Status: Going to be adding or taking some things out of the chapters and stories...Just fixing it up as I keep writing out the last few chapters.

My Celtic Angel

A Little Test

Zak's POV

I wasn't in a good mood today. The only person that didn't get my bad mood was Carrie, my girlfriend at the time. I wished I'd never told her about how I got handled by a pint sized redhead.

She of course laughed at it, and so did Nick's wife too. Then said at least you didn't flirt with her or her flirt with you. She replied back.

I shook my head and sighed. Nick looked at me, as we were driving to Reno to pick up the tiny redhead. 23.. I thought.. She is the youngest by a long shot in our group. I thought. That's the only thing I know, next to her being Irish. Then again. I don't know how much of it is true still.

"You had no luck with finding anything about Cadie huh?" Nick asked all the sudden. I nodded and glared at him. We waited for three days to pick her up. Since I had to convince the Travel Channel and our manager about our suppose to be girl.

As we waited for that we looked for our next location. "No... She is either born in another state or in Ireland, since Nevada doesn't have her background. It's like she came down on a freaking rainbow or something."

Nick snickered at this as I thought of Cadie as a Leprechaun. Hey she's short ok. "Your pissed off cause she got the best of you and you can't find anything about her. I can't see Cadie letting people know of her private life Zak. Even Debby and Mark don't know her so much. She's a very private person." "Yet you want her with us..All over a little test. That can mess us up." I saw Nick shrugging.

"Well you wont have Carrie with us." I went all protective over my girlfriend. "Nick, Carrie isn't like your wife. Besides, she is better off staying away from what we do." I said. He nodded. "Yet you want someone like Cadie with us?" I shook my head. "You wanted her man, not me. I am giving her a shot, it's about it." Nick nodded. "So you do like her."

I gave him a look back. Aaron then spoke up. " I say she is cute. In the short red haired way." he said. I rolled my eyes. "You know Zak you can be nicer to her." Nick said back. "I do and she slaps me not to mention gave me a guilt trip." I said.

Nick rolled his eyes, then shook his head. "She's a nice girl Zak. You just need to get to know her better. Also you were eyeballing her to you know." I glared, but kept quiet as we came to a place where Cadie was living at since Debby and Mark gave us the directions.

We waited for a minute then spotted Debby who looked like she was running inside very fast. We looked at each other for a minute. Nick got out of the car. "I'm going to see what is going on." he said.

I nodded. "Want me to see if anything is wrong?" I asked, He shook his head. " I am going to Zak. Besides you um.." He said, but didn't finish it. Till he said. "You might make things worse." he admitted finally then, left the car.

Close to an hour later Nick came back. "We need help with her bags." He said. Aaron nodded, went out of the van. I sat there for a second, then I couldn't stand it anymore.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed, shortly before getting out of the van to. Didn't Nick say I am the one guy that needs to be nice to Cadie. I went inside of the apartment complex and went up the stairs.

I stood around to look for her number, when I saw the door open. I went inside. As I did, I spotted Cadie who has her back turned away from me.

She was brushing out her damp hair, that was slowly forming into very tight small curls. I saw her arms to see freckles on her arms. Also I caught sight of something else on her arms too. I shook my head to clear my thoughts of what I saw. "Oh! Zak, nice of you to show up." Nick said. Cadie had her head turned at me slightly.

That was when I noticed how dark it was in her living room. The only light I saw was lamps and they were not to bright either. I looked at the pint sized redhead. She wore a white skirt that was gauzy and breezy. She wore a brown belt with green leaf like patterns on it.

Also she wasn't wearing this time a long sleeved shirt. This shirt showed more of her body, also it was a thin strapped. I got distracted by her chest at the moment. Before shaking my head due to something taking my eyes off her. Cadie placed a light brown sweater over her shirt. As I took my eyes off of her to look down at what was distracting me at the moment.

A kitten, a little kitten was rubbing against me, it was a orange and white tabby. I bent down to pick up the kitten when the little thing, rubbed my leg again to pet it. When she warns me. "Be careful." I didn't know she directed at me for wanting to hurt her cat. Or not.

So I went to pick it up after petting the kitten, when I felt it bite me. "Ouch what the hell?" I looked to see the kitten digging her claws and teeth in my hand. 'Yeah, just like her mistress." I thought. "Greer no." She said, taking the kitten off my hand.

As it tries to bite her too, till she has it around the fur of it's neck. She calmed down. "She is a wee monster." She said. I nodded. She puts the cat down.

"Yeah, thanks for the warning." I said. I looked around at her home.. "So we ready?" I asked. She nods. "Aye! Let me get my medications and leave a note for my pet sitter." I nodded, then noticed why.

Next to the kitten, I saw a small dog wagging a his butt. He was white with red eyes. "That's a cool dog. His name is Merlin." Nick said, he was petting the small dog. "He's a Albino Sheepdog Corgi mix." I nodded.

Cadie came back, with a paper in her hand. "So you know I have an reason to have medications." I nodded, took her note to read it in what little light we are in. So I went outside of the apartment to read it. "So they do not effect you in any form or way?" I asked. She shook her head. "They um... Help with my headaches." She said. I nodded. "Do they make you see things?" I asked. She shook her head no again.

I nodded. "OK. Let's go then." I said. Nick and Aaron left before us. So did Debby. Cadie sighs, then said goodbye to her pets. Then left with me.

I looked down at Cadie, as we were now walking downstairs. She stayed very quiet. So I decided to break the ice with her. "So..... This is where you live at then?" I asked. She didn't say anything at the moment. But when she did, I can tell from her voice. She knew why I was being nice to her.

"So you know I know your doing this to know me some more." She whispered out of no where. I caught that and was shocked that she figured out why I was trying to be nice with her.

She nods. "Your not all Brooding, dark and grumpy." She said. I smirked at this. Did she just insult me again. Or paid me a complement in her own way. "Thanks. Your not a fiery leprechaun, or a fake Irish girl." I said back.

She stopped in front me this time. "Never call me fake and never call me a leprechaun ok. I don't go hiding me pot o' gold under rainbows, and I don't go all High diddy diddly o' Tu know." I nodded. "Ok. So I wont call you one then ok." I said. She nodded.

Then gave me a paper another one. It did made me smile, though how she given it to me. She stopped in front of me. I went to take it so I can read it. When she pinned the paper on my chest with her small finger. "I can not have me glasses off while I am in daylight hours, since I have eye problems." She said. I nodded was about to ask her if her eyes are bad.

"I have no bad vision, it's that I..." "You almost got blind once by being in the dark. Your pupils are heavily dilated cause of it right? So your eyes are sensitive to light of almost any kind" I said. She stopped at this. I shook my head. Cause I said it without thinking.

"Aye! Tis right." I nodded. "You don't have your hat this time?" She taunted me. I looked at her as she did so. She turned around to look at me as she said it. "No I don't. Do you know where we are to be going?" I asked back.

"No. I only know I have to meet your network people why is that?" I smiled, good she didn't know. "Well it's best that they know what's going on. In case. " "Your looking for a lass to be on your show. But you don't like it cause it's way to soon for you. Also your network wants a female for ratings."

I smiled, at this slightly. She was very smart. I give her and Nick that. "I could careless about ratings sweetheart.. The show is basically us wanting to know that proof of ghosts are real. We worked our asses off to get where we are now." I saw her nod. "So it's why tu gave me a cold shoulder. Your worried I reckon your worried about me messing it up for you guys." She said. I nod again.

"Yet you are letting me go with you guys on a ghost hunt." I nodded" I believe in Nick a lot. If he says we might have something good. I have to believe it at some point." She nods. "Like me, with Debby and Mark." I Nodded. "How old are you?" I asked. She smirked back. "Why not you say the same thing?" I dropped my mouth. At her taunt.

"For an leader, your big ego is making your head much more bigger, also going to get your mouth in trouble one day too." I was shocked at this. "By the way.. You better keep on your toes around me.. I am stubborn and I never back down from anything. So try as you might, you have me till the end of this test." with that, Cadie didn't say anything. As she left me watching in her shock.

Nick gave her a smirk, I shook my head 'Did she just taunt the shit out of me?' I thought, then smiled. I'll except that. Besides, we taunt as well too. If she ain't afraid of taunting the shit out of me.

Then well. Her mouth can be of some use to us.

Cadie's POV

As soon as we got to Las Vegas, I sat down in a chair that was in a small office. Which Aaron had briefly told me was their head quarters of the time.

I looked at Nick and Aaron who was setting in two chairs beside me. Waiting on Zak to get their boss and the guy from Travel Channel. I sighed. "Don't worry Cadie I am sure they well like you." Nick said, believing I'll do fine. Aaron nodded in agreement.

"Besides, It's only a test. No harm in a test right?" He said afterwards. "It is if you guys get flamed by my test." I said. I was scared, I was nervous. I knew I was to meet people. But being on TV was another problem.

"What if I haven't been on tv before?" I asked. Aaron gave me a pat on my back. "They'll like you. It's good not to see a old face on TV.. A New face can fresh and exciting and different." Nick nodded. "Like Aaron said. Besides.. I am sure they like you since your Irish too. Fans and viewers well love the Irish accent you have."

I blushed at this. "It's not me fault that I ave in accent." my Irish accent started to show again. Nick gave me another quick smile. "You'll be alright. I promise." I sighed, "All this over one episode and one test." I said. He nodded.

Zak came in, as well two other guys. One man was brown haired, wearing a slightly dressed shirt and pair of pants. The second was looking me up and down my body with a slight hint of disgust.

I ignored him. "Miss Calhan, this is our boss and one of the Travel Channel's peoples." I nodded. "It's Callaghan. Not Calhan Zak." I said, he nodded. Then sat down on the other side of the table. The two men were looking at me.

"Have you been on TV before in your life Ms Callaghan?" The brown haired man said. I shook my head. "No sir. I never once did." I lied. I knew I was on TV once, but it was cause the news. "Zak says your Irish is that right?" I nodded ."Aye sir. I am Irish." He nods. "Born in Ireland I heard. Your accent is very strong for an Irish American." I nodded.

"Born in Eirland, raised here since a wee one." He nodded. Then started to write down something. "You have a rather nice look for a family show. For a Family oriented channel." He said. "Beg your pardon?" I asked.

He smiled, but blushed at his mistake. "I mean um.." "You have a nice body and face, that is right for the channel as well for the show too.. The show is mostly since we picked you." Zak said. I nodded unsure of Zak's comment on my appearance.

"I say we have our girl." The man said. Nick and Aaron smiled, but Zak didn't since he was glaring at the man with blond hair. My body went on high alert due to this man. He made me uneasy. As he was looking at me again.

"What do you think Danny?" Zak asked. "I think we can do better. I mean she has an ok body. But change the hair. Can't have a carrot top on the show."

I at this hide my blush except for my neck. It was red, but not noticeable. "Oi! What's wrong with my hair?" I asked him, Hiding the fact I was scared of him. I am trying not to let guys like him scare me.

"It's red, also if you show off your breasts and get rid of other clothes. Then maybe. I rather have someone else." he said. Zak, didn't say as he was keeping out this.

I placed my hands on my hips. "If I say no." I dared. He smirked. "Then I'll be making sure you leave this place." He said. He got up and turned around the table to look at me better.

"Danny what are you doing?" Nick asked in demand, Not liking what Danny was doing or saying to me. I turned myself around. "You wont dare." I challenged. "Your not even hot enough. Zak I thought you would have someone at least hot enough to be on your crummy show." He said.

My eyes dilated due to the fact I had to have the sunglasses off, so I was glaring at him.."I'm sorry.. My body isn't as sexy enough for your bloody eyes and mind. I didn't know I have to be a fake blond too." I said back to him. Noting he was in fact a fake blond.

Is everyone in Vegas fake? I asked myself. "You bitch are damn lucky to even be here. Zak did this to get even with me. Also your not sexy like blondes are anyways." I glared, but chose to ignore him. I turned on Zak at this time how ever. "Tu Never told me I had to explain my self to a ruddy arse like him."

He didn't say anything still. He glared at the man behind me cause. As he did, I felt hands force down on my hips, in a tight hold, then up my body to feel me. I froze at this. "Leave her alone Danny." Zak said this time. Seeing how I froze at this. But then shook it off.

"Get your filthy paws off me, you nasty sick pig with fake hair." I snarled at him, as I was fighting since he had forced my sweater open, I was trying to keep it close. Nick was about to step in when. "Danny, I said leave her the fuck alone." Zak demanded, as he walked up to us. As he did, he grabbed me, then pulled away after he gave a hard smack on Danny's hands.

"Damn bitch is a monster.. She scratched my hand." I was passed off to Nick, Nick was looking at me over in a brotherly way. Spotted that I have nail marks to from him. "Your lucky I wont sue her ass Zak.. I told you a redheaded fire crotch is trouble." Zak glared at this. Then made his voice known. "And I am the one that picked this so called red head.. Your not going down if we fail with her." He said.

"I think you should stop touching her before, she decides to send you to the hospital, better yet I will." He hissed. I blushed at this. Zak was defending me Zak then turned to look at me. Then at Danny. " I decided that we'll keep her for this test anyways... She has what we need. She knows her equipment and requirement, we are to leave tomorrow for Kentucky. She is a test merrily a test to see what would happen in that location. We are to film and find proof of Ghosts. Not having her filmed in a fucked up porn video." He said.

"She has what we need, Body and mouth to go with it. We can have of use of that mouth of her's too." "Zak!" Me and Nick both hissed. He flinched slightly, but then again his face went unreadable. "She has the mouth we need to taunt the ghosts." he said.

I rolled my eyes. Men are such pigs thinking with their dicks. I thoughts. Must be a Vegas thing. I thought again. The Travel Channel man nodded, forgetting all about him. "There we have it. The guys got their girl that they needed. Now I am going to go and leave now." he then looked at Zak. "You need to think about who you need to let go. Before someone drags you down. Best luck." He said, then left.

We both stared at the door. I Sighed. "Get out of here Danny." Zak said. Danny didn't need to tell twice, he shot a glare. I glared back. "Fucking Redhead." He said. " Bloody Wanker." I said back in a taunt. Zak glared at me cause of it.

Then it softened slightly as Danny left. "You better not taunt him sweetie. He's an asshole." he said. I nodded. "So I've noticed. So this test you have me for. It's to see what happens in the location right?" He nodded. "Yes." Then smiled. I was taking back by this.

"Your going to be our bait we want to see what girls can get." I nodded. "So you know. I am 22." Nick smiled at this. Zak's mouth dropped open at what I said. I am sure he was surprised on how old I actually was at the time.

"So you know. I am not having my haired dyed, I am not having my body changed to look what you want me to be. I am me. Have me or leave me." I don't know why I said it.

"No. Besides, we don't have time for that. We have to leave tomorrow for Kentucky." I dropped my mouth. "That soon?" I asked. He nodded. "Yes. That soon. The sooner we get the better." He smiled. I nodded. "Where are we heading too in Kentucky?" I asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes I know I have it um kind of out of order. But I thought Bobby Mackey's Music World would be a best place for her first time. It's scary and I wanted to see how it effects her as well, have her see how it effects the guys..Also I would really like to know how the story is please. Pretty please give me review after this chapter thanks.