Status: Going to be adding or taking some things out of the chapters and stories...Just fixing it up as I keep writing out the last few chapters.

My Celtic Angel

Angels Or Vampires

Cadie's POV

Zak stretched as we were listening to the audio to see if we got any EVPs, from our last investigation Scotland. As I kept my eyes on the paper, writing down the sounds I might be hearing. Zak didn't mind this part of reviewing at all. He grew use to me writing down the EVPs and double checking to see if they sound the same or not.

In the end, I got use to Zak looking at me here and there every few seconds to see what I caught by writing down the words I heard. He would listen to them, to see if we got the same thing or not.The usual reviewing and looking for anything that can be explained or have non explained or it can be paranormal we can never know. However, Zak has been quiet.

Sure he is quiet to make sure we wont miss anything, but however not this quiet. I looked at him after writing down what I heard. "Something is on your mind Zak." I finally had to speak to him. He shook his head. " I am trying to not think about it though." He replied back finally.

I nodded, I looked back at the paper as I written down what I heard. "Is it about the one guy we bumped into in Scotland?" I asked. Having an idea it might be him. I mean he, the Akira guy unsettled me when we first bumped into him. A second time however made Zak slightly uncomfortable.

I didn't know what the guy was talking to Zak about, but what ever it was. Zak didn't like it at all, since then he's been brooding away and thinking a lot, unless it deals with working. Also he's been keeping away from me since we got back from Scotland too. I sighed, Zak began to speak once more again.

"So what are you getting?" he asked, taking my paper as he was at it to see what had been written down. Reading through what I got, then had looked over what he got. I written down both of our answers on what we heard. " What do you think might be causing the dragging? I know we all heard it. But...How can we be sure?" He asked. I nodded at, this. " I reckon it's cause I can hear the sounds of materials being dragged."

Zak's eyebrow rose at this, intrigued on what I got. "So what do you think can dragging? Do you think it might be a body?" He asked, putting the paper down. Written down what he thought can be what caused the dragging sounds. I smiled at this too. He's a clever man I give Zak that. Why I kind of liked working with him when it comes to EVPs. He gives in what he is thinking too.

"I honestly think it's something heavy. The sounds are muffled like clothing is being dragged against the ground." I said, looking at he written down now too... "Do you think it's a body?" I asked. He smiled at this. What ever fogged his mine was long since gone now. "Well it's only thing I can think of." he said, taking the head phones off my neck. He stopped at this moment to look at me there.

"But it doesn't hurt to double check right?" He asked. I smiled at this too, "No it doesn't. Best to be check as much as we can.." I saw him smile at this, I went back to reviewing over the noise once more again. Zak took this moment to think once more again.

"Well.. I gotta thank you for suggesting going to Scotland in the first place sweetie." I stopped to look at him. He gave me a smile. " I really do mean it Red. I say you did good with this location..Even if was ah well." I shook my head. "It's my first time back since the accident. How do you think I handled it?" I asked.

Zak didn't say anything at this time. I left him alone so we repeat the dragging noise again.

After a little bit however he said. "Despite Mr.Boots and me being creepy with you to bait him. I say you did good." I blushed lightly at the memory once more.

Zak's POV

I looked at Cadie's eyes as she went back to looking at the screen. I decided it was time for me to go check on Nick and Aaron. " I am going to see if Nick and Aaron got anything else.. Well you be alright if I leave you here?" I asked.

I saw her nod, then looked at me. "I'll be fine Zak. Besides I need a small break anyways." she said. I nodded, looking at the paper one last time, I got up and popped my back as I was at it. "Ok then. I'll be down the hall." I said to her. She nods, I then left her alone.

It was the best I can do right now. Also gives me time to think of what's been running through my mind.

:Flash back:

' I had Cadie beside me, we were laughing along with Aaron who was with us. It began like any normal night...However as we got to a bar, just have eat something it had changed.. I looked over at Cadie...

Taking a moment to look her and her outfit, as she was talking to Aaron about something he said to her. She wore a sweater dress that was white, with a brown belt in the middle of the dress and brown tights that stopped towards her flat brown shoes.

As I was looking at her, I noticed how very uncomfortable she gotten suddenly too. Cause she too looked at me for a minute then at another person. I followed her eyes, to see the same guy we had encountered yesterday on the streets.

"Yes we would like to have some beef and barley stew please." I hear her say to one of the pub owners. After we got orders taking cared of, I noticed the man looking over at us. Well it wasn't hard to miss really since we all were looking at him. Me, Aaron and Cadie.

We try to ignore the guy, but something about him made my skin crawl. I looked at Cadie, her eyes said it all too.. She didn't like the fact she was being looked at by this guy too. I wrapped my arm around to keep her from hiding her arms. Since it was one of those short sleeved sweater dresses she had on.

Also I was making sure he wasn't gazing at her chest too. I gave her a look telling her to let me do this. She relaxed into my side, which gave me a small smile. She totally trusts me I thought to myself. No one on earth well get this side of her that's the for sure. I looked at Aaron he only smirked knowingly.

I went back to looking at the guy and he started to come over towards us. Great! I thought to myself. I had to force a smile at him as he stopped walking up toward us.. "Do you want something?" I asked. Trying to be a nice person, even though this guy rubbed me the wrong way.

"Can I have a seat?" He asked. I looked at Cadie, then at Aaron. "Yes.. If you want too. But why are you wanting to sit with us?" I asked. He at this time didn't say anything just looked at me. Then looked at Cadie for a long moment, then back at me once more.

He grabs the chair that was closest to me and Cadie. My arm tightened around her and he saw this. "Don't worry, I am not interested in angels like her." he said, this made my body shiver in a bad way. "Excuse me?!" I asked in a demanding tone, before Cadie had done so.

He then looked at me for a few minutes after looking her over. "I said, I am not interested in angels." I glared at this. "Why do you want to sit here and talk to us? It better not be to cause problems or insult Cadie." I growled protectively. As doing so I released my hold on her lightly, so I wont hurt her while I was angry.

"I know what you are Zak? You are like me." he replied back, not taking my tone as a warning. I glared once more. "Why would you say that? I don't even know a thing about you except for you being at the cemetery and you had very bad reaction. I went there and didn't felt anything bad at all.." I said to him.

Cadie shook her head at this then spoke up. "It mostly happens with the curse Zak.. Also you'll have be there at a certain time at nighttime to have it happen. Also the creature well only attack at night during the stormy nights." she said to me. I nodded. The guy only snorted in a rather rude way.

"Like I said, angels are trouble and she shouldn't be around us while we are talking. Can we talk away from her" He said, I glared then looked at Cadie. "Stay with her Aaron." I said to Aaron soon afterwards. I was pissed off at this guy for treating Cadie like this.

I didn't see if Aaron agreed to it or not, since I got up and went with the guy, without looking back at Aaron and Cadie. A couple feet away from them I started to talk once more. "Alright what you do have against Cadie. You're the one that scaring her." I said protectively. He only snorted again. "You have no idea what you are do you?" he asked. I glared. " I know what I am thank you. I wish you don't give her a hard time just because she isn't dressed up as a goth chick." He shook his head.

"You are a vampire, like I am Zak.. Don't feel it inside of you." I felt a bad chill once more. I thought about what Cadie said to me about biting her. I glared still.. "There is a place for people like us, but she can't go with you.. Angels don't go to that place." I shook my head at this. "Cadence is the best thing that had happened to me... If you think that will scare me off of her. Your dead fucking wrong." He looked at her again.

"I am right though, you are what I am. She can't go everywhere with you some days" I felt sick at this... I thought of what I said to her about the dark locations we might be going to in the future. She don't belong here with me. I Shook my head. "You don't know shit about her. She maybe an angel by your standards, but she is my friend and Cara.. I don't like people making her feel like shit. Also I rather like having an angel with me." I said in a hiss.

He put his hands up. "Sorry, but I am only stating the truth. As she keeps following you, she'll eventually get hurt or fall with you." Before I said anything else. Cadie stopped the conversation "Can we go Zak.. Our food is waiting to be eaten... And I want to get out of here as soon we are done here." I nodded.

"Let's get food elsewhere sweetie. Sorry about this and I'll pay for the food this time at the other place." I took her hand in mine. Motioned Aaron to stand up, he then followed behind me and Cadie so we can get out of the tavern we were in.
: End of Flashback:

What if he was right? What if Cadie don't belong here with me, I mean us.. I stopped at the door grabbing the knob but didn't turn it. I looked down the hall to where she was at, then shook my head. To hell with what he thinks. I'll make sure nothing well ever happen to Cadie, while I am with her she will not be hurt or harmed by anyone or anything.. I shook my head one last time before I went to enter the room.

I opened the door then looked at Nick and Aaron. "Found anything else that is good?" I asked, this is the last day of reviewing the evidence. So I wanted to make sure everything was ok and good, before I do the voice overs. "We were looking at the footage with the teddy bear giving to Jack." Nick said, rather quietly.

I nodded, then looked at the door and closed it.

"What did you find out about it?" I asked. Then sat down on one of the chairs to have a look.

This had surprised me greatly as it did the first I saw it, as I watched the footage again, the teddy bear had moved backwards slightly. "Did you check to make sure nothing caused it to move?" I asked, making sure it was being looked over very carefully. Just like the bird cage in the Riddle House. Nick and Aaron both nodded their heads yes, at the same time. I nodded, ending up staying here for right now to double check just to make sure.

So we spent the remainder of the time making sure it was paranormal, but by the end. We will have to say it was, due to the spike that the EMF Decatur had by the bear. "Let me go tell Cadie." I said, Nick stopped me at the last minute.

"I don't think you should. Cadie ended up having a huge effect with Jack, Zak." He said. I nodded. "It's cause she would of been a mother. If it wasn't for Ivan's stupid hands. So yeah she will feel deep pain from this.. But I still need to her tell her anyways." I said to Nick, then started to talk once more again. Before can protest as I saw a look a he gave me.

"I can't keep her in the dark Nick. I told her I wont keep her in the dark with anything. I promised her Nick. I told her she if anything new shows up about Jack, she'll be notified by me." I then walked off to go see her.Nick came out of the room to tell me. "You should see the video with her by herself when she is talking to Jack." He said. I nodded. "I'll do that when I do the voice overs." I replied back to him.

I rather see that part when I am alone and not with the guys around me. I wanted to try to see what she is seeing.. I came to a stop, but I didn't went in because I saw Cadie open the door. "What's up?" I asked.

I noticed something had happened. Her eyes looked like she has been crying. "I need to go home Zak. May I go home?" I nodded. "Not feeling good again?" I asked. She didn't answer me.. "Alright, you are pretty much done here anyways. Did you saved up the EVPs?" I asked. She nods. "They are saved and written down." She said. I nodded, then gave her a small hug. "Go take the rest of the evening off." I said, she nodded as she felt me against her.

"I best be going." I nodded, at her reply. "What had happened?" I asked, she was keeping me in the dark with this. She is scared I can tell. "Is it a EVP?" I asked. She shook her head.. "Family?" I asked. I gave her a soft smile I knew that was a lie, but a very good lie to.

"Go and see them ok. I hope everyone is ok, tell them that, I hope everything is ok with the family." She nodded, then have giving me a hug in return. I released her then watched her go running off, soon after. That was odd? I thought.

Not shaking off the feeling I got from her behaving like that. I decided what any leader and boss would of done. Checked the EVPs, so I did. Moving to her seat and sat down, I went to got listen to what was on the EVPs, but stopped as I looked at the notebook or writings.

Puzzled by this I looked at it and began to read the EVPs she and I had heard. I gotta admit this is why I love being with her when we worked together. Cause worked very well together, I smiled slightly at this but it soon turned into a frown.

I then got up with the paper I went to the guys, to show them what was written down. "LOOK AT THIS!" I bellowed out of no where. Causing the guys to jump at this. "What's wrong?" Nick asked.

"Look at the words written them down." I said, putting a red circle around it. They were shocked on the words. 'J E N N I E'. "Cadie hates the name Jennie. Ivan has used it on her every time she had been raped by him... Also look at this.. Below it. It said Lad.."Don't get to upset with this Zak." Nick said.

Looking it over.. "It could mean anything.. It could be due to her connection with Jack...Jack is the lad." I shook my head at this. "She had twins Nick... I am sure one of them was a boy." Nick shook his head. "No Zak, Jack isn't Cadie's son.... As much we would like it. But he came from a period before ours had happened." I felt like I wanted to be sick.

" I am going to talk to her alright. She left and wouldn't talk to me about it." I said. Nick grabbed me before I could turn away. "It's best we keep this to ourselves.. "What about Mama? I am sure that isn't the word Cadie wanted to hear either." I hissed at him back.

I released his hold on my shirt, then I left to go check on Cadie. I got outside to see Cadie standing outside with her sunglasses on and a hat. "Cadie." I reached up to her. "What?" she asked back, slightly shocked on why I chased after her.

" I uh.... Let me take you home ok, Red. I want you to tell me something." She shook her head. "Please, what if we go somewhere else instead of your home. I can drive to my place and fix us up.." I looked at my clock on the phone. " Dinner for us if you liked too.. But right now I need to know why you written down these words." I said showing her the paper with the red circle on it.

Her eyes looked very soft and sad. "Come one Red. I know what might of had happened. But I want to hear from your own mouth too." She still had the same look on her face and I sighed. "Do you think Jack was your kid or not?" I asked. That made her look up at me.

"Don't be silly Zak.. No way that Jack can be mine.. I had a baby inside me, two of them that was inside me that died." She said brokenly. I noticed a few onlookers looking at me and her. "Come on. Let's go in my car for a drive. We'll talk better this way." I said. She sighed then nodded, "Fine." I smiled at this.

Once we got into my car we drove off through Las Vegas so I can talk to her some more. "I am sorry Red. I am really am, I knew Jack couldn't be yours. But it was weird how it was written lad out." She sighed. " I believe one child inside me was a lad Zak. But not Jack no...He was from a different time period." I nodded. "I am aware of it."

We kept on driving some more. "It's the name Jennie isn't it? I know it bugs you when you that have name said.. Why at the Riddle House you kept getting upset also." She nodded."Mr. Boots made me thought of him Zak. When I was hearing the voices. I felt like he was there watching me too." I wanted to reach for her hand to comfort her but I can't.

"Don't let him get to Red. He's a jackass and needed to die anyways." I replied back to her in a dark tone. "I don't believe me Zak. I Just don't." I nodded at this. "I know sweetie. You don't want to and your trying to also." I said. I turned down a street corner.

"Want me to stop so you wont get sick?" I asked, remembering her stomach can't handle very well with motions like a fast car and in the airplane. So I slowed down and rolled down the window for her so she can have a few minutes to rest her stomach.

I smiled at where I was at now. "Well any other ways.. I say your still doing fairly good even with what had happened to you in the past." I said to her. She nodded and laid her to the side a little bit to look at me.

"I mean you did ok with Jack and I knew it hit to close to home for you. Since you were to be a mother." I said, "Are you feeling better?" I asked. She nods while blushing slightly. "Aye. I am good now." I smiled at this once more. Started to car once more again and started to drive once more.

Still going down the road we were driving on. "Where we going?" Cadie asked. I smiled at this. "Somewhere to get away from the City for a little bit. I know some spots that is great for that too. Also if you like to stay a little bit longer with me, I can cook ourselves some dinner at my pla......" I trailed off then shook my head at this.

I didn't just asked my friend out on a date with me just now. I looked at Cadie as she was thinking at time... She blushed then afterwards and I smirked at this slightly, God I love it when she blushes.. I hate to say it, cause it might get annoying at times. But I love it when she does blush.

"That is if you want to that is, cause I understand if you don't want to." I said to her. She shook her head at this time. "Do you really want me to?" She asked. I smiled at this, without any second thought I might as well go with it. "I do want you too actually.." I replied back. Then gave a little wink to boot. "As friends of course." Making her feel better.

I saw her nod, I smiled even more now. "Great, now hold tight.." I warned her before, I sped off through the desert of Nevada with her. Causing me to smile once more as she gasped then giggled..

Yes, I did say it. She giggled at this, I smiled even more at this bubble of giggles she had too. Before we knew it. I stopped, well quickly actually which caused her to get sick afterwards. I saw her open the door and she vomited.

I sighed at this, then got out of the car to make sure she was ok and to hold her hair back if she needs it. She then blushed as she looked back at me. "Feel better Red?" she blushed at this too. But nodded her head.

"So why did you wanted to me to come with you?" I blushed at this cause of the words came rather dirty at the moment. Then I shook my head. "Well. I thought you would like to see the moon rising. Also one hell of a sunset too." I said. She blushed at this, as I felt her move her arms around me. I did the same thing. "If you like you we can come back when ever you feel troubled." I offered.

"We?" she asked, shaking her head. I smiled at this as a blush came to her face. However I got lost in my thoughts again upon seeing her reddish golden color hair, being like fire again as the sunsets. I shook my head at this. Then started to mess with it lightly. 'Would if burn me if I wrapped my hands around her hair more?" I asked to myself. I shook my head at this.

She was busy watching the sunset to look at me at this time and I am glad too. My mind went back once more, as I watched her look peaceful. I smiled at this once more again.. She is indeed a angel.

'Angels Don't belong with people like us.' The guys words ran through my head. I wrapped my arms tighter around out a habit She then looked at me for a moment then asked. "What's wrong?" I shook my head.

"Nothing sweetie...Just thought of something that well..." she looked back at me, I took notice her sunglasses are off now and the sun was no longer out. I released her from my hold. "What about?" she asked.

I shook my head.. "I'll make sure nothing well hurt you Jenevieve." She blushed at this. " I know Zak. I trust you." I smiled softly at this. I pulled her into one last hug, then let her go. "Let's go Red. I am sure you might want something to eat. So I'll cook us something at my place, then I'll drop you off." I sad. She nodded at this.

As she got in the car. Deep in my mind a deep forbidden thought came to my mind. 'She maybe an angel. But I wont give up what is mine for the world... I wont let this angel get away" . As bad as it seems... I wanted her no matter what we maybe, Angel or demon. Angel or Vampire. Or just being plain humans chasing after the paranormal. I just wanted her..
♠ ♠ ♠
Few chapters and this part of the story well be done, then on to the next one As I promised......

Also I plan on having Zak call Cadie by first name only when it's a very special meaning behind what Zak is saying. Like how he well make sure she wont get hurt while she is with him.

Also if you were wondering about the flashback, Zak mentioned how the guy came back in his book Dark World after the lockdown had finished and was talking to Zak and Aaron.