Status: Going to be adding or taking some things out of the chapters and stories...Just fixing it up as I keep writing out the last few chapters.

My Celtic Angel

Abandoned Psychiatric Hospital: The Lockdown

Cadie's POV

I was waiting for the guys to come to the van. I was sitting there, thinking back during the time I went to a mental hospital. I started to think how it all started, just like what my doctor said. I was remembering what I had forgotten.

To tell the truth, I wished I never had got the dreams in the first place. Now Zak knows for sure that I am the girl he had dreamed. Dreamed of, is that to be a good thing that he had or not? He said from the dreams he had, they were enough for him to know how much pain I had went through.

What bothered me more, he isn't turning away from me. Like most people would. I blushed lightly at this, then shook my head. No matter how many times Zak knows what had happened, to me still wont be the same till he feels the pain himself. That is something I don't wish for anyone to have. Not even Zak himself can't stand that I had went through.

Zak called me out of my thoughts. "Ready to go?" He asked, I nodded. Moving my legs to tuck them into my chest as they got in. I nodded. "Are you sure your alright with this? Once we do this we can't let you out." He said. He was watching me again, seeing if I changed my mind. "I'll be fine." I said finally. He sighed, then nods. He get's in the van lastly, then we left.

We then drove to the location. As this happened. I quickly swallowed down the last remaining of my medicine I had found. Those were my emergencies which wont really work but it was enough to make me not get scared easily.

But then I felt sick all the sudden again. I briefly, shook my head. Hearing my wee self as a child calling out for her da. I was twelve years old when I was taking away from my father. Going to be thirteen on February 2nd.

I felt the van stop, pulling me out of the fog again. My stomach was feeling worse now. "Let's get Cadie geared up. Also don't worry with the evps. Nick will take care of them tonight." I nodded. Since my voice was quiet and I wont be able to talk much, Zak decided for me to not do EVPs this time.

I pulled my breathing mask on first, before leaving the car."Ready to go Cadie?" Zak asked. I nodded. Looking at him. I asked. "Are you my Mummy?" Briefly. Causing Aaron to laugh a little bit at my comment.

What can I say, I've been dying to say the line for a while now. Zak shook his head. "Alright remember, let me know if your feeling bad. We can take a break. But can't leave." I nodded. I was aware I couldn't leave.

It well go against what we are doing, if we left or if I did in the middle of the lockdown. The guys went to bring stuff into the Old forgotten asylum. I stayed out, trying to clear my mind from what I had learned over yesterday as well. Try to make me focus here and now. Not in the past.

"Come on Red let's go now." Zak said. Coming up to me. As I was spacing off again. I shook my head "Huh?" I asked, he smiled softly. I blushed lightly at this. As he took his hand on my head. "Your still having a small fever. Are you sure your alright?" He asked. I nodded.

" I will be if your not touching my head.." I said, he nods remembering I don't like guys touching me. But since I was sick my body is fighting against my wishes. My body is missing the touch of another person's. So it's responding to Zak when he either hugged me or touch me.

I backed away slightly from him, then left him alone to keep on walking. Zak was some what confused on why. But then got it. "Sorry, Red. I keep forgetting about you not liking to be touched." he said, but then kept on going with what he said. "However, since you been sick the last few days. I guessed your body and mind was seeking the comfort that you needed. So it was only natural that you allowed me to be close to you, as your body and yourself seeks for mine and the comfort."

Said Zak, as he was trying to get the right words to say at the moment. That didn't sound like he was being sexual towards me. It took me a moment to remember what Zak said to me. He wont have Carrie for to long.

"Zak." I said, in a muffled voice. Zak looked at me. "Thank you for that by the way. I mean." He smiled at me again. "Someone has to look after you sweetheart. Might as well be Daddy now isn't that right princess." He said playfully. I once again blushed again.

I then stopped as, I got close to the door. Zak noticed this. "Come on Red, we must finish this lockdown. We need to start before we can finish it." He said. I felt something holding me back. Was it my nerves, a warning. I then tugged my mask off. Then vomited again.

This made all of the guys stop. Aaron slightly flinched at this, while Nick and Zak shared a look. "Are you good Cay?" Nick then asked, I nodded. Then shook my head. "No I can't..." I ended up not saying anything, Zak then sighed.

"Come on sweetie. Your one foot away from locking down with us... Let's show them your not afraid, give them the help they need." He said while baiting me. Why must he do this to me? I am being tortured, by things he only had saw in his dreams. He never felt the pain I had felt.

With that Zak, started to move me inside of the old mental asylum. As I kept on fighting him. "Come on Red. Let's go." He said, getting slightly pissed off. I glared at him, not that he saw me. "Give me a bloody break Zak. I am scared as hell..Don't you see that?" I hissed at him. He nods.

But didn't say anything. I felt my medicine wearing off on me. Or start too. I sat down on a old suit case, while the guys were setting up to film. I was feeling slightly dizzy as we waited for it get dark.

Then it started...Zak had all the lights turned off. Well the flashlights that was, they were putting on masks. As they were. Zak was talking to the camera, that Nick and Aaron was holding. Before getting his.

I sighed, then took a deep breath then got up. I am trapped in hell again. I thought, going towards Zak. While Zak was showing the viewers that it was very dark in this place. As doing so he said, he nearly hit me.

Went walking towards Nick, as he was putting on his mask.. In the process of showing how dark it was in here, he poked Nick in the eye. Causing Nick to curse lightly at this. Making Zak some what confused, leaving me asking. "What happened?" And Aaron laughing since he caught it all on the video camera.

I went to Nick and have a look at his eye, only to see it was ok. Just watering badly. He then gave a little joke. "It's the first time I cried on a Investigation." he said, trying to also make me feel better. As well laugh it off too.

We soon started our lockdown, as doing so we were leaving a certain area that we had started off at. At the time I was between Nick and Zak, as were going down a hall way. We stopped for a second.

Zak then panned his camera at me. "I need you to stay close next to me alright. Don't worry about the EVPs. Nick will take care of them, while your holding the digital recorders." He said, I nodded. Afterwards I heard something. As well the guys too. Zak asked for the Mel Meter to use, to get readings. Like always.

While this was going on. Zak started talking to the nurse or a any of the nurses for that matter. As he was saying so. He looked at me for a moment. "I know a girl who is..." He stopped very quickly on what he was going to say.. "I need help.... I Need a lot of help."

Deciding he'll use himself as bait to get their attention. He gave me a look over once more. I shivered at this, not cause of Zak. But something I was feeling around me.

That is till we heard a loud metallic bang. Causing me to jump and grab Zak's shoulders slightly. Cause it startled me. He turned around causing me to also, then backed up. As a way to push me back slightly behind him. As we started to all ask What was that?

I felt Zak started to talk, as I wouldn't let go of his shoulders. He then looked briefly behind him. Before starting to talk and move forward. I loosen my grip lightly, but still had hold of his shirt partly. I know I would of looked foolish and people will laugh at this. But inside my body was screaming and my heart was racing from that noise.

"Nick take to redheaded monkey off me. We must go look." Zak said. Nick nods, doing so. He took me away from Zak's shirt. As they both taking me with them. Towards the noise. My legs wont move. So I looked clumsy and awkward towards Aaron's camera range.

"Are you alright Caye, you're shaking very badly?" Nick asked. Noticing my hands haven't left his part of the shirt either. Zak started talking some more. But then he was starting to feel different too. By looking at me. We had stopped at place, where people had been restrained. Sitting in chairs, chained up and had a white jacket around them.

I knew that punishment very well. Zak looked at me one moment..."Are you sure you wanted to use Cadie for this part Zak?" Nick asked. Zak stayed looking at me a moment longer, then sighed softly in his own mask.

"Cadie well you let us use you for bait?" He asked. I backed up at this. "No.." I shook my head. "I wont do it. I Can't..." He sighed, he knew why I wont do it. But then nodded. "Alright. I'll do it. It's better to put yourself in the patients shoes anyways." he said, softly. I remained outside of the room. Zak was now sitting in.

With the white straight jacket on. After they made sure he was strapped down in the straight jacket, and is unable to move it, he then looked outside. "Cadie! I need you to come in this room with me." He said. I shook my head. I wont move again my feet wont let me. Also at this time, my headaches started show up.

I moaned outwards at this time. Rubbing my temples. "That is me by the way." I said, In case they were doing EVPS. So they wont mistake me, as a EVP. Zak nodded, even though I wasn't in the room.

Once again, I started to hear something in Zak. As he asked again. "Please come in here with me Red... It's just for a few minutes." he reasoned lightly, I sighed. Taking my camera I went inside of the room with Zak. Looking at him, he was in deed strapped into the chair.

A brief moment shocked through my head.

-'I was sitting in a chair, with my arms wrapped in white. I couldn't move no matter what I did. I was screaming my head off and crying, I was scared as they try to calm me down. After taking me away from my father. To a hospital that was so far away from New Orleans. I heard two voices talking about me. As I kept on crying for my father or Declan. Anyone in my family.'-

I shook my head, causing me to fall backwards into the wall. Making Zak look at me. "Stay calm alright Red. I am not in a good spot right now." He said, I only nodded my head. But also I noticed Zak was now being different again.

I moved my camera on him, so I can film him this time inside the room. He then started to talk again, to the nurse again. Seeing if she can come to him and help. Afterwards we both waited. Then heard something.

Nick and Aaron was looking outside the rooms. As Zak told me to stay put. He groaned at this time. Maybe he was telling me the truth. He then looked at me again. "I told you I can try to feel what you went through.." He said quietly. I shook my head.

"There is more then just being in a chair mo cara." I said, to him. He wanted to smile at this. But he knew I was right. A few minutes passed again. Zak started to feel not right again. Like he was feeling what I and others had felt that went through this treatment.

He started to talk again. Moving his arms, but can't. "Want me get you out?" I asked, timidly. He didn't know what to say at this time. But then he couldn't really take it at this time. Started call for Nick and Aaron to help him out the chair.

I felt another headache rising again, then started to feel like I need to puke again. "Can we leave please." I said. Zak took a look at me. Then nods. He started to talk once more, then we left to go deeper and further into the old asylum.

Zak kept me by his side, with his hand in mine. To keep me moving and from fleeing. I wasn't in his terms. Happy land at this time. I felt a small pressure of circles in my hand. Causing me to get goosebumps.

"Where we going?" I asked. He didn't answer me. He didn't even talk to me. But then Zak let's my hand go. I took another deep breath again. Then groaned once more. "Do we need to stop?" he then asked. I shook my head. "Not down here.. It's to dark.." He nodded his head in a way saying yes we are going down there.

I saw him looking around with his camera. Letting go of my hand once in a while to make sure we catch spikes of paranormal energy again. That was when I noticed where we are at.

I felt fear run through my body again. My body wont move again. Zak looked at me once more.

Moving me behind him, so I was between Nick and him again. We moved forward. As we were going to a underground tunnel.

Zak stopped to state something again. Looking and seeing him pointing at the warning signs for asbestos and mold. He took a deep breath, stated how dangerous it was. I was drowning him out again.

As him and Nick was talking about how Nick wasn't to have his mask on. While we are in the tunnels. "One of you have to talk. Cadie can't go without getting sick every few minutes.. She'll ruin the EVPs." Zak said. Using me as a way to get what he wanted. Cause he knew Nick would make sure I wont get sick or make me worse. Also I know it's true about me messing up the EVPs since I am sick.

Nick nods, We started off again into the tunnels. I kept looking around. Hearing things they were not getting. The cries that had fallen silent. The painful moans and deranged laughs. I felt a sudden chill beside me at this time.

The chill called me out of my head, as I was shaking but then I ended up jumping, only that was cause of Zak. Who started freaking out. I started to freak out and bolted away from him. As he did too.

Nick and Aaron caught this. As I was hiding behind Aaron at this time. Holding on to his vest, that had the equipment. Zak was cursing up a storm, as he was stuttering and freaking out what he caught and felt.

When doing so. I walked up then slapped him. Causing both Nick and Aaron to go ooh. "Stop it! God Dammit Zak! I am scared out of my mind. You jumping around like this isn't helping." I said. That got him to sort of calmed down.

He started to talk again. Telling us he saw a hand reaching out to him. I felt a shiver at this, then felt bad for yelling at him. He started to talk some more. Then showed us what he got to back up what he said saw.

HE was telling the truth. Taking a deep breath. We both did. Zak looked at me slightly. "Sorry sweetie, I didn't meant to scare you." I felt sick again. I started to cough again. Making Zak rub my back lightly. As we kept on moving. With him steering me on front of him.

I pulled off my mask one moment. So I can vomit. As doing so. My nose started to bleed all over again. Zak, moved to feel my head. "Shit! Your hot Cadie." He said, making Aaron chuckle, Which was the second time he done so.

"Not like that bro. Hot as in her fever is back." He snapped at Aaron. Which made me slap him on the arm. I pulled out a clothe for my nose bleed, after my stomach stopped giving me a hard time.

"I wish I can stop with the vomit." I said, miserably. "Keep that on your nose sweetie." Zak said, quietly. I Nodded. Don't have to tell me again. Every thing was a blur to me now.

Still behind Zak for the time being yet still in front of Nick. So one of the guys can make sure I am doing ok. I was doing a bad thing, that was blocking out this place. For my own good. But it wont work. I moaned lightly at this.

As we kept on going.

I froze all the sudden. We came into a morgue. Zak looked at me, then kept me moving once again. But I pulled out of his arm. "No, I am not going in there. There is death in there." I said, slightly panicked. He nods.

"But we must do it. I want to try something out with the morgue." He said. I sighed, "Just for a few minutes. Then we can leave this spot. I know it's hard for you Red. But hold on for a little bit more." He said. I nodded.

Pulling me with him, like a tug boat. I followed him. He then stopped to make sure everyone was in here. Then started to place a camera in the room. "I want Cadie to get in the morgue. She's small and light enough to go in it." He said.

I shook my head at this. 'No no no.. I can't do this. I want run away. Why can't I run away?' I moved away again, with my head low. "I don't want too." In a muffled low voice. Zak sighed, "Come on Red, your part of us. We would like you to go in there. It wont be long enough." I shook my head.

He sighed, Nick then spoke up. "How about if I went inside, instead of Cadie. I can film it inside, Cadie isn't good with this stuff Zak." I heard Nick fighting for me again. This caused them argue again.

"I know she isn't good with this. But how will she over come this if she don't do what I asked of her to do." Nick rolled his eyes. "To hell with that Zak. You fucking knew Cadie doesn't like places like this.. Pushing her to do this, can be bad. She is already bad enough already. We don't want her to suffer a panic attacke or worse. Can't get out if she suffered through either of them, or worse."

That clicked in Zak's head. He looked at me. "Fine, you can stay with me and Aaron. I got another plan anyways... Let's leave Nick in here, come back for him after a hour." He said. I went pale at this. Did he say hour.

I felt Aaron, placing a hand on me. As Nick started to get on the sliding table to the morgue. Zak slides it in with Nick on it. Afterwards closing it up. I had my eyes closed due me seeing dead bodies laying down in the morgue beside Nick.

I felt Zak put his hand on me too. "Let's go for a while. We'll come back and get him in a hour." I nodded. But wont listen to him. We left the room that had Nick inside.

I was spacing out again, as we started to talk again. Zak asked a couple more questions. Every few seconds he would look at me through his camera. No sooner we came to another room. I felt sick in at.

He sighed, then looked at me. "Cadie, if you please. Can we use you on this?" He asked. I shook my head. I don't want to do anything at this point but leave. I noticed Zak's tone again. "Your not sure about this are you?" I asked through my mask. He nods.

But it still didn't stop him. "We need you to communicate with them sweetheart. Your the only one that felt their pain. Also it's best way to let go of that pain too. Also give those around us closure." I shook my head.

'He is betraying you. He wants you to suffer." I shook my head. "No.. I can't do it. I am not strong enough." I said in a mummble. He nods. "It's alright. Me and Aaron well come and get you. When we get Nick. It's not going to be a hour."

I sighed, then looked at a chair. Much like the one Zak was in. I went pale at this. "What do you want me to do?" I asked. He smiled at this. "Sit here. We'll lightly tie you down. Not enough like they did me." I gave up at this time.

Something was coming over me again. Zak noticed this too. "Fine....You win." I said softly. Zak caught the tone I had and he shook his head. "Don't say it like that sweetie.. I wont keep you here for to long ok.. Just for a few minutes to see if you can connect with them and talk to them." He said. Zak then gently helped me sit down in the chair, keeping his hands longer around my middle then needed too. I felt a light circle from his thumbs brushing my sides carefully. Before releasing his hands from me.

Then pulled something over my eyes. My body went on hot pins of pain again. "It's best not to see them ok. Just bare with me." He said to me. He then looked at Aaron. "Yes, I do know this looks Kinky. But we must do this to get some evidence."

He felt me shaking at this. He went to bend his head down. Placing a turned on Walkie Talkie and my audio on me. I felt his hands shaking too, as well his breath. "Your unsure about this." I said. He didn't answer.

"Just afterwards, remind me. To let you kick me in the balls alright. I'll let you." He then whispered into my ear. "Scream for my name when it's to much ok." I nod, with that they left me.

I was alone in a chair, who knows might of died in the room with me. "IS...Is anyone here with me?" I asked. I coughed as I smelled the mold. My chest was hurting due to the mold. Zak has taken off my breathing mask. So if I screamed, he would hear it.

That's when it started. I felt sick again. I groaned, trying to reach for my stomach again. But my hands were unable to let me. "Did they torture you? I am like you so you know." I said. I wanted to look around, but can't. The clothe kept me from seeing the shadows that was forming around me. But I felt them.

A hot pain went through my head again. I moaned again in pain. Trying to reach again, but can't. I shook my head. I hissed as it got worse. "No.. No stop it." I said. I shook my head again a couple more times.

I was loosing it again. My headaches getting worse. It felt like my brain is on fire. I started to cough all the sudden. "Zak!" I called outwards. I want to get away from this place. I whimpered lightly at this.

My head is killing me at this point. My heart was picking up again. My chest was hurting me. "Please. Let me go." I said loudly. "Please, stop it." I said once more. Then hell broke loose. Something snap inside me.

I screamed outwards all the sudden. As I felt like hands were holding me down in the chair. As this was going on. I don't see shadows. But men in white coats, as well Doctor Ivan Tyler circling me. Ivan gave me a dark cruel smile.

Forgetting about me being filmed and everything else. I started to black out. When I felt a numbing feel to me again. I screamed out in pain again. As I felt a shock enter me. "Stop it please. L-eave my baby alone." I screamed out again.

I keep on moving my head back and forth again. I moved my body, along the chair. Trying to get out of it. My mind is flashing back. To everything that was going on. I felt hands chocking me, I felt my lungs on fire due to the medicine.

Then all the sudden. My nose bleeds. I blacked out from here on out. As my last scream went out.. "ZAK!"

Zak's POV

I felt bad leaving Cadie behind. I promised I'll be back for her. I wont leave her like I did with Nick. I knew she was slowly not being herself again.

"Want to go get her?" Aaron asked. I shook my head. "She'll be alright bro." I said, He shook his head. "Remember this Zak.. Cadie knows what had happened. She can go into shock from this experience. Or worse she can suffer form a heart attack." He said.

I felt a sick feeling enter me. "Let's go get some EVPs. She was distracting me from doing so. I know she isn't good on this place. I am aware of what can happen." I pushed to ignore the feeling again.

I sighed, then kept on going with the lockdown with Aaron. After a while. We came to room with beds. We stayed in there for a while longer. I mean besides it's not far from her room. So if she did get bad. She can scream for me.

I felt the pain again, I hissed at this. As I stood on the bed. Asking for someone talk or sing for that matter. After a while longer. I couldn't ignore that feeling anymore. So I called Cadie on the Talkie.

"Sweetie, are you alright?" I asked. No answer. I felt sick again. I didn't like this. I called Nick out this time. On the other one. Nothing either. We waited for a minute. Then started off to go find Cadie and Nick's room.

Only problem was, Me and Aaron are lost, also I felt like I was in a panic. I want to find Cadie and Nick. But each time we kept on looking for a way out. We kept getting lost. I wanted out of here. I wanted to find Cadie. I knew something was not right.

Aaron started to freak out too. Which isn't helping me either. Now I know why Cadie had hated these places. What cruel person give up a mentally ill person. I shook my head. 'Cadie is not mentally ill. The sick bastards are... They caused her this pain.' "Fuck we gotta find Cadie first." I said.

How ever we didn't find her. "Cadie. I need you to talk to me sweetie. Give me any words." I heard nothing on her end. Except a ear splitting scream.

"Fuck me. I don't think she can hear me." I said, me and Aaron started to run to find her room. But then I remembered Nick too. Nick started to talk. Telling us to get out him out of the morgue. I groaned again.

Stuck between finding Nick or Cadie. I knew Cadie needed me badly. But I can't find her room. "Forgive me sweetheart. I'll be right back.' I said to myself.

We took off to find Nick. As doing so. I kept talking to him. "We can't find you." I said. Nick answered back. "You can't find me?" I ran again, but stopped. Looking around again. I hated feeling like this. I felt trapped. I want to help Nick, but also I want to get Cadie.. She wasn't responding to my voice.

Which meant it was very bad. We finally found Nick's room. As we heard loud banging sounds coming down the hall way. "Is that you?" I asked. He banged again. Giving me that sign. I nodded, at this. We found the room finally.

Unlocking the morgue, we slide him out of the morgue. He groaned at this. Rubbing his eyes. Since we had a flash light on him. To make sure he was alright. He then began to tell us what was going on.

I nodded, as doing. He then noticed something. "Were's Cadie?" He asked. I did't answer him. Cause at this time. Nick had been slapped by something. We took the moment to look at it. It was true. He was smacked pretty good. His cheek felt swollen, sore and red.

He then asked again. "Where's Cadie?" Getting what the slap told him. "We lost her in a room. I Wanted to go get her. She isn't responding to me or Aaron." I said. Nick looked like he wanted to kill me.

"Let's go find her. What the fuck man? Your not to leave her alone in this place." "I know that Nick. I am feeling fucking bad enough as it is. I don't need you making it worse." I snapped back. In fear.

"Cadence! Where are you?" I called out. Ignoring the looks, Nick and Aaron have given me. They don't know her full name. Or how I got to know it too.

I then took off running. With a flashlight on. So I can see where we are going. I felt sick all over again. "Cadie! Red speak up for me sweetie." I demanded at this time. As we were going down another hall way.

I Heard a heart splitting scream again. Then her calling my name. That made me run. "Say my name again sweetie. Yell out again." I said. Calling to her. Not like she is aware of it.

Nick and Aaron was looking in the rooms. As I did too. I then hear a moan coming from beside me. I went into it.

Shining the light in the room. I saw her she was in a lot of pain. "Cadie." I said. Going towards her. She started to speak again. "Stop this please.. I want it to stop..." She screamed out some more, but then started to cough.

I went to her. Trying to free her hands, but they were tightened up. Do to her pulling against them. "It's ok sweetheart. I am right here." I said.

She was crying at this time too. I hated seeing her like this. I felt weak. "Your alright." I said, trying to untie. As she started to cry out again. "PLease stop it! Don't touch me!" I did however what she told me to do.

"Turn off the camera please Aaron.. I don't want this filmed anymore then it already is." I said. As me and Nick went to calm down Cadie. Aaron freaked out, as she screamed out. "IWANTTODIE!" She screamed out some more.

I moved Nick to the side and wrapped my arms around her. "It's ok sweetie. Your alright... Come back to me Cadence." I said to her. I was shaking. I didn't notice it. But I was shaking badly.

I untied her blindfold. She screamed out again. Due to the flashlight. I gave Nick the flash light. "Untie her binds. Don't look at me like that. Let me calm her down." I said. He nods. She moved her head from the sides again. Trying get out of the pain. "Calm down sweetheart. Your alright. I am here now." I said.

She was in tears some more. She was crying. "I- I-." She said. Tiredly. I shook my head. "Your alright. Your safe with me." I said. "Stay with me Cadence." I said once more. Trying to reach for her.

Nick finally untying her binds. She collapsed against me. As I pulled her out of the chair to lay her down. She was panting, coughing and crying. Her head was very hot that it scared me. "Let's get her to headquarters. We must keep this fever down." Nick said. I nodded. I noticed her nose was bleeding again.

I rubbed her cheek at this time. I was shaking still. I felt like I wanted to get sick. Then I did. Aaron moved away as me and her both vomited. Nick kept her in his arms. As I tried to stop puking. When I was done.

I went towards them. "Cadence. Listen to me sweetie. Your alright... I wont hurt you. I am sorry for putting you through this shit." I said. I took her into my arms this time. From Nick. Who didn't really want to give her to me.

I rubbed her sweaty sticky hair. From the fever she had gained as well. Her hot body. My arms kept her from moving. "It's ok. I whispered. "Stay with me." I said. "Come back to me." I kept repeating this for a while longer.

She then came out of it. "Z-Zak." She said, then fainted. I smiled, but it went away. I looked at Nick and Aaron. "Let's stop here. I am done.." I said. They nodded. Going to back into the headquarters. I carried Cadie through out the whole time.

She came too, again. But was now laying on her head on my leg. As she was laying down slightly. We had finished up this time. I started to talk about let's not do these places any time soon. I am being truthful at this time.

How can Cadie go through this pain? Why did they do it her? Was she a fucking sick experiment for those who harmed her. I looked down at her. She hasn't spoken a word after she said my name. I rubbed her arms. Lightly.

The guy who locked us down came and got us out. He looked at Cadie. "Sorry she got sick in your place." I said. He nods, then shook his head. "I had a feeling she was one of those people that went through with what had happened here. I Noticed her reactions." He said. "It's best you take her to the hospital now." I nodded.

"Stay with her. I need to get stuff in the van." I said. He nods, looking at the dazed redhead. "Go turn off the camera Aaron. So we can get Cadie to a hospital. She needs it." I said. They nodded. I Went back to pick up Cadie.

She looked lifeless still. "Alright Red, Let's get you the help you really need now sweetie." I said to her softly. As I was walking up to her however, she started to scream her head off in pain. I got startled by this. "Red? Cadence?" I asked/Called to her.

But as soon she screamed in pain. She started to vomit again, I stepped back carefully away from the mess. However what scared me more, was the fact her vomit wasn't acid anymore.. It was blood. My body froze at this sight.

She screamed once more, coughing again. "Cadie...." I said, I didn't know what to say. I was scared at this. "Fuck! Let's get her out of here now. She needs the hospital.. We'll loose her." I said. It hit me. Her medicine. She hasn't took it in two days.

Sure you would have the effects later. But not like this. Her body was trying to die on her. I picked her up. Rushed her into the van. "I do hope your friend is ok. Sorry she had to go through that. Don't worry about the vomit. A lot of people had done so too." He said. I nodded.

I lay her down. I sat in the back with her. Holding her body slightly. As she was slowly going to blacking out again. "Fuck! Nick get us to a hospital fast. She's crashing from her shock." I said. He nods. I wrapped my arms around her to keep from leaving me. I felt stupid for this location. I hated it.

'Fuck you Danny. If you come back. I'll make sure your dead' I promised darkly. "Fuck me." I said lastly. Its not him, I am mad at. It was me. I had done what I didn't want to do. I hugged Cadie closer to me. She passed out on our way to the hospital.
♠ ♠ ♠
So there we have it the lockdown. I wanted Zak be effected by this place. I remembered Zak slightly panicking when they were looking for Nick. As well changed a little bit. So I had him, get close to feeling what Cadie had went through as well the patients that died there too.

The story isn't finished... I am still writing more. Since I want to have Zak and Cadie together. They are only friends, at this time. But with one friend having a crush on that friend too.

Next Chapter well be very dark. Due to her dreams.. Since next chapter well be about her memories back at the asylum she had went to.