Status: Going to be adding or taking some things out of the chapters and stories...Just fixing it up as I keep writing out the last few chapters.

My Celtic Angel

Old Idaho Penitentiary Lockdown p 2

Cadie's POV

I kept to myself during the time that the guys were talking.. I also kept myself from seeing a dead naked man on the floor not far from where Aaron had stood at.. Not that Aaron saw the body anyways. I only did.

I shivered at this, Zak placed a hand on me after talking to Aaron. " I am taking Cadie with us Nick. It's best we keep her near us and away from here." Zak said, once more looking at me I still wouldn't look at Aaron who was in the shower room

"Alright we can do that Zak.." I saw him nod his head. "I am keeping her closer to me though Nick.." Nick rolled his eyes in the dark.. Making me and Zak ignore this. We was still a little testy since Nick got on Zak's case for trying to push me to have sex with him. Which didn't happen... I sighed at this. "Can we go now." I whispered.

Zak nodded at this grabbing my hand in the dark. I started to follow him as we went to go searching for the jail cells into the dark black prison. Eventually we found the spot. However, I tripped into Zak by accident when he stopped. Causing me to wrap my hands and arms around his body. He froze at this. "Tell me that is Cadence who had grabbed me bro?" Nick looked at me through the camera. my face was into his back, my hands had ended up cupping Zak's groin by accident.

"Yeah it's Cadie alright." I heard Zak mumble something under his breathe. Since my hands had still got a good hold on him. "I am aware of it Nick. I wanted to make sure that is all.." Zak ended up snapping. I looked down in shame slightly. I heard him clear his throat.. "Sweetie. As much as I like this attention being brought to me. I don't think this is a right time to uh.. Grab me there." He said.

"Of course we can do that afterwards if you don't mind it." I shook my head still blushing at this. Nick smacked Zak upside his head. "Knock it off Zak. We don't want to film you two like that." Zak shook his head at this. "I am just playing with her Nick. Chill... I know we need to film this location too." He snapped lightly, then looked at me softly

I let go of his waist quickly at that. "Must you say something sexual to get what you want Zak?" Nick hissed. I was then grabbed by Zak, he moved me so I was standing in front of him. Also we had to go up the stairs, his hands froze on my hips. "I am not always sexual god Nick. You are making me sound like I am a sex addict." They were not aware that we were filming this conversation slash fight.

"Can we go now. Also hands off me arse." I hissed lightly at Zak. He smirked sheepishly. "Sorry...." he replied shortly. Afterwards we came to where are needed to be at. Zak once again started off giving the ghosts a introduction in this part of the jail, then started talk and taunt lightly.

He stopped then looked at me. " Make sure you tell me if anyone grabs you." he hissed into my ear. I nodded then blushed at this. Close to half an hour and we decided to go back and see Aaron. So we can go to the next location.

As I did I felt something for a moment between me and Zak I stopped at the time. Zak who had filmed me stopped at the minute.. "What is it?" he asked, looking around him to see if he can find anything with his camera.

"We are going to Siberia right?" I asked, Zak nodded his head once more. "Yes we are.. Is there a reason why you stopped in front of me?" He asked, I glared in the dark at this. Not that he saw it.

"I feel like someone is following us.. He stopped here." I said, turning around moving my hands around the area. "Between us?" Zak asked. I nodded. "Do you feel anything touching you?" He follows his question afterwards. I Shook my head at this no.

"Good we can keep going. Let me know if you feel that again ok Red." said Zak. I nodded at this one last time. Eventually I moved back behind Zak and will.... Beside that is. He stopped me from moving we were now in around Siberia. From what Zak and Nick were telling me, it was a solitary confinement. Which made me feel of the padded rooms at the mental clinic I was in, in the past.

We finally came to the area we were looking for. As I was waiting for the guys to finish putting up a static night vision video camera in the room where the X was placed at. Zak smiled at this and shined a light lightly on his own camera.

Confused on this I asked. "What is it?" He looked at me then moved me in front of him.. Pointing my camera up at the wall. I Noticed a black fuzzy outline of something on a wall.

"What is it Zak?" I asked. He only smirked made keep my camera and kept me in the same spot. "Keep it focused on the bat alright sweetie. He won't bite I don't think." he said looking at it, then started to talk about the Dracula bat he had ended up finding. As he did kept me against his side as he was talking about our bat we found.

With a slight chuckle in his voice, since he was very amused at the bat popping up on the camera. He said. "As you can see. We were putting up one of static night visions camera's over there." He pointed the camera at the wall.. Made it focus on the bat as he took my camera to focus on the bat.

"We gotta fucking Dracula bat just chilling over there." he said, his delighted tone then dropped quickly decided to change back to the subject we were on.. The camera positions for this part of the area that they had marked down... As well giving Nick the directions and orders on how Zak wanted it to be done in a way.

Afterwards, Zak and Aaron took me with them so we left Nick alone. If you got it by now. No Zak isn't about to let me go with Nick into the area. I sighed at this as Zak started to hog me once more again. Only this time it was during the investigation we have going on.

"When do I get to be with someone?" I asked Zak. He smiled at this. "Don't worry Red. You are coming with me when the time comes. I don't want you to be getting lost in this old prison Red..We might not get to see or hear your pretty face or voice again." He said in a charming way as he can. I rolled my eyes.

"What if I want to be with Aaron?" I asked. Zak stayed quiet on this, for a moment or two. "I still want you with me Red... Aaron would run away if you don't keep him on his toes. And I know you will not be pushing him to stay if he got scared out of no where." He said. I huffed at this side of Zak.

He's being stubborn again. "It's ok Scully. Zak is right about that, if I get startled bad enough I'll end up leaving you behind if I am not careful.. It's best you stay with him or Nick." I can tell his tone was sort of sad. I glared at Zak once more. "You need more faith for your camera man Zak.. You are making him sound like a pack mule." I didn't told Zak off anymore. I decided to let him think on it.

A half hour and we were now looking for the X's that Zak and the guys had marked down. Pulling out his flashlight, then the map of the prison. He started to talk to Aaron on where everything was marked at for hot spots and where are X's were at.

As this was going on. I stood a few feet away from Zak looking all around me to see if I can get anything around me.. Even just a small touch, so far I only felt pressure of men's eyes watching me bum.

I looked behind me to see if Zak or Aaron was doing so.. Only one I knew who looked at my bum is Zak. So I went to see if he was looking at me for the moment. I Sighed he wasn't he was busy talking to Aaron still.. "Zak.. May I do a EVP Session?" I asked, this made Zak stop to look at me.

As in some kind of thought ran through his head. "I thought you were doing it already Red?" He asked. I shook my head in the darkness. "No.... I was waiting for you to tell me. Also I needed to make sure no one would ruin the session by contaminating our audio or the might be EVP." I said to him.

Zak took a moment then nodded his head. "Right Red, yes you can do so. Also for the record all you need to do is yell at us to shut up if you need to do an EVP Session sweetie." I hear him say. I nodded at this. I turned around from him and Aaron, as doing so I saw his eyes this time on my arse.

I ignored it as I was digging for my digital recorders that was in my back pocket of my denim skirt. Zak turned off his flashlight, after saying where we would go after this session I am having for myself to do.

"Are there anyone following me?" I asked.. Paused like normally to make sure I had giving a spirit the time they need to talk to me. I mean I can already hear them away from the EVPs. But I want to have the guys to hear them also.

"Do any of you like me?" I asked once more. Pausing once more, Zak didn't seem to like myself giving the attention on myself. "I mean it's ok if you do like me? I heard a lot of men likes women in these places.... Can you show us proof by trying to grab me ?" I asked. Zak's mouth dropped at this.

"What are you saying Red?" I smirked, ignoring his question. "Or are you men afraid of me?" I asked once more. More pausing came to around after it. I checked over with the EVPs. Zak and Aaron waited for anything I can get. However nothing, I tried to not bite my bottom lip at this time.

I then thought of something else. I looked at Zak and Aaron once more. "What?" Zak asked, before Aaron. Aaron kept his camera on us both. " I got an idea Zak." I said to him. "You are not baiting yourself Cadence." He hissed to me protectively.

I Glared then ignored him..."If you men are afraid of me then why not you show me? Did any of you came in for beating a woman up? Or rape her to death like you do to the men inmates like yourself.. You men are bloody cowards." I huffed as I said this.

Both men were shocked on my sudden spark of fire. I waited once more then said. "Or am I not any of your guys taste or pick of the women? If so why not go after these two men rig-" I was grabbed quickly in the darkness. However when I was grabbed I was shocked and couldn't move.

My hands that was holding the equipment dropped by a sudden shock that had entered my body once more, the digital recorder and the camera clattered to the ground as I felt a hand go to my mouth. Also I felt a hand on my breasts too from behind me. However the energy went through me was easy for to know who it is.

Zak.

I felt his breath against my ear. " Don't even think about finishing that sentence Red." I heard him whisper in my ear. I felt my face heating up in a blush. I didn't know it, but his mouth was brushing at the shell of my ear.

Also I don't think Zak is aware of it either. Aaron took a moment to say something, since his camera caught the whole thing. "What do we have here? At this rate Zak, people and fans be wondering if there is something between you two." He said, but the smug in his tone dropped once Zak glared at him.

"Shut up Aaron! No. I Wasn't doing anything to her. I don't want to be stalked by a male ghost thank you.. It's the only way to make her stop taunting them." He hissed, protecting himself from Aaron's words.

So much for being cocky a few days ago Zak. I thought to myself. "As for you Red. I don't you baiting yourself anymore throughout this lockdown got it." He snapped lightly at me, I rolled my eyes once more. "Aye, I'll stop alright you wee baby." I snapped back at him.

He only glared at me for a second, before to long we went to go find the locations Zak wanted us to go to and see if we can find anything.. Nothing showed up while we were there during the time, we then went to go meet up with Nick so we can get Zak to talk to Raymond Snowden.

As we were doing so, I was placed in front of Zak during the walk to Death Row. He wanted to make sure he was filming my reactions just in case something grabbed my attention. So far I was looking here and there. Keeping my digital recorder going.

As this happened I stopped, Zak has done so too since he was filming me. "Stop it!" I hissed at him suddenly. "What? I didn't do anything to you yet...I am just filming you." Zak replied while giving his excuse. "You are filming me arse.. Stop it!" I hissed once more. Zak smirked at this playfully in the dark.

" I am making sure no ghostly hand is grabbing your ass sweetheart. Also I am pretty sure you had filmed my ass also a few times too." He said in a cheeky cocky way. I glared at this in the dark. " I do not film your arse Zak.. And stop being so cocky." I said once more.

I started to walk off once more on Zak. He only smirked and kept on filming me walking off anyways. We kept on going till we came to the place we needing Zak to go too. As this was going on Zak started to be less playful with me and started to be more serious which is a good thing.

I mean he was always serious when it came to the lockdowns. But cracked a few jokes and playful innuendoes towards me. He still kept his serious side intact.. But now he was even more serious and focused.

We came up to the the jail cells that held Raymond Snowden, I kept on hearing Zak and the guys saying how this was going to be played out. To the end of it, Zak managed to get the guys away from him. I was the last person to see him.

" Want me to go with them?" I asked. He shook his head no.. "But you said you want to be alone with Raymond." I said, my Irish accent rolled the R's a little bit. Making Zak smirk lightly, "They." He pointed at the cameras around us. "Won't have to know sweetheart.. Besides I know you can stay quiet enough when you are with me." He said. I nodded at this.

"Also.." He didn't sound so cocky now. "If you noticed it in Scotland sweetie. I am a lot less well... I am not very well.. I am not like myself the way I am when I am with the guys and you. When alone with you. I feel more of a well.." I nodded.

"You feel less sure of yourself. You are actually thinking things through too before taunting the ghosts by yourself. I mean you do when it's me with you. But there was a reason why you taunted when I was with you." I saw him nod. I then felt his hand make circles in my palm. "Can you stay with me?" He asked. I nodded then blushed at this.

I also noticed that Nick or Aaron didn't bothered to check and see if I Was coming with them. "I did say you were coming with me anyways Cadence." I nodded. "What do you want me to do then Zak?" I asked.

He smiled lightly at me. " I want you to set where the still camera is at. Let me have your film me too From where you are at. Every few minutes, I need you to also check and see if we get anything on the photos." I nodded at Zak's request.

"So film you, check the camera's photos here and there to see if we get anything. Anything else?" I asked. He smiled at me. Brushing my hair back to tucked behind my ear. " I think you got most of it down by now sweetheart..Now go set so we can start this with Snowden. I have been wanting to talk to him for a while now." He said. I nodded at this. Then went to go set down where Zak told me to be at.

When I am no longer moving or saying anything. Zak began to talk once again. Only this time he was talking to Raymond at least he was trying to at the moment. I turned on my own digital recorder to see if we can get anything from Raymond. I looked at Zak's Noose that was around his shoulder.

I knew he had it with him for the time being, to see if he can get at least response from Raymond when he saw the noose. Placing it back on his shoulder, leaving it to hang where it was left at. I started to do my own thing.

Which was checking here and there to see if the photos got anything. However, as I did. Something caught my eyes before it got on camera. A arm was right above Zak's body. I kept watching it for a long time. I tried to not make a noise since Zak still was seeing if he got anything.

He turned it attention on me this time. "Do you have anything Red?" he asked. I nodded at this. "I am going to double check Zak." I said to him. He nods at this. We kept this going for at least another half an hour with Zak and Raymond till Zak got up.

"I am going in the Gallows by myself. I want you to stay here ok." I heard him say. I nodded at this, knowing I can't go in there. Cause if I did I would see how Snowden died.

Zak gave a nod and then left me for a little to be in the Gallows.. Two hours and we left the spot to go somewhere else.The guys wanted to test out some kind of new equipment. What it does? I do not know at this time. It was a TV set, that kept flashing in the dark. Making my eyes and head hurt cause to the flashing.

So Zak had to make me leave outside the area, away from the flashing TV set. A few minutes later we left again this time. Outside so we can do what I've been wanting to do all night. " I am telling you Zak. I am skeptic with the orbs." I said to him. He nodded at this. " I am too Red. I wanted to see for myself too. Especially when you are having a tough time seeing if it's spirit or not."

I shook m head. " I am saying those are bugs." I replied back. Zak have a nod to his head and we went to take photos as Nick and Aaron filmed us. At this time, Zak got a small headache at this. "Sweetie.. Take a photo where I am at." He said. I nodded at this.

Taking a few shots, I looked and checked then shook my head.. Which I did a lot at this moment. "These are bugs Zak they keep coming back." I said. He nodded. "Keep shooting the photos." I hear him say..

Then here on out it went by very quickly. Before we knew it...It was soon morning and we left the location. To get some rest. Little did we know we actually got some pretty good evidence to boot too. Zak placed his hand and arm around me tiredly as we walked out of the prison gates. I looked back for a moment to see the place one last time. I then sighed once more, then turned my back at it once more and kept walking with the guys.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last Lockdown for Part Story one of My Celtic Angel... There will be at least two more chapters after this one.. Part two of My Celtic Angel well be up later on soon too..With a lot of stuff going on and new locations.
Yes I did put some things out cause, I am not trying to copy things too much from the show too.

Also wait till you get to read the guest character after this chapter.. Which is going to make things slightly harder for Zak and Cadie. Also he maybe trying to get her to leave the GAC too...;) wait and see what I got in planned for the next two final chapters.