Status: Going to be adding or taking some things out of the chapters and stories...Just fixing it up as I keep writing out the last few chapters.

My Celtic Angel

The Dangerous Touch Re:Done

Cadie's POV

The last few days went by so fast for the Ghost Adventures Crew, Zak and Aaron were working on T-Shirts last few days before we left. Zak thought it would be a good idea to have T-Shirt for the crew to wear while we are filming at the locations. Also it would be easy for the people we interview to look for us and or see us coming.

However one thing. Zak wanted me to try a shirt on to see if the shirt fits me in the right way.

So as he was showing me the shirts and talking to me, Zak gave me a look over for a few minutes. "I think you should try one of the shirts on sweetheart...Just to make sure they fit right." He said, hinting at my chest. I blushed at this as we were in his hotel room.

"Why? Is it cause you wanted to see me bosoms again?" I asked. Zak blushed at this lightly, which kind of made me shocked at seeing this part of Zak. "No....But it's a precaution....We made a couple shirts that are for females... We just wanted to make sure they fit right." He said, while rubbing his hand through his hair nervously.

I nodded, then bit my lip at this suggesting that Zak gave me. He kept watching me for a moment again. Then decided to bring me closer to him, when doing so moved me to sit on his lap. "I wish you can stop biting yourself like this." he said lightly, as he placed a finger to my mouth to keep me from chewing on my lip.

Which made me blush once more again lightly. I noticed that he didn't like me harming myself in any form or way, even if was a small chewing on my lip.. "How would you feel if guys do it to me?" I asked in a soft reply. I felt his arm grew tense around me, as he glared at what he was thinking of the image in his head. "I don't want any man putting their mouth on any parts of your body Cadie." He said in a small snarl.

I blushed at this tone of voice he had. Zak sighed and then was about to tell a reason why, however. "Did Cadie get to try on a shirt yet Zak?" Blurted Aaron, as he came running in Zak's hotel room. He froze once more again. Looking at me and Zak who held me still in his lap. Zak's face was once more with a grumpy scowl once more. "Did I interrupt something again?" Aaron asked, knowing that he did.

I blushed as I took the time to remove myself from Zak's hold and his lap. As he released his hold me for the time being. He still glared at Aaron.."What does it look like to you bro?" He snapped at Aaron. He blushed at this. "Dude, Bro you should really put a sock on your door knob or a do not disturb sign at least. While you're wanting to be left alone with Cadie." Aaron said, trying to be not as flustered as I was at the time.

Zak was about to make a smart mouth remark. When I decided to speak to stop him. "Zak was telling me about what we are to be doing tomorrow. Also he wanted to know about my dreams again, to make sure the place isn't to bad for me." I knew it's a lie and I hated it. Cause I shook my head at this.

Zak caught that lie and smiled at this. "See Aaron that's what I am doing with Cadie. We are talking about very important things. Things that needs to be talked about." I shook my head at this, it was true at first, before Zak changed the topic about wanting to me try one of the shirts.

Aaron snorted at this, "Dude, when I came in here you look like you were about to do something that you were going to regret. I know that look when you were about to kiss someone." Aaron said. Zak only rolled his eyes. "Also you need to stop hogging Cadie too.. We need to share her."

I blushed as Aaron and Zak seems to baby me more then Nick did. Also Zak always used his way to get what he wanted to keep Aaron from getting what he wanted too. "I don't want to share her Aaron. I need my time with her first. I haven't been able to talk to her all week since she's been sleeping through out the drive up here." He gave Aaron his reason.

"I'm ok Aaron. I just need my rest and I am not very much feeling to well either." I shook my head again. Zak smirked once more, catching the lie again. "See...I'll help her make sure she'll eat." Aaron rolled his eyes at Zak. But then smirked at this as he looked at me once more.

Taking my hand as I was standing up not far from Zak. He took this as a way to get what he wanted. By any means to get Aaron to leave us alone. He took my hand then pulled back on his lap. Making me blush once I felt a shiver at his touch as he wrapped his arms around me. "However Aaron, if you really want to you can stay with us." He hinted in dark perverted meaning.

Which caused me to blush some more. Aaron's look was enough for Zak to smirk as he hidden it in my hair. Watching Aaron's reaction got what Zak wanted. I soon after felt him shaking under me which made me blush even more now. "Dude! Bro no way... No offense Cadie but no." Aaron said, while blushing also.

I felt Zak smirk once more, then pushed it a little bit more than ever. I felt his mouth on the back of my neck. "I don't to see you getting horny and creepy with her." This got what Zak wanted once more. So he pulled his lips away from my neck. "Then leave us the fuck alone Aaron. I don't go busting on you while you and your ex wife had sex or when you two were talking in privacy.. Do that for me and Cadie then." He shot back at Aaron. Winning once more over between his and Aaron's little chat. I felt his nose bury back into my neck and hair again.

All flustered by what Zak was doing to me, Aaron made a quick fast paced walk outside of the hotel room then closed the door, after making sure the do not enter sign was outside the door.

Zak busted out laughing no sooner after Aaron had left us alone. He kept me in his arms still while he was laughing. "Why must you do that to him?" I snapped at Zak finally. He stopped for a moment or two.. "Sorry Red, but oh you should seen his face.. I thought he was going to burst through the seams at what I was doing." I scoffed then got off of him, as he kept laughing still.

"It's not right and it's not funny Zak... You don't like it if he or Nick picks at us. How do you think I feel when you were doing that also to me Zak. Not to mention he'll think we are shagging each other too." I said to him. As I was placing my hands on my hips.

"I don't like being interrupted, Cadie. You and me have something a little bit more deeper then Nick and Aaron does with you.. I like talking to you, I haven't been giving the damn chance to talk to you almost all week." he said. "So you don't like sharing me with the crew then?" I asked.

I was turning to leave the room, when I felt him take hold of me from behind. "Don't go away mad sweetheart.. I do love sharing you with the guys.. I like that your ok and good with them. But I need my time with you also." I sighed at this time.

"How do you think I feel if you keep teasing Aaron with us having sex. When we are not even 'Dancing' together." I said to him, "What?" He asked clearly confused what I said. "I am sure you know what Dance I am talking about Zak.. I am sure you done it a lot with your ex's and Carrie too."

Confused yet again, he then got the hint afterwards. "Oh Sex... Yes, I do dance that way yes.. But not always Red.. I don't have sex with Carrie all the time. It goes deeper then that I know you can see that too." he replied sadly.

I felt bad bringing up Carrie like this with him. But he must know how I feel. "I am sorry Zak.." I replied shortly, he only shook his head. Placing his head down on mine. "No don't be Red...I got what you mean though. I am the one to be saying sorry to you." He replied back.

I felt him bring me against his body and I shivered at this, as we felt the small currant go through us yet again. He didn't say anything just letting himself feel that small amounts of energy go through him.

" I mean, I love Carrie greatly... I really did. Yet I am not the kind of guy who holds down the meaning of love....If I find someone close to loving them, I loose them afterwards due to me not keeping them happy.." He said, I felt his nose in my hair. I didn't say anything at this time. Just let him hold me and smelling my hair, to keep himself from breaking down.

-
Zak's POV

I felt Cadie's small body against my body and leaned in some more. I took in more of her scent as I breathed into her hair. Why can't I stop myself from doing this? I asked. I felt like I wanted more of her and more of the soft scent of lavender too. Deep down inside me, I wanted to bury my senses into her body and her smell of her's.. But yet the sane of side of me is kicking in..

I didn't want to hurt her, like I did with Carrie. Me being like this isn't helping the problem either. I sighed and kept her in my hold and didn't go any further. I checked on Cadie to see how she was doing.

So far she didn't say anything, just let me hold her like this. My mind came back to Carrie shortly afterwards. I need to move on from Carrie, I knew it for the best I should. "It was bound to happen sweetie...Don't even say sorry about it." I said back to her so she won't say She is sorry.

How can I keep myself from hurting her? I know I can avoid her if I needed too. Yet I don't want to, half of me wants to avoid and go find someone else, who I can just take my sexual energy out of me. Another part of me, don't want to leave Cadie. I placed my hand lightly against her mouth as she was about to speak once more.

"No sweetheart.... Don't you even say it's your fault that you made her leave me. Your not the problem that caused her to leave." I said to her, lightly. As I was doing this, my hand lightly brushed a small part of her neck..

I shivered against this spot, since I felt more of the current of energy going through me. "Why are we doing this then?" she asked. I didn't know what to say on that. I don't know why either. So I didn't answer her question.

I just stood there, with her in my arms quietly, "I think it's due to the bond we have sweetie." I said to her suddenly, after not talking to her for a long while. Which caused her to jump a little bit. "Me and you share a deep bond more then anyone can imagine. That's why I am drawn to you sweetheart." I felt her body grew hot as she blushed at this.

"Deny if you want to.. But it wont keep me from stating what I believe in." I said lightly once more. I looked at the door for the moment, then something came to my thoughts.. The current of energy that me and Cadie felt?

Was it due to our bond? Since our bond was a strong one? Did anyone feel the energy pass through them like it did me?... I grew obsessed with the energy me and Cadie, to the point that it made me think I have an creepy ass fetish going on or it became a guilty pleasure feeling the current of energy between us. Also another thing is, just like her in general it feels paranormal to me.. Which I love even more...

It felt paranormal to me, due to her, the dreams she has, my dreams of her, then of course the current of energy and bond we shared.. Everything was and felt unknown and paranormal to me, since I love paranormal...It can be why I might still be trying find out why we have it shared and no one else on the team has it with Cadie?

Nick and Cadie had a bond at first, but it became more brother sister bond. He didn't felt the energy like I did... Aaron however, I know for sure won't feel it or even try to feel it due to the idea being very strange yet creepy for him. Also he sees Cadie as a little sister too himself.. So he wont be feeling the energy like me either.

I looked at the door for a moment, Cadie wasn't talking at the time.. Just staying quiet as I was still thinking. I felt another feeling stirred inside me.. I don't want any of the guys to feel what I feel with Cadie. I don't want anyone to feel the energy from her.. Just thinking about a guy holding her and touching her how I am right now...Made my skin crawl and my blood boil.

I shook my head..."Cadence I need to ask you something." I finally spoke after trying to keep myself from feeling that way. I shouldn't be so damn protective and possessive over Cadie when she isn't suppose to be with me.

I felt her jump lightly at this, which made me look down at her. She had her head turned up to look at me. With her light blue green eyes staring back into my eyes, with the dark dilated pupils of her's. They made her look even more smaller and fragile. I shook my head.

"What is it Zak?" She asked, I looked at the door she followed my gaze too... "I wanted to ask you if it's ok if I can do something with you.." I try to find the right words to say it. But I just went for the straight words.

She blushed once more, then stopped looking at the door by looking at her feet. "What do you want to do? It depends on what you want?" She asked. I smiled at this. "You shouldn't say stuff like that sweetheart.. Men, even myself can see it as a open invite to take you and do what they want with you." I said to her. Not trying to scare her off, but I knew her words may get the double hinting meaning that men wants to hear her say.

She blushed once more, I smiled at this. "Just remember that ok.. I actually wanted to try to overstep the friends boundaries for a moment or two.." I said finally pushing out what I wanted to say for a while now...."How far?" She asked, in a worried tone.

I moved a arm back around her then very lightly I brushed one of my fingers back towards her mouth, then touched her lips for moment to keep her from chewing on her lips once more.. "What do I tell you Red.. No chewing....Also I wanted to um.....Touch you." I felt her skin grew hot, she was blushing now once more.

"Why?" she squeaked out in fear. Which made me flinch lightly at this.. "Why do you want to touch me?" She said in a little bit higher scared tone. I sighed at this, normally. I don't like the sound of girls being all squeaky like this. However, I grew to know Cadie over the few months now. I know why she behaved like this too...

"Red, Don't deny that you are feeling what I've been feeling also when I touch you." I wasn't done talking to her just yet. "I know you can feel something between us sweetie.... I can tell by the look in your eyes that you do." She sighed at this. I gave a small smile.

"I promise I will stop if you want me to. It's not going to get hot and heavy between us if I touch you." I wanted to know how of much of this energy we have. I wanted to know how far we can go with this.. But deep down I am slightly hoping it won't open to anything up between me and Cadie.

"You don't seem to sure about it." She replied back, catching my tone with her ears once more. " I am that is true.. But I'll let you be in charge of what I do.. Also it can help us in different ways." I admitted to her.

Eventually, I know Cadie would get a boyfriend in the future. I know she may be against it for now, but I want her to be happy with someone else. I shook my head as I felt a growl enter my head as I thought of that. 'She's mine. No guy can get her.' My inner mind said.

It was a long time since she said anything back till..."I'll do it Zak... But you promise to stop?" she asked. I nodded my head. "Yes, I'll stop before it get's to much.. I'll let you be the one who is in charge of saying what you want to say. If you want me to stop I'll stop." I said to her.

"Do we have to let."No, Nick and Aaron are never going to know what's going on between us. This is just between you and me." I said, making sure to ease her mind. "Then I trust you Zak... For you to stop when you need too." I shook my head at this invite.

"Very well.. But for the record never tell me that in the future.. That's another invite for a man to have sex or his ways with you." I reminded her again. I can teach her a couple things on what her body missed throughout the years. Not all men are evil like Ivan and Danny was.

I then moved from behind her, after looking at the door in front of us. "Just in case. I don't want anyone to come in on us." I said.. Leaving her so I can lock the door. I had thought come through me now again.

I looked back at her.. "Have you felt anything like what we have now, from anyone else Red?" I asked now it's the best time to ask her this. Since I have her right in my hands right now. I got her to be easy and more open with me now. Since I had gained her trust for me to touch her right now.

"What do you mean?" she asked, I sighed. "The Shocks of energy between us Red? Have anyone in your life got this from you or not?" I asked. She was about the bite her lip again, but then stopped.

"Like if I touched you like this?" I then carefully and slowly brushed a hand along her arm. As I stopped in front of her. "Did you feel that?" I asked. She was trying to keep from telling me, but she blushed and it's enough for me to know that she did. I smiled at this.

"I am taking that blush you have as a yes." I finally said. "You promise to you can stop?" She asked, I nodded my head. "Trust me sweetie. It's all I'll have to say is trust me." "Even when you said in past I shouldn't be able to trust you.. Especially if you become horny." She replied back. Her Irish accent gotten thicker at this time.

"I'll try my best.. I can try to stop myself from doing anything else. It's just a few touches nothing more." She nodded at this. I then moved back behind Cadie, as doing so I took her in once more in my gaze. My eyes following along side her back to her bottom. I shook my head at this, "I want you to relax alright Red." I replied back finally.

I then lightly brushed my hands along her arms once more. Starting from her shoulders, then ending to her hands and fingers. I played with them lightly at this, to see what would happen then? I felt a small shock, but it's not like those shocks that makes me feel numb inside and tingle.

I brought Cadie closer to me, leaving her arms I wrapped both my arms around her middle. This made me hiss as I brought her against me. No space between our bodies. Before too long I started to get myself lost in these touches.

I felt her body shake against me, as I rubbed my hands along her sides once more. Then felt her small body move back into mine. I smirked and then held back a groan at this light bump she gave me.

So I decided to step it up some more. As I noticed her head laid against my chest. I smiled at this decided to go further with this once more. Carefully and lightly, I brushed back Cadie's hair so it was to the side. However, my hands carefully got tangled to the back of her head. I then bent over her body. I hissed at this time cause I felt her shiver as my hands played in her hair.

Ever so lightly once more, I moved her hair to the side of her shoulder. As this had happened I lightly brushed a few fingers against her neck. I felt a shiver run through the both of us this time. I released my hand from her hair.. As I did I looked to see that well, I felt her hands on my arm.

I bent down to sniff her hair again, "I think it's wise for you to keep your hands and arms like this." I brushed my hands along her body once more. Then moved them towards her hands, gently I entwined our fingers together as I brought her hands then up.

I knew this part can be a little risky. But I decided to see what can happen, so I leaned over into her wrapped her hands around my neck. Releasing my hands from hers, "Keep them up like this." I whispered into her. Which made her shiver. I noticed her eyes was closed at the moment so I spoke to her.

"Open your eyes Gwenny, let me see your eyes." I said lightly, she does so. As I brushed my hands along her body which causes her to slightly brush against me. I hissed at it.. "Keep your hands up like this a bit more ok Red."

"Why-?" she asked. I moved suddenly at this which caused her to stop asking me questions. I moved my head down towards her bending over her so her body and mine didn't move away from each other. I felt her shaking at this, as I brushed my nose and face lightly on her shoulder.

I didn't say anything at this time, as I carefully removed one of my hands from her hands. Carefully moving her head back slightly. I felt her shake and released a shaky breath at this time. I moved my nose closer to her neck so I can bury her scent into my nose at this. I felt her shake even more at this touch.

It hit me suddenly... She never told me to stop.. I at this time, decided to uppened this a little bit more. I then lightly brushed my lips against the thin small hairs of her neck. "Z...z Zak..." She stuttered. I pulled away this time to stop myself from doing anything else. I bit back groan by covering it into a hiss. Why cause I swore my pants had tightened around my groin. I moved my lower half away slightly bending her over in the process slightly.

"Sorry sweetheart.." I said to her. I then brought her back standing up with me once more. I still haven't gotten a stop yet from her.. Should I stop or keep going? I thought. Yet I felt like I want to go a bit further so I ended up doing so.

" I want you to put your hands on...." I looked around at the moment. Turning her around I saw a chair. Kinky yet perfect. "Put your hands up on the back of the chair.." I said, taking charge again. She blushed at this time. "Why not we do it on the bed?" She asked, I looked at the bed and my pants got tight once more.

I moved away from her bottom once more, "We....uh... Tell the truth if we do this on the bed. Not sure what would lead to after it." I reminded her. I don't want to push her into having sex with me.. Cause it would be most likely what I might end up doing if we took the bed.

"This is better, lesser the bad temptations." I whispered back into her hair. I then moved her head back so it was laying back against my chest once more. "Let me know when to stop alright." I said to her. She nodded as her skin was heating up in a blush once more.

I moved so my hips wont match Cadie's rear end. Just to be safe and make sure nothing will happen. I went back touching her before to long and yet again..Got lost in it for a long while soon afterwards.

My hands played with her waist for a moment. Lightly making a couple small circles around them so that she might feel something there. I kept this up for a few moment, until. My nose caught her lavender smell once more again. I lost myself over it at this time once more.

My body went closer into Cadie's body without me knowing it and my nose went back into her hair. I started to take steady long intakes of her scent in her hair and skin. I groaned at this time loudly which made Cadie blush under me. Which I wasn't aware of that the time that she was under me.

I removed my hands from her middle, coming back to her head once more again. Carefully and lightly I moved her head into me once more. Making her body and hands leave the spot on the chair. As her hands and arms went limp against her sides. Smart girl I thought to myself.

I pulled away from her hair, to look at her eyes. They were closed. I frowned at this sight of her having her eyes closed on me. "I want you to look at me sweetie while I am doing this." I said lightly. Breaking up the silence between us. She opened her eyes to watch me as I touch her.

Why? Am I saying these things? It's not like I am having sex with her or anything. I shook my head. I then lightly took one my free hands then lightly ever so lightly. I started to touch her neck with my hand. "Trust me with this. Alright Gwenny." I said to her. Noticing her body went alert as I touched her neck with my hand.

I had feeling her neck is a very sensitive place for her. With everything that had happened to her thanks to Ivan and not to mention a few other things. I wont be surprised that she was nervous with me doing this to her.

I then carefully brushed my hand along her throat, brushing and tracing the out line her throat then stopping at where I felt her pulse.. It had picked up some with this touch. I bend to kiss her head. "Stay calm... Relax and trust me." I whispered lightly. I saw her nod her head.

I smiled at this, I felt something stir into me as her head lays against me like this. It felt right and she felt so tiny in my hands. I shook my head mentally. I felt her breathing started to pick up some more too. I sighed then did something rather stupid. I brushed a small kiss where I felt her pulse.

Shit! I snapped out of it, I can't believe I had kissed her there? I thought in denial. I am not to do anything else but touch her. Yet why do I want to claim that part of her neck though? Where her heart beat lay at. I shook my head once more.

I removed my head and my hands from her neck, right away upon doing that. "Do you want me to stop?" I asked, Shaking at this time. It took me a moment that I was the one shaking against her body.. Why was I shaking like this? Was it cause I Am building myself with sex that I can't get? I asked myself.

"Why?" she asked. I looked at her eyes at this time, her face very red at this time. I blushed at this time too.. "So I won't do anything bad that is why sweetheart." I brushed the side of her face with my free hand. "You stopped though before it got too much." She reminded me in a blush.

I smiled lightly at this. "I did good then right? I told you can I hold back." Feeling prideful that I held back for this long. However my body won't stop shaking at this. I ignored it. I should stop here and not go on with the touching. Yet I want to feel more from her body.

I felt that feeling rise into my body and then I started to touch her once more. I looked at her to see her face as her body was being touched once more by my hands. I then moved my hands to the point they stopped just where her shirt ends from her skirt she wore.

I wanted to touch her scars? Another feeling came through me when I wanted to do that too now. I sighed then did so lightly, my hands brushed her skin along her stomach. Slowly and lightly as I go up her body. I felt her back move into my body. A hiss escaped my mouth as I felt her body against mine. "Good girl Cadence.." My voice betrayed my thoughts at the moment as I complimented on her body brushing against mine in response.

"Do what you're body wants you to do." I whispered against her ear. I felt her pant lightly as my hands kept moving higher up. I pulled away at last the moment only in the end to get pull off the shirt that was on her body. My body was taking over my mind also, my needs were taking over my sanity.

Deep in my thoughts I thought, God we'll be a hot mess if this ever happens to go further. Also the thought of her being a very good bed mate and sex buddy to boot too. Hell she'll be hot in bed I know it too...

My mind came back reality as I heard a noise came from her. I at this time found out I had once again placed a small kiss not on her neck this time, but well I didn't pay attention my kiss moved from the neck to behind Cadie's ear. Also I felt her hands on mine on where they had stopped at.

She snapped out of it. At least I thought she did as I pulled up from her body and brought her with me. I turned her around. "I am sorry Red. I should of stopped.." I whispered lightly once more. Placing a small kiss on her head. I should've stopped before I made her moan.

I took a look at her, to see her face red in shame. I smiled at this once more. "What is it Red? Don't tell me you never moaned in your life?" I asked. She then started to bawl on me. Perfect! I thought.

I sighed, then moved ourselves so we can lay on my bed this time. "Sweetie. It's nothing to be ashamed of....Your body reacts to these things it's alright to be vocal and such.. Hell even you responding and pressing your body into mine is a way to get a reaction." She shook her head at this. "No Zak.. It's not... that." She said in tears.

I sighed. I rubbed my hair. "Is it cause I kissed you where you don't like men touching you at?" I asked. I then removed her hair from her neck at this time. As doing so I was shocked at what I saw a light red spot at her neck where I think was a mark from when I needle had jabbed her at.

'What the fuck Zak? You didn't just kissed her there, you gave her a fucking a hickey almost you horny ass fucker.." My sane self yelled at me. "I am sorry if I touched that part of you sweetheart.. But also it seemed I had claimed that spot while not paying attention." I rubbed my head as I tried to not blush at my actions of my body.

"It's not that Zak.. It's I am scared to have sex Zak." She nearly blurted out. "I am scared about what's going on between me and you Zak. Friends are not suppose to shag each other like this." She said in tears once more. I am guessing Shagging is another term for fucking and having sex. I thought as well when she said the terms Dancing.

"We won't dance Cadence. I told you that I'll stop and I did before it got out of hand.. But you can't ignore what your body wants you feel and have. You can't just shut your body's hormones just because a doctor raped and attacked you. You have the right to feel pleasure instead of pain." I said while being frustrated over this.

"Aye well. I reckon you should at least see tur own's problem too." She said hinting for me to look at my pants as doing so I groaned at this. "It's not my fault I am coming on to you like this. I warned you my body well take a liking to you and it did." I said in a light snap.."You never told me to stop once. No I am not blaming you for leading me on like that no. I am the one that said I wanted to touch you and look what had happened to us." She started to try cry once more.

I sighed then pulled her back on my lap. Despite the bump in my pants I at this moment couldn't care less about myself getting a bigger hard on with her on top of it now. I then decided to lay ourselves down on my bed. "What's wrong now?" I asked as I felt a shiver through me as she was crying against my neck.

"I.. I don't want anything to change between us Zak. But it has.." she said finally, I sighed at this. "No it hasn't changed.. We haven't changed one bit... Maybe with what we are doing yes, but I rather have you being touched by me then anyone in the world right now." This made her look at me.

"Why?" she asked. "Why do you not want a man to touch me?" I sighed, " I don't think they can handle your level of emotional pain.. Or any other part of you to tell you the truth...Sweetheart you were raped, attacked and lost a child.. I don't want men to turn you down and hurt you."

"But I also want you to know what you're body can feel when it comes finding yourself the right guy. Don't you at least want to be less scared of him if you do have sex with him? I can help you get over this fear of yours Red... It's another thing we can keep from Nick and Aaron too... " She sighed at this.

"You really want me to be happy don't tu?" she asked. I nodded, " I do sweetheart. I really do want you to be happy..Also it's alright to feel what you're body wants you release and feel too. You're allowed to have pleasure." I said to her. I never got this open with anyone before.

Just talking about sex in general made my body ache. However with her, I felt cool and calm..Not heated and ready to pound her into my bed. I Shook my head. No Zak.. You don't fuck Cadie like that... You don't even think of having sex with you.

"What if we um...Do it together?" she asked. I smiled at this, "Then it would happen. I know it's scares you to know I am taking a huge sudden liking to your body Cadence.. But I won't lie and say I am not when I am.. I can at least show you some stuff to make you less scared." I said.

"Why can't I be a virgin?" She asked. I smiled lightly at this. "You are one sweetheart. To me despite you being raped by a psychotic doctor you are one.. You never let in to what he gave you, he just took and took. You never gave into him." I said. She blushed at this.

I sighed, "Let me ask you this? Have you even once had a orgasm when he raped you?" I asked in a blunt tone. She blushed and was hiding her face into my pillow at this time. I took a moment to wrap her leg around my body. Which made me hiss at this reaction then pulled her body close to me.

"How do you know if you do?" she asked. I laughed at this. "It's easy for a guy Red. We just uhhhhh..... We ejectulate and shoot stuff out of our well....You get it right..We release our load and seeds into well... You know what had happened to you when Ivan raped you." She blushed at this and nodded as I did too.

"Females are different from the males... They also have a different way for them to have orgasm. You're body well.... It feels like you're on a coiled trap or spring with the amount of pressure and speed and well sex positions to hit you in the right spot... You're muscles clench and depending on the woman they scream to hell and back afterwards." She blushed still at this...

"Do they feel wet?" I choked at this. "What?" I asked. I got nervous all the sudden at this. It didn't came to me for the fact she might be wet between her legs.... "Yes...... Sometimes you're panties get's wet when you get excited...It's part of the orgasm. Also it might be the beginning of you being aroused too...Like we guys do when will....You get my drift sweetie, I mean you saw my hard on a couple a times and felt it too...Not to mention you know what had happened with Ivan when he hurt you." She blushed at this.

"Why is that?" I licked my lips at this time and then swallowed nervously.. "I think it's not for me to talk about that.." I chuckled nervously.."You know a lot about sex Zak?.." I smiled at this. "Well I had a lot of time to figure it out sweetie... So yes. I know how your body is at times when you're aroused and stuff. Your breasts get's well perky." I said looking at her breasts at this time. I forgot she was shirtless at this time still but thankfully was in her bra still.. I sighed a this.

"Well.... I think you get the main idea right?" I asked, loosing focus once more. I then did a sudden movement on me and her so I rolled over so me and her switched spots. I was on top of her for a moment. I shouldn't be giving Sex advice to Cadie like this... Next she'll be wanting to me to actually give her a sample.

I felt my self shake at this thought. No no Zak... You can't fuck her.. My inner mind said. I looked at her eyes and face at this moment. "Here's something I can ask you. Have you even kissed or kiss anyone back?" I asked. I didn't know why but my mouth went dry at that question.

She blushed at this. "I had to in order to um.....Make... Um...." I shook my head. "Not by force sweetheart. Also not by what I am saying with giving a guy a blow job too. I am sure you had to do that a few times give a take." She blushed and try to hide her face in shame. I moved to keep her from doing so.

"Don't be ashamed sweetie. You had to do what you needed to do making sure you won't get hurt. Besides that isn't a kiss either, that was a sexual favor.. It kind of what I did to your neck.." I said remembering kissing her there.

She blushed. "Also yes Zak. My neck is very sensitive.. I think out of the whole part of my body. The neck is the worse part that got the most of the pain and suffered." I nodded at this. Then moved once more so I can see her scars on her torso. I wanted to touch these scars of her's. But I don't dare too.

"No doubt about that sweetheart. I had a feeling after you were shaking I hit a very sore spot..But if we can turn it around it can be a hot spot." She gave me a confused look on the meaning of hot spot. I smiled at this. "Another time sweetie.. Do I have to be giving you sex advice for now on...Till at least you get it on your own?" I asked playfully.

My hands then lightly brushed her body stomach once more, stopping at her skirt and tights. Thank god she was fully dressed all the way.. I would of easily took her if it wasn't for her tights clinging to her lower half of the body... I mean sure I can take it off if I wanted to but I wont..

"Would this change things between us?" I hear her ask. I knew she was afraid of me and her not staying as friends so I sighed at this. "Slightly I won't lie about that.. But it won't stop me from being a friend. Yes I may be a bad friend with you for doing these things. But I want to help you out, and friends help friends out in any means.. Why some friends ends up having sex with one another if they are not careful." I said to her.

"Like us?" She asked. I smiled lightly, "Yes like us. I may teach you some things, But I won't have sex with you still.. Not till your ready for that or if you even want to me to do it to you.. You get my drift Red?" I asked. I saw her head. "I got it.. So like benefits?" I shook my head. "I don't want it out of benefits with you.. You're a friend sweetheart.. I don't want you for that reason or way... But if it get's heavy between us.. I can either let you decide what you want between us to happen."

I saw her blush at this. I then decided to move once more, so I was on bottom and she was on top of me for a moment. "Change in positions won't hurt either." I put in randomly.. Showing her a different feel and way. However, I saw her blushing and pulling her hair away from her face at this time.

I felt myself get slightly hard once more. Then I had to blush myself as I saw her blushing too. I smiled sheepishly.. "See what I say..Even talking about this stuff get's me hard..No offense." I said. I then wrapped my hands back around her middle to then moved them to her skirt and legs. I smiled at this slyly.

"What are you doing Zak?" I hear her ask me. I smiled at this. "You look hot when you're on top of me.." I then brushed my hands along her legs and kept going toward her back. I watched her still as I felt her body rise. I smiled once more as I held her back down. "Don't move on me ok Red.. I'll move you in a little bit." I said. With that.. I then took my hands on her.. "I need you to do something for me though.." I blushed at this. I don't know why I did it. But I did.

I want be shirtless like she is.. I am normally body shy like she is. However with her, I tend to give her more confidence in her body. By showing her mine and make her less shy around men too. I just won't take my pants off it's all.

"Take your hands and touch me to the chest." I saw her blush, and she moved her. I kept my hands on her legs to keep her from moving on me. "Why?" I heard her ask me. I smiled at this. "You're half shirtless. Why can't I? Also it's a good thing to help get your male sex partner to um....Take his or her's clothes off them." I said. "I did this a lot with Carrie." I admittedly said to her.

This made her stop at this... "Are you using me to get what you lost with Carrie?" she asked in a hurt tone. I hissed at this, then removed my hands to touch her hands. "No. I am not using you like that no... I am moving on from Carrie, as much as I hate it. I need to for my sake. But I wanted to tell you this because I wanted to make sure it's not a bad thing to undress your boyfriend or girlfriend you see what I am saying. " I saw her blush lightly at this. I smiled once more at this. I love it when she blushed.

I then started to move her hands this time. Looking at her as I put them back in front of her. "Touch me lightly. To take the shirt off." I knew I got her bad this time. I at this time was looking at the freckles on her body once again. Hmmm. I wonder how many freckles she has and how far they go?

I looked at a freckle that was above her breast at this moment. How come I didn't see that before? I asked. Sure I saw a scar where her heart was at above the other breast. But the freaking freckles..

I then moved her hands under my shirt, I smirked as I saw her blush at this contact also I hissed at this as she touched me. "Want me to move?" She asked. I shook my head, then moved her myself so she was sitting above my hard on. "Keep your hands going." I hissed in a sudden tone. This once again got her to blush.. I saw her started to lick her lips as I did the same. She was about to bite it again, when I gave her a look to tell her to stop.

She stopped.. I then moved her every few inches afterwards as this happened. I try to not react to the fact that she was right.. She was excited at one point, I felt the dampness between her legs between her and the tights where her panties are at. Damn I thought. I shook my head. Men would beg to fuck her right now.

I shook my head, she stopped at this. "Nothing just thinking sweetie." I said. She has stopped where my heart was located with my shirt. She at this time was checking me out. I smirked at this pleased that she is liking what she saw.

"Let me take care of it." I then held her back against me. However. I felt her breasts and bra against me as I did it when I rolled over. My mouth was above one of her breasts. "I wont do anything else sweetie.. This is where we would stop." I said. Deciding it was best we stop now.

So I did, removed my shirt from my body tossed it to the floor without a care in the world. I went back to looking at her lips for a moment, but then something came through me all the sudden as I saw her lips. I then rolled one last time so I was off of her, and had her lying against me. I can't stop myself now. I should but I can't now.... I wanted to taste her at least give a small kiss on the lips. A sample.

I shook my head at this. She saw I looked troubled. I placed a finger on her lips to keep her from asking if I was ok. "I am fine.. I am just having a bad reaction to this demonstration." I said. My hands then moved the finger on her lips then moved to the back of her head. I wanted to kiss her now. How and why? I didn't know. I wanted to give her at least one kiss..

Before I can stop myself I pulled my head closer to her's and her lips. "One last thing before we..'BAM!'" All the sudden we got startled out what me and Cadie was doing. Confused on what was going on I was going back to try to kiss Cadie, when she snapped out of it first by pushing me away or herself away from me.

BAM! BAM! "Zak open the fucking door right now? How dare you scare Aaron with Cadie like that you sick fucking bastard." Nick bellowed out loud. From the outside of the hotel room. Thank you Nick for Cockblocking you prick. I thought. To myself, I saw Cadie getting away from me and I released my hands from her and watched her find her shirt. She was cursing in Irish which made me smile lightly at this.

"Don't be like that sweetie.." I whispered lightly. I then saw her bend over to pick up shirt at this time. Which made me saw a rather good view of her tights and under the skirt. Before she tugged the skirt back down to a better spot. I sighed at this, which made her look at me as she got her shirt.

"Does this change them?" She asked. I shook my head. "No they won't know a thing.. What's between our alone time together is all ours, it's none of their business." I hissed lightly at this. I then looked at myself and groaned.

"We are a hot mess Red. We both are."I admitted. "I think I need to have some time to think about what we were doing Zak...Just please, don't ever let us get out of hand.." She said in a whisper. I smiled at this. I got up and then hugged her.

"We don't have to worry about that. I'll stop before it get's heavy." She sighed then did something that shocked the fuck out of me. She then lightly brushed her hand along my chest then lower. "If we didn't got stop by Nick we would of ended up having sex Zak...Don't lie to me about that." She said in a sad tone.

BAM! BAM! BAM! "Zak I know you are inside that room of yours....We need to talk right now about how you are treating Cadie like a sex object like that." I glared at this. How dare Nick calling Cadie like that. I looked at her and saw her wanting to cry at that.

"You are not that sweetie. However for right now you need to just go.. Alright. We must need to sleep away from each other anyways. So we won't be even more tempted. " I said while walking to her and the door. "Go through the bathroom. Also lock the door when you shower and stuff tonight. So I wont be tempted.. As hung and horny as I am now, it's best we sleep away from each other." I saw her trying to put her shirt on.

Another slam against the door and this caused Cadie to drop the shirt in fear. I quickly went to her side and then hurried her away from my room into the bathroom. "Forget the shirt sweetie. I'll give it to you in the morning ok." I said. She nodded, in a blush. As I kept using my body against her to move her along.

A plus for being a tall guy who is getting muscles. "Alright fine, night Zak." I smiled at this. "Night sweetie pie Red.. See you in the morning. Don't forget your shirt for tomorrow." I said handing her a shirt for GAC to start wearing. I then closed the bathroom door. After a few seconds I picked up Cadie's shirt and then shoved it under my bed for a moment. Then went to go answer the door to see what my cockblocking teammate want from me now.. I glared then stopped at the door. Seeing how I am still half mast. I didn't care at this point, unlocking the door then I swung the door opening. Matching the pissed off look Nick had too.

"What the fuck is your fucking problem bro.. Can't you see I was in a middle of something." I bellowed. Aaron had his mouth open once more..."Dude, you didn't do it with Cadie did you?" he asked.

I glared, "If I did it's not going to be of any you guys buisness if I am fucking her." I said. This is going be a long fucking fight between me and Nick. As I saw him getting red in the face by anger. "You are one sick bastard for even thinking like that with Cadie." He shouted at me in anger. I glared once more. "Look at what you are saying Nick... You tell me it's ok to be with her, yet you blow up every time my cock or myself even look at her." I snarled back at him. Let's just say this fight went on for hours..
♠ ♠ ♠
I had change the chapter some. I just didn't like how this one wasn't flowing as much.. Also Cadie is Aquarius, which means she and Declan are born on Feb. Aquarius's hot spots are normally their legs area.. However with Cadie, since she's well had a bad history when it came to Ivan. Her neck is one of the most sensitive things on her body to touch..

Also no... There won't be sex in this part of the story. However in the next part there will be and also there would a lot of heated up moments between Zak and Cadie in the next part of the story..