick nods, "Think on this Zak. Not on our sake, but Cadie's." he said.

I nodded slowly. He left afterwards. I glared at Danny who was on the ground. I went and grabbed him again. "Now tell me a good reason why wont beat more shit out of you?" I then pressed at him again for answers. "Now tell me this. Are you doing this to get back at Cadie for smashing your balls? Cause if it is I'll be the one to smash more then just your balls."

He glared at me. "I said it's to late. We leave tomorrow. You know you have no choice but to go with it. Even more so if it's this late." he was right.

I had no choice to go with it. "Fine, we'll go to it. If it's a waste of my crews time and is a way to get back at Cadie. I'll be coming after your ass. Also I'll make sure you well regret it." I saw him smirk at this.

"Red is getting to you Zak.. Making you all hot till you want her body." he taunts. He had the balls to taunt me right now. When I am not even sure why, I am being so damn protective over Cadie.

Since I found out, her dark history. I wanted to protect her. As a friend could protect their friend. "But I'll be careful with what your are saying Zak...Your redhead can get hurt cause of your anger and lust for her." I snarled again, "Hurt her in any form or way, even touch and think about her. I'll come after you so fast that you better haul your ass so I wont come after you." He smirked again.

"Why don't you just go get laid. It can cool off that sexual tension of yours, as well your anger. I would choose your words wisely before she get's hurt." He glared, but then smirked as something hit him. "Oh my god? Your thinking more then just to fuck her... Your in love with her." I snarled at this. But before, I can say anything else. A deafening, earth shattering making my heart stop scream.

"Cadie." I said out loud. Dropping Danny, I went out side of the room. To run for Cadie. Who was screaming her head off. I missed out how Danny was laughing after I left.

Cadie's POv

I was fine, I thought to myself. I was fine. I was walking down the hall way. Waiting for Nick to come and take me home.

But then all sudden it happened so quickly. My world started to spin. I groaned and then felt a quick sting of pain in my brain. I groaned again, taking care of the spot. But it was deeper.

I gave a slight displeased and panicked sounds. As I was trying to get the headache to ease. But it wont. It felt like it was deep inside me. My brain felt like it was on fire.

I screamed out in pain and frustration. My body hit the wall of the headquarters I was at.. "No Daddy! Please don't let them take me!" I cried out.

The pain get's worse. I screamed again. "Daddy!" I cried out once more. As my mind went back to a little girl. Being dragged away by men in white coats. Screaming her head off as they were taking her away.

That was me. The little redheaded girl. Was me. Guinevere Cadence Callaghan. Named after my grandmam.

I screamed some more, was then not taking any control over my body. I ended up hitting my head at one point. To get the pain and images out of my head "I want me Daddy."I cried out, then screamed. As I slammed my body against the wall again.

I grabbed my hair again, slapping at my head to get it out. I was about to do it again. When I felt a huge body hit me. I screamed out in pain.

As me and the body hit the floor. I screamed out in pain some more. "My My." I said. I try to scoot away from the person who ran into me. He was trying to get towards me.

Calling my name. "Cadie. It's ok sweetie." He said. Trying to calm me down. I was shaking my head. I felt his hands reach my head before I can hit my head. So I can pass out either from the pain or just to forget about the memories again.

The doctors. The last ones, that gave me medicine. Said there was a chance I forgot a lot of what happened to me. It's why I get my dreams of my personal hell. It was my brain trying to remember what happened to me.

I felt his hands on my head. Before I can forget all over again. I just want it stop. "Make it stop Daddy. It hurts." I said brokenly. The person who was looking at me. Was Zak.

"Make it stop please." I said, in tears. Coming out of my panick attack. I felt Zak move his body between my legs. To keep me from hurting myself. I normally wont hurt myself. He knew that too. "Shh.. It's ok sweetie." He said shortly.

He was shaking. It took me a moment that he was scared. "I.. I.." he kissed my head at this time. "I know sweetheart. The pain will stop." he said. He wrapped one arm around me. Keeping me closer to his body. I started to see him get fuzzy. Before he laid my head on his shoulder.

"The pain will stop." he promised me. "I.." I said brokenly. He was trying to take control of himself. I can feel it that he was. He was scared, I never saw him this scared.

I then whispered into his ear, before the darkness took over me again. As I felt him give me a slight squeeze of comfort.

Zak's POv

I laid my head on Cadie's. Keeping her from hurting herself. I knew she had to be in serious pain in order for to do those things.

I was shaking, I was trying to keep from breaking down, I was scared. Nick came over to me too. After I calmed her down. Enough for her to faint. I placed a kiss on her head. "Your safe sweetheart." I said. I placed my hand behind her head. To relieve the pain. She had nasty bumps due to the wall. Her body well her shoulder had a bruise.

"Your safe." I said to her again. As Nick was trying to calm me down too. I then decided to move. I being careful. I moved my hands so they went to her body.

I got up slowly, as I picked her up. She looked very awkward while I was carrying her. Her legs was wrapped around my waste, I had her head on the side of my neck and her arms drapped over me.

My hands went protectively against her back and her tucked against her bottom. "Get the car Nick. We need to take her to the hospital." I said, trying to remain calm. He nods. Then ran off also to get my car. While I was walking with her.

My whole mind is racing through my head. Cadie was my friend. surely, I loved her as a friend would right? I thought. I made a soft squeeze to her back slightly. To hold her closer.

I would say. To hell with Danny and the stupid hospital. All I need is Cadie better again. Nothing right now mattered to me. Except for her. But even though I know there is nothing to be done. Location.

I shook my head. Cadie needs me first. She comes first right now. As I was carrying her, I remembered what she said. "I remember now?" did that mean, she forgot something and remembered it.

I felt a sick feeling in my gut. No.. She was remembering the hospital. She's going to have nightmares this time due to her dreams. I was stopped by Danny.

"Your whipped bro." I ignored him. As I shifted Cadie, so she was in a better position. Bridal Style. I then kept on moving. "It's best we don't tell her. Where we are heading Zak." 'To hell with your damn location." I hissed, pulling her small body against me. Like I was shielding her, from him.

I shot him a "If this is something to hurt her. I will personally wish it was you that was hurt, and not her.." He smirked. "So it's settled. We leave tomorrow." " With or without her." I said to him, as I looked down at her. I felt sick again. I don't want her to go with us. "No, she has to go too. Remember this Zak. She's part of the crew." I bit down on my jaw cause of this.

Damn him for remembering what I said? Damn Cadie, for having to suffer with this pain. Damn the hospital that nearly killed her. Damn myself for letting Danny use her to get to me. Cadie was my friend.

I can't even protect her from herself. I started to walk away again. I placed one last kiss on her head. Before leaving the work place. To take her to hospital. "You'll be safe Red. I wont let you feel pain anymore." I said to her. But reassured myself mostly..
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes I know I seem to torture my character.. But don't worry. Zak and the guys will have their bad moments soon enough..

I do want Zak to be protective over her, yet scared at the same time. Why I am having him want to beat up Danny. He's scared and he wants to protect her since, she is a his friend. But scared still cause he don't know what to do really to protect her from her pain..

so yes, Zak will get his time soon enough. Where Cadie has to give him support and try to comfort him too..