Status: Going to be adding or taking some things out of the chapters and stories...Just fixing it up as I keep writing out the last few chapters.

My Celtic Angel

Nightmares and Friends

Cadie's POV

Day after we were leaving for the next location. I was still kind of sick. Despite Zak telling me to stay home this time. I ended up going anyways.

The doctors wanted to try new medication for me. But I told him, I will do it when I get back. So after leaving the hospital with a worried Zak and Nick on my toes and back.

I ended up winning by going with them. Despite them telling me no. But now I am starting to regret it again.

Zak was sitting by me this time again. Nick was sitting a seat ahead of us. Along with Aaron. I was slowly falling asleep since I took two sleeping pills. Since I didn't get any sleep last night.

I went to sleep on Zak's shoulder. Since he kept insisting me to lay my head on him. So I did. Despite being babied by Zak Bagans. I let it go since he was worried, and he was a friend too.

I soon went to sleep and I started to dream. Back to the dreams I don't wish to have anymore.

Zak's POV

It was two hours into our flight.

I try to look at Cadie, as she was sleeping. Since I felt something wet soak into my skin. I wanted to see if she is ok. But it turned out be a no.. Since I felt her body shake against me too. I then decided to move a little bit more closer to her, then I slipped my hand in one of her hands. So she wont hurt herself, then wrapped my other arm around her to bring her closer to me, so I can wake her up. As much as I hated doing so. I needed her to wake.

"It's ok sweetie. Your safe." I whispered into her hair. I moved her in the end. To check on her. She wasn't biting her mouth this time. But her lip. I sighed, then softly put my finger on her lips to keep from doing that.

I don't like seeing her hurt. But I know just by the dream. I know it wont stop anytime soon. I got a feeling it's of her time in the hospital. I can hear her soft mumbling. Once in a while. I felt her move to touch her stomach.

At one point. I knew with a heavy heart. Cadie had lost the child inside of her. I knew the asshole raped and gave her the baby. I growled at this. But then looked at her once more. I want her to wake up.

But don't want her to get sick. But in the end. I manage to do so. "Cadie, I need you to wake up sweetheart." I said, to her softly. I looked at her, completely ignoring two girls across from us. Who was now watching me.

I wasn't aware of them. Since I was busy thinking with what I am going to do with Cadie. I didn't tell her were we are going. She wanted to go with us. Despite been to the hospital. She wanted to go still. I sighed and felt a bad feeling again. I wished I fought harder into her staying in Las Vegas this time.

As I was thinking of what to do. I noticed how the jacket of her outfit slide down. As well her straps to the dress too. Other words her breasts where peaking out. Not fully peaking out, but enough for me to notice them.

I groaned at this, why did she have to look so hot? I admitted. Ok I thought she was hot. I mean for a redhead and friend anyways. I shook my head, then went to go put the strap back over her shoulder.

As I did this I felt those tingles again, as my hand brushed against her body. She was falling over. I caught her, made her lay her head back on me. I sighed again. "Cadie are you awake?" I asked.

Taking the sunglasses off her face. I moved her again to see her face, she wasn't peaceful. She was hurting again. I wished she didn't have to live with this pain.

"Cadie."I whispered. I was unaware how close we were lips wise. "Sweetie, wake up please." I said. I moved my hand at this time to touch her face. I smiled at this time. Cause she moaned lightly.

I moved her head again. "Cadence." I said a name for a odd reason. I don't know why... But the name felt right. I heard the doctor calling her that name, when it wasn't Jennie. "You need to wake up sweetheart." I said. Was now looking downwards, seeing her necklaces.

I went to touch one of them. The heart shaped one with Mo Anam Cara on it. 'Soul friend' she called it. I went to touch it again. Before she moved again. Taking my hand. I moved away from the necklace. Her head was now on her side on the shoulder.

I shook my head. Moving closer to her. I placed a small friendly kiss on her head. It was a friendly thing. Right? But then she woke up.

Moving her head. Way to close to me. I watched her eyes open slowly, I didn't move at this time. Cause I'll scare her. But it was very bad on how close I am to her lips now. She opened her eyes, she then jumped.

"Where am I?" she asked. Startled by her sudden out burst? "Where I am? What happened?" I moved away from her. "Your ok sweetie. Your with me on a plane. We are heading to um... Our next location." I saw her blushing red, but then went green.

I pulled back from her again. "Sorry excuse me." She said in Rushed Irish accent. She got up and quickly went to the restroom. I wanted to go check on her and see if she is alright, my mind having the mind of it's own at this time. I stood up was getting ready to leave when a blond sat down in front of me blocking my way all the sudden.

She was a light blonde haired girl, who had a tight pink shirt on that stopped at her belly, with no straps on her. Her pants were blue jeans and tight as well too. I shook my head at this then said. "Yes, May I help you?" I asked. She only smiled at me.

"I am sorry, but I can't help but watch you with the redhead." I wanted to get up and check on Cadie. "Yeah, sorry. I need to go check on her.." I replied back as I tried to get her to move. "Also, I can't help but see your little problem too." she replied back. I didn't know what to say.
"Also are you dating someone?" she asked.

I ignored her. "Come on. Someone hot like you, should have a girlfriend or at least is sleeping with someone." "I do have someone thank you." Remembering Carrie. Even though we don't see each other like always, or had sex. I was with her still.

She then leaned closer. To the point. I had to look at her boobs. "Well....Maybe we can have fun since.." I shook my head. "No, sorry. I am off menu. I have a girl." I said. She pouts.

"Oh come on, someone like you have to at least have sex with blonds." I glared. "Do you mind. My friend is sick and she's about to come back." I said. Wanting this blond to go away. "Oh Come on. She's more then a friend to you cause look how your body reacts around her." She points at my pants, I shifted at this awkwardly.

"I think it's very rude to be looking at guys pants like that. It well make you look like your sex addict." She huffed at this. No longer a pretty blond anymore. Nor do I really care. "No move so I can check on my friend." I hissed with a growl.

She huffed still, "Clearly Red doesn't know when a guy is lusting after her body. You should be lucky I saw that rising inside of you. Your more of blond chasing guy anyways." She smirked at me, moving her body closer, so I had to see her boobs again. I shook my head. "I don't think you heard me correctly, Move or I'll move you." I hissed once more.

She smirked at this. "I'll like to see you try... Beside's I can understand if you want to tap that ass of her's. I mean who would of blamed her. If I was her, I would used that body to good use." I snarled at this. "Shut up! Move out of the this seat now. Before I get someone else to move you. You are trying my fucking patients today. My friend is sick I need to see if she is alright."

Normally. I am not rude towards women or girls. But what she said, bothered me. I am starting to hate those who is rude to Cadie.

"I reckon you should listen to him and leave you trollop." Cadie at this time made her voice known. I looked to see her..I wonder how long she was there before she decided she had enough of this blond bad mouthing her. Cadie's arms were under her breasts at this time, clearly pissed off cause the nose was wrinkled. I smirked at this, but it went away. As the blond looked at her ,then her boobs also.

"Why should I?" She hissed, not liking that Cadie is a challenge to her since Cadie's boobs well pose a challenge to her. I Shook my head. I don't know why women well put their boobs as a challenge towards other girls. And I well never know.

Cadie however didn't want to fight, she wants to sit down and I can tell too. "I don't have time to get it into petty cat fights with a striapach like tu." she whispered into her Irish Gaelic language again.

I smirked at this. I didn't have to ask what she meant. Cause I can see just as clear as she did. The blond scoffed, then huffed. " What did you call me? Who the hell are you anyways? A Fuck buddy?" Cadie glared.

But then started to go green at this time. Oh shit. I thought. Cadie grabs the chair side to support herself. "I think it's best you leave her be." I warned. She didn't light up. "I bet your boobs are fake too. As well your hair." Then it happened.

Cadie was about to leave, when the blond grabbed her hair and the part of her dress. I slapped her hand off Cadie's hair and body. But it was to late. Cadie vomited right on the blond. Who shrieked at this. Cause of the sudden shock. The other blond in the seat from us. Started to vomit also.

"How fucking dare you. You Bitch." she was about to slap Cadie. Who was trying to leave again. When I grabbed her hands. "Smack her and I swear I will not be very friendly." Cadie knew I wont hurt girls. But it wont stop me from making my point clear.

The blond got up. I did to move Cadie to bathroom quickly before having her puke again on anyone else. As I did the blond was kind of shoved into Danny's seat with him in it. Noticing he had vomit all over him.

I saw Nick and Aaron laughing at this, as I did too. But noticed Cadie. I went with her taking her to bathroom. In time for her to puke.

Holding her hair, rubbing her arm. I stayed next to her. She finished up, panting and shaking. "Are you alright?" I asked. I hated saying this, when I know she might not be.

She nods. "I'll be fine." I nodded, she was shaking still. I chuckled at this. Time. "You know how to piss off people Red." I said. She was still green and puked again.

I turned away at this. Till she was done again. "She had it coming. She was shoving her boobs in your face. I don't like trollops." I smirked at this. "Yeah will her's was fake. I can tell. Not like yours anyways." I said.

Then hissed at this. She didn't glare at me. Just blushed. "Are you good now?" I asked. She nods. "Of course mine are real.. I had a child. Your body get's big when your with a bairn. Your breasts get's big, you get hips and curves." she hissed at me.

I put my hands up. "I know. I mean I didn't know. I am sorry." I said, noticing her soft look again. I hugged her. "Of course." I said. "Your body is natural. Still is too." She blushed. "No it's not." I smirked.

"Well... I like it that your natural Cadie. Your natural beauty and sexiness is way better." she blushed at this again. "Scars?" she asked. I shook my head. "Who doesn't have them. Heard the saying. Tigers get their stripes. Well. Yours are stripes that shows that you lived." I rubbed her back at this. Then let her go. "Now let's hope no vomit got on our seats." I smiled as she was still blushing.

"You never had someone call you that before?" I asked. She nods. I smiled. "Well... You are Cadie. No matter what. You are very beautiful and sexy. You may not show it off. But your modesty is sexy too." She shoved me lightly. "What will Carrie say about this? Also what happened to not liking Redheads?" she asked sadly.

She got me there. I never really cared much for redheads, sure they were ok. But never really thought of them or her as I see her now.

I then smiled slyly. "Carrie will agree with me. She said she wished to have your body and looks." I saw her looking sad at this. "What? Can't a friend say something nice to a female friend?" I asked.

"That's not good Zak. Your to be with Carrie and not be seeing me like you should see Carrie." I smiled at this softly. They were both beautiful and sexy. They both were.

More ways then one. "Well if she was with us. She would say it to you." I said. "Come on let's get you back to sleep." she nods, but was hesitating.

"I don't want to sleep.." I frowned at this. "Dreams again? Where to this time?" I asked. I was scared she was dreaming of the haunted abandoned psychiatric hospital. "Just darkness in my dreams...I don't wish to talk about it." she said. I nodded.

"Alright. I am here for you when you do talk." I said. With that we made it back to her seat. Despite her ignoring the blonds accusing dirty looks. She was soon resting her head on me again.

"Just don't get icky body fluids on me now ok." I joked. She nods, was not looking at me again. I decided to close the window. Better for us both. She ends up resting and taking bathroom breaks through out this flight. She just wont sleep long enough to actually rest.

-

After the flight. We came to a crappy hotel. Cadie was sick still, so we needed to stay some where till she was better. Also she needs her rest.

Me, Nick and Aaron was looking at the hotel. I wrapped my arm around Cadie's shoulder. Since she was tiny compare to me. "Let's go somewhere else." I said, first.

Nick and Aaron nodded for the most part agreeing on what I was thinking about. "Cadie, do you want to go somewhere else?" I asked the short redhead, she was very quiet for the moment.

"No...But.." I nodded. "Alright, we'll stay here just for the night. Tomorrow we find a better place.. Danny, I thought you said we had our hotels picked?" I turned on Danny. Who wasn't even with us. But behind us.

I looked behind me to see Danny, looking for something in the van. My hand went lower on Cadie, then rests on her bag.

I didn't trust him alone with her bag. Not since we are stuck going to the Essex County Hospital Center in New Jersey. We had to switch two flights to get to New Jersey, So yeah Cadie was very tired. I didn't blame her..

I can feel that he was up to something. The moment we left with Cadie. When I tried very hard to keep her home. "Alright let's go get to you bed sweetie." I said. She nods.

Taking noticed how long my hand is. "Your very tall Zak. Why must you put your hands on my waist?" she asked. I smirked, she was trying to be spunky.

"I am known for having big hands too..No girl can say no right?" I smiled at this, as she blushed. It meant, she was tired also unaware how her body is reacting to this.

I might just like this side of her. Well I think one part will. I shook my head. 'No Zak, she's your friend. You can have girls as friends that are not sex oriented and no strings or benefits either.'

"Do you want to hold my bag Zak? I know you will like to eventually. Also I noticed how your carrying it at times too.." she taunts. I smirked at this. "Your telling me I look good carrying a female purse?" I asked.

She looked at me. "Yes, and not to worry. Men in Ireland and Scotland has purses too with their Kilts." I blushed at this. "Kilted men were manly also." she looked at me over. This was the first time she did this to my body.

"You can wear a Kilt too.. But Kilts are mostly Scottish traditions, we adopted it later on." I shook my head. "No Red. I am good with wearing pants... They can stay in Ireland and Scotland. Or on those bodies." I said. "Tis alright, I like guys in trousers too..Kilts are mostly for weddings, special ceremonies, festivals and reenactments."

She said then smirked, but it went away. As we got inside of the hotel. I looked to see why. This was a shit hole. I glared at Danny. "Why did we get this hotel?" I asked.

Danny moved past us, close enough to brush against my hand and Cadie's side. Which made me move her towards me closer. I glared, so did Cadie. "What this was last minute." he defends himself.

Looking at Cadie's recent outfit. Yeah she changed before we left. due um reasons. She now was wearing a long skirt with long sleeved shirt, that was hiding her figure.

I shook my head at this. "Seems like there was a lot of last minutes to me." Cadie said to Danny. Wasn't sure where her fire came from. Me or the fact she was tired and didn't want to deal with Danny's mouth.

I glared at him, to dare him to say something to make me hit him. He glared at her, then noticed how my hand got tight on her waist, before putting my arm around on her shoulder.

He smirked at this. Making my hair rise and body go hard again. Cadie's body had froze, but enough for me to know she went hard too. I forgot how active her body reacts, when she was around Danny.

Did she thought Danny was like the doctor that raped her? I thought. I glared at this. If he does anything to her, she can run to me.

Danny went past us. Didn't say a word. Just glared at me and Cadie. He wont have the balls to do anything while I was around.

Cadie looked at me. " I am getting a bad feeling Zak.. It's making me sick." I nodded. Looking at him, then her. "Just stay close to me." I said finally, as we came to the front desk

But now I wished we rethink on staying here. This guy was the most sleaziest, creepiest, greasy and dirtiest guy I have ever seen.. He can make Danny look better then him.

He was looking at Cadie's body. Trying undress her with his eyes. As he saw her. I simply put my arm around Cadie, pulling so she was closer to me and partly behind me.

"What can I do for you folks? A room for you three and the hippie?" He asked. I glared, as did Nick. Aaron had his jaw drop and was blushing at this.

"Yes. We would like a room. We are here to film." I shook my head. At what I had just said. Not happy with what I said.

He smiled at this. "Oh filming are we. I can do that. Unfortunately. We have two rooms left. He got the last one with heater working and big bed." he said, pointing at Danny. My Teeth clenched at this.

Before, I can say anything Nick did. "Danny, Bro. We should give that to Cadie. She's sick." He said, glaring at Danny also. He only smirked. Danny jingled the key to taunt us.

I was about to get him. When she held me back. I felt that numbing shock again. I stopped to look at her. "He's not worth it. I'll be alright." I nodded.

"But I want you to have the good room. You need your sleep more then us." I said truthfully. I saw her smile at me shyly.

"I'll be fine. I don't really take much room. I am short anyways." I smiled at that. But my body had a chill going through me. I shook my head. "Fine we'll take the two last rooms." I said.

He the hotel lobbyist. Smiled at this. "Why not just share you four in one room. You can keep each other warm that way." Giving Cadie a look over.

"I think she needs a lot more respect then that. She is my wife and I will beat the crap out of anyone who puts a hand on her." I growled out a warning.

Causing, Nick and Aaron to look at each other and making Cadie blush at this. I ignored a feeling I got from saying what I said. I didn't know it would soon be a double meaning eventually in the future.

What's not made it more creepy was my body and myself had like what I had said. I shook my head. I am man, who isn't the marrying kind. Cadie is my friend and she needs a better guy that's a marrying kind.

The guy went white at this, also looked like he soiled himself with my threat. "Here take them. Sorry." he said.

I smiled at this. We soon moved away. To go outside to our hotel rooms. "So who should get what room?" I asked. Cadie shrugged, so did Nick and Aaron.

"Let's see where they are. If they are close by. We can have Cadie a room. We can have the other." Aaron said. I nodded. Then looked at Cadie. "Are you alright with that?" I asked. She nods, was taking her medicine at the time. The flights had took a toll on her body.

"Come on Red." I said. Bending down in front of her, showing her my back. She blushed at this. "I am not riding tu to get my room" she snapped. I smiled, she was so tired and sick. She wasn't aware of her words being double meaning or sexual.

"As much I might like that sweetie." I teased back in a flirty way. "I was saying. Get on my back, I carry you. I wont touch your butt or anything private." I said.

"Fine. But just this once." I saw Nick and Aaron smirking at this. Watching us with a very curious look to them. "What are you two looking at? You hear her. Don't watch her get on my back." I said. Being careful with my choice of words.

"Why not you carry her Bridal style. It's easy for you two. Not to mention makes you look like a 'married couple'" Nick said. I glared at this. "Fine alright."

"Aw come on bro. I was seeing how fun this would be of Zak carrying Cadie on his back." I ignored my two guy friends and teammates.

I picked up Cadie who made a weird sound as when I picked her up. Which made think of a cat would sound when they get picked up. A small squeak like sound. I shook my head.

I placed my hands in spots to make her comfortable. "We good sweetheart?" I asked. She nods, her skin was warm again. I smiled, but it went away. As the shock came through us this time.

"I hate this." She said. I laughed at this. "Don't worry about it Red you are tired." I said. Ignoring the tingling feeling I got as I smelled her lavender smelling hair.

We walked to our hotel room. The bad thing was...Both rooms were far away from one another. One was on the top floor last door, that didn't lock. The bottom one was scarier, it had a broken door, windows and mold everywhere..

"Ok now what?" I asked. With a sleeping Cadie in my arms. She had fallen asleep very quickly due to her medicine and her just being tired after the flight. Nick looked at me then her.. "We should have one of us stay with her tonight.. That way she'll be at least safe." He said.

"That would work, while the other two get's the crappy room.. I want her to have the room on top floor." I said. Making my choice known. Aaron nods, so did Nick. Ruling that out I began to wake her up.

"Cadie sweetheart. We figured out where we are going to stay? Even though I think it's better off staying in the van." she yawned a little bit. I hated waking her up. I placed her on her feet, keeping a arm around to keep her from falling over.

"Do I have to stay in this?" she mumbled, half way sleepy and other innocent like. I smiled at this. "No...You don't. You get the room on top floor, with one of us." I said. She nods.

"Who?" she yawned as she spoke. "Well we are deciding on it." I said. She nods. Aaron spoke up. "She can room with me. I wont mind at all." He was blushing at this.

Cadie was slightly more awake at this time, said. "I don't think it's a good idea Aaron. Your marriage has ended a few days ago. It's to soon for you to room with a female. More so a teammate female..There will be talk." She said. She was still nervous about, what people thought of her being with us.

"She has a point bro, we also need her to sleep. I don't think she can sleep when someone snores like you do." I said. Cadie, glared at me for that.

"What? His snoring is bad. I am best staying with him or Nick is." I said. She nods. "Can I decide who can stay with me?" She asked. I nodded. "Yes your pick." I said back.

She nods. " I pick Nick then." She said. Knowing to well that he'll be picked. He's still a married man. He wont dare sleep with Cadie. Also he sees her as a little sister.

"Alright. That's settles it." I said. Her eyes got big at this. "That's it?" I smiled. "Sweetie. Your tired, you need sleep." I saw her nod. "We can get you dinner while we are out." I said.

She nods. "Fine. I'll stay with Nick. Can I go sleep for now." Me, Nick and Aaron nodded. She took the bags she had, went up to her's and Nick's hotel room.

I wanted to follow her. For a odd reason. I looked behind me to see, Nick with a big smile. "Why not just go and do it already. Your looking pathetic bro." I shook my head glared. I knew he was joking.

"Shut up bro." I returned back. I waited for her, for a little bit, since she had stopped at the door. I turned around with a sigh, "Alright let's go now.. Red's probably not so hungry but we'll get her something..As well us too." I said. Looking at Nick and Aaron.

I looked one last time, but noticed she was down stairs now looking at me. She had moved very quick. I noticed it. "Sweethear, Red. I want you to sleep." I said.

I noticed a look in her eyes. "I am scared." she mumbled out shyly. I smiled at this, but shook my head. "Why is that?" I asked. Looking at Nick and Aaron.

Watching us. "I don't want to dream again Zak. I keep on hearing pained voices in my sleep.." I felt a heavy heart at this. "Want me to stay with you while your sleeping?" I asked. Taking in her look again. She was scared of being alone, in a strange place like this. With her being sick, well..It's worse for her.

"Alright. I'll stay with you." She blushed at this. "Tu don't have too." I smiled again. "I want too. Besides, I wont be settled enough to eat. Knowing you might get picked off by some loser." I said.

She nods. "Not fighting with me?" I asked. Normally, she'll be objecting this. "Zak are you coming?" Nick asked. I looked at Nick.

"No I am going to stay here with her. She wanterm wishes for me to stay." I saw a look on Nick's face. "Alright. We'll get you guys something to eat. Nothing with pasta sauce and mushrooms right Cadie?" Nick asked. She nods. I gave her a questioning look.

"I am allergic towards mushrooms and I have stomach problems if I ate something with tomatoes." I nodded. "Oh..I didn't know you have a food allergy." I smiled at this though.

I like learning something new on Cadie. Why look up her background, when she tells you herself. "I mean of course. Let's get you to sleep." I said. Taking Cadie with me. So she can sleep.

As we got in the hotel room. I looked to see why it's scary in here too. The door wont lock. Also there is a hole big enough for people peak through on the other side, and there is a lot of sexual photos up around the walls.. 'What the fuck? Why are in a pit filled hotel that has porn everywhere.' I thought to myself.

I looked at Cadie. "I think you got a dirty room." I said to her. She nods. I swear it looks like someone can easily spy on Cadie while she sleeps. The hole in the wall was in a good position from the bed, good enough for someone seeing people sleeping or having sex on the bed.

"Is there someone next door?" I asked. She nods. I nodded, going towards the hole. Poking at it. I ended putting a picture that was laying on the side of the wall. I picked it up. Saw um a very sexual painting."Let's find something for you to sleep in ok. Also, I'll find a way to block the hole." she nods.

Went to the bathroom. Closing the door, I turned around. So I wont be tempted on looking again. All the sudden I heard a scream.

I ran into the bathroom. Noticed Cadie, had jumped up on the bathroom counter. I looked to see what it is.."Oh that's just a teddy bear Red." I said taking note of the odd bear.

"Some kid must of lost it." But was very suspicious about it. I smiled at this, not giving her a reason why to be afraid..."Got a feeling he was a pervert Red. I think he has a lot of these bears in every room." She nods.

She was crying. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Can..Ca-can. Can we." Pointed at the bear and the trash can. I wanted to smile at this. "Are you afraid of teddy bears? Stuffed old bears that kids always end up lovling?" I asked. I am amused by this.

A Celtic woman like Cadie, afraid of stuffed teddy bears. "I always had bad experiences with them." My smile faded away, at that. " Oh...It's alright. I'll take care of the dirty bear. Some people would have these bears either to catch a cheating girlfriend, boyfriend or spouse..Also people record others while having sex as a weird fetish or fantasy." I said.. But that didn't make her feel any better.

I picked up the bear, went into the bed room area stuck it in the closet well.. If you call it a closet. I heard the door open. I noticed Cadie coming out.

Messing with her hair, I smiled at this. But took note on her clothes. She was wearing a long, baggy flannel shirt, plaid with blue, green and black. It stopped just low of her hips.. "I forgot the pants." She mumbled. I smiled at this.

I had to say it, her legs looks very lovely for someone that is so short.. I know she works out with her legs and works with cardiac mostly..."Women would love to have a body like yours." I said with out thinking.. I shook my head afterwards.

"Ignore that sweetie." "Your saying that to make me feel better.. I don't like my body." She then checked the bed, "I hope we don't have bedbugs." I said. I went to see on the other side too.

The buttons on her shirt and her shirt in general was playing with her breasts. Making them look bigger. I shook my head. "Are you sure your ok?" she asked. I nodded. "I'll be fine. I am thinking I did the smart move on my part by staying here with you.." I said. She nods. After checking for now bedbugs, that was a plus.

I also noticed the room had two beds in it..She took one bed, while the other I sat down on. "I think you got a good room." I said. She nods. She was quiet again... For a while. "Why did you say that?" she asked. Confusing me in the process, "What? About what?" I asked. "You told him I was your wife. Why did you say that? " She said. I smiled, then laughed at this.

"I um. Well... I didn't like it when he was looking at you like a piece of meat. You don't know it Cadie. But your body isn't that bad looking. Let's not forget your breasts too..Your natural beauty and sexiness is making guys horny." I said.

"Even you?" she asked. I shook my head. "Tell truth, I don't think I can trust myself with you at times. One day Carrie and I will um. Eventually break up. When that happens, it be easy for me um....." I saw her nod.

"Your an Aries Zak. Your born in April 5th. Your sexual drive is normal for a Aries and guys your age. More so if you and Carrie hadn't done it for a while." I laughed at this. "I don't think that counts..But safe then sorry. I wont sleep with you ok. As for Carrie, I didn't just love her for sex. She had.." "She has something that you like. She's smart and pretty, she's not selfish and she don't care for her looks."

I shook my head. "How did you know that?" I asked. She was laying down at this time. With a sheet over her legs and lower half of her body.

"It's easy to tell what you like Zak...Everyone can see it if they know you better." I smiled at this. "Well could be worse. I could have a creepy fetish over ghosts." I said wiggling my eyebrows.

She giggled at this. That was the first time I heard it from her. She laughed yes. But never giggled. "I should let you sleep." I said. She nods.

With a yawn. She was nodding again and slowly closing her eyes. "Well you be here when I wake up? In case of um." she mumbled out. I nodded. "Yes, I am stay." I said. She with that ended up sleeping. I sat there for a minute to watch her.

Hearing my phone go off. I looked at the message Nick sent me. I smiled, answered back. I then started to lay down. But I felt weird. It wasn't like the way, I slept with Cadie before.

Sure we have two beds in this room. Yet it feels weird. I sighed, then got up to rest next to her. Sleeping outside the covers, I took my shoes and socks off then laid on the bed next to her.

"Goodnight and goodbye sweetheart." I said. I started to sleep also before to long.