Status: Going to be adding or taking some things out of the chapters and stories...Just fixing it up as I keep writing out the last few chapters.

My Celtic Angel

Abandoned Psychiatric Hospital: Filler Chapter

Zak's POV Again..

The first day done. I was sitting in my room alone, thinking about what I am going to with myself. If Carrie was with me, now. She would of helped me with the problem we are having.

Shaking my head, I looked for a minute or two in my room. I promised Carrie, I would look after her. Even if we did leave each other, she would want to me keep Cadie with us and look after her.

The bathroom door opens, I looked again to see Cadie looking at me sadly. "What's wrong?" I asked, my body going on high alert. She was blushing in the dark, I didn't have to see it. But I knew she was. "I- I .. I Keep on hearing someone walking in the hallway." She said.

I smiled softly at this. "Getting nightmares again too?" I asked. She nods. I motion her to come and lay next to me. She was still in her bathrobe, but was wearing something under it. "I don't want to be his Zak..." She said to me. As she was against me. I wrapped a arm around her.

"Who?" I asked. Maybe she might tell me a little bit of her dreams, not to mention a little bit of the hospital she was in. I knew from the dreams, but I want to know from her. She was quiet this time and thinking. I can feel her body heat next to me so it means she has a fever.

"Is Danny hurting you?" I asked, protectively. She shook her head. "No... I don't want him to find me. I don't want to be his whore.. I don't to be a striapach." I nodded. Finally got who he was. "Your not one sweetie. He wont have you. Not when I am with you." She nods, but the shivered. I rubbed her back at this.

"Can I stay here?" She asked. I nodded. "Until your asleep, then yes." I said. I felt her move closer. Possibly trying to keep herself warm. Since she was still cold feeling. I took a deep breath when I felt that shock again, but then let go of the air. I wrapped my arms around her, to keep her warm.

As I did, then waited for the girl to sleep. When doing so, I took a deep breath again, then smelled her hair again. Her scent and perfume was tickling my nose, and feel tingly, just like her shocks. Shaking my head.

"Red, how old where when you lost a child?" I asked. Without thinking, not that that she heard me at the time. But it was worth a shot. I looked at her, to see her sleeping finally.

Without thinking I pulled her closer to me again. Then started to fall asleep again, with her. Once more I can't move her again. But, I promised I wont take advantage her. So if we slept together. It wont be well...Sexually.

Besides, I don't think she could handle that kind of thing anyways. Since she was raped. Shaking my head. I looked at her one last time before falling a sleep as well.

'No sooner, I was half way sleeping. I was woken by something in the room. I took a moment to look and see who had opened the bathroom door between mine and Cadie's room.

Looking next to me, to see Cadie sleeping but had moved very close to me. At this time. My body went on high alert all the sudden. Something was not right. I looked around again. "Who is there!" I demanded.

Seeing no one in the room. I looked at her one last time. Carefully without waking the sick redhead. I went to go see who was in her room this time. Every step I took away from Cadie, the more it felt my body was stinging like hot pins pricking my body.

Turning on the light in her room. I saw no one there. Looking around once more. I checked her room. No one was here. Yet why I am feeling like this. Maybe it's just my nerves cause of this location and with Cadie being sick. It took a toll on me. Not to mention Carrie too.

I went to her hotel door. Checked to see it was locked. It was oddly. After finishing this up. I went to go back into my room. A sick feeling came through me again. Very sick, that I wanted and can taste the vomit that I wanted to throw up.

Going through the bathroom. I then was met with a body running to me. Being startled. I punched at who ever ran into me, in the darkness. I knew it wasn't Cadie's body that did. So I didn't have to worry that I hit her.

The person who I hit, struck back at me. By shoving me back into the bathroom. I grunted, as I hit the wall and the bathroom. I pushed back at the person too. Then hit him again. I knew it was a guy. Due to well, his body. I looked at the bed in my room.

Cadie was still sleeping. This got the guys attention. He went towards her. I went after him for it. Since my body was high alert, as well making me want to protect her. "Stay the hell away from her." I said in a dark tone.

I shoved him, which caused him and me to start fighting this time. He grabbed me, starting the punch me. I shoved him off me this time. Then gave him a couple punches too. "You came in the wrong room. Also messed with the wrong person." I hissed in a warning.

He shoved me back, by hitting me in stomach. I grunted landed against the wall. He went towards her again. I ran after him again. Shoving him into the dresser in the process. "I said, stay the fuck away from her. She is mine!" I said protectively.

This made the guy laugh, that is how I knew who it was all sudden. It hit me. Just like he did, when shoved me back too, as he kicked me in the leg. I ended up falling on top of Cadie who was now wide awake. Due to my body falling on her's.

She and I both looked at the person. She screamed at this. Making him run for it. I took this moment. To trip the bastard. Me and him both came down hard on the floor, as I slammed into him. His head bounced on the floor.

"Why are you here Danny?" I was shaking in rage. "I told you not to fuck with Cadie." I hissed. He laughed at this. "Cadie turn the light on, then close your eyes." I said back to her. She did what I told her.

Turning the light on, It was in fact Danny. Who was bloody due to my punches, but mostly his nose due to it hitting the dresser.

Something caught my eye in his hand. "Stealing aren't we Danny? Stealing and trying to rape Cadie?" I hissed then went to grab her bag from him. This made him attack me back. He sent a direct hit in my side.

Making me fall off and roll away in pain. I groaned at this. Trying to get up again. As he was doing so. I saw a flash of red, then Danny was back on the ground again. Shocked all three of us were.

Cadie, had landed on Danny. Causing him to crash backwards. Cadie's legs were outside of his body trying to her best to hold him down. With her little body. Shocked, at this still. Danny over came his shock, then struck Cadie.

Who was shaking as well too, cause of what she had done. She didn't see the slap, he gave her. Knocking into her head. Caused her to flinch. "Get off me you filthy redheaded whore." He said in a dark tone. My body went hard at this tone.

Fuck me! I hissed, Getting up. As best I can. He struck her again, but as he did this. Cadie fell off him. He then growled in a dangerous tone again. "I'll teach you...." He said, getting on top of her. "I'll teach you how to take care of a bitch that needs beating." He hissed.

That was when I went after him. He started attacking her, by hitting her. My anger got to the boiling point. Cadie's screams rang out through my ears, as he hit her again. As his hands went to her neck.

Cadie scared, kept trying to fight him. But can't. I sent him a kick to his side. He flinched at this. Tossed me off him, As I hit him back too. Cadie doing her last choice. She bit down on his hand, that was close to her mouth.

This caused him to scream out in pain. "I'll kill you." He said, in a dark hiss. She fainted at this time as his hands got tighter. I hit him a second time, as I shoved him off of her. Rolling on top of him. I pinned him down. Punched him and kept on doing so.

I wanted him to die? A dark feeling came inside me.. I wanted Danny to die. I stopped. Picking him up. I slammed him into the wall. "Look what you did to her!" I said. "Why did you do it? Huh?" I slapped him.

Then grabbed his head, to make him look at Cadie's body. "Look what you did to her?" I then shoved him over away from the wall he fell at this time. "Come near her ever again. Touch her again. I'll break your fucking neck next time." I hissed. He glared at me. "Fuck you Zak! Bitch had it coming to her. It's only way a bitch needed to behave." I was shaking at this time.

Picking him up. I slammed him again, only the door to my room. Opening the door. "IF I ever see you around us again. I'll do more then call the cops on you. I'll simply kill you. Your fired. Now get the hell away from me. Before I change my mind." I said. He smirked at dark smile.

"To bad Zak... I would of loved to have fucked her, right in front of you." MY eyes were seeing red at this. "I would of fucked her, while you watched her pretty redhead get's smashed in." I didn't have to say anything. Before, I hit him again. A random punch came out of no where, landed him in the stomach.

I looked at Cadie, who was shaking badly. But also Nick had hit him too at the same time she did in his stomach. She glared at him. As he did the same. I pulled her away from him.

As he took off running. Nick almost went after him. "Leave him Nick. He's not showing his face again.." I Was still shaking. Cadie was just as bad, if not worse.

Bringing her and Nick in my room. I removed her bathrobe, to check her body. She was still wearing something under it. "Are you alright? What hurts?" I asked, her. Not paying the attention to her body. Except for where she was hit at.

She wasn't speaking to me. She was shaking up. "Cadie? Fuck she is in shock." I said, taking her arms. I started to rub them lightly. Making her shake her head. "I'm going to be sick." She said. With out any warning. Cadie puked.

Nick and I had grimaced at this. She got woozy afterwards, then well fell. Groaning in pain. As me and Nick was trying our best to sooth her, as she started to cry due to the pain.

-

Cadie's POV

The next day came. I was tired, as ever if not worse. Zak and Nick didn't get any sleep last night. They stayed up in case, Danny came back. Me and Zak were dressed and sitting in my room.

Zak shocked me on what he said. "I am going to regret this sweetheart, but I want you to come with us today." He said, he was hesitating over this. I can tell. I watched him, through the darkness in my room.

"Why say that?" I asked, he shook his head. "I just....I don't want you here while I am away. Nor the guys." he said, my face went red at this. I was getting another feeling from his tone.. "Your regretting it though." He nods. "Trust me I am. But I rather have you with us, then hear alone." He wasn't done talking to me yet.. "Well you stay with us if you find out where we are going?" He asked.

I took a moment to nod my head. "Aye! I am part of this team Zak. What ever has you lads scared? I can handle it." He took my hand at this. Making me blush as well again. "I wish you wont say that Cadie. Well you hate us for it?" He asked. I got a bad feeling in me again. I shivered at this. As I pulled my jumper closer to my body again.

"Is there a reason to hate you?" I asked. He didn't answer me. "Zak. What ever it is. I can do it, let's not forget I have medicine that can help." He shakes his head. "Not this time sweetheart and for how long. How long well it last for you."

I felt chills when he said this to me. He sounded very troubled by this location. I took a deep breath. "Are you sure that you want me with you?" I asked, he's been behaving weird last few days. Like he did something wrong, and he can't fix it.

He wasn't talking to me for a long moment. He was busy thinking and it was very heavy thinking too. I got up this time. Blushing very badly, I ended up hugging him. His body went hard for a moment, then it relaxed as I stayed this way.

He ended up holding me back, for the moment. "What choices do I have sweetie." He said finally. I felt him breathing, then took a deep breath of air. As doing so I caught scent of him. I was unaware of Zak doing the same thing too.

We then looked at each other in the dark room. Watching each other's eyes. Reading what the other can be thinking of. I was scared to tell the truth. They never told me where we are going to have our investigation at.

Zak was pulling me closer to him. Since I was standing up and between his legs to hug him. Then made me set down on one his leg and his lap. The door came open and that was how Nick found us.

He looked at us, then said. "Are you ready to go you two?" He asked, his tone was very different. Then again, it had changed since Danny had hit me. Danny was one of the reason, but then so was Zak too. They were fighting this morning over me.

Zak looked down at me, then picked me up off him. Keeping his hands on my waist he nods. "I think so." he said quietly. He then looked me up, then down. "I think you should keep your jacket on. Keep your hair around neck." he said, taking in the dark area where Danny had hit me, or tried to strangle me.

I nodded, then we left for the location.
-

We were in the van. Driving to where we are going. As we are getting close, I was feeling cold and sick all over again.

I shook again, as a chill went through me. A bad feeling. A warning I thought. I went to get my medicine in the bag, but noticed something was wrong. "Oh no!" I said, out loud.

Zak was watching me, then asked "What's wrong?" he kept on doing this a lot lately. I blushed at this, then shook my head. "I lost my medicine. I think I forgot it in the hotel." I said. Zak looked at Nick who was driving.

"Do you want us to go back?" he then asked, I shook my head. "I'll be fine." He gave me a quick brief look, that made me shiver. "I promise, I am good." He nods.

Leaving me be for now. I went back to thinking back on my dreams. I hated to lie to Zak, but it was best not telling him what I am dreaming of again. Nothing but pain, darkness, cold and loneliness was all I felt.

Also I felt like I was going to go crazy. What's scary, I am starting to see myself screaming and fighting for my life again. Like I was when I was being drowned in water. As a way to keep me calm, also a cruel way to torture me. I was placed in a cold tub filled with water. Hands holding me down, as I try to fight for my life.

Shaking my head, I try to clear my mind. As doing so I noticed where we are at now. As we drove up. I went pale, I felt sick, shaking my head. "Wh- whe- Where ar-e we?" I asked. Looking at the huge wide buildings.

Zak who was watching me still. Looked away from me at the time. "We are um.. Were investigating an old asylum...It's called the Essex County Hospital Center.." I shook my head at this.

Nick stopped the van, I looked at Nick, then Aaron. Who gave me a soft, yet pity sympathy look. "IS this a joke?" I asked, in pitched voice. Shaking my head, it has to be. "You heard of this place?" Zak asked. I nodded, as my body was shaking all over again.

"Nick, tell me this is a joke." I said, feeling hurt by this. He didn't answer me. I then looked at Zak. "I trusted you.." he didn't look at me, this time. They wont look at me. "I wish it was one, but it's not Cay." Nick said suddenly.

"Are you going to be..." Zak didn't finish what he was going to say, of course I wasn't going to be ok.. Then it hit me. "This is why you wouldn't tell me? This is why you told me to stay home?" I asked. Zak nods.

" Yes, it is why we didn't want you to be here with us." He said. I wanted to cry, I wanted to panic. It was long sense abandoned, but I can hear those screams unlike them. "Yet you made me come anyways." He nods. Then became a leader and boss, instead of my friend.

"We need to do this Cadie. I am aware of what had happened. But we must do what we must do. That goes into haunted mental insane asylums and hospitals." " Cause of me being sick! Your thinking it was fine, cause I've been claimed' sick. Using me to get what you want." I said. Shaking my head, I wanted to cry. "I trusted you Zak." With that I got out the van, then walked off. Leaving the guys behind as I did so.

While doing this, Zak let out a "Fuck!" I dug around into my bag again, to see if I can find anything that can help me not panic. Till he came back to talk to me. "Go away. You caused enough pain for me." I hissed.

He didn't stop. "I know. I am sorry, I wished I didn't let you come here with us. It's why I am being weird." He said. Shaking my head at this. "You should of told me from the start Zak. Dammit, Bloody hell. How the hell am I to trust tu." I said, "I know Cadie. I am sorry. You don't know how much I wanted to tell you this. But I couldn't figure out a way.. Danny set this up as a way to scare you away from us." I said.

I froze at this. "He knows Cadie. He knew that you were claimed to be sick. He wants to get rid of you, by scaring you off." He said. He then placed his hands on me to keep from leaving him.

"I never told him anything, sweetie. Trust me on this." I shook my head at this. I trusted him, He knew, some how Zak knew what had happened to me. Yet why wont he just go and say it to me.

"You know already Zak...." "I know yes, I do. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what had happened to you.. Why you get sick so much, and had to take medicine in order to come over the pain you went through... The thing is Cadie. Your not sick. They were the sick bastards, not you."

He then took my hands into his. "Your not sick, they were sweetie. They did what they can to pick at your brain, in order make you believe you were sick and tortured you in the process.." I shook my head. "You don't know half of it Zak..." "I would if you tell me. You need someone to trust, you have me to trust.." He went soft at this. "You never had anyone to trust when your being raped and abused. By their damn minds. But you have me."

I moved away from him at this. I didn't know what to say. "I wish, I can change what had happened. But I can't. But I know that you can though. If you can do this location, this proves everyone you are not sick. You can over come this. You had me, Nick and Aaron. As well your medicine. If you want to afterwards, you can leave us after this lock down." He said.

"I'll leave it up to you. But we. I need you with us......"I nodded. I never had anyone that is willing to fight for me, to stay with them. Sure my family. But, never once. I had someone who would fight for me and fight with me.

"I'll do it. For them and those who died in hands of the doctors." He nodded. "That's all I want from you." He then gave me a kiss on the head. It was sort of normal for me. "But promise me this.." I nodded. Nick was right, I need to stop before one of us get's hurt. Zak pulled away from my head.

"I want you to let me know when you can't handle it anymore.. If you need to leave. We can do something for you." I nodded. "But it's meaning I am weak Zak." he nods, "But you don't have to be this way. Your not weak. Your strong, hell your the bravest lass I had ever met." I blushed at this.

"If your doing what your doing now, your a strong person." He said lastly. He pulls me into a hug. "I wont lie and say I am scared, but I am. I don't like this place as much as you do." he said. I hugged him back. We were aware of Nick and Aaron watching this.

I pulled away. "So what do you think. Do you want to get this finished? Bring closure to those who died in this pain you went through?" I took a moment or too. Then nodded. "I was going to tell you one day, Zak..." I saw him smile softly.

"I know sweetie. I'll wait till you do. When your ready." He brushed a couple tears away from my eyes, then hugged me. For this small moment, it felt like we're more then just friends and we were the only two in this dark world of ours. As I hugged him back too.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't want to do this at first, but went with it anyways. I wanted Zak to get even with Danny. Also I wanted Cadie to know the location, as well she knew Zak knows, but is waiting for him to tell her. But like Zak, he too is waiting for her to tell him also..To clear up what he had in his dreams, but as well comfort's Cadie in the process, since she didn't have that comfort while she went through at the time then, but is there for her now..

So next chapter and this one, Changes between Zak and Cadie's friendship slightly. As well the ending with Carrie and Zak, till after this location is done.
Oh and.

striapach- means whore.