Status: Going to be adding or taking some things out of the chapters and stories...Just fixing it up as I keep writing out the last few chapters.

My Celtic Angel

After The Edinburgh Vaults

Cadie's POV

I took deep calming breaths as I waited for the guys to leave me alone for a while. Keeping count on how far they went before I decided to talk to Jack again.

I moved once more so I can sit on the ground as Jack did too, I smiled at this. "Why are you here?" I asked in my best motherly tone as I can. I placed the stuffed bear down in front me, as doing so I went to go place the digital recorder on the ground next to it.

"Do you have a dog Jack?" I asked, once more in small words just in case I wont confuse him. Also I remembered about a spirit of a dog that was down here too. So I decided to ask him it the dog was his.
I felt him set down next to me, then moved to sit in my lap. I started to feel sad all the sudden.

"Why are you here?" I asked once more, then thought for a minute or two.. " Cárb as thu?" thinking he might know a different language instead of the English language. "Do you understand me?" I asked. I shook my head, no there wont be a reason why he can understand me. I am Irish with different Gaelic then Scottish.

I Was going to think of something else when then I remembered. I did know a little bit of Scottish Gaelic, my grandda taught me some not to long ago. "Carson a tha thu nad aonar?" "Why are you alone?" I asked sadly. I felt his hand reach for mine again and I went still now. I was in the dark with a small boy holding my hand. I looked around then called for Zak. "Zak where are you?" I called out.

I kept calling for him but no footsteps are coming towards me. I felt pressure on me once more then placed my hand down on the boy who was now sitting on me. "Why are you here Jack?" I asked him, he didn't know what to say at this. That was when I noticed something else was different too. "Do you think you can take me back? I need my friends.." I asked Jack. He got off me shook his head no.

"Please may I go home. They'll be needing me Jack." He looked scared as he heard something around us, I did too. "Has Mr. Boots harmed you?" I asked, wondering if Mr. Boots was keeping Jack from talking to me.. Clearly Jack and Mr. Boots were from different time periods, but it don't mean that Mr. Boots can still have his way by being boss.

I glared at the darkness around me. "Leave him alone! He haven't done a thing to you." I hissed at the darkness again. "Come out of hiding I am not afraid of you." I hissed once more, but then I felt Jack hide behind me.

I got up to defend him, "Stay away from Jack! You have no need for the lad like him.. Come after me instead of him you arse." I hissed once more, but before I can say anything else. I was pulled back into reality.

"Gwen are you alright? Your screaming for us." It was Zak's voice, he had his hands on me at the time checking if I was alright. But no sounds came from me, I only turned around while doing grabbed his shirt and cried into his chest once more again. He held me back lightly once he figured out I was crying "Sshh it's ok sweetie... Your alright." I heard him say softly, as he held me closer to him..After trying to sooth me, he turned to Aaron at the time.

"Aaron I want you to take care of this ok, come back after you set the camera up. I'm taking Cadie with me and Nick." Aaron didn't say anything at this time, just gave me a look then nod his head. "Your safe now Scully." He said, then left us for a little bit.

Zak's POV

Aaron went to go finish up with Jack as I took Red with me and Nick. "What happened Red?" She only shook her head no. I frowned at this then wrapped my arm tightly around her. "Did Jack hurt you?" I asked. But then I felt it wasn't what had happened.

This comment made her shot away from me. "NO! What made you think he harmed me. Jack didn't do anything to me." She snapped protectively over the kid. "Calm down Red. I am sorry. I only wanted to know what happened." She just looked away from me. Even in the darkness I can tell she did.

"Come on let's finish this investigation up alright Gwen. We'll talk about it when we're at the Inn." I said to her. She nodded sadly still. I wrapped my arm around her still unless it was to deal with the cameras here and there. Other then that we finished up the location leaving me looking at Cadie as we wait for our guy to let us out.

She was still silent at the time, just kept looking at the black tunnels behind us. I sighed at this then went to go talk to her. "Are you sure that your ok Gwenny?" I asked. She still didn't answer me for a while then went to touch her hand to let her know I am still next to her. That is till I felt the teddy bear that was still in her hands long after the lockdown was over.

I try to take it out of her hands, when she told me this. "Mr. Boots was using Jack." She said in a mumble. This got my interest now, "How so?" I asked.. "I just had a feeling that he was taking Jack's energy." She said once more.

She then went to the ground again. "Cadie!" I called to her, wondering if she fainted again. I shined the flashlight on her to make sure she was alright. "He called me Mam." I helped her back up at this time. "Did he really." She nodded. "I want to keep the bear down here for him. He seems to like." She said quietly. I smiled softly at her, she would of been a good mom.

I could tell the way she behaving around Jack and even Mary Houghton when we went to the Houghton Mansion all those months back. I shook my head. "Let's get out of here ok.. I want you to rest once we get to the Inn." I said to her. She looked at me in a sad kind look in her eyes.

I went to mess with her hair lightly. But before I can say anything else to her, our man came and let us out of the Vaults. I sighed at this then took my arm around her bringing her in front of me. "Say bye for now Cadie." I said. She nodded. "Take care love.... I'll hope you'll find your peace soon." She said.. With one more look behind her, she then said "Thank you." Then left with me.

As we got out I looked at her once more, not sure what she was thinking of at the time. But as I was looking at her a sudden thought came to me. I looked at the historian then asked. "If you be so kind for Cadie. Would you let us know if you find any more new information on Jack.. The little boy who was reported as a unknown missing person's case." He looked at me, then at her. "Och Aye, we'll let you know lass. If that's what you like that is?" he asked lastly towards her.

She didn't say anything at the moment again. Only looked like she wanted to cry on what I had asked. I smiled once I saw her eyes saying yes. "I think she would like that. Thank you." I replied back. Taking the tiny redhead back into arm I took her back to Inn after we left the Vaults for the last time.

-

At the Inn however, Cadie didn't improve much as soon as we left the Vaults behind. She looked lost, sad and would have small tears here and there. Also she wont talk to us when we asked her some stuff.

But I knew deep down on how much Jack had deep emotional impact on her too.. "Come on Red, let's get you in bed so you can rest." I said, glaring at Nick and Aaron as if daring them to tease me on what I said. But they didn't, they knew not to tease us when Cadie is not herself.

Helping her up off her seat, I decided to go with her just case she might want to talk alone. As much as she loved Nick and Aaron, they knew she would talk to me more when she is like this. It's kind of her way of confessing her deep feelings and it's the only way to talk her with deep stuff like Jack and loosing her kids, to her being a experimented mental patient who wasn't even mentally ill.

I went to wrap an arm around her to pick her up bridal style, but as doing so. Connor who came out of nowhere suddenly showed up blocking my way from the stairs. Ignoring the fact I was in front of him also and holding Cadie like I am now. He said a "Morn'n to you lass.. Tis a bonnie day aye?" he asked. Ignoring the fact Cadie didn't feel like talking at this time.

I glared and my body went hard at the sight of him. We had finished a lockdown where I was dealing a faceless man, my body and mind is still looking for a fight right now. Connor is the last thing I really don't want to see at this time either.

I put her down at the time being. "Why are you here?" I snarled at him. He at this time choose to ignore and kept on paying attention and try to flirt with Cadie. I saw his eyes on her body in a low whistle. My blood grew heated at this ready to fight.

"I never thought I can see you dress up like a whore back in the day." he took in her look once more. I glared then moved her body behind me, so he can stop looking at her. "Not saying it's a bad thing." He glared at me now, so he has noticed me. He just wanted to piss me off even more by ignoring my warning.

He went on with flirting with her still. Well if you can call flirting, I called it a slap in a face for Cadie. "Nay so bad at all.. I reckon you and I can go good at least for a while. I mean being a Highlander Warrior. It's natural for a warrior to at least have a bed mate after his conquest."

I didn't know what had happened next, I had lunged at the big Scotsman, I hit him in face with my fist. "I say you should show her some fucking respect." I snarled at him. He didn't hit me back, he just smirked at me. "I am showing her respect, as for you I am not talking to you so leave me alone with her." I glared at him some more.

"I think you didn't hear me the first time. I said leave her the fuck alone. She isn't in the mood or is in any shape to play Highlander with you.. So Back the Fuck Off of her." I snarled into growl. My hands shaking as I clinched them tightly into fists.

He smirked "Och! Your the one to talk. How many times have you thought about getting her into bed with you and sleep with her?" He turned it around on me. I glared at him. "See what I mean your even thinking about her right now. She must be good if your fighting to keep her." I went after him for that. Well tried to that is.

As I was about to go after him again. I felt Cadie brush her tiny body against my body. I felt the chills hit me and I stopped as she placed herself against me and hold my hands down. I looked at her at this. "Leave this to me Zak. I don't want anymore trouble right now." she said lightly to me. I nodded, then looked at her chest who was pressed into my arm. Since she body was against my side to make me stop.

Connor smiled at this. "She has you whipped. I can see it in your eyes as well others that they want her. You're no different from anyone else who wants to fuck her." He snapped at me. Making Cadie blush, what happened next was very reasonable and all to knowing cause. I heard her slap him, making everyone in the Inn look.

"I am sorry Connor but I am not your type. There are things you won't get to know about me nor well you ever understand. I had to much pain in my life already, enough for me to not have an normal life with any men..So go find yourself a lass that can give you what you want." she said to him.

He then looked between me and her, then ended up shoving her back. Which made me grab her so she won't fall. "Touch her like that again and I'll kill you" I hissed in a dark tone. He glared at me. "I don't what you see in him lass. But he'll be the one that dumps you after he fucks you." Connor snapped back at her.

I grabbed her gently from behind. "Yes, I may want her body at times. I'll be tempted as hell to want her. No sane man would in my position since she's the only female in my group. But here's the thing between you and me.-"She cut me off from what I was going to say.

" I trust Zak more than any other people in the world." She said and that alone made me happy to hear. I smiled at this shortly, but it went away. "I rather trust him then any man in this god forsaken world we are in. Also I am not no whore either, I don't let him or anyone lay between my legs." She said in a dark tone.

I wrapped my arms around her stop from wanting to cry. "Like I said, I know more things then you will ever know.. I bet if you got in bed with her you would the one who would run off on her." I said, she blushed at this time. I would of smiled at the blush I made her have. But I wasn't happy with him.

I turned her around so her head was against me meeting to the middle of my chest. I lightly ran my hand against her back to make her feel better. Connor only snorted at this. "I can take whatever you can take. You are aware lass if he breaks up to you. I wont let you come crying back to me." My hands went hard against her lightly. "You don't understand. I am not dating Zak, nor am I dating you. I wont ever date anyone in my lifetime. So why not go to another lass who can give you a free shag." Cadie said darkly to him.

I felt her wetting my shirt with her light tears she was getting. "I thought since your Scottish and knew about us Irish women. You wouldn't be able to judge me for saying no. But I am wrong. Scottish men are different from te Irishmen.. You have some nerve to talk to a lass who was rape victim and went through hell in a man's hand like that." He glared at Zak. "And Zak didn't do anything he's the one that kept me safe you wont once you find out what had happened to me." Said lastly, this made Connor's face turn soft at this. I would of smirked at this but I don't have a heart to do it either.

I sighed, then kept running my hands along her body to calm her down. "So why not back off of her and leave her be. She's sick and needs the rest. She won't get it if we keep fighting over her." I said lastly. Stopping at her back with one hand, cupping the back of her head with my other one.

"If you keep going against her wishes I will what I am wishing to do to you since you first laid eyes on her." I said. "However if you can stomach what had happened to her like I had. Then maybe you can have her..But if not then your out of your luck."

I felt her eyes on me. I looked at her giving her permission to do what I wished to do. I wanted to show her scars to everyone. So they can see her pain like I had. I placed a small kiss on her head. Taking my hands on her shoulders where the shirt was falling down at, at the time. With a soft look in her eyes. It's enough for me to now she wanted me to do it. I nodded at this. Looking at Nick and Aaron who came up too at this time. Perfect timing. I thought.

"If you want her body, then you have take everything that's on her body." I said, with no emotion at this time. I pulled down her shirt carefully off her arms and shoulders. As doing so I pressed one hand into her back. Keeping her breasts from being seen as I showed everyone what I wanted them to see. Her Scars that lined her back.

I looked at everyone as their faces were sick looking as they saw the thin lines of scars on her back. They maybe light, but it's enough for them to see she been through hell and back. "So do anyone understand what I am saying? If anyone wants to love this lady, they'll have to love her body as well her broken up past too in order to keep her. If not then stay the fuck away from her." I snarled in a deep dark growl.

"Unlike other men, I didn't once push her away when she showed me. Now that well be why she trusted me over anyone in this world. As for this she belongs to no one, not me, not you, no body.. If don't get that through your brain then I don't know what to say.. At least I can do what I can to give her what she wants.. Even if she don't want to be with me. At least I have enough balls to stop and think what she wants, then what I want."

I was shaking and I was unaware of it till she wrapped her arms around me herself. I was shaking in rage, shaking due her pain, shaking due to me stating what is true even though I am affected by it. "Now do us a favor and move so she can rest. She needs her sleep before she get's sick." I hissed once more.

I checked on her once more, seeing she had fixed her front half of her shirt. I then picked her up and carried her up stairs once more. After Connor moved to the side. "Sorry sweetie, I had to do it. They wouldn't see if until they saw it." I said. Rubbing her back lightly once more with the hand that was against it.

I looked at her softly. As she did the same. "Your ok Zak. I understood, Nick and Aaron had to know eventually too.." I nodded, "Didn't Nick saw them when you two shared a room?" I asked. She shook her head no. " I always changed when he wasn't in the room, so no he never noticed them except for for my arms."

I came to the door, opened it then moved her to the small bed. Once sitting her down on it, I went to get her medicine cause I am sure she is needing it and a shirt for her to change. "So do you really trust me Or was it just so he can leave you alone?" I asked. I wanted to know if it's true that she trusted me once more again.

I saw her drinking down her pills. "Aye Zak, I am being truthful." I smiled at this. "I did trust you, yours was earned last night when you were fighting off Mr. Boots. I smiled at this once more. Then closed the door so she can change. "Do you want me to leave so you can rest up." I asked, she gave me a confused look back. "Aren't you tired Zak?" she asked back, I smiled at this. "I am yes, I wont lie about that now sweetie.. I think whatever we did last night and me fighting with Mr. Boots did me in." I said to her, truthfully. 'Besides he wasn't the only one I was fighting too." I said to myself inside of my mind. "Also it's best we sleep off the dark energy we got too.."

I felt this dark energy all night last night, I am sure she did too. "Then you can stay Zak." I smiled as I saw her movement change. I decided to keep looking at the door so she can get out of her outfit and into her sleep shirt.

I felt her hand on my arm, it was enough for me to look at her again. She was blushing again, I smiled at this too. "So if you're not into Scotsmen in kilts.. What kind of guys do like?" I asked. She smiled softly herself. "It's simple, the ones I can trust." I didn't know what to say on that. I mean I can still break it now she knows I might lust after her one day myself if I don't already.

"Cadie, let me you ask this?" I saw her look at me with her big light colored dilated eyes. "There well be times down the road that I myself might be liking your body to much. Would you still trust me then?" I asked.

"Cause of what Connor said?" she asked. I nodded, "Well no not really partly. But even I know your body is sexy as hell to me scars and all. But even I am worried I may not stop myself from lusting after you myself. I just don't want to loose this trust with you and friendship." I saw her smile at me then placed a small kiss on my cheek.

"I am aware if it Zak. I know you might one day, no sane man wont feel what you go through. But I do trust you still and well trust you to do and know what is right." I smiled at this. I then rubbed my hand lightly into her face.

"Just so you know.. I may be horny as fuck at times to just to let you know. But I'll try to keep from pushing it with you." I then gave her a small hug. "Thank you for letting me know if anything else comes up with Jack." I smiled at this too.. "Your welcome sweetie... Your a natural mom when your ready for a child." I saw her become sad again.. "I know you might not be able to now, but later on you may never know. Just let me know when I get to be uncle Zak again or something like that." I said with smile.

She shook her head. "It wont be simple Zak. No man wont have me, nor would I want any man too." "You may say that now, but eventually you'll fall in love with someone.. Just got to trust them and let them be the right one. So I wont go punching their faces in." She smiled softly once more.

"Let's get you to rest ok. You need it sweetheart." I said to her, she nodded. I took notice in her legs at the last minute that was showing from her baggy shirt. I smiled once more, "I think if we ever sleep together like this again.. We may need a bigger bed or at leas pillows or two separate beds." She nodded. I went to go to the shower to sleep in there since it's what I did last night.

She stopped me once more. "Rest with me. I trust you enough that you wont do anything." I smiled at her too..."Very well.. Get inside first though." I said, she nodded then went to do so. As she was doing this I looked at her back end. But smirked once more as I saw a glimpse of her panties. I let a deep breath. Which made her look at me with a weird look. I smiled sheepishly, "Like I said. I'll be tempted and may be get horny. But I'll stop if it you want me too. So I am making you aware of this, I well be looking at your little plump ass once in a while." I saw her blush at me.

Then looked down at this.. "Is it bad that I looked yours once in a while." I smiled with a little bit of pride. "Nope, I mean if I look at your ass, I am sure you can look at mine.. It's only fair anyways, also you could touch me if you want." I teased lightly with sending a wink towards her, as I made my way into the small bed again.

She blushed at this time once more. "Your hot when you blush." she glared lightly. "Now your pushing it." She said. I smiled at this again. Then laid down next to her. But at the last minute made her lay on my chest at the last minute. "Just don't put your leg against me and we'll be fine." I said. Wrapping my self under the second sheet." She nodded.

With that we had fallen asleep for at least a couple hours.

-

Nick's POV

I shook my head at Zak's Moods. Then again, I'll give him credit though which I am sure would happen to eventually. He would decide what is what between him and Cadie. If it's to be friends then they well be friends. But I can't help but think he was slightly effected by her stating she wont date anyone.

"Do you think Zak well be able to be alright?" Aaron said. I smiled at this. "I am sure he'll do what is right. Even if we know one day they'll get together." Aaron smiled at this too. "Yeah who are we kidding... Beside's what's a best way to have girlfriend or dating someone if your not friend with them first.. It's best they be friends first then see what happens then." I smiled at this too.

Zak is smart, I am sure one day he well fix the pain Cadie had over the years. More importantly they well also give each other what they really need in their life too.. "It's not easy as it seems though." Connor said.

Which shocked me. "Men can still block their ways and Zak can always go a different way." I glared at this lightly. " You don't know Zak like we do. He may do stupid and dangerous stuff once in a while. But his heart and mind wont let anything bad happen to those he really love. He may push to the breaking point, but he knows when to stop if she is danger. As for Zak he wont cheat on anyone he really has feelings for." I saw a smile on Connor's face.

"She's lucky then. No man well be doing what he has done." I shook my head. "You have no idea on how much he has done for her. In return she well also return something back." I then took my way to go to the bed rooms to see how they were doing but then stopped.

"Just make sure he wont hurt her.. She's worth keeping." I smiled at this. "They have a deep connection. If he hurt's her, it hurts him as well. Also Vice Verse." "Also we know she's worth it too... It well take her time to see if as well Zak.." Aaron said. "Then again, I think Zak may see how much she is worth it." I smiled at Aaron. "Sorry you got dumped by her dude." Aaron said, before left us two alone.

"Just make sure she wont get heart broken.. There well be people who well break what they have now." I nodded, "If that happens. Then I know they can over come it, no doubt about it. What ever is thrown at them. Well make them stronger." I felt him place a hand on me, then left me alone as I went to go up stairs to sleep my self too..
♠ ♠ ♠
Words -
Cárb as thu?: Where Did you come from? :<-Irish
Carson a tha thu nad aonar? - Why are you Alone?" - Scottish.. Also yes, Irish and Scottish are different in Gaelic also Irish Gaelic I heard was called something else too...

Anyways the GAC boys plus Cadie meets Connor one last time.. Also Cadie decided she can trust Zak....How did she when it got rocky and edgy between her and Zak.. Well despite what had happened between her and Zak with Mr. Boots and the fact Zak might be lusting after her and become horny around her too.. She'll still trust him to stop if it's to much for her.. Also like I said The Trust well be the main thing the two well have and fight to keep.. It well be known and pushed through out the My Celtic Angel Series.

Also like Zak said in this chapter.. He too well be horny and try chasing after Cadie later on down the road since she is with them all the time and the only girl at the moment. So yeah...

Also yes, there is three stories in the My Celtic Angel Series.. The Next one well be up soon maybe somewhere around Oct to Nov at the latest...Also Yes it well get very heated between Zak and Cadie too in the next Book/Story in the my Celtic Angel.. So yes, there well be more sexual themes and stuff in the second Story. SO be warned... Why I am going to keep it R rated for the time being....

Also another note. Thank you Readers for staying so far in the story. I never thought my story might be liked and read a lot.. Also thank you for those who had reviewed too.. And also I know I cut out some stuff in this episode . Also it's cause I didn't want to copy all of the events on the episodes that had happened. So I added some stuff in it for Cadie to have something to do also.. Anyways that is it for now. I'll update later on..