Status: Going to be adding or taking some things out of the chapters and stories...Just fixing it up as I keep writing out the last few chapters.

My Celtic Angel

The Night Before Edinburgh Vaults

Zak's POV

I looked at Cadie as I walked up to the lady that was to give us rooms.. As this happened the idea came pretty quick and suddenly. So I went with it without even a second thought. I took hold of Cadie's hand, wrapping mine around her's. As this happen yet again a shock came threw us.

I am starting to like it more and more.. Also Cadie is beginning to see that too... Which is making her questioning me even more.. I moved Red in front of me, then laid my other hand on her shoulder. "We would like a room together.. My Fiance here forgot to mention that I'll be bunking with her." I said. Giving Red one small hug as I did this.. Then moved her hand once I saw she was wearing a ring.. 'Perfect!" I thought to myself.

Showing the lady her ring that Cadie was wearing at the time. I knew rings wasn't her grandmother's rings that was given to her.. It was a recently bought one, that Carrie had bought for her. It was simple looking so I thought it would work. Cadie gave me a look at this time, I did too to state for her to go with this plan I had.

She sighed, then said. "Aye.. I have forgotten to mention that yes." She said. Taking the bait. At this time however Nick and Aaron was shocked at this, so badly shocked that Aaron dropped a suitcase on his foot. Causing me and her to look at him.

"What? It slipped." he said, blushing while he was at it. I rolled my eyes. "Very well.. But how do I know it's not a lie?" she asked. "Huh?" I asked, Cadie gave me another look. "How would I know she is your fiance? You know I have a lot of people telling me this, when they are not even dating." she said in the thick Scottish accent again.

"Och! But we are together." Cadie said, then did something to shock me and the guys both.. She placed a light kiss on my cheek.. "See..." She said shyly. Nick's mouth had dropped and yet again Aaron dropped another thing.

Which made her blush even more. I glared at Nick and Aaron.. "What? You seen us do it all the time." I said to them. Nick closes his mouth. Aaron was just leaving the suitcases on the ground so he wont drop them again.

The lady nodded, then smiled. "Verra well. Come this way please." She said, bought by what slight affection Cadie gave me. "Well..." She stopped at this time. Making me look at her.. "Are you to return that kiss?" she asked. I blushed at this... "I uh.. We.. I mean she is private with what we do..We don't like having to show our love in public." I said, for an odd reason that sounded like a double meaning to me and everyone in the Ghost Adventures Crew too.

The woman smiled, but kept on taking us to our rooms.. Me and Cadie had a room that was the last door. Cadie got in first, after I said night to the land lady. I looked around the room. Only problem is....The room is so freaking small.. One bed that hardly fits two people, one dresser and chest, a built in shower. I didn't know where the bathrooms are at..

"Where's the bathrooms?" I asked Cadie. She sighed, "They are on the end of the hall." She said, I nodded "oh." I said, then sat myself on the bed with Cadie. But as I did it, the bed dips and creaks. Cadie ends up falling into me..

"So what do we do now?" I asked. She didn't say anything but scooted away from me..She didn't look at me again. Which is starting to piss me off... "Why are you avoiding me?" I asked, finally being able to talk to her. Which is an other reason why I put her with me. So we can talk. She still didn't look at me or talked to me back.

I groaned at this.. "Is it cause of me and Carrie breaking up?" I asked then. Slightly pissed off cause it's the only reason why she is giving me a cold shoulder again..."I know you can trust me Red.. I wont do anything to you.. I wish you can get it through your head." I saw her glare at me.

"Apparently you forgotten that it's hard for me to do so with a lot of men Zak. Your not the only one that I brushed off." "Cause of him? Do you think I would of fucked you while your sick? No I wouldn't... I never did anything but stayed with you and hold you.. Your body wasn't objecting that either Red...You can't just keep men away from you just because one person had raped you repeatedly." I said.

She shook her head. "It's not just him that had raped me Zak, he raped and abused me I told you everything that he had done to me. He even used me for his friends Zak and the other doctors. I was lucky not to get anything from them except for the scars and my children being dead." She nearly shouted. I Sighed at this.

"But you can trust me though, I wont do anything to you not ever. I admit I'll be tempted hell.. I'll be tempted a lot by you since your with us all the time. But I wont go pushing past your wishes Red.. You were able to trust while your sick. Hell you fucking showed me your body...That proved you did at one time.. Now your not trusting me again.." I said. "I could of had you while your sick, when you showed me your scars. Yet I didn't..I told you it can open and lead to shit yet you still do it anyways." I lightened up at this.

"Trust me ok... Let's sleep in this one small room on the bed. Ok. I'll do my best not to touch you." I said. She sighed at this... "It wont change Zak.. It's hard trying to do what I am doing Zak. I am not trying to lead you on.." I smiled at this. "I know your not.. Your different from the girls I had seen or been with.. Hell your even different then Carrie was that is saying something." I said to her again.

"I never saw you try to get me in bed once You never once try to show your body due to the scars.. In fact I wish you did show them off every once a while. You don't go flaunting your breasts or show off.. Your different... Which is why I like you as a friend.." I said. "I wont do anything to my friends you understand me.." She nods..

Then went to go take her medicine. "I'll prove you that you can trust me more then anyone in this world." I said to her lastly. "How?" she asked. "How will you get me trust you more?" I didn't say at the moment.. Cause I am not sure either... "I am not sure actually sweetie... But do give me the chance I need ok. I am sure you can trust me more then anyone once you do." I said. She sighed, I then laid down again as doing so took her with me. But however, she shoots back up again. Startled by something.. Not sure what it was at the time, but then she tripped on our stuff falling backwards.

I got up to help her up.. "I can't sleep with you in that small bed." she said. I sighed, then helped her up. "I was going to go sleep somewhere in this room. But, since it's the only bed here and we both need our sleep.. We need to share it." I said.

The look she gave me was enough to kill me. "I can't sleep with you right now Zak.. You came out of your relationship with Carrie.. It can lead up to stuff." I smirked at this then laid back down. As doing so I turned playful and cocky too..

I laid on my side and close to the wall of where the bed was at.. "Well.. We are fiance's.. So we might as well play the part sweetheart." I rubbed the spot down hinting for her to lay down next to me. She shook her head. "No thanks Zak.. I hate lying as it is.. I don't like lying to the land lady.. I should of took Connor's advice and go to the other hotel." I glared at this. "No you should not take his advice.. You hardly know the guy and your taking his words over mine." I said, then gave snort as I thought of the Highlander Braveheart look a like touching her.. I shook my head at this..

She smiled at this. Which shocked me, she then went to chest where there are blankets and pillows at. She then goes to the shower area dragging her bags with her.."What are you doing?" I asked. She smirked at me again... "You are so jealous Zak, Connor isn't my type. Also I am sleeping in here. After I shower." she said. My body went hard at this. I looked at her then the curtain, sat and watched her placing her things outside of the shower area.

"Why? Wont your stuff get wet?" I asked. She smirked again at this, but didn't say anything. I smiled at this side of her.. 'Is playing with me?' I asked to myself. She then slips into the shower area. I looked at her still, even if she wasn't aware of it.. "Here's your test to resist temptation Zak.. Show me I can trust you while I shower." She said. I choked, but turned it into a cough. "What? Your saying you are unable to trust me.. Yet your showing me your vulnerable side again sweetheart. A side that no one would ever see you in." "If you want me to trust you then this is part of it." She said, poking her head to drop her bra. I looked at her then the bra. "Close your eyes." She said while blushing.

I smiled at this. I then laid down on my back then moved my arm so it's laying against my eyes. She goes back to take her shower. I decided to look again then saw her bra again..Also the panties too. I groaned at this. "The things I do for you Red." I said to myself.

I got up then closed the window curtains. As I did, I stopped to see her outline through the curtain, she was humming something at the time too. Not sure what it was at the time. But she was humming.

I shook my head, the floor made a noise. I stopped she did too.. "Zak...Are you alright?" She asked. I smiled at this. Her back was still turned, then it moved as she did. I got to see the outline of her front half again. I shook my head. "Um...Do you want me to go see Nick?" I asked, hoping my voice didn't get to husky sounding.

"No it's ok...Keep talking so I know your in here. But don't look." she said. I smiled at this I finally got what she is doing to me and for me now. I don't know why, but I like it that she is trying to help me out with this too. I mean it was fair right. I help her prove she isn't mentally sick, in return she helps me find ways for her trust her.. Now I get why she did the things she do to me now.

"Your helping me right?" I asked, "Your helping me gain your trust..Why?" I asked. She didn't answer me for a moment.. "I never really thought of it that way Zak." She said finally. "How about we change things up?" I tossed the idea in.

"What do you mean change things up?" She asked. I smiled at this. "I decided, with me helping your problem.. You can help me with mine.." I looked at her again. "How so?" she asked. Taking the bait almost..

"You can help me out by helping me control myself..I need it trust me sweetie, I can at times. But not always, with you trying to trust me.. It can help me with controlling my um urges and temptation on you.."

She got confused at this. "Don't men normally control their sexual needs? You seem like your one of those people can go without a month of sex at least." I smiled at this.. "Yes, but at times I do get horny.. I'll admit it too..But at times it well be hard for me resist..If I can try resist you and your body then it can help." She nodded.

"By me showering in the same room with you?" she asked. I smirked at this then laughed. "I asked if you want to leave for Nick's room." I reminded her.. I heard her sigh.. "Alright.. I'll help you from resisting me....This will get me the chance to trust you.. As well give you the chance in return..But you can't have sex with me." I smiled at this. "Very well.. Not that I am going to be for a while..Since my break up. I Need time to get over it with Carrie, since I loved her very much." She nods. " I know Zak.." She shortly.

I yawned then started to fall asleep. As soon as I did, I heard Cadie scream. I woke up very quickly. "What's wrong Red?" I asked. I got up quickly since she wasn't answering me. "Sweetie?" I asked, then I tripped over our stuff suddenly.

Causing me to fall into the shower were Cadie was at... After we had fallen, I looked at her. She was soaking wet, pink with a slight scared look in her eyes. What's bad enough she was naked, I mean really buck naked under me. I had grabbed when I had been falling so I had grabbed her and the shower curtain which is covering us up.

I wasn't outside of it. I was under it with her. With my hands on her naked flesh. I blushed at this suddenly, before shaking my head. I got my lower torso off of her's. So I wont have a hard on. "Sweetie?" I asked/called her again. I looked at her eyes, which was enough to tell me something was going on.

They were on me, but they were not focusing on me. It's like she was here, but isn't. Her eyes then looked around following what ever I didn't see. I took this moment to look around too.. Then at her. "Fuck me... Sweetie." I said, then smacking her lightly on the cheeks.. Patting the ones on her face not her ass.

I moved so I wasn't on top of her this time. I only looked at her face, but went downwards towards her breasts. I then felt a slap. Bringing me back to reality. I shook my head, then saw her looking at me. Blushing in the same manner I was. "Um...I didn't.." But before I can say anything else.

Nick and Aaron decided to come through the door. As doing so, they screamed both.. Not at what might of been in the room. But at us, me and Cadie. "OH MY GOD DUDE." Aaron shouted, then was holding his hand out poking his finger at us. I peaked my head out of the curtain to look at them.. But kept Cadie under it since she was naked.

I glared at this. "What the fuck you guys? Get out of here now Cadie is naked!" I shouted at them. (another double meaning in the future stories lol)

Nick glared back. "I didn't do anything.. So don't say anything Nick." I snarled at him.. He rolled his eyes.. "Bro, I know you wanted Cadie but seriously bro. This early after your relationship was over with Carrie? You should of at least waited after a couple months.." Nick said protective big brother kind of way. I glared once more. I got up then Cadie sat up. "Well.... Stop looking at her." I snapped at them both.. Being once again protective over Cadie's naked body..

I helped her up carefully once Nick and Aaron had looked away from her body. I stood in front of her still. I then told them what I didn't do. "I didn't do a damn thing.. I was sleeping while she was in the shower, she screamed I went to go see what is wrong. I tripped over our stuff while I was going over by the wall the talk to her to see if she was ok." I said, which was a lie. I don't want them to know what me and Cadie are doing actually.

I decided it was a good idea due to me still trying to gain trust from her.. However she surprised back again with a lie of her own.. "I saw a spider." She said quietly, I wanted to look at her but didn't due to me in front of her and she is still naked.

"Move sweetie." I replied back. She did so she was hiding in the shower curtain.. I bend over to get her a towel. "Turn around stop looking." I demanded in a snap. Nick and Aaron did, as did I.

"A spider? I didn't know your scared of spiders." Aaron says after a few minutes. With a towel over her body covering most of her private parts. I took this as a moment to turn to look at her.

"We'll go ok. You should get dressed better." I said. She nods, blushing lightly at this. I then went to her ear. "We'll talk after your dressed." I said, telling her I knew it wasn't a spider she saw.

Cadie's POV

Zak left me alone with the guys. I blushed all over again while thinking of what Zak had said to me. I knew it was a bad lie and I hate lying. But I didn't want to have Nick and Zak pissed off at each other.

I got on a baggy pair of trousers and a shirt on. Zak came back inside soon after I got dressed. He was looking at me again, before giving out a sigh. I didn't know why he did it. But it felt weird when he looked at me again.

"Good enough I think... Let's get ready for bed ok." he said. I nodded, I was still feeling very tired due to our flight. I am sure Zak and the guys are too.."Do you mind if I get changed in here?" he asked. I shook my head no. He nodded, taking it as a ok.

He smiled at this then no sooner I gave him a ok. He takes his shirt off without giving any thought, like he was perfectly fine with his body and the way it was. I blushed then shook my head. "Can I turn off the lights please.." I said. He nods, then smiled at me.

"What?" I asked. "It's like you never saw a man naked before or in my case shirtless before in your life." He commented back. I blushed again, he smiled back at this then moved to sit down where I was at. Making me slightly startled. "What in god's name are you doing?" I asked. He smirked at me again.

"I am letting you see what some guys look like sweetheart." He said. Something tells me he is kind of a body shy slightly too.. "Don't worry the pants stays on.. I don't want you go running to Nick if I suddenly showed you my... Stuff.." "You mean your wee mate." I said, hinting to his male organ. I know what it does anyways.. I am sure Zak uses his for the same purposes that other guys use theirs.... I blushed at this again.. Shook my head.. No I am sure Zak is a lot better then most guys at least I hope..

Zak blushed at this but then hidden it very well by saying "I don't think mine is so wee sweetie?" he said cockily. He then winked at me which made me blush some more, which made him smile once more again. But then I moaned lightly at this, I think Zak loves making me blush.. Then Zak decided to change subject again. "So what was it that you saw sweetie? I know it wasn't a spider if it was I would of seen it." He said.

Finally pushing back what we were doing. I sighed. "All I see is a dark world filled with damp darkness Zak.. I feel trapped and lost, then a man with no face shows up.. Sounds of boots hitting echoing through the darkness then. I would feel him touching me." Zak's smile turn into a frown.

"You don't know the history of this place do you? It's best telling me the truth now so, I'm aware of it." I nodded. "Aye, I do know of it's history Zak."I looked down in shame.. "Your grandfather?" he asked. I nodded.

"He told me a lot of about the haunted places here in Scotland and Ireland both.. But then again.." "You want to see for yourself if the stories are true.. So you knew what had happened down there."

I shook my head. "Not everything, the man with boots I never heard of before." I said. He nods. "Do me a favor on this location sweetie." I nodded. "Aye!" I replied back. "Don't tell a thing ok..It's best we don't know about everything and tell me this.. Was your dreams and flashbacks did they happen before he was telling you them about the vaults?" he asked.

I shook my head. "Be truthful on this Red." he said. I nodded, "I am Zak.. No I never had these dreams in my life. Sure I would get images on how people became ghosts. But never had a full on dreams like I do now until I met you guys." He nodded. "OK just making sure.. I trust you sweetie, but I wanted to make sure." "I know Zak.. Your like me in a lot of ways, your body shy with your body also want to know the facts before jumping to conclusions.. Your a natural born Paranormal Investigator Zak." He smiled at this. But then frowned at this.

"So are you sweetie. I never had been a real believer in ghost or the paranormal before you know...This was before I met the guys and then you later on in this life. " he admitted. I looked at him for a moment, then down at the floorboards. "I didn't believe in ghosts till I was held down in my bed by a old woman who killed herself." He said. I felt bad at this, "When you said the first day we met that I wasn't a believer till I was held down by a ghost.. Yes that was true... But don't be guilty about it. You were telling me off cause you were upset over the fact I thought you were not able to handle what we are doing." he said. I nodded. Then started to yawn. My eyes were getting sore due to the light and my headache was coming back.

I rubbed my head at this time Zak sighed then said. "Are they always going to be with you?" he asked.. "The headaches I mean, will they be staying with you for a long time?" He asked. I sighed at this. "I am not sure Zak.. The doctors told me I am lucky to be alive Zak.. My eyes, the headaches, the scars, and the emotional pain.. It will stay for a long time for me." He was looking at me for the moment, then hugged me. I didn't know why he did it. But he hugged and it felt weird cause his shirtless chest was touching me. Also my face landed into his naked chest.

"Well...If they get to much for you in the future let me know alright.." I nodded, he then started to rub my hair again. Which was a normal thing now a days. I slowly held him back slightly but was loosing it cause I was relaxing. Which made him shiver with goosebumps. "I wish I knew why we had this happened to us?" I asked. He smiled at me. "The shocks?" I hear him ask. I nodded, I was slowly starting to sleep at this time.

He smiled at this. "Why not we talk about it another time alright Red.. For now we sleep." I nodded, he turned the light off.. Then moved off the bed, all the sudden in the dark. I heard a sudden 'zip' sound then Zak groaning at this. I blushed at this noise he did, then looked away as he was getting rid of his trousers for a pair of sleeping ones.

"Do you mind if I sleep shirtless? I never really did it unless I am dating the girls nor sleep naked." I blushed at this. "You sleep naked?" I asked. He smirked, the bed dipped I felt him hovering above me and I bit my lip at this. He smiled at this in the dark. Putting a finger to my lip to keep me from biting it. "Don't do that Red..You'll make those lips of your's bleed and we might be needing your mouth this location too." He said, with a wickedly playful tone and I shivered at this. He then rubbed my shoulder, after finding them. "Relax alright sweetie.. I wont do anything to you ok." he said. I Nodded. "Trust me alright." I hear him repeat again.. "I do Zak." He smirked at this, then moved so he wasn't on top of me or hovering over me.

"Want me to move?" I asked, I knew Zak was a bigger guy then me. Due to the muscles he was getting. They wont be small for to long I am sure of it.. "What are you thinking of?" he asked. Then settled next to me, on his side so he can have room and so did I.

"Your going to be needing a bigger bed if we keep doing this." I said back suddenly. He laughed at this. "Are you hinting I am going to be a big boy in the future Red?" he asked. "Mon Zak, a big mon.. and noo... Your muscles if you keep working out will make you huge." He smirked at this then laughed. "You know if you sleep half way on me, we might be able to sleep on this bed still." He said.

I blushed at this and buried my fact into the blankets.. "I'll sleep outside of the blankets ok." He said. I shook my head. "You'll get cold if you do Zak. Edinburgh is different from Las Vegas." He smiled at this. "Very well... Hold on." He said, he shifted again till he was under the blankets with me. I blushed at this.

Then felt him wrapping his arms around me to move me this time. I blushed at this again. "Relax Red, Trust me." I didn't know why.. But it felt double meaning for me too other then to Zak.. Since he was shaking his head at what he said. "I will Zak.."I said shortly. He smiled at this, then I laid down on his arm. He smiled at this, then moved me a little bit so I laying on his chest half way. I blushed at this again.

"Can I step out of bounds and say your very hot when you blush." He said then, as his other hand started to touch my hair. I didn't say anything else at the time. Before sleep was starting to take over me, as his arms kept me close to him.. I felt weird for feeling like this with him, when he was with me. But for a strange reason none the less. No matter how I try to fight it, Zak was right about one thing.. My body... That it missed human touch of another's, in this case.. It's seeking for Zak's body as he kept me safe.. Me and my mind and body felt safe when ever Zak held me or was with me. I shook my head at this one last time. He looked at me.

"Are you alright?" I hear being asked one last time.. I didn't want to say it but I ended up doing so.. "I think your right about my body Zak." He smiled at this and held me closer. "Of course I am right Jen.. Your body is craving and reacting the way it should be. Yes I do know when your body misses it, cause I can tell how your body relaxes when you sleep with me. Or when I hold you like I did a couple times.." I nodded my head.

"Is it bad that I like it?" was the last thing I said, before falling asleep on Zak.

Zak's POV

I felt her body relax against me slowly then finally was relaxed enough to know she was sleeping. I smiled at this small question she told me.. "Is it bad that I like it?" Did she mean she liked what I do to her when I hold her. I don't know. I shook my head at this time.

'I need you as a friend Red, I am being a bad friend by letting you feel like this'. My mind said to her. Yet why do I want it to be more then that.. I shook my head.. 'To soon Zak... We can't be with her this soon.' My inner mind said to me.

'We'... Was there more then just me that wanted her badly.. To fall over her like some silly teenage boy with a crush. I sighed. "No... It's never a bad thing to like what your body likes. It relaxes you, it's all that matters to me." I said finally. I knew she was sleeping at this point. I looked down at her one last time, I rubbed my other hand over her's. Before I too started to sleep myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok what was going on in this chapter.. Yes, Zak is still trying to have Cadie trust him... Without being able to scare her off... I am trying to keep Zak as real as I can with this story and thought, if the girls that are around him wanted be friends. He'll try to be a friend with them.. Also I am sure he does have girl's that are friends, that are not with benefits in his life...So I am trying to make him more like how behaves around his friends towards Cadie. Also with Trust being a main part of their future relationship either it is friends or dating... I want them to have something they work on together to make it more meaningful between the couple.... So Trust well be the main key feeling and word that they'll have..

And yes, I did wanted to put the Edinburgh Vaults in this chapter. But didn't have room to put it in this chapter. So the next chapter I will have it up...And I am thinking of having the 'Night Before's chapters' before the interviews of the locations and lockdowns even though they have their time together in between the interviews and lockdowns already..But wanted to add just one chapter before going on to the actual location and investigations...

So till then. I'll write out some more and well update as soon as I can...