Status: Going to be adding or taking some things out of the chapters and stories...Just fixing it up as I keep writing out the last few chapters.

My Celtic Angel

Darkness Zak's POV

Zak's POV

I was holding Cadie as Nick sped to the hospital. I was literally shaking on the inside. I was tired, but I mostly scared. I moved her body closer to mine without noticing it... "Stay with us sweetie. We're almost there." I said to her. Not that she heard me.

Cadie had slipped into a fainting spell or she went into shock. I am not sure which one it is. She wasn't responding anymore. I buried my nose into her hair. To comfort myself. I smelt her hair, the scent of sweat, mold, and a very light scent of lavender. I was shaking again.

"Hurry up Nick. Cadie's still not waking up." I hissed at him. Nick, who was driving was honking the horn to get people to move. "I know that. I am going as fast I can here." he said, trying to stay calm too. But we both knew he wasn't.

I looked down at Cadie's body again. She felt small and fragile in my hands. Like I can break her at any given moment."Fuck me. I shouldn't of taken her. I should of kept her in the hospital at home." I started to say to Nick and Aaron.

Aaron was giving Nick directions. We got lost. "Hold on Zak. We'll get her there. Check her breathing and her heart." Nick said. He was trying to calm down, as well get me to also. I nodded. I didn't know where to really check. Since I am holding her.

I sighed. Then began to move her body on to my lap. Laying her past my shoulder. I leaned my head down between her breasts. It looked weird as we were driving. Aaron was watching me doing this.

I pulled away from her to snap at him. "What? Stop looking at us." I hissed. He nodded. "Why not put your hand between her chest." He said. I glared at him. Then went to do what he was saying.

I placed my hand under her chest, she was breathing slightly but I was still unsure about it. I then looked at him. "Stop looking at us bro.. I can't do this if your looking at me." I said. He nodded, blushing slightly. He turned around to let me listen to Cadie's heart beat.

I had to move her again, to listen to it. Pulling away from her chest area. "She's going to fast. Stay with us Red.. Your almost there. Hang on." I said to her once more. Nick turned the corner. I almost hit her in the head with my head.

As well almost having her head hit the window. I had moved my hand to protect her head against the turns. I pulled away. Laying her against me, keeping her closer to me again. I was shaking again.

"Stay with me Red..." I said to her softly. I then moved my body against the van's door and window. So she wont get hurt again. I groaned slightly as Nick hit the bump. Causing the girl to hit me where it hurts. "We're here now Zak." Nick said. Then looked at me.

Holding back the look and what he was going to say. When he saw me with Cadie. "What? Your making her worse with the bumps and corners." I defended myself. Since I had my arms and legs wrapped around her body. To keep her from moving.

He shook his head. Didn't say anything. We met a doctor opening the door. He froze upon seeing me with Cadie. I glared, then noticed why. "Excuse me! Stop looking at her. She needs help." I said.

He was looking at her private area...She had worn a skirt but since. I had moved to keep her from moving. My movements caused it to rise. She was lucky to wear leggings under her skirt. I moved to cover her better. "Help her now." I said dangerously.

He nodded, went to take her from me. As he got her, I got out myself. I was looking at the man again. He was a huge guy, with muscles on him. Him holding Cadie made me felt even more angrier.

I knew he was helping, but I am not liking guys touching her. "Better yet. Let me take her. Where's the front desk." He was about to ask if she was alright enough to be moved. "She just fainted in the van. She didn't get hurt." I said. He then gave her to me.

Pointing where the front door is, me and Aaron raced inside. As Nick went to get the van parked. We still had our evidence and the equipment in the van. So we didn't want anyone to take it.

Aaron pushing the doors open as we ran. I came to a stop. "SHE NEEDS HELP BADLY! SHE WONT WAKE UP!" I shouted at the lady. She wasn't liking my tone. "Sir calm down. We'll have her looked at ok..Don't need to be shouting in this place." She said.

I glared at her. Then spoke slightly calmer as much as I can. "My friend needs help.. She had been sick all night last night. She fainted as we got her here. She needs a doctor quickly." I said, I was shaking still. So I gave her to Aaron. So I wont drop her.

"She'll have to wait sir. I am sorry. But you need to wait with the other people that are here." She said. I glared once more. "NO you don't get it. I need her worked on now. She has been sick all week. She had vomited up blood last night and she fainted. She hasn't woken up since then.."

She looked at Cadie. "I'll see what can be done ok. But you must...." I slammed my hands down on the desk. "She needs help fast. She'll die if you don't give her the help she needs." I hissed again.

"Calm down sir. Let me see what I can do." A doctor said suddenly. Making me turn around to look at him. He was a tall guy that was skinny. Brown hair that neatly trimmed, with glasses over his brown eyes.

He went up to Aaron. Went to check Cadie's pulse. I watched him as he was doing this. He nods, making a face. "She is very bad. Get her hooked up quickly nurse." He said to the lady. She nods.

"Go get her a gurney so I can take her. We need to help this girl." He looks at me and Aaron. "What had happened to her?" he asked. "She was sick all week.. Well before this week actually. We wanted to keep her home. But she kept on insisting on going. So I let her come with us." I said. He nods.

"I meant to say. How did she got this way?" he said. I groaned. " Look just please help her... Fix her up or keep her alive please." I said, I am very close to breaking down at this moment. "She was screaming in pain, vomiting up blood and stomach acid." I said.

He sighed, "I'll see what I can do for her. She's very weak right now. I'll try to get her heart back to normal and her breathing." Taking Cadie from Aaron's arms. He placed her on the gurney that came up to us. "Just keep her alive... Make sure nothing happens to her you hear me." I said. He nods.

"Don't worry. I'll do what I can do Sir.. Right now you must relax. I can't be saving her if I had to bring you in too for a heart attack or panic attack." I nodded, then felt lost again.

He gave me a soft sad smile. "I'll do what I can sir. It's all I can do.. Nothing wont happen to her.. Your very caring over your girlfriend." I blushed at this. "No, no. She's my friend. Not my girl friend. I mean she's just a friend. Were not dating." He nodded.

Begins to roll Cadie away. "Anyways....Your very protective over her... I'll try to make sure nothing happens to her....-'Cadie had just interrupted the doctor with a scream of pain. We started to see blood coming from her nose. As well another spot too. The doctor found out how bad Cadie really was...

"Hurry, we must get this girl help fast. We'll loos her if we are not careful." He said, then was rushing off with her along another couple of doctors rolling her away. I nearly buckled at this. If Nick and Aaron haven't caught me.

Pushing me back, towards a chair. I fell in it. I closed my eyes with my hands. To keep myself from seeing her pain. I was shaking and I can't stop it. "I should of kept her home." I said. Nick and Aaron was watching me, before trying to comfort me.

"Don't worry Zak. She'll be fine.. She's a tough girl. She's our girl remember.. She's a GAC girl." I nodded. "It's my fault though. I shouldn't have made her come with us. I should of kept her home." I said.

Nick shook his head. I didn't even have to look at him. "We should of Zak. We are just as guilty as you are." I then swing my fist into a chair that was next to me. After hitting it, I got up and started to walk away.

Leaving Nick and Aaron confused. "Where are you going?" He asked. Nick did. "Out! I need to think." I said. "You shouldn't have said it Nick. You know it will make him worse. Since he promised his girlfriend.." He said, to Nick.

Nick's POV

"I know bro." I said watching Zak leave us. To get away from the blood Cadie left behind. I shook my head at this.

"Do you think she'll make it? She seems to be in a lot of pain. That's a lot of blood too." he said. I shook my head. "She has to make it Aaron. I know she can." I said even though I know it might be possible that we can loose her.

I turned away from the bloody spot, then looked at Zak before he was gone for good. "But she has to be for Zak's sake.... Who knows what can happen if we loose her." Aaron nods..

"Zak is ok with death. He should be ok with it right?" He asked, I shook my head. "We both know it can be a hard blow if someone we cared about dies. Even if we are involved with talking to the dead or around ghosts. I don't think Zak well have the heart, nor would I if we try to communicate to her."
Aaron nodded. "Let's end the bet now.. I want to end it now.. It's for their sake and ours." I said.

Remembering the bet we had on Cadie and Zak. We thought one of the two wont resist one another. I did my best to keep them apart. While Aaron kept on trying to get them both to not resist each other.

But sadly however. Like what me and Aaron had figured, Zak was unable to resist our small redheaded teammate..To top it off, I didn't expect from him to have falling for her too in the process. I can tell he had falling for Cadie by how he is behaving around her. He was so protective over her. A lot more then he was with Carrie.

I know Zak wont do anything stupid like pushing Cadie into doing things she wouldn't like.. I can tell by just being in that hospital.. It may take Cadie time to be with anyone Dating wise. I know Zak wont have trouble with that.. But if anything. She too will even have him learn thing as well too.. Either way they would bound together some day.. Just not right now..

Besides Zak's not aware of what his body is doing when is getting these feelings over Cadie. Like getting slightly pissy if not pushy towards other males that are around us, looking at Cadie. Or maybe he is aware of it and just not saying anything about cause he is just like me and Aaron. Confused about what he is doing.. Also not forget Carrie, she and Cadie are friends.. Zak breaking up with Carrie might make her or Cadie think it's our redhead's fault for Zak leaving her....

Even if Carrie don't mind seeing Zak having deep feelings over her friend.. If anythind, she was actually pleased and happy..Instead of being sad and mean towards Cadie...Maybe she knew the two were meant to be together one day.. "Shit it's why Carrie isn't around him as of much.. She knew Zak has feelings for Cadie." I said. Aaron nod. "All of our wives and she knew it."

'Poor Carrie, finding out your boyfriend is in love with another person. Has to be hard for you.' I thought. "We just need to respect their wishes and keep these two together as much as we can." I said.

I know what My wife said. About Zak and Cadie having a connection. If it's due to his dreams of her, or her allowing him to help out. I don't know.. Maybe Zak wanted to protect her now, when he couldn't before we met her. All I know they have a strong connection.

"Do we need to get them together? We can you know help Zak out." Aaron said. I shook my head then laughed for the first time today.. "No.. Trust me, Zak don't need our help with that..If he wanted to he would..I think he is keeping their relationship as friends. Besides he is with Carrie too."

"Friends, don't do what Zak is doing with her." I heard Aaron said. I went to get my phone. So I can call someone. I know might help Zak calm down. Aaron had a point.. What Zak is doing goes over the friends bar.

"Well.. They have us to keep an eye on them...If it happens then it happens.." I said. Leaving the convo alone. So I can talk to Carrie.

Zak's POV

I was out side of the hospital. I needed to get out there.. I don't like being here.. All this death around me. It's haunting me.. I can see what Cadie meant by what she said. They never stop.

I went to go sit down on a bench away slightly from the doors. So I can have time to myself after going to the van... Upon sitting down, I broke down this time. Putting my hands into my face, I started to cry. Why I am being like this over Cadie.

She was my friend sure, but why am I so scared of possibly loosing her. I felt trapped that I can't help her, when I said I'll help her. Seeing her in pain, made me weak.

I seen my dreams of her in pain so many times. I never once see her in pain, in real life. "Cadence please stay with us." I whispered very quietly. I didn't care if I was getting looks or not. Either the looks was sympathetic or not. I just didn't care who looked or watched me as I broke down.

I just wanted to be left alone. I felt stupid, guilty, scared. So many things going through my mind it was making me dizzy and sick to my stomach. "I should of kept her away from this place." I said to myself again. Why didn't I keep her away?

Another thought came to my head. What would her family do if they find out she died? I felt sick again... As a thought of Redheaded Irish men comes busting in at my house beating the crap out of me. Or Declan her, brother. Would kill me, piss on my grave maybe, then who knows what else. He hated me enough already. I don't want him to murder me.

Then again, I will be like Declan if anything happened to my own sister or anyone for that matter in my family. Pulling away as it hit me. I had to break the bad news to her family.

Pulling my hands away from my face. I went to get her phone out of my pocket. I had to tell her family what had happened. They had rights to now. If I had this happen with my own sister. I would liked to know what had happened..

I went through her phone, to look at the numbers she last called. Pressing the random number. I let it ring.

Putting it to my ear, I waited for someone on the other end. "Wen are you alright?" A softer voice came through the phone. It was a female, she sounded like Cadie. Only less accent.

I shook my head. "Wen are you there? Your not being funny at all." she asked again. I cleared my voice at this time. Making her gasp at the other end. "Sorry, but your sister isn't here at the time." I said.."Or I meant to say your cousin."

"Who is this? Why do you have Gwen's number?" she asked. She didn't sound angry more scared then anything else. I sighed. "I need to talk to one of her family members. Are you one of them?" I asked.

She took a moment. "I have someone here that you can talk to." She said. "I am her cousin." I nodded. "You'll work fine.. Look. I am sorry for calling at this time. But I have to let you know your cousin is in the hospital...." Then all the sudden it went quiet on the other side.

A faint sound hit the ground, as well the phone. "Hello? Is anyone there?" I asked. 'Fuck, why I am making people faint.' I thought to myself. Another voice came to my ears. "Beatha, are you alright my dear lass." A voice said. Checking the girl. "Hello? I asked through it.

"What's wrong lass? You scared your cousin." It was a male's voice. He sounded older. "I am not Cadie, I am a friend of her's." I said. Making the guy stop for a minute. "Who is this?" He asked again.

His accent is a very thick Irish one. A lot thicker then Delcan's and Cadie's. "I am sorry, but I am her friend. I am very sorry for what I am about to say. I was talking to her cousin. I don't know what happened after I told her."

"Calm down lad. I can't hear you when your talking so fast." He said. I took a deep breath to calm myself. "Now repeat what you said slower." he said. I did. "I was about to say Cadie is in the hospital." I said.

He got quiet all sudden, I thought he was trying over come the shock when he finally said. "Why is she in the hospital? Did something happen to her again?" he asked, Again... Did he meant that he knew. " I m afraid so...I am very sorry to tell you this." I said.

"Tell me what had happened?" He asked, I took a deep breath. "Cadie was sick before we left for our next lockdown." I said. "Hold on lad. Are you Zak? My Gwenny's teammate?" I hear him ask. I nodded. "Yes sir."

"I thought your voice sounded familiar...Now tell me what else had happened to my granddaughter." He said. Did he say granddaughter. Was this man, the person Cadie told me about a couple times. I felt sick again, with what I am about to tell him.

I took a deep breath, but I rushed out all over again. "Your granddaughter is very sick sir. I don't know what had happened. She was sick before left for our location. I wanted to keep her home, this time. But had problems at the time too, due to us having to leave right away. So we didn't plan much.
She was sick since then." He nods.

"As we got here, she got worse instead of better. She's sleeping a lot, breaking into fevers. She was always cold. I kept an eye on her through out the whole week.. I am so very sorry." I said. I sounded pathetic. I sure I sounded like I was. I had people looking at me as, I was on the phone.

I moved away from the bench, "Calm down lad. Your breaking down at this time. Try to be calm." He said. "I am trying to but I can't...She went down hill fast. I wanted to her to stay home, I wanted to keep her away from where we went. But couldn't. She went down hill fast, after her medicine was stolen from her." I said.

He nodded. "I know lad, I reckon it's very hard for you lads to see this side of her." He knew. "Excuse me? How did?" He had soft sound to him. "I knew the medicine will stop working for her eventually. when she mentioned that she remembers now of what had happened to her. Aye lad, I knew she was sick. Not what people thought of her as mentally, but she was in pain and sick for a long time afterwards when she left the hospital." He said. "I knew her pain wouldn't ever truly end, cause they did more then just rape her. They took a lot more from her Zak. She well always have the pain no matter what. I wished I could of.." he shook his head. He didn't want to end it what he was going to say.

I broke down at this. His voice the tone, had almost done it for me now. How the hell did he handle this. "Tell me one thing? Is she alright now?" I shook my head. I was to upset to tell him the truth, but he is close to Cadie and really clearly loved his granddaughter.. So I told him the truth. "No sir. I am sorry for this mishap." I said. "She went down hill fast, she was screaming a lot, then started to get sick. She hasn't woken up since then. We are at the hospital waiting for the news..She in so much pain."

"Do me a favor lad." I nodded. Unsure if he knew or not. "I need you to be strong for my lass. She needs you to be there for her. To keep her mind from loosing herself." 'Can that really happen? Could she loose herself from within her own terrors?'

I nodded. "I'll try sir." "Good lad. Do me a favor. Tell me if anything else happens. As of now. We must wait to see what happens next. You did what you can. If anything happens. Bring her home if you can." I nodded. Did he just gave me permission on bringing a dead person home to her family?

"I'll do so." He smiled sadly. "Your a strong and nice lad. I can tell the way your watching her. Her grandmam would of loved to met you. If she had the chance, but she already seen you the way you are." Huh? "What?" I asked. He shook his head. "We'll meet again soon Zak. Take care of my wee selkie." I nodded. "I must go so now, so everyone knows." I nodded. Then he was gone.

I hung up, feeling lifeless again. I started to bury my hands into my hair again, then over my eyes. How can I do this? How can I promise this to an old man, who loves his granddaughter so much.

'Snap out of it Zak. Cadie needs you right now. Be a man' my inner thoughts said to me. I then thought on someone who can help me out. As I was getting ready to call, the person has already in fact call me instead. 'Carrie'...

Answering the phone. I know she can help me out. I am always willing to hear help me out. "Zak, babe are you alright?" She asked, before I can speak. I nodded. "I wish I was sweetie." God that voice of her's. I swear it calms me down.

"I know Zak, I heard of what happened to Cadie. I am sorry that it happened to her." I flinched at this. "Who told you?" I asked. "Nick, he was the one that called me after you left.. He said you needed my help." I glared darkly, but then it went away.

"I really wish you are here now.." I said, trying not to break down again. She seemed to catch it. "Zak I told you, sex can't always work when you want things to be forgotten...You have to think about this. Cadie needs you right now more then ever. I know your scared of loosing her. But sex isn't the way to get rid of what had happened." She said, making me shocked. She wasn't happy.

" I know that, I wanted more then just sex. I wanted your help with what to do. I can't figure out what to do. I am killing my own teammate and a friend all in one fucking day." I said. "I had to call up her family... A poor old man is now counting on me to make sure his, granddaughter comes back a live. I can't promise this." I ranted.

"Zak, calm down now. Listen to yourself." She said. Making me stop "I know your scared of loosing Cadie, Zak. I know you are. I wish I was with you to comfort you. But I can't. I just can't anymore." she was crying now.

I felt bad again. "I am sorry sweetheart.. I wish, I just don't know what to do anymore. I am sorry." I said. Repeating myself. "I shouldn't of brought her with us. I should of kept her in the hospital in Vegas. I should of beaten the crap out of Danny while I had the fucking chance the very fucking time he mentioned where we are to be going."

"Oh Zak, look at yourself. Don't you see what your doing?" she asked. Making me stop talking again. "Are you not listening to yourself. Yes things happens, you can't stop it. But you are there with her now. Be there for her now." She was still crying.

I hated it. Deeply. "I know and I am sorry. I love you." I said. She wept harder. Making me rubbing my hair all over again with the free hand. "I know you do babe. It's why I can't do this anymore." I got confused, then felt even more worried. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"I can't keep you anymore Zak. I know you love me. But I can't. I just can't keep this up anymore. I know how you are with Cadie." It hit me. She was breaking up with me.. Over Cadie. "Wait! Hold on. Don't do this to me. Let's talk when we get back ok. Please don't break up over Cadie. We are just friends..." I said.

"A friend that means the world to you Zak. The thing is I am not upset over it. I am more upset over the fact that you can't see what is happening in front of you. When your with her." I froze. Did I felt something more then friendship with Cadie.

"Listen. I'll talk to you when you get back. Right now you need to go be there for Cadie. She needs you right now, so do you with her." I nodded. Then she hung up without saying good bye. I went still for a moment. Then without warning.

"FUCK!" I screamed out, then as doing so. I hit the wall that was right by me with my fist. I hit it again and again. "Fuck, fuck. Fuck me." I said over again. Then groaned, I looked at my hand, to see it was bleeding slightly from me hitting the wall. I hissed at the pain again.

"Fuck me." I said again quietly. I went back inside again. To check on Cadie. Did Carrie really think I had more feelings for Cadie, then I did with her? I thought to myself. What bothered me more, was she wasn't even upset with me if I liked Cadie. Nor was she upset with Cadie.

Upon coming inside, I looked at Nick and Aaron. Who was looking up at me. I was looking at the spot where Cadie had been bleeding at. But it was gone now. They must of cleaned up her blood.

Nick looked at my hand, as soon as I got closer to them. "What the hell happened to your hand?" he asked. I glared at him. "Who said you can tell Carrie about this?" I asked in a dark tone. He glared back at me.

"What are you talking about bro? I didn't say anything except telling her that she needs to calm you down. I told her Cadie is sick in the hospital, I didn't go into detail about it. Carrie must of thought it was bad on her own, she is after all smart." He said. I grabbed him by the shirt. Making Aaron jump at this. Like when we were at the Houghton Mansion. When we were fighting over Cadie.

"She is thinking about breaking up with me. Don't give me that I didn't tell her shit garbage. She is leaving me cause of Cadie. When she didn't do a damn thing to me or her." I hissed in a growl, It hit him suddenly.

What I was telling him, he decided to stop glaring at me and give me a sorry look. "Zak. I didn't know she would do that. I didn't know honest. I am sorry.. I was trying to help you as well Cadie." I took a deep breath then let him go.

Nick don't need this. He didn't need me to wail on him too. When he was only trying to help me out as well as helping Cadie too. I then sat down in the chair again. They sat down beside me again, to make sure I was ok. When they know I am not ok. Well Nick did. Aaron left to go check on the van. Or make sure our evidence is safe by taking it back to our hotel room. His anyways.

Nick looked at me again. "I am sorry bro. Really. I didn't know she would do it." I shook my head, to bury my head into my hands again. "It don't matter now. Right now, I want Cadie to be alright. More then anything right now." He sighed. "See that is why Carrie is doing this? She knows Zak." I ignored him.

Good reason, the doctor came back to us but his face looks very upset. I went pale at this, so did Nick.

Getting up we both did at the same time. "Is she alright?" We asked together all at once. He shook his head. "She was in pretty bad shape from the start... We kept her in the ICU to keep an eye on her. We lost her almost twice." I fell backwards again. Landing in the chair.

Why me? Why I am loosing two people I care for in one day? I thought. "Is she alright now?" Nick asked, seeing how I was too in shock with this news. "We have to keep her over night. To make sure..Do you like to see her?" He asked. Looking at me, I nodded.

His face looked troubled at me. But I got up me and Nick went to go see Cadie. Upon going to her. The doctor asked. "Is there something I should be aware of? Instead of having her be released to you guys?" He asked. Some what confused. I asked "Why?"

He shook his head. " We had ran a rape kit on her in case she was raped? She was in rough shape when we were looking over her body. Lots to scarring and marks was on her body.. Are you sure you didn't rape her or she wasn't?" I stopped at this.

"Are you accusing me for raping my teammate? She's a fucking friend. I don't fuck my friends." I said defending myself. He nods. "We noticed she had given birth too? Her hips are slightly wider for someone her age." I nodded. "She did recently but lost them. Due to a lot of things going on with her body." I said. Remembering her dying almost from giving birth to dead baby. Babies actually since she was having twins.

"Well. Like I said, she was lucky. Not many people can survive with what she had." I nodded. Yes very lucky. Someone has been keeping my Cadence alive. I shook my head. Mine. I meant ours. Our Cadence.

We finally came to the room she was in. I tried to make myself strong, but it quickly away upon seeing her.. She was the first thing I saw in this room. I stopped a little, bent over forward as I try to keep myself from falling to my knees. I was so much in shock, I didn't felt Nick's hand on my back as he tried to help me. Yet my eyes stay looked on the redhead in front of me.

She was hooked up to a lot wires and machines. Sleeping, from the pain on her face she was still suffering from her painful nightmares. "Can I talk to her?" I asked. He nods, the doctor did. I went up to her bed then looked at her.

A Deja vu feeling hit me. I backed away from her as I placed my hands on my head. Unable to get over the fact that she was like this.. IN so much pain.. I couldn't help her. I then moved towards her once more.

As doing so, I noticed a blond haired male doctor. My body went hard instantly, I didn't know he was in here right by her other side. I glared at him.. "Who the fuck are you? Step away from the Redhead." I snarled in a threat. This caused the man to stop and look at me.

He reminded me to much of a person I grew to hate so much over the last three months. I grabbed at him then slammed my fist into his face. "Get the fuck away from her!" I bellowed at him. Nick grabbed me keep me from wanting to kill the doctor.

He shot me a glare, then left without a word. "I wished you didn't do that. Doctor Tylers was only checking on her." The doctor said. My blood froze inside me. That name, I thought for a short moment. I remembered seeing that name before.

It hit me. "Why did you hire a fucking rapist? Your fucking lucky he didn't touc..." I stopped at the time. A rape kit was used on her. My eyes started feel like they were going to be red with anger and hatred. I growled, then started to move so I can finally do what I wanted to do to that sick bastard. However, Nick being reasonable took me by my arms to keep me form going after Tylers.
"Zak.....Forget it...... He's not coming back...Let me explain it to the doctor that is here now....Right now we need to be here for Cadie." He hissed, also had trouble holding back.

I gave aloud snort stating I was pissed and irritated. I shook my head, then decided to look back at Cadie once more. My anger went away as I did so. I went all soft and felt like I was melting at the pain she was suffering on her face.

Nick let's me go finally, I went back to Cadie's bed "Sweetie? Cadence." I said quietly. Seeing if she would wake up. But nope. She was sleeping still. I looked at her chest seeing it moving. Looking like she was breathing. "We had to hook her up to a machine to have her breathe. Her lungs were very bad? We thought it was due to allergic reaction to where you guys were at." He said. I nodded but wasn't paying attention. All I did was just look at her.

"We would like to know if she took medicine or anything before we give something to clear up the mess in her lungs." He said. As I started to block him and Nick out as they were talking. I touched her hair slightly caressing her head. She looked really dare I say it angelic. If it didn't sound cliche. Despite her in a lot of pain.

She then started to cough again. Making me touch her forehead to lean over. As Nick and the doctor was watching us. But felt like we are just two people. Me and Her.

No, I shook my head at this in disbelief.. I took a step back and had both my hands on my head, then moved back down to her side. "Please, I need you to stay with us." I whispered softly. I wrapped a hand back into her hair.. "Come back to me sweetheart." I whispered and kept repeating once more. I looked around, Nick and the doctor wasn't with me anymore.

"I am sorry for putting you through this. Please don't leave me." I said, then started to break down all over again. The tears came and then kept on flowing. I didn't care anymore if anyone saw them or not. I was scared, I never felt this scared in my life.

I kept crying and holding her head slightly, ever once in a while. Placing her head next to mine. I would keep on pleading for her to come back to me. After a hour or so passed, I had passed out due to all the emotions I kept bottled up.

-

I came to and it was now morning. I felt a hand touch me from the back. Startling me awake. I decided to backhand at who ever touched me. "Ouch! I gotta remember not to scare you." I looked to see a red haired lady looking at me.

I blushed at this again. "Sorry." I said. She smiled softly at me. "Is she ok?" I noticed something about her. She had red hair, that was very long and curly. Freckles and very soft blue green eyes. Like Cadie's.

"I don't know. She's been on and off." I said. Looking at the redhead in front of me. I rubbed my face to see I had bandages around my hand. "What time is it?" I asked. Looking at her.

"It's well 5 AM." she said. Did I fell asleep here? I thought. "Are you sure that your ok? You seemed like your seeing a ghost?" I laughed at this. I know it was wrong, but I thought it was Ironic.

"No I am sorry. I am Zak Bagans. My friend here is Cadie." She smiled slightly at me. "Nice to meet you Zak.. My name is Myrna." I smiled at her too. But it went away. She looked very pretty too. Just like Cadie. Only older.

I then looked at Cadie again, "Why are you here?" I asked suddenly. "Surely you must be very healthy to not be here." I said. Then thought maybe she was visiting, but saw me sleeping here.

"So I was told. But then again I go where ever she goes too." I heard her say. I got up. But as doing so my legs buckled on me. Making me nearly topple on Cadie. I turned around to sit on the bed carefully. "Why? How? We never saw you before around us?" I said getting protective over Cadie.

She smiled at me. "I am sorry... I didn't mean to scare you. My your so protective over wee Guinevere." She said. Making me shake my head. Did she just started talking to me in Irish accent.

"Yes, Zak.. I am part of her family." she said. I shook my head again. I noticed she wasn't touching the ground. "Are you her grandmother?" I asked. She smiled but shook her head. "Your very clever Zak.. But no, I am her mother.. Her grandmother Adaire however is with her too.. She's very lucky to have you in her life now." She said. "I came to see you since your very troubled, also I like you for what your doing for Cadie too..She never had anyone fight for her before, or have any one willing to help her without giving it a second thought.. I should thank you for that."

She liked me. For helping her? "You must be there for her Zak. Keep fighting for her.." She stopped at mid sentence, then looks at Cadie again. But started to feel slightly sadden by this. But then it hit her, the soft smile and look was, placed with a painful look. Much like Cadie's. Then it went to fear."

"You must go now. You need to wake up now Zachary Alexander Bagans. Wake up now. She is in danger right now and this time her life will slip away if you don't wake up Zak." She said. She then gave me a push to fall on top of Cadie in order for me to wake up. Cause she knew I would wake up this so I wont fall on top of her.

With that I woke up very quickly. Due to what she said and done. I didn't have time to think I had reached out with force. Grabbing at what ever came contact with my hands. Looking up as I opened my eyes. I saw him. The blond haired doctor with something in his hand. A needle. I snarled at him. "Get the fuck away from her now. What the hell are you doing to her?"

He smirked. "I don't know how she lived. But she is a pretty mystery don't you think." He said. "You had left one hell of punch on my face." Then all the sudden. Cadie was screaming in pain. I slammed my fist into his face. Before grabbing his neck. "What the hell did you do to My Cadence." I demanded.

He smirked. "Your mistaking. Mr. Bagans, she is mine. She belongs to me.. No matter what she'll always be mine." I snarled at him again, went to hit him. "No man or guy will take her after I was done.. Sick, unstable, who would of believed her if I had used that body of her's. She is useless with that body of her's...Well..... I take that back.. Her body wasn't nearly useless...I don't see what you want with her.. Unless..." He looks at my body, seeing it had gone all hard due to my anger.

"Unless you have plans to use her body as a whore.. She's only useful to that purpose." I slammed my fist into him again.

"Cadie is mine. She's staying with me. Right now and forever too. Only worthless trash I see is you." I slammed my fist into him harder.

But stopped as she scream in pain louder then before.. I let him go to hold her, and keep her from moving. I noticed she started to move and shake very badly. Choking too due to the tube in her mouth. I want to take it out of her, but what if I killed her if I did? I thought. My hand went to her wrists. To keep from trying to claw herself in her sleep. She made a loud scream that sounded she was dying.

"What the fuck did you give her?" I demanded. Keeping her in my arms.. He only smirked, I then reached over to grab him.

"Cadence, keep holding on alright." I said, to her. I let her go, which was a mistake as I grabbed the doctor again by his neck. "What did you give to her.. Tell me before I beat the shit out of you." I snarled once more again.

I Slammed my fist into him again. "I'll kill you for what you had done to Cadie." She then moved upwards. Her body did. While she was in pain screaming in her sleep. Doing so she vomited. Causing me to move away from it. It was blood again.

"What the fuck did you do to her?" I demanded again. "Help! I need help in here!" I screamed for help. As well keeping him from leaving. Six doctors rushed into her room all at once.. Two of them forced me to let go of Tylers, and was shoving me out of the door.

"I am fucking staying. Cadie needs me.. This worthless prick is killing her." I Bellowed at the other doctors. They didn't know how to react about this, other then trying to help Cadie. This gave Tylers enough time to act out.. In a fit of rage and hatred... He tried to attack with me with the needle he had given Cadie. However as I was about to protect myself, he was met with a arm slammed into his stomach.

Knocking the guy flat out. I heard her scream again. I went to her side quickly. "It's ok Cadie. It's alright. Stay with me please..Help her please." I said. They went to her side this time. While the male nurse held me back.

"Get him out of here now. We'll loose her. Her heart is going to fast." One of the doctors said. I shook my head at this. Not my Cadie. My Red wont die on me. I wont let her die again. I fought against him. Then ran for it. I tripped against his foot. Causing me to fall, I missed her luckily. "Cadie don't leave me.. Please don't leave me sweetie." I said to her again. Begging her to not die. "Come on Red. Your a fighter. Your a Celt. I need you sweetheart. I'm your cara right or mate right?" I asked. But then she went still.

I was shocked at this.. I went still my body literally froze, till I shook my head in denial...I started to shake Cadie lightly. "Red... Cadence?" I shook my head again. "NO no. No.. Don't do this to me.. Don't leave me Cadence." I lost it once more again. I fell to my knees once more, unable to keep myself standing.

I was in tears again. "Sweetie. Come back... Please..." I Begged, as touching her lightly on around her fact. "Cadie." I said again, calling her name.. Nick and Aaron came into the room closer to me. But I ignored them still. "Zak..." They both said at once.

"Come back to me." I said again. I begged quietly. Two men was now dragging back Tylers. But I ignored what they were saying to him. All that mattered and rang in my head was I had failed her. I failed when I was with her. I was to keep her safe. I ended up failing at it.

"Come back to me sweetie." I said to her again. I buried my hands and face in her hair. The tears kept falling from my eyes. Nick and Aaron stood beside me. I felt Nick's arm on my shoulder.

I didn't have to look at his face to know he was crying as well Aaron too. We had lost our redheaded friend. She's more then a teammate. She was our friend and sister to us. The doctor was looking at us, after getting on to Tylers ass again. "Keep him locked up into storage. We'll have cops here soon." He said.

Going towards us. He started to talk to us. I ignored him as best as I can at this time. It didn't matter on what he said.. To late for a apology in my eyes. "I am terribly sorry about this.. Really I am... I didn't know he was capable of doing so.." I glared at him, but it didn't last. My eyes went my pale redhead. "Does she have a family or is it just you three?" He asked us. But he didn't get our answer.. " I see.. I'll give you, your moments." He then walked away.

I scooted myself closer to her head and face once more again. "Come back to us please.." I said lastly. Before loosing it all over again. We just stayed where we are at. With her, Nick coming out of it first.. He then spoke up. "Come on Zak.. Let's give her family the call... It's over." He said in a lot of pain.

My eyes laid at her neck, it was bare with no necklaces on her body. I opened my hand to see her necklaces that was laying in my hands.

My eyes stopped at the heart shaped one that said. 'Mo Anam Cara' A friend..A soul friend. She was my soul friend. I realized it now. I had lost my soul friend. I knew the connection we had was strange to me. But she was something I didn't know. I just knew something would happen or something is up with her. Even before she looks at me. Or when she does look at me. I just knew.

Nick sighed, "Stay with him Aaron." He said. Leaving Aaron with me. He went to go call her family. I kept on looking at her necklaces again. How strange can one person effect me? I thought.

Then I thought I heard her voice enter my ears. Calling me. "Zak." I looked at her, from the necklaces. Shaking my head at what I heard. I looked at Aaron who was now sitting down next to me. Wondering if he heard it.

But he was holding something in his hands busy picking at it. "She's scared of teddy bears." I said. Sniffing at this time. Making him look up. "I thought it was rather silly..But then..Maybe there was more to it." I said, taking the bear from him. Looking at the bear I was holding. Glaring at it.

"Cadence." I said slightly louder this time. I then tossed the bear back at Aaron. Not hitting him with it. But he saw the error he had made. "Maybe she likes bunnies or something. I'll go look at the shop here." he said. I was going to ignore him.."No.. How would that matter. She's gone bro. She is dead don't you see that." I said in pain. As I kept looking at my hands were shaking once more.. "I know Zak... I am sorry.... She was my friend too." he whispered softly in tears also. I sighed, then moved my hand to touch the rosary that was with the necklaces too.

Carrie's Rosary... I knew it was her's.. I didn't questioned it when I saw Cadie with it cause, I thought it was Carrie's way to let me know she cared about Cadie and wanted her protected while we are away. I shook my head a little bit

As doing I heard "Zak." in her voice, I shook my head. 'She's getting to you Zak...Only worry about Carrie now' my inner mind said to me. I shook my head again to clear my thoughts. Then I heard something coming from her.

A Bleep. I looked at her to see the heart monitor was slowly beating and bleeping. I stopped to look at this. "Cadie?" I called her. She didn't answer me this time. Aaron was watching this too. I smiled a little bit at this.."Cadie." I called her again.

As her heart kept on going. Then I noticed her breathing. On her own. Not a machine. She started to cough at this. "Cadie.. Go get help Aaron. Quickly." I said. He nodded. Running for help. "Zak." She said again.

I smiled again. "That's it sweetie. Say my name again." I said. "Stay with me. Your almost here." I said... Trying to get her come back again. The doctor rushed in following Nick and Aaron too. "She's alive." I said. They were looking at her heart beats too. She struggled again to by coughing, She would moan in pain.

The doctor went up to her get the breathing tubes out of her body. Making her gag and cough slightly. "Hold her down it's going to hurt her." He said. I Nodded. Slightly rubbing her arms. To keep her from moving. Then they were gone. She had blood from it when she was coughing the stuff up.

She kept on coughing and wheezing. "Sweetie.. Red.." I said to her again. Then it had happened. Her eyes opened slightly. Fluttering, then close, then fluttering open. Then closing them again. She kept doing this to see me. "Zak." She said. I don't know what had happened after she said my name. But I had laughed. Not sure where it came from. I was crying too. "Look you two she's alive." I said, with tears in my eyes. Nick and Aaron rushed over towards her too. Wrapping her in a hug all at once. She was slightly confused at all this.

Her eyes was flinching due to the lights again. I went to turn them off. "Zak." She said again. I went back to her. Nick and Aaron went leave me space for me to come back when and of course. Tripped due to the dark. But manage to land carefully on her. Making her blush as I wrapped my arms around her. So I was hugging her stomach and her side. With my face into her stomach. I started to talk but she didn't understand me.

"Don't ever scare me again Red. Don't ever do this to me again." I said. Holding her better then I did before falling on her. She relaxed into me then after saying this in a whisper. "You came back for me." She said. Making me bury my nose into her hair and hugged her some more.

I looked at Nick and Aaron both. "Come here you two. Let's give Cadie a GAC Sandwich." I said. They smirked went over to hug her all at once. She coughed up a couple laughs at this and was blushing.. Pulling away I kept my hand on her.

"We are sorry to say this. But he's dead." We looked to see a officer coming up to the doctor. Making Cadie's eye brows raise and her nose wrinkle slightly. "What's going on? Where am I?" She asked. I smiled. Placing a small kiss on her head.."Your nightmares are over now sweetie. Your safe again." I said. She blushed again. But then pulled away. "You should get some sleep. While we ask what had happened. I'll explain everything when you wake up." I said. She nods. I leaned her back to make her rest.

With one last look. She started to drift to sleep. I sighed, too close Zak. Way to close. You gone way to deep with her' my inner mind said to me. I shook my head. Then went to go talk to the doctor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like I said in the summary.. It's dark, but not to very dark. This was all going between Zak's POV and Nick's while they were waiting for Cadie.. No Cadie wont suffer any time soon.

No, no Zak kissing Cadie yet...I don't think they well be together in this story yet. Since I feel like they need to be friends, but ends up falling for each other in the end. Also Zak has to be over Carrie too. Since they wont be together again. I want Zak and Cadie stay as friends due to not bringing anything bad between why Zak and Carrie broke up. So I am trying to keep this more realistic. With their relationship.
Yes Cadie and Zak will be together eventually. Just not yet. Now here's another note.

I am planning on ending this story as a Book 1. So I can keep their friendship as friends. I want them to dislike each other, so Zak slowly helping Cadie out, then her trusting him as a friend.. Before pushing them together. Remember this. Cadie had a kind of rough life. So she be possibly nervous about dating people. So Zak yes, well have a crush being developed after this chapter. But he wont push Cadie since he wont wish to scare her off.
Now book 2 of My Celtic Angel. They well be as friends but well end being together or falling for each other. But will have a lot of road blocks too. That well challenge their friendship and their feelings. Yes the next book be more heated then this one. Due to well Zak and his dreams he'll get and among other things too...

So with this. I keep writing till the end of this story...And the next one.