Status: Going to be adding or taking some things out of the chapters and stories...Just fixing it up as I keep writing out the last few chapters.

My Celtic Angel

Someone I Can't Have

Cadie's POV

I am back in Las Vegas with the guys. As soon as I got home, I was taken back to the hospital due to a mild reaction to the medicine I had for my lungs. Which made Dec and Zak freak out about it. It didn't get to bad, only had a small problem with breathing.

As I was staying in the hospital, Zak has been coming in making sure I was alright. As well explained to me what had happened while I wasn't with them. Zak and the guys had to make sure they didn't over looked any kind of evidence, also he fired Danny for good this time..So Danny wont come back.

"He wont be causing problems for us anymore Red." He said. I nodded, I should be glad he was gone. But still I felt like it was my fault.. Zak must of picked up on it still so he began to talk to me again so I wont feel bad. "Don't feel bad Red. He was digging his grave ever since you came along. Your not to blame for his pathetic excuse of getting rid of you.-"I must be Zak..I mean what could I have done. Other then being a ginger? I must of struck something that made him mad." He shook his head.

"He don't get an excuse sweetie. Danny knew he was going to get it once I found out. Now he is paying for what he had done. He tried to ruin all of our hard work that we had gained. Tell me that isn't at least something to fire him... Not to mention the days and hours spent on me helping you also...Tell me that's not another reason for him to get his ass handed to him. He nearly killed you, I should of called the cops on him.. Instead of just firing him and making sure he doesn't get a job anywhere.. He's lucky he got off to easy for my taste." He said in a rant.

I let Zak cool off from his rant, his face went soft at this. I knew he means well, and he had the right reasons.. "Besides...He wasn't mad at you.. He was mostly mad at me, he's been giving me hell since he came into our lives...What scared me more, is he used you to get what he wanted from me also.. That is something I don't want anyone do to you." He admitted lightly.

I decided it was for the best that we change topic. "So...How was the footage's? Did we miss anything good or bad?" I asked. Zak gave a sigh. "Yes it's going good. No we didn't miss anything at this time anyways.. We also going to take out the part where you were um...." He didn't want to say it. I only nodded at this time.

I was looking at Zak's face at the moment, actually the whole time he was here. I couldn't stop looking his face.. Something was troubling him greatly, he looked tired like he hasn't been sleeping at all. "What's wrong Zak? Something is troubling you.. Your normally not like this." I said, while blushing.

As he looked up at me, after shaking his head. "I've just.... I don't know Red.. Everything has changed a little bit after this whole nightmare had ended." He said softly once more, as he was doing this. I felt his hand on mine. I blushed lightly at this touch of his hand. I remembered we had gotten very close to each other over the last few days since I had almost died.

Sure we had been friends before my father died, but it changed very quickly afterwards. It was also scaring me too. He seemed to catch that fear in me, but didn't say anything. He just kept his hand in my hand. While his mind stayed busy. Like my mind was right on this sudden change of friendship we had.

Would Zak do something that causes us to loose that bond? It was scary on how close we have gotten. Also why wasn't he with Carrie anymore.. He's not going to cheat on her with me is he?

I shook my head it wont happen. Zak is a friend, nothing wont change that either. I saw him looking at me, he then said. "I don't like it cause. I don't like how it's changing me and you. I am worried I wont be able to protect you. I hated seeing you like the way I saw you a couple days ago." He admitted. "You said nothing wont change between us Zak.. It wont. I believe you." He shook his head. "It's not that sweetie. It's something that troubled me before our accident had happened." He then decided to go with what was on his mind.

"May I ask you this?" He asked. I nodded. "Would you stay with us Cadence? Even if it get's dangerous for you?" Now I see what was bothering him now. "I Zak.. I told you I wont leave you guys...I -"No sweetie. I want you to think on this very much Red. Along the way our investigations well get darker and darker. Dangerous and even more nightmarish from here on out... Would you stay then with us?" He asked.

He wont meet me in the eyes at this time, I knew it bothered him greatly. "Think on it Red. I don't want to risk your life anymore then we had already." I shook my head at this. "I am staying with you Zak..I wont leave unless you don't want me anymore." I felt his eyes on me once more. He had done so too.. "No light can touch you if you stay with us. We'll end up dragging you down with us to hell." He said. I shook my head once more.."I am staying with you Zak.. I'll follow you into hell and darkness." A smart lass would leave at this point. But my other half told me, I needed to stay.. I blushed as Zak got a reaction from that.

Why am I seeing this now? I thought. "I mean um.." I blushed, seeing his shocked look on his face. He then shook his head, smiled softly decided to change the topic for now. "Either your the foolish redheaded lass I have ever met, or you're the bravest girl that had grown on me very quickly. Either way me and you well be a good team along with Nick and Aaron of course. Us Four together well be a good team." I smiled slightly at this.

"I think your ego is getting your head big again Zak." I thought for a moment as he smirked at what I said. Not sure why I told him, but I did. Since I forgotten if I told him my first name or not, since we went through so much the last couple days. I sighed, then opened my mouth once more.

"I am, um.. Not sure if I told you my first name yet or not... But it's Guinevere, Guinevere Cadence Callaghan.." I said shyly.. Zak smile softened as if he knew already. "I know already Gwenny.. But thanks for reminding me since we had a busy last couple days...It's a lot prettier then Jennie or Jenevieve too... From what I got from Ivan called you." he said lightly once more.. "You should get some sleep now ok Red." I heard his voice change on him for a quick moment.

I then yawn, then went to lay my head back on the bed. After doing so I decided to ask him a question one last time.

"Aren't you tired of calling me Red?" I asked. He smirked at me again before leaving, pausing at the door... "Maybe I have claimed that as my Nickname for you...Besides, red happens of be a favorite color of mine. Also it can mean things too." I felt unsure when he said that.. "See you soon alright Gwen." I nodded, pushing the thought of my head.

I yawned once more, and my head started to think of this outcome between Zak and I... Everything felt a little different since I came back from the hospital and came back to life. I sighed, then laid my head once more. I know there is a change between me and him, but how can I explain it or understand it at this point.

I shook my head internally, no Zak doesn't have feelings for me. He just got caught up in the moment with me and his dreams that he got with me too. It's the only way I can see it at this time. He's still with Carrie and we are friends, Caras... Nothing wont change will it? I last thought before finally closing my eyes to sleep.

As I was slowly letting sleep take me. I heard Zak say. "Goodnight and goodbye Guinevere." Before falling asleep all together.

-

Zak's POV

It was a day or so, since I went to go see Cadie. She was to be home last time I had checked from what Nick told me. Which is good. I would really more then anything wish to see her right now..

Carrie no matter how much I tried to fix things. She broke it off with me. We still didn't talk since then, I haven't dared tell Cadie that either.. Not without having her thinking it was her fault, when it wasn't.

So I decided I wanted to see her again. I don't why? But it feels like I am running to her now? Why though? What made me want Cadie so much right now? 'Maybe cause your seeking someone that can comfort you." my inner mind nagged at me.

I pulled to a stop as soon as I saw a very familiar house again..I can see why she had a big house? But how the hell did she pay for all of it? I thought. I then got out of my car doing so. I spotted two young redheaded boys again.

They were a both up to no good, I can tell by the way they are talking to one another. I walked up to the walk way, when they spotted me. "Hi Zak." They both said at once. I nodded, then smiled at them.

"Hello you two." I said, "What are you two doing with those?" I asked. Spying a couple balloons that are filled with water. Also their shirts and hair was covered in flour. "Nothing. No grown ups needs to know." One said. "We have to keep this our surprise" the other twin said. I rolled my eyes at them.

They went on planning, I went to knock on the door. Waited for a second or so. Then heard. "Are you sure that we should put flour in here? Wouldn't that make them pop?" One twin asked...The other gave a short snort.

But then had to agree.. "Well...We can always put the flour in the other ones...Do you think aunt Maggie like it?" he asked.."Maybe if mom wont kill us." the other said. I almost knocked again when I saw the door open.

Dark hair with green eyes poked it's head out. It was Declan..He started telling the two boys off. "Lads tu best behaving tursevles. I reckon wee Maggie and tur mam wont like what your two doing." he said at them.

He then looked at me. I swore his eyes darkened at me, I smiled awkwardly, with a short laugh. "Hi...Remember me?" I asked, I was then met with the door to my face. I sighed. The twins was watching me with big wide mouths that were open.

Making me think of redheaded toads with freckles..They got up from what they are doing then went to me.."Why is Dec not happy to see you?" They both asked. I shrugged. "Maybe cause he is mad at me cause I like his sister." I said.

They both folded their arms at the same times with a pout on their faces... "Are you trying to kiss cousin Winnie again? Dec doesn't like boys trying to kiss his sister." one twin made a eww gross face at thought of kissing a girl was gross. I shook my head at this. "What?"

"Dec said your trying to get with Cadie?"
"Dad said your also trying to eat her face too"

I groaned at this...Why must people think I want to fuck Cadie? Or in their mind kiss her. "No...We are only friends. Me and your cousin work together, so I am able to spend time with her." I said.

"How do you work together? Do you work well with her?" they asked together. I chose my words right. Cause I have a feeling they can change it around on me.

"I will...We work very well together.. Me and your cousin are what I call partners..We work together with what we are doing. Also at times, I have her do things with me as well for me too..As well I help her out in return." I said.

They were taking in what I said. Then said something that had shocked the hell out of me, for kids who were to be what Cadie told me seven years old.

"So you work with her like mom and dad does?" one asked
"Do you also help her out in bed too?"I strangled a cough at this.."What?" I asked in a weird voice.. Shocked at them even mentioning that to me.

"Do you also sleep with her. Like what mom and dad does? They are partners and loves what they do together...They share bed together?" They both said all at once. I backed up at this, unsure what to say.

The two boys then whispered at one another, then one went to the door knocked on it. Declan answers to glare at me again.. "Dec, Zak wants to see Win. Cause they are partners...We can't keep them apart when they are needed to be working on something in her bed.." That didn't end so well..

Declan had glared at me again. I swore I am going to die at this moment. Cause I am sure this dude would fuck me up..He started to stomp out of the house. I laughed slightly out of being nervous. I licked my lips too..

"Look I am not wanting to do that. I only wanted to see your sister. I wish to see how she is doing cause I wish to seek her comfort right now." Opps. I thought. "I mean wait." I was met with a strong blow to the face.

"Stay the hell away from my sister...She doesn't have time to be with guys like you. It's bad enough your working with her. Now your thinking about laying between her legs. Like she was some whore?" he nearly shouted at me. I ducked as he swung to hit me again.

Then once again I met that oh so sweet voice again.. " Declan Liam Callaghan stop it right now." Cadie demands upon seeing me. She had also stopped him from trying to punch me by forcing herself between me and him.

He stopped though, cause he knew he can't hit his sister..

"Leave him alone." She demands again, her eyes was hurting her cause she rushed out very quickly without her sunglasses. Also her hands had jar of whiskey too.. But it didn't stop me to see her eyes had flashed to a green color too..Now I see they where twins.

"He is trying to sleep with you...I wont let my sister have some man sleeping with her." She glared again. "Zak isn't sleeping with me, he only slept a couple times with me." She said. That made him even more angry. He nearly went after me.

"Declan lad don't need to be killing the man now." A voice said, walking up to us. I saw a old looking man, with reddish hair but had faded into gray. He had some facial hair on his face, but looked very clean with freckles his eyes were a green color that shined very brightly.

This was her grandfather, I noticed it cause he had a hat on, that was showing his rank as a captain. Despite his retirement from what Cadie had told me he never stopped loving the ocean and kept most of his things from when he was younger and joined ocean.

"Grandda he wanted to have Gwen's body." The old man smirked at this, then looked at me then Cadie. "Aye laddie, he may have his eyes on her body. But tis nay true..This man is just a mate to your sister... He saved her life you know." he said. He placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Invite the man in lass...He is your new guest now." He said to her. Making her blush, "Aye Da, I'll do so." She said. He smiled at her, then walked away with her uncles and brother. The two twin younger boys watched us also.

"Go inside lads.. I'll have your mam give you two a talking, now go on." She said. They listened to her surprisingly... "You have to watch those two Zak...They can take words, mix them up..They're troublesome lads." I smiled at this. "It's alright Red, I mean Gwenny.. They are just being boys.. I guess..." I then looked at her whiskey bottle.

"I didn't know you drink?" I asked now. She looked at the whiskey.. "Tis nay mine..It's for my grandda and the guys..We're celebrating tonight." I nodded. I felt bad at this. I wanted to seek comfort and I am keeping her away from her family.

"Would you like to join us?" She then asked. I shook my head at this.. "What?" I asked. "Do you wish to stay and join our celebration? And yes I do once in a while. Not as much as my uncles do." I smiled at this.

I am aware Irish are very good hosts to their guests, even if they have a party of their own.. They would let people into their homes..And I do wish to seek comfort at this time anyways.. I don't know why.. But I am always running to Cadie now a days...She feels like I can be dare I say it a safe haven for me.

I shook my head. "Yes, I would love to join you and your family...If you don't mind that is.." She smiled at me again. "Well come on then..I have to finish up food, then it well be done. You can stay over and eat." I felt bad at this. But still went with it since I want to feel that comfort.

I even felt bad for taking this as an advantage to get that from her.."So how are you?" she asked. I smiled at this. "Been better, I mean I wish it had been that is." I said. She looked sort of troubled when I said it. "Is there something wrong?" she asked.

She was rubbing her eyes, also I took notice in the outfit she wore.. It was a simply white dress that went to her knees, it was a tank top like top too. It made her breasts not stand out as of much.. Then I notice the blue ribbon that was in her hair. It was pulled back into curls touching her lower back.

"So what's the occasion?...Your dressed up rather nice tonight." I said. She smiled. "My uncle Ryan is having a child...They have been trying for a long time now also." She said, I stopped once I got inside of the house.

I never went inside of here before. It looked very Irish like, if not rustic looking. Very different from the Las Vegas modern style. She smiled at this.. "We love bringing Ireland where ever we live at. I know it's hard here..But it brings us close to our home...Me Grandda always wanted to keep this part of us." she said. I nodded.

I looked at the hallway, noticed a photo hanging up..She smiled at this.."That was of my mother, when she was a wee lass.." I was kind of shocked at seeing her mom..She was rather beautiful looking.

I can see where Cadie got her looks from now. "Her name?" I asked. I had a feeling that I saw her mother before.. But wasn't sure since I never thought it after that day she came to life for us. She smiled sadly though. "Her name is Myrna. She's my aunt's twin sister. My mother too." I remembered now, she was in my dream the time Cadie was almost killed by her ex doctor.. She warned me about it in my sleep. I shook my head then I noted the sadness in her voice.

"She died after giving birth to me in Ireland. They put her to rest in Belfast where me and Declan was born at. Why my father had taken us away from Ireland after my grandmother passes away too." I looked at the other side of the photo.

That was of her father, he looked clean shaven. Dark hair and no ounce of facial hair almost, he looked young also.. I can see where Delcan got his looks too..I shook my head. "Is that him?" I asked. She nodded. As she didn't look up at the photo of him.. It was clear to me that it was her father. She decided to change the mood slightly.

"Let's go set you down ok.. I'll introduce you to the clan." She said. I smiled at this. We reached a room. I saw a lot of redheaded people sitting at..They were males mostly..Except for the black haired Native American and another guy who was rather young to be considered a cousin or family..He had blond hair that was long with muscles.

I shook my head at him.."Zak, This is uncles Ryan, Bryan, Fox, this is James one of my cousin's boyfriend." I nodded at them both. They did the same. Bryan smirked at me.. "I see my boys got you in a fight with Dec...Sorry about that. Quite a handful those two, not sure where they get it." He said. I saw Cadie roll her eyes.

"Honestly Bryno the seeds didn't came from their mother.. Most likely they bared the roots from your loins.." She said in a slight huff..Which caused the man to laugh at this. As for Me to drop my mouth at her choice of words. She looked at me then, "What?" she asked. "Don't worry lad, the lass's mouth can make any man suffer." He said, to me. He then walked up to me, taking me to sit down with the guys. As she went to go walking off doing who knows what. She seemed to trust her uncle's and the male Callaghan clans alone with me. I looked at each one of them again.

"Aye she does lad, yet she still has a good heart no doubt why men would love her." Her other uncle said. Ryan, I think he was the one that I saw at the music studio. "I am Ryan, I saw you that one day when we were rehearsing... I was with my nieces and nephew." He said. "So the other girl isn't yours then?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Nay, I have a bun in the oven right now.." He said. "Took you two long enough, I give you that." His twin said. I looked at the Native American, who simply rolled his eyes at the two. "Your part of the family too?" I asked him. He nodded. "Married Gwen's aunt.. Beth and Caitlin are my step daughters." he said. I only nod my head.

I then heard a voice coming into the room..A redheaded lady came into it. Holding glasses filled with whiskey. She was rather pretty too, but wasn't nearly as lovely as Cadie was. She then looked at me.

"Well now I was wondering when Gwenny would bring you home one day Zak" She said. I was shocked on how she knew my name. Then thought of Cadie must of told them. Declan came back inside his body was still stiff at me being here. "He's allowed to be here lad..Da said he can." her uncle Ryan said.

Declan didn't say anything, only sat a few feet away from me where the other guy was at. Watching my every move now. "So....I am Maureen. Gwen's aunt, it's very nice to finally meet you in person Zak." she said. I nodded, giving her a smile.

"Here Zak have one." Bryan said, handing me a glass that was filled with Whiskey.

I took it out of kindness, even though I don't like whiskey so much. I looked at her aunt. She had crazy looking curls, that was short tight ones forming her face.

She wore a lot of bright colors on her skirt, as well a purple blouse. Her outfit made me think of a hippie chick. Not that I have a problem with that. I mean her husband seemed to not mind at all.

She saw me looking at her, decided to be playful at this time.. "Like what you see lad?" She winked at me. I smiled at this, at least she isn't afraid to speak her mind..Or be flirty.

"No Ma'am...I mean you look good but.." She smirked again as I took a sip of the drink. "Oh I see....Rather be looking at Win's body then mine.." I chocked at this time. Causing me to choke on the drink.. This caused Bryan and her to laugh.

Declan had only glared through out all this. "Don't worry about it lad...Not that I blame you either, she has a nice body on her despite what she went through. I wished I had her body and her birthing hips too." She joked lastly, which ended up making me choke again.

"Honestly Maureen, this isn't a thing to joke about.. You know how my sister is with her body still... It's no help with perverts like him pray on her body." He said bitterly yet protectively.. Which I caught at the time. His aunt tutted him.

"Oh Dec, you need a lass of your own.. Then you'll be seeing what Zak sees in your sister." She said. Not happy with Declan hating me. "Besides, can't stop Cadie from doing what her body wishes to have.. If she is sexually involved then let her. I say good for her, trying to get back in to life." She looks at him once more.. "I am sure you want your sister to be happy again don't cha?" She asked him lastly.. Making him look away from her in shame.

I took this moment to step in on his side in a way. "No he has rights to be protective... I mean. I have a sister myself, who is married. I was the same way with her..I understand he wanted to protect her, since he wasn't able to back when she was in the asylum." I said. This made the whole family look at me, even Declan.

"How did you know of her spending her life in hell?" He asked.. I looked at him. "She never trusted me enough to tell me what had happened to her." He said.. I looked down at this. She never told them, not even Declan her own brother.

"It doesn't take much to know what she went through.. She hidden it very well. Even a blind man can see the pain she suffered, just like a man who can see her pain too. "
I took a moment to think on this topic again.." Why she didn't say anything cause she needed to have someone to trust. Someone that can look past her dark history.. No one had ever helped her before when she was in pain or in need. So her mind and body started to want someone that can be with her.. She went to me seeking for that comfort that she needed, cause she knew I would listen to her.. She trusted me with her life. Trusted me when no man can never be trusted by her.. That isn't family wise. She came to me, cause she needed that person to keep her safe and not turn away when stuff got dark for her. When her family couldn't be with her." I said...They were stunned at this.

All of them where.. Declan had his eyes closed for a moment, then looked at me. As well the uncles and James. "So it's she trusts me a lot more then any other man well ever get in her lifetime. " I finished what I was saying..My mind went back to me resting next to her, holding her when she was have nightmares, or wanted to cry.. Now I can see why Carrie left me.. She knew I would be there for Cadie..She knew I can help her, as well she can help me in return..

I then heard a very steady clap. I looked to see who it was. It's her grandfather, he seemed to have some tears in his eyes. I looked at Maureen, she started too also. I looked at the redhead next to him. Cadie was blushing at this time. I smiled back at her shyly.

"Anyways now.. Let's eat. I am sure Maggie would love to be eating right now." He said, pointing out the lighter shade of redheaded lady. Also three other women too..

The men got up, as well I did. We then moved to the dining area where food was made. I noticed Cadie looking at me.. She was still slightly red..."Is that why you never leave me?" She asked. I nodded.. "Your pain was heard by me Red.. Your trust for me made me not leave you." I said quietly. She then hugged me. I still get taking back at this.

But manage to hug her back. "Your a better friend, then anyone can imagine Zak.." She then gave me a small kiss on the cheek. I smiled at this. "Your making me that way too Red." I said. Giving her another tight hug, a small kiss on her head too.. I pulled away from her. To see Declan watching us.

He didn't say anything but, watched as he walked off. I looked at her again.."Your brother wont like me huh?" "You may never know. Once he knows your not after my body and know you would protect me. He well then ease up." I hear her say. I nodded.

I felt her take my hand, pulling me to the table. I pulled out her chair so she can sit, next to her cousins.. "Why not you sit next to her Zak." Beth said, moving away from her. I nodded. Taking my place next to Cadie. As She swapped spots with her uncle.

We then ate, every once in a while we would talk here and there. As I stayed with them. I can't help but feel the comfort I had needed.. I felt a hand reach for mine, I looked at Cadie. "Want to go talk?" she asked. We are done with dinner, so they were just talking about the coming birth of her aunt.

"Sure. I Wont mind it." I said, getting up along with her. We left to go talk alone. I noticed the look her grandfather gave us as we left. He only smiled at us, then with a small nod, Cadie did the same too. Before taking me with her.

"What was that about?" I asked. She smiled, "It's code for go ahead." We are now walking around her place. "So why did you came here? I thought you would trying to fix things with Carrie?" she asked.

I sighed, she stopped to look at me. I didn't wish to tell her what had happened, so now we sat at her stair well.. "You really wanted to know?" I asked, she sat beside me leaning against me. I can tell her headaches are bothering her again. So it's why she took me away with her.

"We broke up." I said hitting the nail on the head.. I might as well be truthful to her. She looked at me then, "What?" she asked. "Carrie and I broke up..She told me it was over while you were in the hospital. She wanted me to worry more over you, then the fact we broke up.. I was trying to see if I can fix things with her but...." "But she didn't change her mind." I nodded. She moved her head from me.

I knew that would happen once I told her.. Like I knew what is going to happen now I told her. "What's wrong?" I asked. She shook her head, she wasn't looking at me anymore.. I let out a troubled groan. 'I am loosing it with her".. I thought.

"It's not going to change anything between us.. I promise." I said to her, so I wont loose what ever friendship we have left now. She shook her head still unable to talk to me. Fuck me.. I thought.

I was going to put a hand on her to comfort her but she flinched again, she spoke then too. "How would I know Zak? How can I trust you when your not with someone like Carrie. How would I know I can trust you the way I did back in the hotel room when I was sick? How would I know now that you wont betray my trust now since you saw me body partly...I trusted you enough to see it. How can I trust you now." She demands. I try to quiet her down. So no one can hear her.

"Let's go upstairs ok...I wont do anything to you I promise. I just wish to talk to you alone where I can feel like I wont get murdered by your family." I said She nodded, I helped her up, we then went up stairs into her room. Closing the door, I made sure she was watching me. Showing her I wont do a thing to her.

As doing so I took note of her room. It was a soft gentle blue and white color.. I noticed it was her favorite color. A plaid blanket was over the bed, then another blanket that was all funny looking, on top of the other blanket. It was a knitted tapestry like thing over the blanket. It had a I think a symbol of a bird of some kind.

I then looked at her. " I know what had happened between us well cause me and you problems. I promise that I wont do anything to break that either. It wont ever change us. I wont lie to you and say I may be tempted by you, but I will sweetheart.. Just like other guys, I'll be tempted too. But I'll do my best not to betray or hurt you.. Have I hurt you yet or did anything to you when I saw your naked body the first time? Did I touch you when I slept in the same bed with you?"

She gave me a look stating that was a lie.. "Alright I did held when I slept with you. But it was the only thing I had done to you." I said truthfully this time. I wanted to take her hands into mine but they moved on me. Since she was getting a headache again..Most likely her first once since she left the hospital. I sighed at this sadly.

She groaned at this time, she then started rubbing her eyes. I took that moment to take her hands away from her this time. "Like I said give me a chance to show you that you can trust me Gwen.. I know you can do so.. Just give me that chance...Please." I begged lastly at the last moment.

"That was different Zak. You was with Carrie at the time.. Now that you are no longer with her I don't know if I can trust you." I felt sad at this. Also I noticed she was scared too. "I promise, just give me a chance alright Cadence...Give me that chance ok..If not then you can have Delcan beat the shit out of me, or you can tear off my balls..I'll let you choose." I said. I wrapped my arms around her body, to hold her against my body.

She was still hard when I hugged her.. "Let me do what I can alright. I wont lie and say it wont be easy. But it wont be, but I can try at least respect your wishes... We are friends, I don't want you as a back up or as a rebound.. We are friends with no benefits and no strings attached." She still didn't relax.

"Come on Red... I am sure you can give me a little bit more trust?" I begged lightly, She did however relaxed into me.."Like I said, I well try to not do anything to you.. I well be tempted, but I'll try to control myself." I said. She sighed this time, kept on relaxing into me till I felt her body leaning fully into mine. Yet again showed me how tiny yet also made me feel her body against mine.

I started to touch her hair lightly, which I didn't know I was aware of. Till now that was and used it as my advantage. "I think you should get some rest sweetheart." I said, Taking my second hand then burying that hand back into her hair. As doing so the ribbon that was in her hair came loose with my fingers. She was watching me again. But her eyes were slowly closing on me. 'I got her' I thought as I looked at her eyes closing every few mintues. I took it as a go and hold her again. So I removed one hand from her head, then placed it on her waist to hold her. As I kept doing this to her.

Then finally thought this will be the last time I would get to do this. I might as well feel a little bit of her tiny body. I stayed that way for a little longer, till I had to pull away. I looked at her eyes they had opened up after I stopped touching her hair. "I better get going alright.. It's best I don't tempt myself even more." She nods, she then asked me one last time..

"Was it due to me? Her breaking up with you?" She asked, "No..Your not the reason...She just wanted what I couldn't give her, while I am away with you and the guys. She wants me to keep you safe, without her getting caught up in my mind." I said truthfully.

I placed one last touch in her hair. As doing so, I kept the ribbon that came out of her hair.. Which had came loose while I was digging my hands into her hair. Closing my hand around it, I pulled my hand back away from her hair. "See to you tomorrow if your feeling better. We are to be looking for our next location." I said.

She nodded. "Can I choose where we can go this time?" She asked. I smiled at this. "You can yes.. We'll let you pick a place once in a while if you like." She nodded. I noticed her moving her dress this time.. I shook my head then whistled.

"I better go now..See you soon." I said. She nodded. I then left just right when she took off her clothes. I was going down stairs. Then spotted Declan. He was very quiet once he was looking at me.

"I don't understand what she sees in you Zak.. But hurt her in any form or way. I'll wont regret going after you." He said in a warning. But his eyes went light at this.. "But do me a favor.. Never break her heart also keep her safe when your with her. I hardly ever see her happy anymore since the day it had happened.." I nodded.

I placed a hand on him. "You have my word.. Cadie is a friend, nothing more..We wont do anything that can leave her form being heart broken." I said but he just like his wise sister, caught something in my tone.."But your unsure of keeping that promise. No sane man, well hold back like what your doing." I shook my head. "She needs someone that is better then me anyways..I would bring her pain, as well her death if she isn't careful." With that I walked away from him.

For a moment though I thought I heard him say.. "Your an foolish man Bagans if you think you'll do that to her" I stopped for a moment, but then ended up shaking my head. As I was outside of the house, I noticed the her grandfather watching me again. "See you soon lad..You may think you do bad things..But I can tell you well try not to hurt my selkie maiden. It's nice meeting you also." He said. I shook my head as I kept on walking pretending I'm not hearing what I heard from him too.

I knew her family is a good one. But really though, I can hurt Cadie if I am not being careful. I wouldn't want to hurt her or her family either.

As I got to my car, I looked at my hand to see the ribbon that I taken after it fell out of Cadie's hair. I groaned at this. Then shook my head, I am a bad friend, I can already know that. A scent of her came through my nose. Gave me small tingles running through me.

This will be the only thing I'll take from Cadie.. A little something of someone, I can't have.
♠ ♠ ♠
Zak seems to win over the Callaghan and plus clan...As well Declan's tiny bit of respect. Next chapter well be of Edinburgh Vaults.. I got a lot of plans with this episode and the chapters too..

Selkie, is a Irish and Scottish Folk lore.. A creature that wears a seal skin that turns into a male or female human to find either a lover, mate, or someone who lost a lover or hardly gets to feel love anymore.. Mostly are told by Fishermen since the stories came mostly by people who had fished..

Going to slow down some more on the Zak and Cadie stuff.. I wanted just one more chapter with the two.. So yeah it's a taste of what is to come for Zak and Cadie, that well be more known within the second story which is the second book to My Celtic Angel. Yes I am keeping it as the title is for this one, but adding two since it's still part of My Celtic Angel Series...