Status: Going to be adding or taking some things out of the chapters and stories...Just fixing it up as I keep writing out the last few chapters.

My Celtic Angel

Abandoned Psychiatric Hospital p2

Cadie's POV

After Zak and I broke up our hug, we looked at each other for the moment. We then went back to the van. So we can figure what to do and wait for who we are meeting today to have a walk-through.

As we did, I kept on looking at the old forgotten insane asylum. When doing so I can't help but think back when I was in mine. This one can't be as dark, as the guys say it is.. Can it?

Shaking my head, I knew the guys wont ever get the chance to see and feel what I had felt. Despite Zak's helpfulness and Nick's understanding. I doubt they'll ever get to see what it felt like.

"Are you ready Caye?" Nick asked, as he was walking up to me. I didn't answer him at the time till, Zak came up to us placing his arm around mine. I then looked. "Huh?" I asked, getting me out of my head. I need to focus here and now. Not back then. I thought to myself in a harsh way.

"Are you ready Cadie?" Zak then asked, repeating Nick's question. I nodded. "Aye! I'm ready. I think." Parts of my brain was screaming at me for this, I promised myself never to set foot in any mental hospitals ever again. One was bad enough, I don't need to be in more....But then again. I wont be doing my job, or getting the closure I need too.

I sighed. "Beside's what choice do I have anyways." I said. Zak and Nick both looked at me. But didn't say anything. "Well you be alright if we go inside." I went pale as Zak said this to me.

"Ii- in- side?" I asked, in a rather foolish way. He nods but seemed to under stood why I said it, but reminded me anyways. "Yes, we are to go inside to mark down the hot spots. Also it's wise to make sure we wont get lost either. I heard this place can make a person go in, no offense but insane..If one doesn't know where to get out at or go." I nodded. But didn't speak on anything.

Zak stopped to think. "You don't have to come in with us, if you don't want to...." I shook my head. "No, No..It's fine... I'll go inside. Beside's unlike you guys. Your not connected to these places, like I am.. Not to mention my gift too." I said. Zak nods. Gives Nick and Aaron the ok to start filming us. As the man we are to be with shows up.

"Here take these." he said, handing me a respiratory mask. He had one and so did Nick and Aaron too. But I had a pair of goggles. "In case your eyes well bother you. You said your allergic to mold. Like sickly allergic right?" He asked. I nodded. A Smart person would ask me, why put myself where I can easily die.

"If you need air or to leave, we'll let someone take you back ok." He said, pointing at a man who was brown haired, with green eyes. With that we started to film all over again. I stood right by Zak's side like always. Wearing my mask as well my goggles. I noticed they were special kind. Due to my dilated eyes that I had gained over the years being stuck in a dark room all the time...

My hospital wouldn't let me have lights, cause they thought it would help me not see shadows or ghosts. Sadly, they were wrong. Also the sadistic rapist bastard of a doctor of mine took it as his way to torture me more. Why I have dilated eyes? I was lucky not to loose my eye sight the way I went through the treatments.

"So you guys know. Yes, Cadie is wearing a mask and goggles due to her being sick at this time. Say hi sweetheart." Zak said, I waved at Nick and Aaron. "We thought about putting her in a rubber condom at the moment." He said lastly, as a joke.

Causing me to roll my eyes. Not that Zak saw it or was it caught on film. Since it was hidden away.. "Behave Cadie, no need to roll your eyes at me." Zak teased, the guy who was giving us the tour smiled at this too.

I blushed, "Let's go already please." I said, under my breath. Zak nods hearing this small tone of mine. So now we start going to go inside hell. Well it's hell to me, no matter what way I saw it. It's not the hospital I was in. But it's still hell to me.

Every step I took; my feet felt like marmalade, my body felt cold and numb, I felt like I wanted to be sick as my stomach starts to act up on me, my chest felt like it's on fire and slowly I am starting to taste blood and death. Shaking my head to clear my mind. I looked at Zak, who noticed the quick movement I had done..

I choose to ignore it, for it's better for Zak's case. He must focus where we are at and listen to what the guys are telling him. "Don't worry about me, I am fine." I hissed. He nods, pulling me close to him. I felt his hand didn't leave my arm, as he kept me walking.

I stopped however, which caused me to trip almost on Zak. I heard something. I went to look around where we are at. Zak begins to talk and listen to the man who was leading us the way to where we might be later on. I got distracted at the time again, I felt pain all sudden in my lungs. I started to cough a little bit. This made everyone look at me again. As I kept on coughing it felt like water was rushing into my lungs again.

I blushed, I waved them to go ahead. Zak and the guys went ahead, after I made sure. They know I was going to be alright.

After they left I pulled my mask off, so I can cough some more. Bad idea, the smell of old medicine hit my nose, mold, dust and other smells. Which I hoped wasn't from human waste. Shaking my head. I coughed some more, till I had to get rid of the pain in my lungs.

I felt a hand on me, or through me. I screamed at this. Turning around, I noticed a woman in white looking at me. I took a step back at the time. "Are you lost dear? You should be in your room now." She said. Her eyes were a bluish gray color, with blond hair. "No...I am not.. I just fine..I am not" I shook my head.

"I reckon your mistaking this. I am not from this place." I said. She then walked away, till she faded away. Shaking my head. "I am going to hate this." I said, to myself. I placed the mask over my mouth then went to go find Zak, Nick and Aaron.

Zak looked at me, as soon I found them. Waiting for me to reach them, he gave a look asking if I was alright. I nodded. "Had wee coughing fit, I'll be fine." I fibbed, and Zak noticed it too. But decided to not to keep pushing.

He was sure a strange man, I thought. A couple months ago, I was hating him and he was brooding and grumpy. Till now we are friends, mates. Even before this, Zak had always known when I wasn't alright. How is this happening. I don't know why. Maybe it's cause he knows and understood what I went through.

I shook my head, kept on walking next to him, as we kept on moving deeper into the old forgotten hospital. As we got further down, we kept getting into dark spaces and energy. I didn't like it one bit down here.

Zak once again, noticed it. He didn't speak, just took hold of my arm. Moving me up ahead of him. I am not sure why. He starts talking to our guide, on where we are. I think it was to put him at ease, I suppose. So I left it alone.

As he started to talk about this spot, he ends up putting his nose into his shirt. Pointing at the sign. I looked as best as I can. It's a warning for asbestos. "You didn't tell me this." I hissed at him. He who was pointing at it again. Making sure Nick or Aaron got this sign in. "We well.. Didn't know about either." he said finally.

Explains why I have a mask now. "Want my mask for the moment?" I asked. He smirked at this, then shook his head. "No thanks sweetie. Your sick, you'll get sicker if you take it off." He said. I nodded. We kept on going, as doing so. It got much darker the further and deeper we went. I felt like I was trapped.

My eyes blinked once or twice. Taking the goggles off to see a little bit more. I started to get a flash back..

-Flashback-
'I felt trapped, I couldn't get out. No matter what. I kept on running and running as fast as I can. In nothing but a paper nightgown, I kept on running. As I heard footsteps coming towards me. I panicked at this.

'Come back Jennie my pet. You must have your medicine now.' Doctor Ivan Tylers said, as he was calling to me. I ran again. I don't want to be found again. I ducked down into a room that had bed. A person was sleeping on it. She was a dark lady with curly like hair. She was around her mid 30's.

Doctor Ivan came running past the door, that I just came in. I tried to keep my breath under control. As her hand came down. I let out and small sound cross between a small shriek and hum. To keep from screaming... "It's alright child. He's gone now Sugar." She said. I looked up over her bed, he was gone. I looked at her. She was a very nice lady. She gave me a soft smile, her eyes were filled with light through her dark brown eyes.

"Thank you, my name is Gwenny. But you can call me Gwen" I said. She smiled at the name. "I Never had company before. Come and sit for a while. My name is Cecile. Cecile Wilde, nice to meet you ." She said. I smiled slightly too, but then it went away. I looked at the door. "It's best to not go out there hun. He isn't very happy that you slipped away." She said, I went red at this. "Don't worry. I wont hurt you, nor well I make him come get you." she said I nodded.

"Why are you here? I mean, not to be rude but. Your not sick like me." I said. She smiled sadly, her eyes didn't spark at the time either. "I am I fear. I keep on seeing my families ghosts... My son and husband." She then removed one hand that was under the blankets.

It was bandaged up, I can see light red scarring up her arm. Where the bandage didn't cover. "I lost them in a car fire. Ever since then I couldn't coupe. I was sent here, after I tried to be with them." She said in shame. I felt sad at this, pretty lady.

"I am to stay here my whole life." She said softly. I nodded at this. "I am too...My family wont come get me.. I um..." I looked at the door again. Ducked down the hide just as four doctors came running int the door. "It's best you leave sugar. I don't want you get hurt by that wicked doctor. I wished they got rid of him." She said, I felt a rise in anger from her.

"Did he um..." I blushed at this, rubbing at my arm that was raw due to me scratching it, after he had touched me. "No...Heavens no. He wont touch me, the man is a racist moron. He don't even come into this room....You though, I am feeling sorry for.. He seems to have his eyes out for you." I shivered at this. As she told me this true thing.

"Can I stay here for a while longer?" I asked. She nods, then smiled. "Just be careful so you wont get caught and you can come see me too." I smiled at this too. She was my very first friend I had. Well...IN a sense.

- End of Flash back_

I was brought back to reality, as Zak placed a hand on me to stop me from walking. I looked and went pale at the signs I am seeing. 'Death is that way' arrows pointed towards where we are going. More words on the walls. To Death, to Devil and Hell.. I shook my head. I felt sick again.

I backed away from this, Zak stopped me from doing so. I shook my head at this. As he was talking. I was aware we were being filmed. I didn't care. I don't want to go any further.

After Zak made his statement, then kept walking with me in his hands. I stopped in front of him. I Mean stopped. "Cadie, let's go." He hissed under his breath, I wont listen. I felt fear all sudden. Oh no, not now. I thought.

I shook my head. "I don't want to...I can't....It's too dark." I said, not that the camera's heard me. Since my voice was very muttered and light through the mask. "Come on, let's get going." He pushed me forward with his body this time. I froze again.

He groaned at this. "Cadie, come on. Let's get this finished up alright. Faster we get through this, the sooner you don't have to be here." He is baiting me. Why did he have to bait me? At this moment, Zak decided to be the boss and leader side this time.

I with a sigh of defeat, I did what Zak told me to do... He kept me in front still. Pushing me, keeping me on moving so I wont stop. I want to run, but another side.. Wants to stay, be here for them. Those who died, like Cecile.

"Flashback'

I was sneaking back into Cecile's room. I was raped by Ivan, the very first time.. My body was shaking, I was hurting. I was dizzy, I felt sick, he had drugged me. I knew he did. I fought as best I could, but then he drugged me. When he was done with me, he just lets his seeds of sin lay on my stomach. Then he left. I was hurting still afterwards, scared and confused.

"Cece." I called out, she looked at me as she sitting next to her window and chair. She was the only one allowed with a chair. Others like me didn't get chairs. She was let out a sound of anger and dismay as she saw me.

"My god, what have they did to you." she said. I was feeling faint, she took my side carefully sitting me on the bed, that was when I fainted. I came to with her looking me over. Checking my body, I was naked in front of her, as she was seeing what was hurting or not.

"I am so sorry child. I Wished it was me instead of you." She said. I was sixteen, when I was raped the first time by him. When she was alive. "Wha? wha?" I couldn't speak. I then rolled over then started to get sick.

She places a cool rag on my head. "Your alright child. Your alright." She said. She kept on looking me over, I was bleeding still. Why was I bleeding? "Why I am?" I asked, blushing very badly, I felt dirty. Feeling his hands touching me, while he inside me. I felt sick, I was sore. I felt weak.

"Every virgin goes through this hun.. When you have sex in life or get married in your case, you well sometimes bleed when you loose your...Innocence.. I fear, he took it from you hun." She said. Sitting me up. She found me a new paper gown, It was big on me. But it's keeping me from being exposed even more.

"How do you feel?" She asked. I shook my head. "I don't know. I felt dizzy, I try to fight him from touching me. But he um...He." I started to cry, as she comforts me. "Sshh. It's alright.. Your alright."
We stayed for a while longer, till I stopped crying. I had fallen asleep on her bed.

But that would be the last time I saw her again. I was woken up by sharp sting on my face. I looked up I saw Doctor Ivan. He had a mad look in his eyes. He had slapped me. "A Bad girl get's smacked for running away Jennie...Are you a bad girl?" He asked. I shivered at this, Trying to get up, but can't.

"Cecile!" I cried out, my hands were tied to her bed. I screamed out her name over and over again. The man laughed at me. "That witch had it coming to her...She had it coming since she first saw me....." I blocked out the words he started to call her. I knew what they were, I heard them from time to time in Louisiana, from people who still didn't really like black or different colored skinned people.. I was taught better by my da and grandda.

I started to cry. "No...Don't call her that. She's my friend." I said, trying to fight again. He took his hands on me again. I felt and smelt his breath on me. As he kept on touching me. I try to move from him. But can't I cried as he raped me again.

"Cecile..." I said over again, as I kept trying to call her. But then it's when I saw her. With a soft smile sitting in her chair. She gave me a sadden looked, whispered in a hush tone say sorry. Then she was gone.

I shook my head, crying.'

End Flash back.

"Cadie, are you alright?" Nick asked, I had been shaken by Zak. Who was standing in front me. "What?" I asked, with tears down my face. "Are you alright?" Zak then asked. I didn't answer them, at the time.

I looked at Zak, then begged him to not let me tell him. He is going to ask if I want him to or not. We kept on walking through out the whole. I kept on getting lost in my own fog.. That by the time we were done. We were driving back to our hotel.

I was now on the seat of the van, with Zak sitting in the back with me. My head was propped up, on his lap. As my body was on it's side. . "Who is Cecile?" He asked. I wont talk to him.. He kept on pushing and pushing and looked where it I am at now.

He sighed, then let out a curse between "Fuck me and shit!" Nick looked in the back, he didn't like how I was so close to Zak's pants and legs. Being like Delcan now, Nick said. "Keep it down Zak." He said. Causing Zak to glare at him. "Shut up bro!" He fired back. Not in the best of mood either.

I ignore the two again. Trying to wrap my mind around this place and the place I used to be in. Why now? Why now? I thought. I felt a wave of sickness hit me all the sudden. Zak who was resting his hands over my eyes, kept me from my eyes hurting. I shot up all the sudden. Causing him to hiss at this cause I nearly squashed his bullocks. But he held my head down again. I panicked again.

"Ease up Red, this is not a good look right now." I heard him say. "Let me up, or I'll heave my stomach on your pants and lap." I growled in a warning. He let's me up. "Stop the van Aaron now!" He demands. Aaron had stopped the van then opened the door for me, as I went to vomit.

I was shaking very badly, I kept on puking. I felt Zak's hand on my back, them moved where my hair was at to hold it back. "Sorry Red." he said, to me. He started to rub my back lightly in circles. I got dizzy all the sudden, Zak wrapped his arms around my middle to keep me from falling. I kept on puking again.

"Let it all out sweetie." he said softly. I started to cough at the smell of bile. Zak looked over to see if I was done. "Christ! Your bleeding slightly." He said, looking at my nose now. Once he spotted the blood mixed into my vomit. Taste of bile and blood was in my mouth. I wanted to puke again.

"I wish..I was....." I didn't answer it, cause I fainted at this. While Zak was trying to talk to me.

Zak's POV

I was in Cadie's bed room, as I had her lay in my bed in the other room. She passed out after puking up acid and blood. I wanted to find her medicine before to night's lockdown.

"Fucking hell!" I said out loud, I can't find anything in her bags. Nothing. I sent Nick and Aaron to get her at least something so she can at least, sleep better. If not make her stop getting sick. But sad truth. "I am going to kill that fucking asshole." I swore again. I wanted to find Dan now. I felt stupid to let him go. He took her medicine. I know it.

He had her bag. He took those pills. I don't know what he did with them. I went out on a rant. "Why her? Why the fuck did he want to hurt her so badly?" I wanted to hit him again. "What did she do to get this fucked up life?" I asked myself all the sudden. "Why did I get these dumb ass dreams of her? Why did it have to be her? Why didn't she..." I stopped at that...'why didn't she die' a voice said in my brain.

'If she was dead, then she wont have to be suffering like this' the voice said, it sounds like the doctor that caused her this pain. I shook my head, then fallen down on her bed at the moment. To get over what I said.

I don't want her dead, I don't want her to suffer either. I should of listened to her, by making her go while she had the chance. But I wont listen. I shook my head, then noticed Cadie standing in the bathroom door way.

She wasn't happy... She was crying again. A thought came to me. Who was Cecile? She said it out loud during the interview, we had. I noticed she wasn't herself, she was remembering again. Who was this Cecile? I thought.

"What's wrong?" I asked, looking up at her, then laid my head down. She shook her head. "Tell me hun. Do you feel cold? Hot? Do you need something for your headaches?" I asked. She then moved to lay next to me again. Her body was very very hot. She was sweaty too.

'Not good Zak you know what you heard' my inner voice said to me again. She is so sick, cause she don't have her medicine. "Why not take a cold shower, it well help the fever." I said. She shook her head. Scooting closer, I felt her rump against my hips. I did my best to ignore her body.

"Cecile was my friend, while I was in the insane asylum." She said, in the dark. I moved her since her butt was still partly against me. I rolled her over, so she was resting her head on my chest. I was brushing her hair back.

The red curls were not curly, they were soaked and slightly stringy. That was when it hit me. She was telling me about something of her past. "Was she?" I asked. She nodded. "She was my first friend, she was to stay where I was cause she lost her family. Her son and husband. She wasn't able to leave the place." I felt her starting to cry.

"I ..I guess she was one of those were missing?" I asked. She nods. "Lots of patients were missing. No one knew what had happened to them. I saw her ghost the day, Ivan rapped me the first time. He wouldn't touch her cause she was um.....Dark skinned." I nodded. That was enough for me to know.

"Well you be alright tonight if we did this lockdown?" I asked, She didn't answer me at the time. But was blushing. I smiled at this. Cause I noticed she took a moment to smell me. Not the first time. She did it this morning too.

I then wrapped my arms around her. "I don't think I can... I want to be strong for those who suffered, but I can't even get pa...." I stopped her from talking, my placing my finger on her lips. "We can do it tomorrow alright. I think your right on this. Also it well be to much on your mind and body...This is personal for you I know." I then hugged her.

I saw her look at me. "How did you find out about me?" she asked, I stopped for a minute. "I um..." Should I say it or not? I thought. I then looked at her once more. "If I tell you wont think it's stupid right?" I asked. She shook her head.

"I wont Zak. I want to know why you know I was in the insane asylum?" I felt her hot body on mine again. I sighed, then rubbed her back at the moment. "I had a couple dreams. A while back....Before we met you.. I didn't know what it was about. I had Jeff look into it. To see what I dreamed was a real a thing." I saw her look down at her stomach her hand was moving there, so I took it from her.

"I know it's weird. But I had dreams of you. When you were there. I know I wont know how much pain you went through. Or, how the patients in this place we are at now went through either. But I saw the pain in your eyes and hear it through your cries in my dreams." I felt her shake again.

"Sweetie?" I asked. She didn't answer me. She was still shaking, 'fuck' "Cadie are you alright?" I asked. She nods, "I am sorry you had to go through that.....How many times have..." She said in her tears, as well mumbles. Yeah she is too sick to go tonight. We well do it tomorrow.. I thought.

"I let's say. I dreamt a lot. Enough to know you where with a child, how you lost your child and when you almost died. I also saw the ones of him..doing stuff to you." I said. I felt her go hard at this.

"I couldn't remember anything after I left the hospital. I went through a lot of...." "You don't have to tell me now sweetheart... You don't have to tell me anymore Cadence." I said to her. She looked up at me.

I smiled at this, noticed she was blushing. Or it was her feverish skin I saw. "How did you know my name?" She asked. I smiled once more. "Not a hard thing to think on Cadie. I mean, it's like like Katie or anything.. Beside's the doctor called you it in my dreams..." She blushes. "That is my name aye! I was named after me grandmam's twin sister, Guinevere Cadence. Cadence is my name and so is Guinevere." she said in a low whisper. I smiled at this secretly. She had a lovely name. I thought to myself. Also for another fact she is so opened up to me at this moment.

However sadly, I knew it's due to her fever at the moment. On why she was being like this in the first place. I sighed then placed a small kiss on her temple. "Go to sleep now ok. I need to get up so we can make plans for you tomorrow. Alright." I said. She nods. I got up this time, but she kept her hand on me. I smiled at this. "Making this habit with me sleeping with you.. I knew you liked me Red, but this will make Carrie jealous. Not to mention well...I know-" I felt her hit me with the pillow. A small one.

She was still red as her hair. I smiled at this. "Dontcha blow it already." I smirked at her snarky comment. God I Love this young lady... I mean as friend anyways. I shook my head. "So want me in bed with you? If you do then I need a pillow to keep me from getting your icky germs and body fluids on you.... "Cecile had let me lay down with her. When I had a chance to um escape my doctors. and tests." I looked down in shame... "Oh....That's why you ask me too or make me?" I finally got why she let's me sleep with her.

"Also I never had much sleep when I was over there anyways.." She said. I Nodded, then moved to lay next to her. "Didn't know when your going have him raping you or your treatments." I finished up her words., She nods. I felt her groan slightly.

"You alright?" I asked. She nods. "Why not take a shower before you sleep. That way it cool you down some." I said. She nods. Getting up, she does so slowly, then she starts to untie her bathrobe. She was wearing her long sleeved flannel plaid night shirt under her bathrobe. Taking that off, I started to shake my head. "OK..I think you should do that in the bathroom. I don't really mind a private showing. But this is too private. I seen you to much already." I said. A man in my shoes will kill me for this.

But I know Nick can walk in at any moment if Cadie did her strip tease. I shook my head, she nods slowly. "Sorry.."She said, I smirked at this. "Trust, me I don't wish to see were your freckles go." I try to make her mad again. I don't know why... But I did.

I saw her looking at me, in a curious way. I liked this look on her. I shook my head. "Why are you so strange Zachary?" I smirked at this. I got up at this time. "I don't know, but I don't mind it really. Being called that anyways." I saw her smile at me slightly. "Now, go take your bath or shower.. You need to keep that fever down some.. "Do you only want me to do this only so you can see me naked again?" She asked, I choked at this. "Wha?" I asked.

I saw the look she had again. "NO no.. I don't wish too. Once was enough for me. I don't wish to make your fan boys jealous by ogling at your body. When they are doing so too." Even though, I am doing that anyways...

Like I said, she was hot in her short redheaded ways. I know I would say wrong back then. But even though I did see her attractive. "Now go shower. Here's your towel this time....And take a shower or bath...If your cold I can warm you up..I um mean.. I can help you get warm." I said. Shaking my head.

She nods, but as she was about she got dizzy then tripped. I went after her to catch her, but we manage to fall anyways. Her body was under me again, I had grabbed a hold of her, but also her shirt too. I froze at this. Cause once again, I saw part of her body. Again. Boobs, well one of them since. I was between her breasts. My face was anyways..

We froze at this, Cadie who was red and hot. Well I think it's her fever mostly. I moved my face from her breasts, but manage to see them in a white tank top. That was soaked through due to her sweaty fever. She was perky also. But also I noticed something just above one breast, carefully. I moved my finger.

As this was happening, Cadie was watching me with shocked, yet feverish dilated eyes. I looked at the spot above her breast, it was a light scar. I noticed it was one. Like her arms. They were so light, hardly noticeable unless your like me then yeah, they were there. I moved my finger lightly across it then stopped to where it ended.

This kitten is a wildcat in the making.. I shook my head. "Sorry." I said, snapping my head back to where we are right now. I got up carefully off her. She was then helped up. She moves to close the shirt. "Why did you do that?" She asked. I shrugged. "Maybe cause.... Maybe I wanted to see more of them. Also you didn't stop me from touching it." I said. Shaking my head at this. "I am. Going to Nick's room and shower alright....I'll be back later on, cause I need to make plans for tomorrow...Call me when your down or about ready to sleep." I said.

'Be a man Zak, you saw what no man well ever get to see in their life time' a voice came back into my mind. I looked at Cadie, one last time. Then shook my head, then walked out of her room. This will be a problem. I already know it.. Seeing her body was once in a life time, but being this close well be hard for me.

"Dammit, why did I have to pick a hot teammate and a friend." I said, to myself as I was walking to Nick's room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes I know, but I love having Zak and Cadie be awkward slightly around each other. Next chapter well be a very dark chapter due to Cadie's memories flashing back while they do the lockdown...

Also I have a plan of what I am going to do with Zak, since he doesn't at the moment have anything bad happen to him yet.. But he well get something in the next chapter.