Status: Going to be adding or taking some things out of the chapters and stories...Just fixing it up as I keep writing out the last few chapters.

My Celtic Angel

Nick and Debby's Plan. Zak's Final Choice

Zak's POV

We came into the place where we are to meet Mark and Debby. As we waited, the Irish girl walked past me so she can go do what ever she was doing.

"Debby, I am back." She calls out. I then heard footsteps coming down stairs. They stopped, I looked at Debby.. She was slightly tanned, with dark hair with red ends and dark eyes. Also she was short too..I looked at the pale redhead.

They are almost the same height, except Red is a few inches shorter, then Debby. "Hi I am Debby nice to you meet you finally boys." I nodded. "Like wise Debby..Um..Thank you..You said you can help us right?" I asked.

Debby looked at my face. Then smirked. "She got you good didn't she?" she asked. Hinting towards the light scratch that her lovely little assistant gave me."There were no problems I see?" She asked. We didn't answer nor did the red headed girl that was beside her.

The red head looked at me for a minute however. To see if I would rat her out for anything...But then again I didn't.. "No um...No problems at all...Miss um...What is your name again?" I asked, the short red head who was about to leave the room.

She looked shocked, but then spoke up. "It's Callaghan. Cadie Callaghan." I nodded. "Miss Calhan..Did an ok job." I said. She and Nick corrected me. "Callaghan. It's Callaghan." She then went to go set up the desk that was in the next room.

Debby smiled at this. "So is there anything we can help you with?" Debby asked. I looked at the woman this time. "No.... Um I mean..Yes we like some of our EVPs looked over..You said your good with them right?" I heard a snort coming from the young girl.

I did my best not to glare at her. "We are very good at what we do Mr. Bagans. I a sure you that we are." She said. I Nodded.. "We can help you out with some if you need us." I nodded. "We would like that thank you...." I said.

I looked again at the red head. Who was listening to what I was saying. As doing so a big guy came to the room, to help Cadie now that I got her name this time. Mark so this is Mark. I thought as I looked at the tall guy that was slightly bald.

"Yes we would like your help please." I said. Debby nodded. Nick looked at Cadie at the time then spoke up. "Can Cadie work with you guys?" He asked. I looked at him, as Mark and Debby shared a look between themselves. "It's better to have another set of ears Zak." I nodded, then looked at Cadie, who was at this moment changing her shirt.

I can tell she was listening to us talking about her. I watched her strip off one of her shirts. Which was a long sleeved and baggy in a sort of way. Under the baggy shirt was another shirt that was showing her body slightly. Not to much, but enough show me how small she was.

Debby and Nick was watching me as I thinking and looking her over. She was so tiny. Not tiny as in skinny, she has a slight bump to her stomach and waist was still noticeable. I then looked at her hips. I give her credit. For a girl who is short, she sure doesn't lack curves. Which some girls would liked to have. Also another thing. She didn't showed off her body.

I shook my head, as she turned around to wait. "Sure why not. We can use her too." I said. Debby smiled at this, as Cadie turned around quickly. To get chairs for them and me as well in case I wanted one.

They sat down, Cadie kept on ignoring me. So I thought. "Is she ok with being filmed?" I asked. She looked at me then. I smiled at this.. I was trying to be nice ok. Debby spoke up. As Cadie brushed off my smile. Ok then she was serious about her work. A Plus for her. I looked at Nick. Who was smiling as well. But not cause of me smiling trying to charm her. But a smile that stated, My smile didn't work.

I shook my head. "Cadie never been filmed before in her life Zak. No one had ever asked her." I nodded. Mark gave the red head a note pad of paper and a pen. As she gave him the headphones. "Well....That's ok.. Just ignore the camera sweetie." I said, Giving her another smile. She stopped moving, but brushed back her hair. With the same look on her face.

I shook my head, then she said. "Are you sure you want to wear your hat?" she quipped in a whisper. I looked at Nick again who was laughing at what she said. "Yes.. I am sure that I am going to wear my hat.. Your wearing yours." I said back to her, taking note of her wooly looking Irish hat. She shrugged..."By the way I think you may have your face at least part of it away from camera." She was hinting to her mark on my cheek. I nodded.

Then stood on the other side of the room, as Nick and Aaron started to film this part of our show. As we started off. Mark and Debby were listening to the EVPs. Cadie..How ever was writing things down that they were getting. As we went on she didn't bother to ask about listening to some of them...She just kept on writing. "What is she doing?" I asked. Debby? Who looked at Cadie.

She smiled softly at her assistant. "She's marking down the EVPs." I nodded. "Why do we have to?" I asked. "It's best we write them down and to tag them too." Cadie said suddenly. I nodded. However there was a couple EVPs.. That did caught her attention. Debby pulled the headphones saying. "Yes I hear the woman laughing." she said. I nodded. "You do?" I asked. Cadie looked up at this moment.

"She was laughing again, where Nick was at." Cadie said. I looked at her. "Also there are two more EVPs.. Look, I've Gone away.. Look up I'll Kill you." She said. "Yes. We got that already." I said back. She nodded. "But not their tone's you didn't they were talking to one another. One voice is a promise. As the first one was a taunt in a way. Just like the woman who said. I'll Kill You after the laugh." Debby nodded. And went on talking to the most part.

I looked at Cadie. "Check if you don't believe me." She dared me. I did.

Then went to listen to what she said. She was right. I pulled the headphones off my ears and gave them back to Debby. "You didn't even listen to the EVPs? How did you know they will say that?" I asked. I got a look for Mark, Nick and Cadie both for the tone I gave her. I then looked to see the words. 'Die Game. Die Game. Die Game' written in what looked like sloppy handwriting.

"Where is that?" I asked. Pointing at the words. On the paper, then taking the headphones back to see if I heard them..But nothing. "How did you do that?" I asked. She shook her head. Then looked down at it.. "Shite!" she said quickly. Then got up and was rambling something in Irish.

I moved when she came towards, me however. We bumped into each other. Cadie who had her sunglasses off, was rubbing her nose as to relieve pressure, from her head. As she bumped into me. As she did. I felt a shock entering my body.

" Ta brón orm faoi sin... Sorry about that." she said. She waited to see if I had excepted her apology. As she waited. I was shocked on two things. The shock that had hit me. Also it's her eyes. Now seeing them. Before they were hidden away behind her glasses again. They were huge and black looking.. Not like Bambi doe like eyes..But more like.. Big cause her pupils were dilated making them dark. Only colors I saw were what I thought was blue but could be wrong with it.

I felt something hit me on my shoulder taking me back to where I was. Those eyes had made me think of her eyes. The girl in my dream. Aaron had jabbed me with his arm. "What?" I asked. Then saw how she was waiting for something. "Right um...Yeah.." I said finally, from the look she gave me before she walked away. She was hoping I didn't brush off her apology like I just did.

"We are done today guys. We got what we wanted." I said, to Nick and Aaron. They nodded. Seeing how I am not in the mood right now, nor is Cadie. They turned off their cameras to get ready to pack them up.

As they did, Cadie who stopped at the doorway looked back at me. Then said something in a peevish tone. Which I chose to ignore at the time. Before she walked away again.

Nick's POV

I smirked as Cadie was walking out of the room. As Zak stood there for a minute. Why he did I didn't know? Cadie stops for a second then said, "By the way. Your hat is very tacky." She huffed then left to go finish something up or to do something. I laughed at this.

However Zak was lost in his world. Or he chose to ignore her. "Charming girl." I said out loud to Debby. Aaron nodded his head.. "I like her. She's cute in a spunky red head kind of way." He said admitting what he thought of her.

Debby shook her head, then smirked. "You have no idea. Your lucky that Zak was spared from her." She hinted. Then was about to check on her charge. When something came up into my mind.

"You said, she worked with you for how long?" I asked. Debby stopped to think. Then looked at me. "She is with us for around about two almost three years now counting the end of this year." She said. I Nodded.

"How old is she?" I asked. Debby smiled at this. "She is 23 years old." I whistled at that.. "That young huh? I thought she would be older."I said. Then started to talk to Debby some more about Cadie.

Cadie's POV

I went to go take my medicine, since my head aches were starting come back again. As I went to drink them down in the bathroom. So they wouldn't see me taking my meds. I looked at my eyes briefly. Why did Zak looked at me?

I shook my head. Then looked deeper this time. Then sighed, no use I thought at least I am not blind...Yet. I thought.... I drained the rest of my water and made my back to the Mark and Debby to ask if I can go home. Since I am starting not to feel so good.

As I did. I overheard Nick and Debby talking about me.. I looked over at Zak who was setting in my chair now. He wasn't paying much attention until. He caught wind of Nick's request to Debby.

"Do you think we can have her for an episode Debby?" I heard Nick asked. I was shocked that Nick even asked Debby. I was feeling hopeful, to tell the truth. But there was another feeling inside showed up in me...Fear.. "She never been to a location before Nick. We never really let her go with us." Nick nodded. Was about to talk some more trying to convince Debby.

But then Zak spoke up. "No Nick." He said. I hid the hurt I had quickly, since they didn't see me at the time. "Why not Zak?" He asked. Zak got up at this point. "It's what Debby said. Cadie never went on a investigation once in her life. Also we are not looking for a girl right now." He said.

I made a face at this. Nick saw me this time and so did Debby. "Come on Zak. She is good and you know it." Nick said, believing in me. Which was very new to me. Sure Ryan said so too that I can do it. But Let's say.. I am not ready back then.. Maybe this would be my chance now.

"I am aware of it Nick. Yes she is good. But we still need someone that has potential." Nick scoffed. "She has it Zak... Your just pissed off cause she smacked you outside in front of people. She has what we need Zak. She's smart and you can see that she is." He said truthfully. I blushed at this.

But hid it away quickly in my hair. "I know Nick. But you must listen we can't have someone like her with us. She is a. " I made my voice known this time. "Tu calling me a amateur now?" I asked. Zak turned around quickly to look at me.

"No.. I am a not saying that you are." He said. Putting his hands up in defense so I wont smack him. "You don't know what it is like when you are in that kind of environment." he says, while trying to save himself from what he said. I shook my head to hide my tears at this moment.

"Righto Boyo.. Listen to me on this." I said. He didn't say anything. "Firstly, You do not know me. Secondly, I've been born and raised in some of the most haunted places and cities in the US and Éirinn.. Thirdly, Tu never experienced what I've felt so don't you dare try and tell me I can't handle a haunted location.... Also I am born in a family that believes in the dead too." I stopped for a minute

He was shocked on this. Also I didn't know I was shaking and crying too. "I reckon tu was a Skeptic at one point in time. That didn't even believed in ghosts till one have hold you down in your own bed." I hissed as I said, cause Zak flinched at this. I hit a nerve with him.

"Don't say I can't handle things when I know I can." He gave me a glare as I hit a nerve. "I think you don't know me either." He said in a angered tone. But he wasn't angry at me. He was he angry at himself.

'Come on Zak... Let's give her a try..It's just one episode." Nick said. Zak kept his eyes on me as he was thinking for a while. "What will it hurt?" Nick baited Zak.

He looked me up and down one last time before. He took his final choice. "Fine... We'll take her to one location alright." he said. He looked at me again.. "But she has to win over Travel Channel first." he said..

I sighed, just then out of relief as did so did Aaron and Nick. "Can I leave now Debby?" I asked. She nodded, then smiled at me sadly. I knew she was happy. "Before I leave for the day. Are you alright with that???" I asked. She nods. "Go on Baby Doll.. Your ready for this I know it." She said. I nodded. Then left after taking my second shirt with me.

My life is about to change after this day.. Am I ready or not?
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is when the story will Change a little bit ok..So bare with me. I wanted Cadie for this location I am going to have her in.. As her first time..

Ta brón orm faoi sin- Sorry about that.
Éirinn- Ireland