Status: Going to be adding or taking some things out of the chapters and stories...Just fixing it up as I keep writing out the last few chapters.

My Celtic Angel

Abandoned Psychiatric Hospital P1

Zak's POv

It was the next day when we were driving to our location. But first things first. Cadie. I looked at her, since she had finally went to sleep. As she did that, I began to think on what do with her.

I know, we were to focus on the location we are heading to. But right now I need to put Cadie first this time. I knew she wouldn't be able to handle this lockdown.. For once, I don't want her to handle it either.
I knew she would prove me wrong, I also don't want her to do it either.

She don't have to prove anything to me.. I mean sure yeah, the dreams she get's and her communicating and seeing the dead needs to be. Even though I believe her now too. I don't want her to prove me and the guys she doesn't have to be strong for us.

I shook my head then looked at Cadie. We stopped at a cleaner nicer hotel. Aaron was waking her up, I hated to wake her up. But she is too sick to go with us, and we don't know why she is sick.

At first I it was due to the dreams and also the location is having a effect on her. So I am going to ask her that question once we get our rooms. "I think we should keep you here this time Red." I said to her. As we were walking into the hotel.

"Why?" She asked. She hardly got any sleep last night, she looked very pale. Paler then she usually is. "I just think it's for the best." I said. Nick nods, into agreeing with me. But then Aaron came to her side.

"She could be suffering from Jetlag Zak. It will be a while for her to over come it." I shook my head. "I don't think Jetlag, causes her to vomit four times this morning Aaron. She's staying in her room. So she can get some rest." I said, protectively.

"Bro calm down. I never seen you this pissed off and this defensive before. What got into you?" He demands. I didn't dare tell him. Cause Cadie and Nick was too looking at me. So I gave him another excuse "Look, while we are away with the girl. I am to look after her and make sure she rests. I'm the leader, I need to do what is needed to be done."

Nick and Aaron gave each other a look. Like they knew it was more then just a leader thing. "Come on Red, let's have you rest up." I took her arm. She didn't budge when I moved. I groaned at this, "Not you too Red. I need you to rest. I will make you rest by any means. That goes by tying you to the goddamn bed or locking you in closet." I hissed at her. She glared at me through my sunglasses.

"I will take tu with me." she hissed back in a whisper. Making Aaron's eyes get big at this. "I will carry you to your room and tie you up so you wont leave." I threaten her again. She didn't back down from me. She and I knew I was bluffing. But I sure as hell wont mind it if I did tie her down.

Nor would another part of me either. I shook my head. "Come on Zak. Let her come. She needs the experience of her life... You can tie her up at the location." Danny said, going a head of us. "I mean redheads are capable to handling kinky dirty sex like that right." He taunts.

"Shut up Danny... She is not coming with us. She's going to stay here." I said, making my point very clear and ending the argument. After a few moments, I didn't speak to anyone. As we were getting our keys for our hotel rooms. I switched my old one, to have the room next to Cadie to make sure Danny doesn't do anything

As I left with Cadie, I noticed a sad look on her already troubled face. As we were finding our rooms "What's wrong?" I asked, forgetting about our fight. She shook her head. But then asked, "I'm no good anymore? Is that why you wont take me with?" She asked. I stopped at this.

"Why are you asking this?" I asked. She didn't answer for a moment. "You're very good Red. In fact wonderful but. We just.." I was getting tongue tied at this. "Why didn't you tell me where we are going then? I told you I can't trust you if you leave me in the dark." She starts slipping in her Irish accent again.

"Cause I felt it was right to do so Red. I don't trust Danny at all, I wont be trusting him until I know the location is safe enough for you and us." I said, truthfully. Half way truthfully... I decided to change the topic. "How bad are you if you don't take your medicine?" I asked.

Giving me a confused look. "I meant as in.." "I can get very very sick if I don't take them Zak. The thing is. They do cause me some problems, like motion sickness and makes me tired. But if I don't have them in me. I can get sick enough to end up in the hospital again." That hit me hard.

"Are they for anything else? Other then your anxiety and headaches?" She looked at me sadly. "The fact I can't have periods is enough for you to know." she said. I blushed at this. "Why is that?" I asked. She didn't answer me.

I took it as a don't ask. "Ok, so how about dreams?" I changed the subject. She stopped at this quickly. As if trying to think of the right words to tell me. "I am only getting darkness, lots of darkness, pain and felt like I am going.." She shook her head.

Looking slightly scared at this. "You can tell me if you want sweetie." I said. As we stopped at her door. I had hold of her bags at the time. Since I didn't trust Danny with them. She nods. "I know." She said looking up at me. Watching me through my old sunglasses.

"Do you think I shouldn't be here with you guys?" I hear her ask me. I nodded. It hurts when I said this. "Yes, cause I don't trust this location until I see it myself. From learning about it. It's very dark. But also can be dangerous." She nods. "I'll feel better if you rest up some more Cadie. Your sick as hell..If the place is filled with black mold and stuff it can make you sicker. Didn't one of them tell you can't be any where near mold?" I asked. She nodded.

"I also can't take any thing aspirin related due to allergy I had while in the hospital." I Nod.. I gave her hug, making her blush lightly. As doing so was pushing her lightly against the door. "I am sorry that I'm keeping you here today sweetheart. I just..Wish for you to be better....." I said finally.

She was watching me this time. Like Carrie was always doing, she was watching my eyes and facial expressions. "We can take care of our selves while your resting. It's just for a day. If you feel better tomorrow. We can take you with us." I said. She nodded. Giving me a hug at this time too.

She was such a tiny girl, a young girl too. I shook my head. 'Think of her as your sister.' I said to myself. "While resting I don't want you go looking up anything on this place ok. Leave this to Jeff." She nods.

"I feel like I am a baby and your the father." I smiled at this comment she made. "Well. Daddy says go get rest. If you are a good girl you can work with daddy and the big brothers tomorrow." I felt her blush at this. As her body flushed, then shake slightly.

I gave her a kiss on the head to play along. But felt that shock again. Giving me goosebumps, also I felt her hot forehead.."If you need anything call me alright. Also don't forget to get ice for your headaches and fever." I said. She nods. I hated leaving her behind. It's going to bother me.

But it's the only way..I placed my hand into head and held her for a moment a longer. I know it was stupid, but I felt like I well.. I am loosing a part of us. Like Nick said, she grew a lot on us. And hit a personal feeling towards me too.

I started to caress her hair. Feeling her soft body under me and against the door to her room. I kept quiet a small sound that wanted to escape. As I touched her hair again. It was thick like last time, yet it was soft and fluffy and slightly light. But then I thought of her hell. Her hair and her body went through so much pain..

I wouldn't doubt if her hair went thin due to the treatments and stress., as well her time resting up in the good hospitals. I felt something shake between me and her. I groaned at this. "I think you should go before I follow da to work." She quipped. I smirked at this. I also noticed a slight breathy tone that was shaky. I pulled away from her. Slowly moving my hand that was in her hair till I came to a end.

"I'll see you later. Don't forget if you feel worse call us or 911." She nods. I let her go and moved away from her door and her. She turned around to open her door. Then looked at me.. Before closing it to lock it. I smiled sadly, then sighed. Waiting for a few moments.

My phone goes off, I answered it while I was walking away from her door. "Yes, I am on my way. Yes we can leave. No she isn't going with. I talked it over with her." I said to Nick.

-
At the location-

I was standing around getting a good look of this place. It was huge. The buildings and place was huge. Sure I thought Sloss Furnace was big. But this was huge as in wide.

Looking inside through a window. I can see why it was known to be abandoned. It looked like everyone left during the night leaving stuff behind. I looked at Nick and Aaron.

"Come on guys let's see what we can find... We're down a teammate today but we can do it." I said. Nick nodded. "How are we to keep this spot from Cadie Zak? She'll bound to know." he asked suddenly, I nodded.

"I know bro, I am going along as we do this. I don't want her here anymore then you do." He gave me a glare. "Right, you should of fought harder to keep her home instead of bringing her here." I groaned at this. "I know that bro. I know I didn't fight enough to keep her home. But I am powerless to stop her if she wants to go with us. I give her guts for wanting to go with us, even though this can be a huge risk for her.. This place can shoot back memories of the time she was in a mental hospital too."

Nick folded his arms, "So now you're telling me Cadie is the girl in your dreams? The girl that had died?" I nodded. "She's her Nick. I know it and can feel it. Unlike you Nick I can tell she is telling the truth." I saw him shake his head.

He didn't say anything at the time. Shaking his head, he started to break his promise to her. When he told me this, I heard that it was hard for him to tell me the truth. "I know she is too Zak, she told the day we are leaving Alabama." I dropped my mouth at this. I felt hurt slightly. "She told you? Did she tell you about her being healthy girl, before they touched her?" I asked in a growl, he nods. "Also I knew you are trying to help her out also Zak.. I am aware of you helping her prove she wasn't the one sick. That the doctors who kept her was doing illegal things to her." I was shocked on this. Nick knew of what me and Cadie was doing. "Did she tell you?" I asked. He shook his head, "No, I figured it out on my own Zak. It didn't take me long seeing how you got so close to her and kept talking to her in your room without me and Aaron inside the room with you two." He said. I was still shocked about this news...

Also Aaron was shocked on this too, if not scared of what he learned. "So she is the girl that died while having a baby?" he asked. Me and Nick both nodded. "Only she didn't die. Dude, this is fucked up bro. Who knows what she will think if we bring her tomorrow." said Aaron. "Fuck! I forgot all about that too. She'll be thinking it's a cruel joke on her." I said.

"Not to mention can loose her after this too Zak. This is why Danny put us up to it." Nick said, me and Aaron both froze at this. He knew. Danny The fucking prick knew about Cadie's past. It clicked perfectly, my hands were turning white at this moment due to me squeezing them. Trying to not to go after him. I knew he was up to something.I just wished it was me he is messing with...Not her.. Not unless he thought of using her to get to me..Which clicked in my head this time too.

Of course it was.. It had to be that reason, he used to her to get to me.. Cause he knew not to fuck with me alone.. So he used Cadie to get even with me.. So he can pull a fast one on me.. I growled lightly at this. If he thinks he can get away with what he did, he is wrong.

An idea came to me suddenly, I smiled at this we can use her against Danny. "I think Cadie want us to keep going guys. Think on this, if she was with us now. She'll want us to clear our minds and keep focused on this location. Despite what we know of her past, we can't let this effect us." I said.

Why didn't I thought of this sooner. I don't know how Danny knew of her condition or her past. But we can fight back. I'll by my time to get even with him. If he thinks he can pull this over without me knowing in order to get rid of Cadie he is wrong. Dead wrong.

"He wants to scare Cadie away from us. Also he wants to go after me too in the process.. His way to scare her, is to get what he wants from me. This is why he chose a haunted location like this, Like Nick said. Also if we can get her too come with us.. We can prove to him she isn't scared." Nick shook his head "You are right about that. She'll want us to keep going, with out this place having a effect of us. Now try to get her not scared well be a lot harder. " "Not unless she has her medications on her at all times and we'll be keeping an eye on her. She wont freak out as bad. We'll keep a respiratory mask for on her."

Nick nodded. "So it's settled then. We'll do this lockdown to prove Danny we are not to be messed with. Also to see if this is a haunted location too." They nodded. "We will clear our minds. Stay focus on what is here and not on the girl that is resting at the hotel." They nodded.

"So let's get filming you two. I want to get this done already." Nick and Aaron smiled at me. "What?" I asked. "You just want to see her again Zak. Face it you miss her with us." Aaron teased, I glared. "She is to young for me. She's a sister, a friend. I'll do anything to keep her from getting hurt." They smirked at this. As I went protective over her again.

"She maybe young Zak. But you must remember that also..As well she might be able to handle stuff that you may think is normal for you. Your older then her so you must remember that too." That hit me. As Aaron took a moment to pop Nick at the back of his head. For saying that to me.

"Your right, she's a friend. I Need to be a friend for her. Despite her looks. She is a friend due to her age and teammate. Now can we get focused on this location already." I said. They nodded. Then ran off to get the cameras. As I was looking around the buildings and green scenery.

A faint chill came through me again. I shook it off for a time being. Nick and Aaron was sitting up. As I did I got my phone out so I can call a historian so we can hear the history on this abandoned psychiatric hospital.

Soon after that was done. We started off filming. With me giving a slight introduction on this location. Pushing back the dark effect on this old forgotten insane asylum. We started off going to find some people to talk about this location.

The first person we were talking to was the historian that I called. So we can know more background about this place. We started to listen to him about this location. Keeping my mind on these buildings.

I looked around for a moment, after he was done talking.. We kept asking him questions for a while longer. Till we were done for the time being. We then left to go see who else we can talk to.

Nick had found a lady to talk to. But out of her respect we had kept her identity a secret for the most part. As she was telling us about how they grew their own foods and everything on the grounds on this location.

She then started to talk some more. Only this time about the patients and their mental illness. Thinking it was for the best.. I kept on listening to her as she was telling us about them and to top it off, criminals as well mentally ill people were in here.

I nodded, also kept the thought of Cadie away from my mind. I was thinking of why did they think Cadie was to be claimed as mentally ill.. But I felt the pain briefly, on thinking of her. Once the lady talked about the those who were unstable with out the medications. I didn't speak at the time, just letting things get through my head.

I can so prove that Cadie isn't unstable and mentally ill. She wasn't any thing like that. But due to treatments she had went through. She has no choice but the go through medications to keep her pain away. They those people had used and abused her. I shook my head to keep my self focus on this. then looked at Nick and Aaron.

Nick seemed to look he was effected, as did Aaron. So I wasn't the only one that felt the effect slightly. Taking a deep breath, I focused more on what the lady was telling me and us.

We left the woman for a while, to clear our minds .Then went back to the historian. To know some more. Only this time. I was keeping my mind as clear as it can be. As he was talking about the treatments that the patients and criminals went through. My mind went back to Cadie again.

Two of them, I knew personally that Cadie went through. As he was explaining about the doctors putting people in water, while they were going crazy. It was to keep them under control. And of course something kind like the shock therapy that they went through too.

A brief image of her on a table with a helmet came to my head. I shook the images out. As we kept on listening to him till he came to the death count. Which shocked me greatly. Speaking up this time.. "Your telling me this place has over a thousand of deaths?" I asked. He nods and went on talking. But at the moment. Stopped.

"Are you guys sure that your'e alright with this information?" He asked. I Nodded. "Yeah, I mean we are fine. Just shocked on how all this stuff happened." I said. I was way over shocked actually, but also I was trying to keep from thinking of Cadie.

"Give me a second please. Let's take a break from this." I said to the man, then to Nick and Aaron. They nodded. The guy was sort of confused. "Was it something I said?" He asked. I shook my head. "No man, it's just well... We didn't thought it will be this dark." I said.

He nodded. "A lot people say that, when it comes to personal to you guys." He said. Hinting how I was kind of behaving. Even though I seemed to be ok, camera wise. Inside me. I am literally holding back the images and thoughts in my head. Also, the thoughts on what would happen if she did died? Like these patients and those who were missing in her old mental psycho hospital.

I nodded, then walking away. I went to get my phone, but stopped as I was going the press the button. What she is sleeping? I thought. "Zak, are you ok?" Nick asked. I nodded. "Yeah, just not sure what to think on this. I wished to have Cadie here with us tell us part of her dreams. She wouldn't tell me anything about them. I just know she is dreaming of her hell instead of this one. Or possibly both."

But then stopped for a minute. "She looked confused on why she is getting them. But she told me. Those dreams of her in her old hospital. Was the memories she had lost when she left the place." Nick nodded. "Maybe we should stop for a while Zak. Your getting to personal due to Cadie." "Yeah, I think it's a good idea. We'll leave off after we get back. I want to check on Cadie."

Nick nods. We left for the time being. Cause I knew Nick also wanted to see if Cadie was ok.

As we got into the hotel. I went to my room. Which was joined between bathrooms. So I can go see or check on Cadie if I felt like it. Going into her room. I peaked to see it very dark in there.

I went to walk towards the bed, but cursed as I hit something. "Fuck!" I hissed. I saw Cadie sleeping in the bed. Curled up like a cat. I sighed, for a moment. "What I am going to do Red?" I asked out loud.

Nick came in soon after, to check on her. I looked at him "She's sleeping." I said. "I was sleeping." She replied back. Watching her sitting up, through what light that was coming through her room. I noticed she was wearing something else.

"Why didn't you wear that last night?" I asked, hinting the bathrobe around her small body. She shrugged. "My cousins packed it, I forgot it was in there. Why would I wear something like this in a rubbish heap like that.." she fired back. I blushed at this.

So she was sort of back to her old self. She yawns. "So are you guys done today or not? Cause you finished early if you did." She said. I shook my head. "We um..We took a break and came to see how your feeling." I said. Nick was watching me as I was talking to her. "Is the place that bad?" she asked. I Stopped for a minute.

"In a way it is yes." 'also it go to personal cause of you.' I didn't say it but my mind did. She was looking down at the moment. Getting up with shaky legs. I went to her and help her steady herself.

"Do you want me?" she asked. I choked at this request. Cause of the words went both ways. "No we don't.. We're fine Cay." Nick said. Saving me also keeping me in line. I thank him for that. "I'll be going to see Aaron ok Zak. Behave yourself." He hissed at me. I nodded.

Closing her door, leaving me alone with her. "So how are you feeling?" I asked. As she was getting something to eat. Which was sunflower seeds. "I still feel worse then before. I don't know what is wrong with me. I was fine before we left." She said. I nodded.

"Do you need a doctor?" I asked. She shook her head. "I'll be fine. I am just cold very cold." I sat on her bed. Taking her with me. She flinched slightly when I did "Sorry....... If you want I can help with the cold." I said. She shook her head, laid her head on me.

"The cold feels like it's deep inside of me. No matter how hot it is. I can't get warm." I Nodded, then moved my hand on her shoulder and arm. To rub it lightly to keep a friction on her. "Do you do this to Carrie?" She asked. I shook my head the smiled.

"Sometimes. Not always. I give her a bare body rub down." I said with sly remark. She blushed at this. She was going to get up. I held her down. So she was now laying on my lap her head was anyways. "Stay and rest. We are on break anyways. I wanted to make sure you sleeping after I leave." I said.

She was watching me through the room. It wasn't too dark now, but enough for her not to be in pain. "Why are you like this towards me Zak? Shouldn't you be like this with Carrie?" she asked. I shook my head. Carrie was the reason why I am doing this.

"She's the one telling me to look after you. I keep my promises. We do care for you and so does she and Nick's wife too." She nodded. Then shivered at this time. "Still cold?" I asked. She nods. I did what I did last time. Rubbing her arm to warm her up.

As I did, I stopped at her hand to touch it and look at it. "I hate my scars still." I felt move so her back was showing to me. A small brief image of her naked, with a couple scars on her back due to the doctor raping her.

I shook my head then moved at this. Thinking clearly, I moved. She jumped at this sudden move it. "Sorry.. I just....... uh..." Her bathrobe had slide down when she did that. Her breasts were peaking. She blushed slightly, then covered them up again.

"I have seen to much in this lifetime sweetie." I said. Without thinking. I shook my head. "I need to go ok. We'll see you at the end of the day alright." I said. She nods. Feeling slightly hurt and embarrassed. "Alright. Sorry about the flashing it's just that you um.....Got personal with me." I felt sad at this.

"Yes, indeed to personal..I'll see you later." She nods, I then left her room. Taking care of her door, so light wont hurt her. I then left her for the rest of the day. With all new image stuck in my head. "Jail bait Zak. Jail bait." I reminded myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes I did have Cadie 22 years old. But must remember. She is 22 in season 1. at season 9 she would be now 28 give a take. Also I am keeping Zak and Cadie friends still for right now... But it will change after this season and or story. Still debating if I should keep going the way it is or write it as a two Story parter story.. With them actually being friends to end up as something more then down the road.

If I do it will change from there on out due to Zak's mind and dreams later on down the road. Also may include sex later on..Too. I am still wanting her and Zak as friends. But Zak having a slight crush on his friend.