Status: Going to be adding or taking some things out of the chapters and stories...Just fixing it up as I keep writing out the last few chapters.

My Celtic Angel

Leaving Scotland

Zak'S POV

I woke up to feeling something on top of me shaking. Looking at her, I smiled as I watched Cadie sleeping.

As this happened I noticed something else. She was shivering against me and her bottom was peeking from her shirt..Also the blankets were off of her at one point. I sighed, as doing so took another moment to look over her body to see how much of her was actually on me.

Apparently, almost all of her body was on top me except for her legs. I was between them as she was sleeping, I held back a groan as I felt her legs and her muscles moved and tightened against me. I took a deep breath then kept her from moving by holding her down. That and I am glad her lower body and hips wasn't against mine at the time..

Just in case though, I moved her slightly upwards so she wont give me another hard on. I wanted to move so I can cover her back up, but I didn't want her to wake up just yet.. I wanted to give some more time to sleep, cause I am sure she needed it a lot more then I had needed.

So I took the moment to cover her bottom back with the sheet after making sure her nightshirt was down. As doing so, I all sudden felt like I wanted to touch her bottom for at least for moment. I tried to ignore it, but then ever so lightly to not wake her up I lightly touched her there.

As I was softly touching her there, I ended up stopping afterwards out of what I remembered what Connor said to me. It was enough to make me wish I can be good friend for her, but even I know eventually I would chase and lust after her myself.

I mean it was bad enough that she is and well be the only female on our team, but then again I wouldn't have it any other way either..This thought also came through my mind loads of the time, but I had always kept saying no it.

Those thoughts was. Do I only want Cadie as our only girl and teammate, Or do I want another girl with us next to Cadie. My answers always came up for a dead fat No.. No I don't want another girl on our team, sure as part of the crew maybe. But not with us as a investigating team no. Cadie is our main girl and well stay that till she leaves or decides to leave that is. Even if she was gone. I wont add another girl in her place, since I know deep down she would be hard as hell to replace...

Also we had gone way to deep with each other and I may not like the female either.. Besides, one girl is ok. Two is asking for trouble and drama in the works.. I let out a big sigh, as doing so Cadie was now having a bad reaction to her dreams once more again. By screaming all the sudden in her sleep.

I bolted upwards holding her on my lap to keep from failing around. "It's ok Sweetie, your alright Cadence." I whispered to her, as I kept a good hold on her to keep from moving.."Wake up sweetheart...Nothing is going to hurt you." I whispered to her once more. She relaxed afterwards but I held her face in my hands to look at her and see if she was ok..

I noticed tears in them and they were closed. I pulled her closer to me. "It's ok sweetie. Your alright." Then wiped the tears away, this made Cadie open her eyes..."Sshh...Your ok sweetie, your safe." I said still calming her.. However Cadie reacted in a strange way.

Cadie's POV

- Cadie's Dream-
' I felt a bad chill ran through me as I was walking around in a old musty smelling room.. Standing in front of the fireplace where dark things had once been located in at. I felt a sick feeling enter me as I felt something in front of me.
"Why must you go after me? Zak is the one that asked for you to come join us not me. Go after him instead of me." I hissed at the dark spirit out of fear.. As soon as I said my words, it left me.. Or at least I thought it left me.. My body was still on high alert after it was gone.. So I started to look around again in case it decided to play with me. It, was the best thing to describe this spirit, since he isn't a he or she...It's gender changes depending who they are wanting to go after.. I felt a bad chill, then I felt something slammed into my body and I froze in fear and all sudden with heat entering my body.

I let out a pained moan at this cause it felt hot, my body felt like it was hot and what was bad enough. My body reacted to it the way it shouldn't of had reacted. My body never once reacted in this way ever, not even when Ivan raped me....It felt like dark pleasure or something and it scares me.. "Zak..." I ended up moaning out for his name... I know he was nearby, he said he wasn't going to leave me totally alone, not since what had happened to me earlier...

I whimpered at this time as I felt heat entering my body, then travels towards between my legs. I groaned and try to keep from freaking out at this time, but it was so hard to ignore the feeling I got.

I whimpered once, I was unable to fight it I felt lost and confused. I didn't like this, I didn't like this hot feeling inside me...Not when I am aware of that I was being filmed too.I blushed against the darkness, then heard Zak's voice come to my ears. I should of felt relieved that he came to my side.

But now it got worse for an odd reason. My body felt like it got hotter once Zak came in. I moaned, but then it ended up becoming a troubled like huff...This got Zak's attention.. "What's wrong sweetie? Are you alright?" he asked. Walking up behind me, I bit my lip again to keep fighting the pressure that came now.. "Noo..." I said in a voice that made him now I wasn't.. "What is it then? Tell me what's wrong?" he asked. I shook my head. "How am I to help you if you wont let me know what's going on?" he asked. I nearly jumped as he wrapped his arms around me.. "Zak...." I Said, as I lightly brushed my body against his, he went hard and stopped at what I did..."He's inside me...I want him out of me Zak..." I said in tear of frustration.

He nods his head... "Do you want me to help you out??? I know how a female body works Cadence." He said to me. I would of huffed, but I didn't know what to do. I bit my lip harder and I grabbed Zak's arms. He hissed. "Alright, I know what's happening now.." I heard him say, I brushed my back against him once more. I felt him get slightly hard once more again. "Pleeasse Zak.. Make him stop.. I Hate you.." I hissed. He smiled at this.. "I'll make it stop sweetie...Just before I do. I am sorry ahead of time.." Then before I knew what had happened.. I felt Zak slammed his lips into mine and kissed me.

I froze in shock at this as he kissed me.. But then my body started to have a mind of it's own, I ended up kissing him back, but each time I try too. I felt him kiss me deeper in order to help me out.. As I was trying too return back the kiss. He growled and released from me.."Tell me what you want sweetie? What do you want me to do?" He said, as he went to my ear. I shivered at this in a bad way. Something is not right. I felt him wrap his arms around me bringing me against his hardened body. I blushed at this, but still felt the heat inside my body go towards my legs again.

I whimpered at this, as I did so Zak chuckled in a weird way.. I felt him brush his lips against my neck as I noticed he moved my hair to one side to kiss me there..."Your to sweet Red...Way to sweet." I froze once more again, I felt his hands move against me and I fought at this time. "Zak, stop it please...We are being filmed.." Zak smiled in the dark. "Why must you smell like this sweetheart? Why? Also let them see us.. They well know eventually.." I shook my head.

"Zak." This wasn't Zak, I noticed he wasn't Zak anymore. But he still sounded and smelled like him, he also felt like Zak. But it's not him..I felt him growl against me, I was then met with lips once more against mine as Zak kissed me once more. I whimpered at this lightly once more as my body felt a tug once more.

As he kissed me he tried to enter my mouth, I didn't allow him too.. I pushed away from Zak's mouth even though I knew Zak isn't himself and he wasn't Zak.. "Stop please... I want Zak not you." I said. I heard a chuckle.."You are having me Red.. I wanted you for a long time and you know it too.." I felt hands started to touch my body, then towards my breasts again. I felt Zak's body and at this time I blushed even more. The heated feeling was no longer inside me. It died away as soon this thing told me what he wanted..

"Why are you inside of Zak?" I asked. It's the only way I can think. He was inside me, to bait Zak into getting me. But did he wanted Zak to have his way with me.. I blushed as I felt his lips against my neck once more.. Before I knew it his tongue too I shivered and shrieked at this.. " I can smell that you want me." OK I knew that isn't Zak anymore.. Zak wont say he smells me like this..

I try to push back into him. But it only got him bigger inside of Zak's pants once more. "Stop fighting me Red.. Let me have your body." I shivered at this once more, then froze. I felt Zak's hand cupping between my legs. I screamed for Nick and Aaron, but I was silenced with Zak's lips slamming on to mine again.

He started to touch me between my legs and I couldn't do anything anymore, I felt useless once more. I was scared and he knew it.. I whimpered against his harsh kisses and bites.. I felt him pull away then moved to my neck one last time... "Your mine sweetie.. I want you as mine." He said in a demonic like hiss. I at this time gave up, much like when Ivan has had raped me. I then screamed all the sudden as I felt him bite down on my neck.

Zak never bit me once in our times together, sure he may have some random obsession with vampires. But he never bit me and he said he wont. But he is doing so now. I screamed and screamed as I felt his hand digging into me in pain... Before I knew what had happened I screamed one last time.

- End of Dream-

I woke up screaming my head off. As this happened the body that I was on top of bolted up wards and was trying to calm me down.."It's ok Sweetie, your alright Cadence."I shook my head and didn't want to hear him at this time. I didn't want to open my eyes and see that I was sitting on Zak's lap.

But I ended up having to do so, as he touched my face lightly again as he kept on trying sooth me from my dream...I didn't want to tell him of the dream I had, I didn't know what he would think on it if I did tell him. That was when I opened my eyes to look at him. 'He wont bite me would he?' I asked to myself.

He was looking deeply into my eyes, I felt a bad chill as I was looking into his eyes too. He was concerned, yet startled and confused. I pulled away at this or at least try to. Zak's arms went tight around me to keep me from moving I ended up freaking out at this too.

"What's wrong? Tell me what's going on?" he kept on asking the questions and I can't give the answers. I shook my head, then kept on going with moving against his body so he can let me go. He only hissed, which made me stop dead in my tracks.. I felt him curse against his breathe.. "Don't move and I wont have to scare you ok.. I'll let you get up." He whispered to me. I nodded, it was the only thing I can do.

His arms released me and I bolted up off the bed to get away from him. This caused me to land on the floor and I scooted away from the bed he was on...Ignoring the sad look he gave me, but then it changed once more to concern once more.. So he got up to check on me.

"What's up Red? I never seen you act like this before?" he asked. I didn't answer him once more, I kept my eyes on him making sure he wont do anything.. "Trust me, nothing isn't going to happen ok." He said once more. I wanted to trust him, but the dream felt real.

I turned my head to look down at the floor, trying to get my wits back and try to calm down. Zak took this as a moment to set down next to me.. "Now tell me what spooked you so bad?" he asked. I shook my head. "Was it scary?" He asked.. "The dream you had? Was it that terrifying that you wont tell me.. I want you to trust me enough so you can tell me dreams you can get." He said. But it seemed like he didn't want to say it the way he just did.

"So that's what it is Zak? You wanted to get close to me so you can get me to tell you about my dreams isn't it.." I snapped suddenly. Zak shook his head, then went to correct himself. "No, well....Yeah.. I wanted to know more on your dreams so I can understand you as well... How am I to make sure you'll wont get killed by anymore mistakes if you wont let me know about them." he said at me. I shook my head at this again. "You don't need to know about all of them Zak." I said while blushing, Zak stopped to notice I was blushing.

"What happened Red. Part of trusting someone is by letting them in so they know what to do to make you feel better." he said. I shook my head once more. "I do trust you Zak." I said quietly. Zak gave a snort as if it effected him slightly and it did.

"Then let me in." I blushed once more, as Zak said those words. Zak took a moment in what he said too, then tried to turn it around. " I mean let me in on what your dreams are about..I know it was one hell of dream, but I can help you out." I got up from my corner.. "Don't say that Zak please don't say that.." I said, in tears once more.

"Say what? What is it Sweetheart? Let me help." I shook my head. "No. Cause last time you did so you bitten me." I snapped out of fear, which lead me to blush once more again as I just blurted out part of my dream.. Zak looked slightly stunned at what I said too.

My blush got redder again. Zak shook his head. "When have I bitten you?" He asked, I shook my head. He then got up and went to me once more. "I had never bit you Cadence, not once. When was this." He said. I blushed once more. As he was trying to figure out when he had bit me, but as soon as he figured he didn't bit me in our sleep.. It clicked in his head.

I blushed as he looked up at me, shocked at what his mind came too.."You mean.. I bit you in your dream?" he asked. I didn't answer him, I only looked down once more. Zak took his moment to take me back into his hold again. I at this time gave up fighting with him, just letting him rack his brain in more of my dream.

"Wow!" He exclaimed, unable to find the words he wanted. I didn't look at him, as his back met the door at this time as in way to keep me and him from falling at this bit shocking news.. "Was it um.... Was your dream...." he try to ask. But couldn't find his voice again and we stayed quiet once more as he figured out more of the dream. It clicked into him once more.

"Oh sweetie.... I don't know what to say." He said, I didn't know it. But I had a feeling Zak was blushing also I felt him grow slightly hard at this mere thought. "Would it change between us?" I asked. Zak then took me with him as he slides to the ground, sitting down so he wont faint from what he just figured out.

"No it wont." he said after shaking his head. I felt his body against mine as he moved behind me. Placing me between his legs and wrapped his arms around me lightly. "It wont change anything between us sweetie." He said lightly once more. I Nodded, before to long I felt a hand brushing and lightly digging into my hair and head.

I noticed over the short time Zak and I grew close together, he kept on touching me this way. Touching me with his hands lightly against my hair. I noticed it gave him time to think what he was going to say, also it helped calmed him down. Like it does so for me too.

"How would I know Zak? You said so yourself that you'll chase me one day." I felt him nod. "Yes and it's true.. I well pursue you and I well keep doing so till I find someone new in my life.." He said, and it made me and him both shiver at this. I didn't know if was due to our little currant of energy we get when we shock each other or if it was something more.

"I just want you be aware of it when it does happen. Cause it well happen one day." I nodded. "Well you still trust me then?" he asked. I nodded, "I told you, I do Zak.. If I didn't then you would be in a hotel somewhere else while we are here." I said. He chuckled at this and I blushed as I felt him rumble in the chuckle.

"True and fair enough." I then thought of another thing at this time. I decided to try my best to forget my dream at this time. But I did ended up saying this..."Do you bite Zak?" I asked. "Also how come I am the only girl wouldn't you want another girl in our group?" I asked.

He smiled at this, "I don't bite sweetie. I mean I may nibble and bite lightly on some places and parts. But I wont bite you like a vampire does, even though I do think it's kind of hot." I blushed at this, then hit him lightly. "What? you asked it sweetie, I am only being truthful." I heard him say. I sighed at this.

"But wouldn't get another girl? A second one?" I asked. He then shook his head, which shocked me. "Even when you said, you have many other girls waiting for my job?" I asked. He nods, with out thinking it through. "Why would I want another girl with us?" He asked. "It well get me away from your sexual energy." I said lightly. He smiled at this once more, as if he caught something inside me but didn't say anything about it.

Zak's POV

I kept running my hand through her hair, feeling the soft texture to it. It got healthier slightly after what she had happened to her, but I can still tell she is sick still or was sick cause it was still slightly thin. I smelt her lavender scent making me feel the tingles once more, just like when we kept feeling this currant of energy through us still. I had gotten very used to it, so has another part of me too. It obviously liked this torture upon feeling her shocks of energy through me.

I shook my head to keep my head clear. I need to focus more, now since Cadie had a heated dream about us. I didn't know if I should be thrilled by the idea or not.. Should I feel like a silly boy who experienced his first erection. No... I shook my head.. Cadie needs a man and better man then me.

'I don't want another girl on our team Red.. Sure I wont mind our crew having them, but us four together..No.. It's to many for us and besides, I only want you to be our top girl for our team." I said. She nodded at this. "If you also want me to have some random hooker then no...I am not much in the market to get laid right now, also I need time after Carrie leaving." I said. She once more caught the sadness in my voice as I talked about Carrie.

"Your a tough man to find love, but you did anyways." I smiled at this. "Loves a curse sweetie....It's a hard thing to have cause it leaves you hurt in the end...Have you ever felt that feeling before?" I asked. Surely she must of felt that feeling before. I mean she is Irish, her people is built for that kind stuff... I mean look at her necklaces.. It's proof enough that she would at least know what love is."

"I don't say I have felt it before Zak. In other words, I am like you." I shook my head at this. "You have it Red. You just need to have the right person." I said, giving her a slightly tightened squeeze around her in a tempt to hug her. "Till then well.... You have me and Nick and Aaron to deal with." I said in a cheeky smirk.

I went to bury my nose lightly into her hair, as she stopped shaking finally. I can feel and see her shake when I was trying to get her to answer me. Now I can see why she didn't want to tell me about her dream.

"How did it happen? I mean the dream... Did we um.. How I mean how far did we get?" I asked. I felt stupid for asking this, but I wanted to know.. She had calmed down enough and it helped with what I was doing. 'Your one horny ass bastard Zak..' My inner thoughts rang through out my head. Horny or just plain smart on getting what I want. I thought myself.

But before Cadie can speak about anything, I felt the door move behind me and hit me on the back of head. I snarled at this and then slammed back into the door causing the person to curse out loud. As I did the same. "Dude what the fuck? That fucking hurts bro." Rants Aaron as we moved away from the door.

I glared at him too. " I should be saying the same thing. Also what are you doing here?" I asked. After checking his head, he saw Cadie behind me. "Oh was I interrupting something.. I Mean I hit something with the door.." he said. "That was me, you moron. You hit my head when I was on the floor." I said with a glare..

"Why were you even on the floor Zak in the first place?" he asked. I moved Cadie in front of me. "I was with her on the floor. You hit my fucking head. Your fucking lucky that Cadie isn't the one against the door." I hissed at him as I was being protective over her. His eyes went to her as in small sorry. I lightened up on this. I know Aaron is a good guy, he wont hurt Cadie like he just did with me.. Hell if anyone hurts her I'll go after them at this point.

"I am sorry, I'll be more careful next time." he said. Cadie smiled at him at this time. I was about to rant off a little bit more. But I felt Cadie's hand on me.. "Why were on the floor with Cadie anyways?" he asked. I looked at the redhead in front of me, she was lost in her thoughts at this time. Possibly trying to figure out that dream of her's.. What a naughty thing for her do so too.. I thought to myself. I smirked at this.

I moved then wrapped my arms around her middle placing my head on her shoulder. "Oh that's an easy thing Aaron.. I was teaching Red here on how to give me a proper blow job." This shocked the hell out of both them. Cadie and Aaron both, cause I startled her out her naughty thoughts.. "Also Cadie being a naughty girl she is .. Well... Let's say she..." I felt a sting against my arms. I let her go with a small glare as she pinched me. "You should be careful where you pinch me at sweetie. I might give you a spanking for that." I said in teasing light way as my glare went away. The look on her face was pure shock and she blushed at this, I smiled at this score one for me.
"Dude bro, I know your into her and all that but dude... Have you heard of a thing called a sock?" He asked. Shocked as well. I smiled at this, as I got both of their reactions, well at least Aaron got the point.

"Yes, I know what the sock is used for." I said, but from the look on Cadie's face she didn't know what that mean and I wasn't about to tell her what the term means too. "So anyways, why are you bothering us anyways?" I asked Aaron.

Aaron's POV

I was still shocked on what Zak has told me, by the looks on Cadie's face she was shocked at Zak even mentioning what he just said too.. So I tried to do my best to clear any of Zak's sexual problems away by saying.. "Well.. I was going to go out for right now.. I was wondering if Cadie would love to join me." I saw Zak glared at me as his arms went around her once more protectively. "Why?" he asked. I sighed, damn Zak was way to protective over Cadie. I smiled in thought, they would work out nicely together..

Even though Cadie didn't understand our terms for sex...Which I think is a good thing. "I well. Would like to have a lovely lady's company while we are still. Beside's Zak, we need to share Cadie not hog her like you are." I said sounding kind of childish, cause I know Cadie well like the idea over Zak's any day.

"Who says I am hogging her? And No we can't share her." once again Zak's mind went down in the gutter.. "Not like that bro, I mean we all need to share her since she is our friend. You hogged her long enough already.. So I want her now." Cadie got out Zak's hold, she glared at him. "I'll love to come with you Aaron." She said in a small smile. I smiled at this too. "Thank you Scully your the best." "Let me get dressed in a better way so we can do so." I nod my head. "Go ahead I'll be outside." I glared at Zak. " Come on bro, at least give Cadie some time to herself. I mean she needs to put her clothes and bra on." I said. Zak smiled at this too.

"I already had my fair share of seeing her naked already anyways. Beside's I might as well go with you guys since I don't have much of anything to do either.." Zak said in a crude way, I sighed at that out grossness and crudeness Zak have said, but smiled inwardly. This plan well work out nicely. So me and Zak went to go and wait for Cadie. Well, Zak went to get dressed in my room. As we waited for Cadie.

Before to long we went out for the night before ended up leaving Scotland.
I smiled as, Zak took Cadie around the middle in the protective way as we ran off for the time being. This is going one hell of night out I can tell just by looking at these two. I gave Nick an thumbs up since he wont be going, he wanted to go look at stuff and get something for his wife at the time anyways....So with that, me, Scully and Mulder went off into the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
More to come. Sorry for the late update.. Been so busy lately..I'll try to finish this first part of the story up this month, then go on to the second part of the story. Book two for My Celtic Angel.....

Also I kind of liked Zak's rather pervyness when it comes Cadie and tormenting Aaron in the process... Cause he get's what he ends up getting or wanting by their expressions.. I am playing it down on the heated stuff and so the next couple chapters well be a little bit more serious in way cause it's how I am going play out the last episode of the season 1.. Anyways, that is it for now. I'll try to finish this up before Oct..