Status: Going to be adding or taking some things out of the chapters and stories...Just fixing it up as I keep writing out the last few chapters.

My Celtic Angel

The Constantino's Assistant p 2

Zak's POV

I was leaning against the van at the time to stretch, I thought why not. Might as well while we waited. I stopped to take my hat off, began to fix my hair at the moment. Nick who was setting with his back to me, at the little eating place where we are to meet Debby or Mark.

Aaron, was setting with Nick with the video camera going. I then moved to set with them. It was to damn hot to wait in the van. So we sat outside and wait.

"Are you sure you should wear the hat Zak?" Nick asked, out of no where. Hinting towards my hat I wore It was black kind of bowler like, I thought it was cool so I wore it. I stopped messing with my hair, to put the hat back on my head.

"Yes and we need to film this part...What's wrong with the hat anyways?" I asked lastly. He shook his head. "Nothing, you said that now.. But wait till later on." He said. I shrugged it off.

As we were waiting. I caught something red coming up to us. I looked up with my sunglasses at the time.. To see a red head coming to where we are.

She stopped to have a look around.. As she did, I noticed how much she was standing out in the Nevada life style.. She wore a long brown and orange plaid skirt, a gold chain linked belt around the skirt. A light brown vest from what it looked like and a long sleeved white shirt.

What was catching my eyes now is her hair. It was long red hair that has soft flowing curls that ends to the middle of her back. Her red hair didn't look like any redheads I had seen. It wasn't a cherry red, or dark red, or even a ginger color. It looked like fire. Cause due to the sunlight, it made her look like her hair was made of fire. I shook my head at this.

Nick was watching me at the time. Out of amusement, and hinted Aaron to follow my gaze to her and me. Aaron smiled at this. As I was unaware with them.

The redhead turned around. I spotted her pale skin, a typical red head trait right.. Her face slightly oval round shape . And If I didn't know any better.This girl looks like stereotypical Irish person. The way she looked.

Aaron mumbled something about her being a Celtic woman. Did I forget to mention she is short. Shorter then me. "Is that our girl?" I asked, as she was trying to find someone.

Nick smirked at this. I looked at him and caught the smirk he had as he looked over at her. "I believe we have 'our' girl Zak." He said in two ways. I glared. "We are not looking for that girl. Not just yet." He knew what I meant. We are to find a female to join us. But right now that would wait.

"Fine by me why not ask her?" He hinted. I got up to walk to her. She at this moment had heard me and Nick cause she turned around. She took a step back at this moment. To look at me. With a slight wrinkle to her nose. I knew it Freckles... Freckles dotted her cheeks and nose . As I looked at her eyes. They were hidden behind sunglasses.. At first I thought she was blind.

"May I help you?" her accent was slightly different.. I got a tiny bit of Southern in it, but more Irish then anything. It also took a moment for me to see she wasn't blind. "Yes. Are you looking for someone?" I asked. Her face made a look that she didn't like my tone. "Aye, I am looking for the Ghost Adventures Crew.... I was told to meet them." She said.

I nodded. "Are you Debby?" I asked, then looked at her. As doing so, I looked at dare I say it her breasts. Unlike redheads I had seen. Her boobs wasn't flat or tiny. They were a actually big for someone her height. I shook my head. As I looked back at her face.

She didn't like the way I was looking at her, she stepped away from me. "Do I look like a tanned skin woman with dark hair, with a big chest to you?" she snapped at me. I did my best not fire back at her.

Or look at her rather big chest. She put her hand on her hips. At this time. "No.. I guess not.. What took you so long?" I snapped at her. Nick got up to keep us from fighting. "Zak play nice now."He teased, but also gave me a warning.

I nodded. But still gave him a glare too for that comment. That was when we heard the girl moan a little bit, then hit the ground. We turned around to see the girl had fainted on us. "Shit!" I exclaimed

Me and Nick went to help her up. Aaron came up too at this point. "Dude is she alright? She took a very nasty fall." He said to us. Nick shrugged. Then told him to turn off the camera. So he did.

Nick went to help the redhead up, "You know Zak. I think you have this effect on everyone." He joked lightly at this. Hinting about how the old man we had interviewed falling backwards, while we were filming Moundsville. We thought he was dead in front of us. "Shut up man." I snapped back.

"Hold her." He replied back. I did however. I took hold of the girl. This had shocked me on how small she was. She came just few inches to my chest. She was literally like a flipping little leprechaun compare to me. "Hey Red! Are you ok?" I asked. During the time.

Nick picked up her sunglasses and her strange wooly hat that she was wearing. Before she had fainted. "Sweetie, Red? Listen to me?" I asked. I patted her cheeks briefly. Before Nick went to get a hold on her too. As well gave a look to stop calling the girl 'Red'.

He went to the other side of her, where I wasn't at. Wrapped a arm behind her, just below my arm."Let's get her to Debby. Also we need her up front." He said. I gave him a short glare. But then excepted it. I began to walk first. As I did my hand had slipped upwards, due to Nick's arm bumping my arm upwards. As we walked.

As that had happened. I felt something squishy in my hand. I looked as I did. I stopped. Nick gave me a confused look, on why I did it. Then saw where my eyes went to.."Zak!" Nick hisses. Soon after it went way to fast for me.

All I know was. I was shocked at my hands feeling up one of her boobs, when all the sudden a very loud deafing ringing entered my ear, following a very hot sting afterwards. Like I got caught on fire. "OUCH! WHAT THE FUCK?" I yelled out. Somewhat dazed, I had shoved the red head out of my hands and away from me.

Nick caught the now wide awake girl.

As I gotten over my daze. By rubbing my now sore cheek. I looked at the small red head in Nick's arms. Her eyes was enough to tell me. That she was pissed off. That gave her away. "Y-Y-Yo-u YOU Slapped me?" I was shocked, but then gotten angry. Nick didn't like my tone nor did the girl.

"Tu Grabbed me breasts filthy pig." She said back to me. "I didn't mean to."I defended my self. She didn't let up. "Also you shouldn't have thrown me. Ya big Arsehole..." She then started to slip into some Irish words..

I blinked back. As Nick still kept her from going after me. I sure she would too.. Damn red head. I thought.. Aaron had his mouth open in a jaw dropping way. As she ranted in Irish.. "Alright cool it... Stop it with the damn Fake Irish stuff." I said.

I swore I saw her eyes turned red at that. "Yer a Bloody dúramán.. Who say I am fake. Im no fake. I'm am pure one hundred percent Irish woman. Níl an crá croí seo ag teastáil uaim. " She said... Holy crap she is Irish as she went on ranting half Irish and English.. Stating how did Debby talked her into this.

She stopped after a while. Getting tired of ranting in Irish. She I swore she tossed one last word at me dealing something with a swine or pig. I shook my head at this short girl.

Her chest was rising and falling, we have people watching us. That was why she stopped. "Come on let's go Zak." Nick said. Taking the tiny ball of fiery rage with him... A dude behind me said. "Damn that girl is firecracker. She has a mouth on her." He said. Then walked off.

I went with them. "Sorry about what Zak did... Your Callaghan right?" Nick asked, the tiny ball of rage in front of him. She nodded. "Aye I am." She replied back. Nick nodded then smiled at her. 'I see he is enjoying her company'. I thought again. We came to the van.

Aaron had a smile on his face, but then it went away. As I gave him a glare. "Bro. Your face is still red dude." I touched my cheek again, hissed at the spot where she slapped. I looked at her. Then got in the car. I looked at the review mirror I have three marks on my cheek. From where her nails came contact with my face.

Nick's POV:-
-
I smiled at this as Zak was shocked by how Callaghan has slapped. I smirked. Debby was right, she was a fiery person who knows how to put people in their place.

She sure handled Zak fairly well. Zak sat in the back, as I gave Cadie front seat and got in the drivers seat. Aaron was setting in the back with the Brooding Zak Bagans.

"Anyway's. Sorry about what Zak did. I am Nick Groff by the way." I said, first she nodded, gave me a hand shake. "This is Aaron Goodwin. And the brooding one you already know him. He's Zak Bagans." I said. She shook Aaron's hand.

But smirked at Zak, as a 'I got you good' smug smirk. He pouted at her. She then flinched lightly. Seeing how she was looking around her. "Can I have my glasses and hat please." She mumbled out.

I gave her a nod, as I hand over her sunglasses and hat. She puts her sunglasses back on. Zak. Was trying to take a peek at the eyes for an odd reason before she covered them back up with her glasses.

We soon drove off. "You work with Mark and Debby right?" I asked. She nodded. "I've been working with them for two years now. Almost three." I nodded. "I am their assistant." I smiled at her again. I liked this girl.

I had a feeling she was the girl we are looking for. She was a one of those bad ass Celtic fiery women. Who takes no shit. Even more so, she didn't gave Zak a look over. Unlike most girls would. Or would end up doing later on.

"So are you really Irish Callaghan?" I asked her. She nods, with a smirk. "Aye! Ivee, been Irish since I was born as a wee cailín beag." I laughed, and Aaron spoke up "Dude... Can you say that again.. Your accent is very strong." He said.

Aaron didn't have to take much to amuse him.. Cadie seemed to caught the interest to him. "Do you even have a Celtic family and all that?" He started asking. We went on from there.

Every once in a while she gave us the where we are going. Zak wouldn't talk to her. He was fuming over the girl. Which was sad really. I liked this girl she has spunk to her. The spunk we need for a female. I shook my head. That would have to wait.

We soon came to a stop. We got out and went inside to go meet. Debby and Mark Constantino..
♠ ♠ ♠
Here we go the next chapter. I am going to put down on what Cadie says in Irish.. So people would know and not get confused.
cailín beag- Baby girl
Níl an crá croí seo ag teastáil uaim. - I don't need this shit. lol Yeah lots of words for something simple.
dúramán - Idiot.
Tu or Thu- You.

Yeah Zak and Cadie are going not like each other over the next couple chapters lol. I did say this will be a different love story..