Status: Going to be adding or taking some things out of the chapters and stories...Just fixing it up as I keep writing out the last few chapters.

My Celtic Angel

Old Idaho Penitentiary Lockdown p 1

Cadie's POV

Our lockdown is just about starting once more again. I stood outside with the guys, looking at the old closed down prison..."Are you ready Cadie? We are about to go in for the night." Zak said, calling me out of my thoughts. I nodded my head. "Aye! I am ready Zak." He smiled at this allowed me to go inside the prison gates.

I went inside of the prison first, then stayed not far from the gate. Waiting for Zak and the guys to follow me inside also.. Zak took a moment or two, to yell outwards as the lady who gave us a interview was closing the gates down locking us in here till dawn.

Afterwards, Zak started to talk as doing so talking about how locked in we are. During the time, Aaron had also thrown in "trapped'.. Which made me nod in agreement. After Zak finished talking,
we started to go wander around to make sure we can find our X's that was placed down before the lockdown.

I handed Zak the paper, that had the X's put down at so we can find them easily. As he was going over them, he started to talk once again. I looked up at the clouds that was over head, as did Zak. Zak mentioned how the clouds looked like evil eyes watching us.

I shivered at this, cause it felt like they were watching us. Zak didn't know how much that made me uneasy. I then followed closely to Zak's side. Since I was placed there by him all night, till the end of the lockdown.

Zak started to talk once more, about the place. "You know this is a, bad thing say. But I like it" he replied out of no where, then turned around to look at Aaron who mimicked. "You like it here?" he asked. Zak smiled a little bit, then said. "I like it here." He turns around back at me, then started to walk with me. " It feels, dark and medieval." Aaron tossed out a "And he's crazy" comment which made me nod in agreement once more again. We then came to a spot for a time being.

Zak and I looked down at the paper he had in his hand. To look for the X's once more again. "Are you sure that you were able to put down all the x's Red? Cause it looked like I can't read this writing here." He said, pointing at the paper with his pen. I blushed as he accused me for writing this paper out..

"I Hate to break it to you Zak. I reckon this is tur's doing since you were the one who written this down. I Asked if you wanted to use mine. But you say no." His eyes stayed on the paper, refusing to look at me. As his ears and neck went slightly red at what I said.

Nick had chuckled at this, as Aaron went to go find the X. Zak was counting on how many we have, so it can be easy to find them all. As he said five, Aaron spoke up.."Hey bro! I found it." From a couple feet away from us. Zak responds back to this, then started to walk along with me. So we find the spot Aaron was talking about.

We ended up finding the place called Siberia which was what Zak called it Solitary confinement. Zak finally finished marking it down on his paper, then decided that it was time to actually start the investigation part of the lockdown.

By telling everyone of us to go dark, Zak gave me three digital recorders. Then taped one down on my beck. "What's this one for?" I asked, blushing as I felt his hands on me.. My face couldn't be seen thank goodness at the time.

"In case we get's men talking to you sweetie. Your sticking closer with me tonight. So you're going to walk ahead of me tonight, so I can film you to make sure I wont miss anything you might pick up on." He said. I Nodded, then blushed. I felt awkward since the day we came here, still.

Due to what me and Zak had done, what made it felt worse.. Zak didn't even once talked about it since I had freaked out on him and Nick did too.

A hour or two, the sun had finally went down. We were outside of the prison for the moment, however something both caught mine and Zak's attention.

It was sound coming from the Rose Garden, Zak looked at me. Was about to tell me not to go after the noise. However his words died in his mouth as I took off with out evening thinking on it. I kept on following the noise that was in the dark.

No soon after I was running. Zak took off running to catch up to me and follow me to location we heard this noise at. Also he wanted to make sure I wouldn't get myself hurt by running in the full blindness since I didn't have my camera on me.

However, he wasn't as fast as I was at the time.. Since he wasn't so good with the running unlike me. Despite being in and out of hospitals I was good with running and cardio, as long I don't push myself since my lungs are still fairly weak.

Like I was feeling now. I felt a burning liquid feel in my lungs as I pushed myself faster to make sure I can find the source of the noise, or where it came from. I placed my hand out, feeling the walls in case I bumped into them, as I came to a corner.

A little bit further. I had stopped quickly as my hand came down on a string like yarn. Also I felt something sticking out of the ground. I stopped since I couldn't keep running anymore due to my lungs hurting.

I can hear Nick and Aaron calling out for me, since they were behind Zak somewhere they were not able to find out where I went, except by following Zak. However, they were able to now since I was starting to cough. I groaned lightly as I kept coughing. Due to my ache in the lungs I have, I tried to stop coughing. I cursed lightly at this.

I pushed myself to hard this time with running. I try to stop coughing to see if I can hear the noise again. However, I can't stop coughing. I groaned as I felt my lungs ache. What also got me worried is I was tasting a small bit of metallic taste again.

I didn't hear anyone behind me at the time, as I placed my hand against my mouth cough up what I was tasting to make sure it wasn't to serious. I didn't get the chance as I felt a body hit me from behind.

I tried to let out a sound, but my air rushed out of me as I felt the body land directly on top of me, mine felt a cold metal feel against me. Knowing I was the one on top of the metal object that was sticking up from the ground.

I heard the groan and body above me shudder. I started shaking badly, as I felt burning pain my chest and body. I tried to say something, but I couldn't. I forced my self to speak or something but I couldn't get air into my lungs due to the body on top of me.

However no soon when pushing myself, I squeak out in pain due to the burning pain in my lungs. Which causes me to go in a nasty coughing fit. Making Zak knew I'm hurting and couldn't talk.

-Zaks pov:

I knew the body under me was Cadie, I felt her shaking under my body and it caused me to shudder in a sudden pleasure. However the feeling went away as soon. She kept shaking.

"Are you ok sweetheart?" I asked under a groan, Nick and Aaron shows up laughing at us. "I crashed and then fell on top of Cadie." I said, then glared at the two. My focus came to Cadence again, as I heard her squeak, before erupting in to a series of coughing.

Shit! I thought. "Hold on Red." I mumbled getting up off her. But she kept coughing, Concerned, I moved to run my hand along her back."It's ok breathe, try to breathe." I whispered. Looking up at Nick and Aaron.

"Pause them. We need to get her to stop coughing." I said, they did what I asked them to do. I got up went to help her up. She was having harsh breathing which made her flinch and she kept coughing.

"Say something Red!" I exclaim, but nothing.. I then moved to help her up "Come on Cadence get on up." I said softly.. I wrapped my arms around her middle and under her breasts. After I moved to help her up. She squeaks in pain making me catch her as she coughs.

"Nick go get water and first aid. Cadence needs it." I Said it suddenly hit me..Caries had her air knocked out of her when I crashed into her. I blushed. Nick looks at me with a little glare...."Now! Go get the Aid it has her medicine and water she can't breathe."I shout in demand.

Nick took off running, once seeing her laying her head on my chest and still coughing. I looked at Aaron, "Help me with her shirt please. I need to check for injuries." I said.

Aaron blushed as I handed the little redhead to him. My hands moved to up her shirt, without any thought coming to my mind. "Slow down sweetheart, try to breathe." I say softly to her. She kept pushing for air. "Don't force yourself, you'll make it worse." I hissed suddenly.

"What is it Zak? Aaron asked. I bit a curse at me for feeling her flesh and having felt her energy shoot throughout my body. I ignored Aaron as I kept brushing my hands along her skin.

_
"Why can't you be like this towards us?" Aaron asked, seeing how soft I am with Cadie. I ignored him. Nick explained it however once he came back to us."It's cause Zak is leader and boss.. He's supposed too take care of her." He says bitterly.

Was he jealous of what's going on between me and Cadie? I gotta ask him that later on after this is all over. "No.... It's not that Nick.. give me her pills." I focused on my tiny redhead. Cadence placed her hands once again and heaves.

I removed Cadie's hand, shine the light on it. It's blood. "Don't do that Red you'll hurt yourself more." I hissed at her lightly. I removed her from Aaron's hands.

I felt her shake into me once more. I shook my head at her, as she tried to dry heave or vomit once more. "Spit! Get her to spit. Bro!" Aaron said, trying to help her out. I placed soothing circles on her back carefully as she tries to breathe and her coughs slowed down. Good. I thought to myself, she's getting air. Nick only kept quiet watching me and trying to coax her into normal breathing.

"So what the hell happened? Why did she started coughing and having no air?" Asked Aaron.

I shrugged at this, "I ran into her Aaron. I hit her body full force since I didn't see her or knew she had stopped." I said to him.

"Now go and do it again, only slower." I said, I saw her nod. She was shaking still cause of it. "I know sweetie. Your lungs are hurting you." I replied back once more. I hated seeing her in pain like this.

"What happened to Cadie again? Why did her lungs act up?"Nick asked. I glared at him.."Like I told Aaron, I ran into her as she stopped to catch her breath. I guess since she suffered under a lot of experiments and infection her lungs are weakened, by her conditions. By that Bastard who tortured her." I growled in a glare.

He nodded. " I just wanted to know. Do we think it's alright we can get going?" He asked, I wanted to say no.. But I knew we needed to put Aaron in the shower room.. "I-m...Re....eady." Cadie said in short breathes. I sighed at this. "If we do, your not going to run off on us like this again." I hissed lightly at her.

She blushed at this, then I blushed at this time too. As Nick and Aaron turned the cameras back on and un paused. I shook my head. I then saw her slightly on the ground, once more. "What are you doing?" I asked. She gave me a look in the dark. "I think she wants to continue where we stopped at." I nodded at this. Then got back on her lightly, so it looks like we still didn't move.

I got up lightly off her, then as doing looking around to what we had ran into the first time. Instead of recreating the moment once more. I saw it on the ground under her. A metal bar like thing that was to be sticking from the ground. "What did we run into?" I asked, then looked away at the time to see if I can hear the voice. Cadie did too.

We knew we didn't hear it any time after the emergency had happened. Also I knew Cadie is still not able to talk fully just yet. "Me and Cadie had heard what sounded like a scream..However I think we lost it now." I said, then looked at her. As she was moving away from camera to possibly spit out what ever was coming from her lungs still.

"Easy on the lungs sweetheart... Their still badly hurting aren't they?" I asked, I hissed cause I said what had happened on camera. Oh well might as well said it by now. She had a bottle of water to her lips. Signaling she wasn't able to reply back still since she had to take a pill again.

After a few minutes. I replaced the metal thing into the ground, back to where it was dislodged from.. "If Zak and Cadie can remove anything. I am sure as hell don't want to be in their way if they ran at us." Aaron said. Nick smiled in the back ground.

"Their a monstrous dangerous duo together." he remarked back. "Now I can see why I am leaving you for the shower room Aaron." I replied back in a blank tone. That made Aaron shut once more. I smiled at this, as we came to the shower room.

I wrapped a arm around Cadie's side lightly, making sure for her to stay with us. However she surprised me. ".. I want...in with....Aaron." I shook my head. "No can do sweetheart. Last time I checked a male got raped. Not a female. Also you been through enough to night, your lucky I didn't decide to haul your ass back at base." I snapped lightly once more again.

I don't want her in the shower room. I knew males well get most likely, but it can ruin any evidence I have of her. " It's ok Scully. I'll be fine with myself inside, just stick to the Spooky Bagans." Aaron replied. She blushed lightly at this small nickname. I remembered briefly her explaining a few of her favorite tv Shows. X Files and Doctor Who was two of them.

"So you know everyone Cadie, can't speak to well at this moment since we well....Since we crashed in on each other." I replied back to the cameras that Nick and Aaron had going on. With this, we made Aaron bait.

Cadie stood beside me, as I started to say. "My gift to you is Aaron.. If you don't like Aaron as a gift then.. I have a small redhead that might do nicely." I replied shortly, afterwards. This made both of them speak up. "Dude! Oi!" from both of Aaron and Cadie at the same time.

I ignored the two's short protest very quickly, then went back to talking once more. I looked at Cadie who was right beside me. Her hands griping the bars outside of the shower room window, she was didn't have her camera on her. So she might of been seeing if she'll get anything that our camera's can't catch.

This gave me a chance to see how she was feeling at the time. However, nothing showed on her face that shows her being in pain. Which was good except for a small shiver that came over her, when she breathed in. I sighed, then shook my head.

I began to talk once more, trying to get the ghost inmates to come to Aaron. It was for the best that I must stay focused anyways, worry about the redhead with bad lungs later.
As I almost finished, Cadie's head turned then backed away slightly shocked by what she saw.

I didn't get to see this, since I my attention went to Aaron who freaked lightly about something that grabbed at him.

"I saw him Aaron, he tried to get something from you're back pocket." Cadie said, shaking her head. She then turned around facing the cameras, however her eyes stayed on the ground. Refusing to look at any one of us or even at the camera Nick had at time.

I knew she saw something that, she wished she didn't have to see. I went back to talking to Aaron, trying to get him to calm down slightly. Once again, keeping focused on the hot spot topic. Which had happened to Aaron's back pocket. Keeping Cadie back in my mind.. 'She'll be fine...Just talk to her after this.' I reasoned with myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Since being busy the dateline's been removed.. So I'll try to get this part of the story done as soon as I can.. I'd just yeah.. Been very busy with other things...But I will keep this story going, and well update when I am not as busy as I am right now.. Thank you everyone for reading My Celtic Angel. Thank you.