Status: Going to be adding or taking some things out of the chapters and stories...Just fixing it up as I keep writing out the last few chapters.

My Celtic Angel

Edinburgh Vaults: Lockdown

Zak's POV

"Are you sure about this? I am making sure it's what you want before we get locked in." I said, unsure at this time... Cadie was looking at me, as I making sure before we got locked in for the night.

I was uneasy at this time, I had the right away of doing so too.. Some reasons seems logical then others. Those ones are being seen by me right now, even in front of Nick and Aaron too...They can see it I am sure. Also I am sure others well too...With how I am behaving too.

Those reasons are in forms of our short redheaded female teammate, Cadie... I looked at her to see what she was going to say. As doing so I took another moment to look at her body once more again before we started to film.

In all my life I would never see Cadie doing what she is going to be doing tonight.."I am sure about it Zak. How else can we get what we are looking for." She said, sticking with her plan. I sighed at this.

I hated this plan very much, the reasons are simple and any guy in my position well understand or maybe wish to be in my shoes at this time. But I still have my reasons not to be like those guys.

My reasons is this, Cadie isn't the type of girl who will not use her body in any form or way.. That even goes for baiting Mr. Boots for me. Yet she is still going with it anyways, in order to lure out Mr. Boots to us. Also if he sees her with me, I can be more of a threat to him if she dressed up like a prositiute back in the days which ever his time line was. That problem I know we had go with it, even if I don't like it at all.. However there was another problem that is starting rise too.

That other problem is me. I am not sure if I can trust my own self when I am around her like this too. Her outfit was begging for me to overstep her wishes. Her outfit fitted her in the right places. To her hips hidden under the skirts, to the blouse she now wore that fitted around the middle making her hide the baby bump belly she still had from when she lost her twins, her shirt had covered her breasts just right enough to show some cleavage, but she decided to wear something else a vest at last moment to keep her modesty in check also so she won't flash the cameras with her boobs.. Yeap, she still had her shy side still throughout all this plan of her's. I shook my head again.

'Come on Zak. She's Cadie. Your friend and teammate.. Don't even think about trying to get between her skirts and fuck her." I yelled at myself inside of my head. "Well if you're having second thoughts Zak I can change now." She said once more as she tugged the vest closer to keep her breasts from showing. I smiled at this, just like what she said to long ago. She herself hated what she is doing too. I sighed, "We have no time for that Red. We are starting to film right now.. We might as well make the best of it anyways." I said gazing at her arms. They had goose bumps at the time. I decided to rub them, lightly to keep her calm. Also myself too at this time. Mostly to calm myself down.. Since I am also worried about another thing too.

It's Cadie's first time back into the paranormal field since her near death accident that I caused her. How am I to know if she'll be able to handle it. I can't really get rid of her. Nor do I even want to get rid of either. It had to be her choice to walk away, even if I am tempted on keeping her with me forever in the Ghost Adventures Crew.. I felt her move slightly making me look at her.

"It's going to be ok Zak." I heard her as she took hold of my hands. "We'll be alright. I'll be ok too." She said in a soft voice. "It's not just you I am worried about. I am worried about that faceless man I am going to fight off to keep you safe." I said, I felt her body heat up at this. I smiled at this decided to forget what we are needed to do at this time being. So I decided to flirt a little bit to make her blush some more, also it will make me feel better slightly knowing I had caused to her blush and affected her in such a way.

"I am sure you'll like the attention too.. Your pretty damn sexy Red, if I was a ghost or spirit I'll do anything in my power to grab your...." I was met with a slap upside of my head by Nick. "Are you done yet Zak? We must get ready, I can't focus straight enough if you're drooling on Cay too." Nick said. I glared at him. "I am not drooling on her, I am stating a fact." I said protecting my ego and pride. Even though my body is too wanting Cadie and wanting me drool over her too.

I shook my head, let her go. So we can start the lockdown.

I started off right away to get ready for the lockdown at this time, I walked up to Cadie who was waiting for us inside of the place where the Vaults are located at. Standing by the door that was leading to the vaults..

"And who is this bonny lass?" I asked in a joke. Upon looking at Cadie, she blushed at this. Also it's a small tempt to flirt a little bit too.. Since I am sure some well like the flirting. I took Cadie's hand as she had hold of the candle stick that was in her other hand.

"So you know, Cadie is dressed like this for evidence you guys.. So nothing dirty is going on." I said making it clear. To make sure I wont let them think bad on why she is dressed like an old time fashioned prostitute...."Just be thankful I am not wearing the naughtier clothing Zak." She said softly. As she talking behind me.

Cadie's POV

Zak was choosing whether not say anything, cause I am sure he was thinking about it too but in the end he found his right words. "Let's say, this is a family show Red. So yes, I am thankful for that." I hear him say, Zak took a moment to look ahead of us while we went down stairs. Zak then asked if Aaron can see where we are going. Since he was the first one down there.

I took a moment to hold the candle stick just so over Zak's shoulder so he can see where the steps are at. We came down the stairs. I took a moment to get a feel on this place, it was so cold and dark down here. It smells of wet earth, moldy slightly and taste the smell too.

Zak was then looking around after Nick came down stairs for a base location to set the equipment down at.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked, Zak looked at me then gave me the digital recorders.. "I want you only use these and your audio. No camera ok, we need you to look like you're his time period to him. So nothing technical..Also if you feel Mr. Boots touching you up. Let me know." I nodded. Zak then once again started to make sure he was a threat to Mr. Boots again. What ever feeling he had before this was gone now.

I can only hear him growl out the challenge.."Also I have a new threat that you may not like too.."He pointed the flashlight on me body instead of my eyes and face. "See this lady, this whore, the prostitute.. I want you to try to take her away from me." he said, I wasn't the only one who heard him snarl into threat. He snarled again. "I dare you to touch this girl.. If you want her you have to me to deal with, cause I won't let bastards like you have what is mine." I blushed in the darkness. As Nick and Aaron aimed the camera's at me.

I am sure they heard his tone of voice too, but didn't say anything. As we started out looking for Mr. Boots first. We moved a few feet down the narrow halls to find his room. Zak once we found it, shined the light inside of it. Issued the warning challenge again... This how ever got what we wanted all the sudden cause Zak's EMF Decatur went off. Causing him to react to this, also we felt a lot of chills going through us.

I stepped away near to wall to look and see where Mr. Boots was at, but didn't see him at the moment. But I knew he was around us, I can smell him near us. That is till I saw him leaving his room that is. He went past Nick as doing so touched his hair slightly to react at this.

Nick suddenly asked if he was touched by someone.. Zak caught what Nick said, yet still tried to get Mr. Boots's attention once more again. As doing so stopped to see me "Cadie, what is it?" He asked, I shook my head. Cause I wasn't sure what to say at this time cause Mr. Boots was looking right at me.

Well at least I think he was looking at me, since his faceless body was pointing in my direction. I backed up against the wall at this and moved towards Nick and Zak.. It was enough for Zak to go off on Mr. Boots again.. Daring him to touch me. "Do you want to touch this one? Well you can't touch her she's mine.. I don't share her with anyone." he said with his voice laced with possessiveness. Which made my body heat up again cause I was blushing once more.

But did it stop Mr. Boots....No, he ignored Zak's warning. Went past him as doing so, it made the EMF go off in Zak's hand making him get excited about this spike. If Mr. Boots had a face right now it would be. I'LL - Touch her-Anyways look at Zak. I took this moment to slide towards Zak and Nick.

How ever when doing so, I felt like was being held up against the wall. I froze in into this cause I felt hands on my shoulder. As this happened I froze in mid sentence, as his hands started to move to my breasts. Zak noticed how quiet I am being panning the camera on me. Then placed a EMF in front of me. Zak didn't like this, I can tell.

So Zak decided to try to get him away from me. As he was freaking out with the spikes of energy he got.. "Did I Say you can touch her. She's mine." He said... EMF pointed towards my breasts as he saw the spike of energy. I felt his eyes on me, then towards my breasts as he looked through his camera. I didn't snap at Zak at this time cause he was trying to keep Mr. Boots off of me. Like he said he would do.

"How about you get your hands off of her. She's mine, I don't want your filthy hands on her body." He growl in a dangerous snarl. I had moved my hands to keep his camera off my breasts and cleavage also to let him see I was having trouble doing so, like I was protecting myself from Mr. Boots's hands. So he took it as a moment to place the device in my hand. To see it spike up since my hands was between my breasts still. Zak took a huge bold move, by placing his hand on me. "I am touching her, do you not like it?" He asked. That had done it. Zak's hands wasn't totally touching my breast he placed his hand where my heart was at and where the scar was located at, just above it.

But since Aaron had the wide range of it and I am sure Nick did too. They might of thought he had touched me fully on my breast when he really wasn't at the time. This made Mr. Boots snarl back which I heard with my ears. As Nick and Him to went to me. Nick was about to say.. "Get your hands off of her." They met him walking through both of them. Which caused them both to react at this. Making them freak out at this, causing Nick and Zak to slightly get all jumpy.

Zak took back the device, then it was gone. He was gone. I sighed at this, Zak looked at me, then gave the device to Nick so he can look me over. "Are you alright Red? Did he try hurting you?" He asked. I heard his voice gave him a angered tone. I shook my head. "No I am fine Zak..He only pushed me into the wall. His hands were on my shoulders then they went to my breasts.." I said in a blush, as I felt's Zak's hands touch my hips, then my sides upwards. Before pulling me into his arms. I blushed as I caught scent of him in his shirt.

"Good, I know where he touched you at Gwen." He said. "I saw it in your eyes when he grabbed you." He said in a soft tone, I smiled at him shyly to try to make him not worry about me "I tell you what, you pissed him off big time." He smiled at this time. Seeing how I wasn't scared of it.. "Zak, can you move your ass so you don't have to crush Cadie anymore then she already is?" Nick asked. Breaking the moment betwee us.

We then took notice how I was still was against the wall. Zak nods his head, then let's go of me so he can let me be away from the wall.. "I don't know why Red but I am always finding you pressed against the walls when I am around you. Or I have been doing it myself."

I noticed a different tone in his voice, he didn't like it when he did. "You didn't know at the time.." I said as I took his hand within mine at the time being. He squeezed it, "Yeah well bastards like Ivan held you against the walls before." He said, I took this moment to brush his cheek a little bit. To calm him down, it made me feel unsure of this feelings Zak was giving me. "I am ok though Zak. I know you wont hurt me like what he had done." He took a moment to close his eyes to let out a deep breath, as he kept my hand on his cheek.

"Let's keep going Zak.. There is so much we need to get done." I said, breaking this moment. He smiled at this, taking my hand back into his. We decided to walk to Mr. Boots's room again.

I looked inside to see a dead woman's body in there again still. Zak stood close by me, then decided at the last minute. "I want to be in here by myself." He said, Nick and Aaron looked at him. "Since I issued the challenge I want to stay here." Nick and Aaron nodded at the last minute. Decided to go at this point in time. But I stayed behind as they looked at me. "Want to come with us?" Nick asked. I saw Zak looking at me too.

I shook my head at Nick. "I am going to be around here, to see if I can find Jack." I said. They nodded, then walked off without me. Leaving me with Zak. I looked at him, "Is that alright Zak?" I asked, he nodded at this. I smiled, then was about to walk off when he took hold of me around my middle again.

Bringing back against him, so I bumped into his body. I felt him leaning over to talk to me. "I want you to stay with me please.." He whispered into my hair, just above my ear. "Are you sure Zak?" I asked. "I rather you here with me in case he comes back. I got a feeling he'll chase after you instead of going after me.. If so, it's best you stay where I am at for right now." I heard his tone of voice change again. I decided to break that tension he had inside him.

"Why Zak? Don't tell me your not letting Mr. Boots scare you away from me? You did a very good job protecting me even if your not a kilted clad Highland warrior wielding your mighty sword." He smiled at this. Also I gave him a little bit of an Ego boost to boot.. "Right it's my non Irish and Scottish blood in me. What can I say, I have Italian in me.. We be stubborn with what is ours." I felt his hand on me again gave me chills.

"So your Italian then?" I asked. He smirked. "Among other things sweetie." He said, then decided to focus on our filming. "So what to do?" I asked. Seeing how he was trying to figure out what to do. "Well I got a tripod. I might set it up so it can give us a wide view shot of us." I nodded again. "You can do what ever you want to do ok." he said to me at the last minute. I nodded, then decided to move towards the corner where I saw the dead lady at. Since Zak don't see her, I did I decided to set down on the ground. After fixing my skirt some.

I noticed him looking at me, before he started to talk once more again. So we decided to focus on our purpose for right now. At this time however, I noticed he got slightly nervous sounding when he remembered Mr. Boots has no eyes. He sat down at the wall away from me.

"Also yes, I have Cadie again with me to see if we can get any more responses from Mr. Boots.. So she is sitting where the dead prostitute was found. Going to see what Mr. Boots well do then.. So you know. No, I wont let her get hurt either." He said lastly.. I got a feeling he was making sure to make himself feel better about it.

We stayed quiet for a while. I decided to lay down. "Are you still getting anything?" Zak asked. I shook my head. "No, nothing yet." I said. He nodded I heard him shift slightly also so he can be comfortable. Another few more minutes and a couple of Zak's taunts and talking.. We got a response from this. It was sounding like clawing, like nails dragged along the walls. Zak started to taunt once more then stopped again.

Decided to crawl over towards my side. I gave a startled little jump as I felt his hand on my hip. I swatted him to make sure it was him. "Easy Sweetie it's me.." I felt his hands again. "Remove ter hands from me." I hissed back to him. He did. "Sorry didn't now which way your laying at." he said. I was laying down the same way the lady was, when she was found. Curled up facing the camera way instead of the wall where my feet was at.. "Scoot over, I am going to piss him off some more." He whispered. I nodded scooting slightly away till Zak decided to move me by himself. Briefly sitting me on his lap so he can set where my hips and back end was at. I can feel his hands go around me slightly to hold me. This was new and felt weird.. "Zak.." I whispered once more, unsure of this feeling I got by sitting in his lap.

He noticed. "Trust me a little bit more." he said simply, by trying to get me to not worry but it wont work "We're being filmed thought Zak.. I don't think it's suitable." I reminded him as I blushed, feeling his hands around my middle again. He seem to got it this time, also noticed how I was feeling about this period.. "It's alright Red, I am keeping it PG." he said, I and he noticed his voice didn't sound like it. Other words I am sure he wasn't being truthful either with what's going on inside his head.

So he moved me anyways. "But to be safe, I wont trust myself either." He said. Which made me feel slightly bad for him. He was trying very hard to keep me as a friend by doing so trying his best to keep my wishes, yet he himself don't trust himself around me. Am I crazy enough to even try to trust him when he himself can't trust himself. Zak and I stayed quiet over a few minutes hearing to see if we can hear footsteps or breathing anything. Except for our own breathing, also Zak was getting pissed off and antsy too.. Then he decided to go with what he was thinking over the time we stayed quiet..

I felt him move next to me to against me. He pressed his body lightly into mine, as he was wrapping a arm to bring me closer to him. I blushed at this feeling I got when I felt him lightly touching me. I then shivered into this as he placed his head on my shoulder moving his lips lightly towards my neck. I kept on shivering at this feeling he gave me.. "Zak??? What are you doing?" I asked. I then lightly moved to push him off of me shyly. This made Zak's hold tighten around me and he stops for a brief moment.

I felt scared now..What if Zak had his body taking over by Mr.Boots? What if he keeps ignoring me like this. I gasped and then pushed against Zak. He gave a grunt that told me that he didn't like what I did.. "Zak..Please stop." I whimpered lightly.

Zak chose to ignore my plea for a moment. As doing so he picked me back up and placed me back over on his lap. I felt his lips met my shoulder again, moving his hands on my body some more.. "Trust me Red." he said, he kept saying this. But it's hard not letting me do so when he is going against my pleas to stop him.. He went back to taunting Mr. Boots again.

"You know this Redhead Mr. Boots? I am sure you seen her before? I mean your pretty much groped her breasts while in front of me. I want you to try touch her again?" I then felt him wrap his arms around."Try touching her? I am sure you don't want to me to fuck her in your room?" I felt one of his hands touch me on one of my thighs and started to slowly and lightly make circle against my skirt with his thumb. Then bury more of his face into my neck. "Cause I am tempted on doing so...Do you want me to have my way with her while I am in your spot?" I felt his hand leave that spot then went to touch me against my side, rubbing it lightly then stopped at my chest.

"Stop please Zak just stop." I couldn't take it anymore.. All his touchings made me scared, all the tones he gave in his voice scared me too.. It felt like he wasn't himself. He stopped at this word then looked at me.

"What are you trying to do Zak?" I asked, I was scared of him. I tried to trust him but I can't. Not yet anyways.. I don't know if I should scream for Nick and Aaron or not... "I am trying to get him pissed off enough. If he thinks I am having my way with you. While in his room and the corner where the well...Lady was dead at. Maybe we'll get him to come back." I moved away from him slightly out of his reach.

"Then stop it please... I don't want to be used that way Zak.. Just cause I am dressed like a whore doesn't me I am one." I hissed with my eyes nearly threatened to make me cry at this point. "I know Red, I am aware that you're not one... I am sorry Red, I am sorry I didn't mean to over do it.." I tuned him out at this time.

Zak's POV

I hit all time bad low with her now. I knew that too. I didn't mean to use her that way, it just happened. I still felt like a ass a bigger one than usual and I should of hit myself in the balls for that too..

"Forgive me sweetie" I said to her. I pulled her back into my arms again to feel her shaking against me. I should of known better than to do what I had done. I should've let her know ahead of start. I felt her hair against me and felt her breathing. I was getting too carried away with this stupid challenge of mine. Also made me see why I don't fight like this period.

I placed a small kiss on her head once more, then touched her hair again. But then something had happened. She grabbed my side suddenly, making me hiss in pain a little bit because of it. "What's wrong Red?" I asked. She was blushing again I can feel her skin heated in the dark. I looked at the camera the the devices next to her. "What is it?" I asked, but then my hand went to her stomach. Where her hand was already at.. "He's touch, touching..." I snapped at this as she was stuttering . "I said stop touching her. She is mine and god dammit I am not letting your filthy hands touch her." I snarled once more. But it was a weak bluff that I called out too..

I was now regretting that I had baited him this way. I knew where he might be trying to touch her at too. Cause I moved my hand to her ass and hip, since I had laid her head down on my lap. Not sure when or how long it was when I had her like this. So I went automatically protective over her body once again.

"She's mine." I growled outwards again. I felt a dark deep feeling inside me again.. "I'll tear your balls off if touch her." Not the threat was heard since he was dead. "I'll kill you you bastard." I said again, another one that was not a threat either too.. But sure as hell didn't stop me from stating it. I then I moved Cadie, so she was back on my lap. Her head against the side of my neck.

"Try touching her again you asshole." I mumbled darkly. He then left her alone for the time being. Then decided to come after me this time. Since he can't have her, he might as well scare me off and have her in the process too.

"Why are trying to touch her again?" I asked, then felt stupid.. "Cause I am freaking taunting him too." I said, looking at the redhead in my lap. But then we heard noises. Causing me to react to this time. I felt scared all the sudden now, I heard tap next to wall beside us again.

Cadie snapped out of it. "Zak he's right in front of us." She said. I felt bad chills now. "Where?" I asked. "Beside me in front of you..He's pissed.." I nodded at this. " I am not letting you have Cadie....She's not yours, she's not mine and she belongs to no one." I said breaking out our little trap.

This pissed him off more, cause I felt him tug slightly on one of her skirts. Also heard more claw like marks making me react to this.. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god." I said repeated a couple times. As this did, I backed up but for got I was against the wall. Also Cadie decided to shift in my lap to keep from being scared. Also possibly from hurting me.

"Can we call Nick and Aaron?" she asked. I nodded. I figured we stayed here long enough. So we started to call for them. As I did I wrapped my arms around her body like she tried with mine. But at this time well.... Her skirts had rise but since she moved her body, The camera didn't have to chance to see anything well bad except for her straddling me in my lap with skirts bunched up. Also I noticed and remember the lack of undergarments she chose to not wear at the time. Since we were pressed on with time. She didn't get the chance to by the undergarments that might of been worn back then.. I decided to ignore it, cause I know she wasn't wearing a bra either in under her blouse and dark brown vest she wore over it.

"I want you to don't move ok." I said, making sure she wont anymore. But got cut off with her breasts against me and also I was looking at them from a very good position too. I shook my head, decided to move her upwards to keep her lower half of my lap at the time. Moving my hands to her bottom to keep my face from being between her breasts also. So right now I was smelling her lavender scent again once more. Since went to lay my head on her shoulder again.

That was when and how Nick and Aaron found us... "You called for us?" Nick asked, suddenly panning in his camera to see us. "Yes, also stop filming this part and help her up.. Make sure she faces away fro the camera too." I said. Making sure she doesn't flash any of her privates.

Nick went to help her up. But can't help but laughing at the state we were in. "Boy I bet you really pissed off Mr. Boots Zak. But not like this though, we should of gotten the right girl for that kind of thing instead of Cadie" I glared at Nick for that. "How is that family oriented if I suddenly ended up doing a weird fetish porn?" I asked. Aaron then elbowed me playfully.. "Right, also it's not the same. Told you you'll be having a craving for our redhead soon enough...I get it in the future when you want her to be alone with you or her having to go find somewhere else to be without us with her." He said, once teasing.. "At least your not having the hard on anymore." He reminded me of yesterday morning. I slapped him up side the head.

"Let's go so Cadie can go speak to Jack." I said. Taking her hand in mine again. We once again went off to see if we can get her in contact of Jack. Nick and Aaron, was still smiling at this small gesture I kept making with her. I glared once more, then wrapped my arm around her shoulder to be less affectionate with her around them. Not that Cadie mind it, cause she too wasn't happy with them either.

So with that we walked off. As soon we did, I stopped to see Cadie had been looking behind her back for and odd reason. That is when she pulled me to stop.. "Wha?" I was met with shush from her.

Cadie's POV

I felt like someone was following us, I didn't know who but it wasn't Mr. Boots and it wasn't Jack either. So I stopped after we got to a certain part of the Vaults. "I hear someone follow us." I mouthed, Zak who had his camera on me nodded his head.

He was hearing what I heard, so did Nick and Aaron too. We stayed quiet for a long time to see if the sounds would stop. We kept looking at one another, we wanted to talk but can't. We just stood there hearing footsteps and sound of dragging on the ground. Which made me move towards Nick at the time since he was closer.

After a while. Zak decided to break the silence by talking very quietly. Telling what we were hearing and kept hearing. We waited a little bit longer to see if it keeps on going but then I decided to follow the dragging noises. "Cadie." Nick and Zak both whispered towards me. As I started to walk ahead of them in the dark.

I turned back around. "Come on it's leading us." I said, I then took off running into the dark. How and why I didn't know. I never once hit the walls or corners of the vaults I just kept on running. I can hear the guys talking about me. Wondering why I ran off on them, and trying to find me. Since they're eyes are not built like mine was. They have to look through the camera screens to find me.

Then I stopped I was in a high vault with big ceiling again. I looked around then stopped. I lost it, what ever that was I lost it. "Cadie there you are." Zak said, I let them catch their breath for the moment as I looked around. "Which room are we at?" I asked. Nick took a moment to look up. "We must be in the room where madwoman is at the one that attacked the pregnant women." he said. I Nodded, I felt that suddenly. I brief anger rushed into my body and then I felt sick. "Is there a carpenter or cobbler in here?" I asked. Making sure I was right. Zak nodded his head, "Yes I am sure he was the one you were following." he said.

He took a moment to stand next to me, so he can to look around. Nick started asking questions as I pressed the button on the digital recorder that I had in my hand. We stayed quiet and down in the room for a while longer then left.

I felt now all the sudden then without a second thought, I felt a small hand in mine again. I moved my hand to look down. Nick who was behind me saw this in his camera at my reaction. "Is it Jack Cay? I noticed you get a look to your face when you encountered him." He said. Making Aaron and Zak stop as well.

"I am thinking he is right here by me." I said, I then went to my knees not sure why. Zak went to make sure I wasn't hurt and so did Aaron too. "You alright Scully?" Aaron asked. I kept quiet for a long time trying to look in his eyes. I saw him in front of me. Wee Jack was looking at me with wide child eyes with hint of innocence.

"It's unfair for you to be down here." I said in a quiet tone. Zak told Nick and Aaron to shush, so I can talk to Jack. "Do you know why you're down here?" I asked once more in short words. I then felt Zak kneel down next to me. He had something in his hands at this time too.

As he placed in it my hands. I looked at him, then at it. I shivered back a bad chill I got when I was holding the stuffed bear. "See if he likes it." He said into my ear. He then got up. Asked Nick and Aaron to follow him so I can be left alone with Jack. Nick looked at me one last time, "Call for us." He said. I nodded. Then they left me alone so I can to try to talk to Jack.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok I am sure some maybe lost. But I had written it out like this. I had Cadie become bait to lure out Mr. Boots. Zak took the step further to get him pissed off and get the responses they were looking. I added that part in as a filler since in the episodes you only see Zak once in while in Mr. Boots's room. While the episode goes back forth to him and the Nick and Aaron. So I used it as a filler while they were away from Zak and Cadie.. Ending of lockdown well be in the next chapter..

As Cadie wraps things up with Jack...