Status: Going to be adding or taking some things out of the chapters and stories...Just fixing it up as I keep writing out the last few chapters.

My Celtic Angel

Flight to Kentucky

Cadie's POV

I sat in my seat, as we waited for the plane to take off. I sighed, I can't believe I am doing this. Now that I am getting somewhere. I'm feeling my brain is telling me. 'Your a foolish lass'. In a harsh way.

It's not that I don't like ghost hunts. It's the fact I am scared. What if I mess up? What if? What if I end having a bad episode again. I looked down in my bag, began to check to see if I had my pills. I did.

I laid back with my head against the head rest. "Hey Scully." Aaron said, looking down at me. I smiled at him. "Do you think I can sit with you. Mulder here has shoved me out of my seat where Nick is." he said rather nervously.

I nodded, then moved so Aaron could sit by the window seat. I wont sit at it. Not that I was afraid of heights. I just can't get over the fact I get motion sickness. "So how did you know I am a X-Files fan?" I asked. Aaron as he was settled.

He then smiled. "I saw a couple posters in your living room before we left." I nodded, then looked over the seat next to us. Zak and Nick was at. I can hear them talking about the place we are to be going. They only told me it's in Wilder, Kentucky and It's a old country music hall..

Zak started talking about me as usual. Aaron was watching this. "So you know Zak is just as confused as you are." He said. I looked at him. Aaron from what I can see is like a teddy bear of the this group. He get's scared fairly easy at certain places.

Nick was the second in command kind of guy. The one in the middle. He has to between Zak and Aaron. Giving his ideas as well thoughts too. Also Zak and Nick has been working together even before they started ghost hunting.

Now Zak is the leader.. His pride and ego says it. I can tell just by looking at him. Despite his mood swings he keeps to himself. Which I don't mind at all. What I do mind is that he is trying to figure me out. Like he is reading my every move or more less his eyes are looking into my soul.

Other then that he has a nice side. From what Nick says anyways. He did snap at his so called boss. Which I can't see how Zak would have a someone working with them like that. I shook my head, then went to take my medicine so I can sleep on the way to Kentucky.

I looked at Aaron. "Have you heard anything on Kentucky or where we are going?" I asked. Aaron nods. "Zak said where we are going this morning."I nodded. "I remembered that. But why are we going to a Old Country music hall?" I asked. Aaron shrugged.

I left him alone to think. As I did I was trying to figure out the team. Two guys were married, except for Zak.. Nick and Aaron were both married men. I looked at Zak who was busy looking at Nick while he was talking to me. Since he approved me being with them for this test.

He kept me in the dark.. Again. Which I don't like at all.. "Why is he keeping me in the dark?" I asked. Aaron jumped at this. Then blushed. I turned my head away from Zak to look at Aaron.

Aaron started to talk to me. "I think he wants you to not know where we are going as in a form of surprise. Even if you did know where we are going now. He wants to make sure you wont cheat." I took that bait. For now. "Aye, but why Kentucky and not somewhere in Nevada?" I asked. Aaron shrugs. "I was wondering about that too. But since Nick and Zak looks for the places. I just drive and shoot them with the camera and keep track of the equipment." I nodded. "So Like a pack mule then." I said bluntly.

Aaron shook his head, but laughed. "In a way. But I don't mind it really. I was always filming since I was in college. Also I happen to know things on cameras and the equipment we use." He explained, I nodded. As the plane started to leave the ground. I felt a sudden wave of sickness hit me. So I decided to take my medicine.. "Can you wake me up when we land?" I asked. Aaron nods. "Sure can do Scully." I smiled then went to sleep. Soon after the medicine sets in.

Zak's POV

Me and Nick was talking about the Location we are to be going to. As we were, a topic came back up. And it was. Cadie.

How was this test going to work, if she fails? I thought. Nick has total faith in the girl. I can't help but feel for Nick picking her. I may agreed with her joining us, but I am still being a leader and realistic when comes to ghost hunts. I looked over at the red head that Aaron was now sitting next to.

She was messing with a light green bag of some kind. The flight people allowed her to keep it since it was like her purse. I thought. The girl wore a pair of light blue pants, with a shirt that was tucked into her belt. Once again, she had her body hidden away at time too under a grandma like sweater.

I went back to talking to Nick as he said. "I am surprised you didn't go on Danny's side and give her the boot." He said. I nodded. I was confused by that too. I did give Cadie credit. She seems to know what she is doing. Also we didn't have to train her. Like we would with another girl. "She has what we need." I reminded myself.."She also has a mouth that we need. Along with the experience she has too." I said.

Nick glared at this. He was starting to become like a big brother figure towards Cadie. "Not like that bro. I mean, if she is good enough to taunt me. She can taunt demons or ghosts too."I said, getting slightly pissed off due to Nick and Cadie's glares for what I say.

Nick shook his head. "You do know Cadie isn't like you Zak. She is stubborn yes. Proves a challenge for you since your always trying to find out what she is hiding and so on. But your forgetting this, Cadie is Irish. She is brought up to respect the ghosts as if they were her own family." he said. I nodded.

"Yes, but she also has the temper of one too." I said. Then rolling my eyes as Nick didn't like my little jest. "Let's get on a different subject ok bro." I said. I want to put her out my mind right now. She is just as bad as the girl in my dream.

I looked over to hear Cadie talking to Aaron about why bring her to Kentucky for test, when we can simply drop her off in a haunted mine shaft or some ghost town in Nevada. Well.. I hate to break it to her, we are not like other paranormal investigating teams. But I do however like her questioning us.

"I am surprised you didn't beat the shit out of Danny the other day." Nick said. Bringing me to look away from the girl again. Coming back to the Cadie topic again. "Yeah well. He's a sick bastard ok. He has no rights harassing women. Even more so a girl who can really easily tear his balls off if she had the chance." After saying this.

My mind came back to the way she froze when she was felt up by Dan. I saw fear in those eyes of her's. It wasn't hard to miss it really. She looked like a cat being backed up into a wall and Dan was the dog trying to pester and hurt her.

A cat that would do anything to keep herself form being eaten. I shook my head. Nick smirked at this. "What?" I asked. He shook his head. "Face it Zak. Your growing on her. Stop pretending that you don't cause I can tell you do. She's not a bad girl for someone her age." He said. He was right, I did liked her a little bit. I admit she has spunk that we need, also her fiery spirit too. She's not afraid to ask questions.

She never once got distracted by me, like some girls would. She stays on task on what she is doing I suppose. Like I said, she was nothing but fire.. My hand went to my cheek to feel the spot she slapped me at.

Even her slaps was like fire to me. That burned for two days. I shook my head. Then noticed she was sleeping I think. It was hard due to her sunglasses over her eyes. I looked over again as best as I can. To look at her chest.

Her chest was rising from what I can see. Also I noticed how her sweater was open. I being a guy looked. I spotted the light red nail marks from Danny's nails. "Aaron, is she sleeping?" I asked. Aaron nodded.

After checking her out too. "Good. Can you take her shirt of.-Ouch." I said, then looked to see Nick had punched me on the arm. "No It wasn't like that Nick. Her other shirt." I said in a hiss. "Dude. I know your with Carrie. But you keep on looking at Cadie like you want to undress her." I shook my head.

"No Nick. I don't cheat on my girlfriends." I said to him. "Trust me. I don't like red heads. Besides Cadie is a baby compare to me." Nick rolled his eyes. "What ever bro, that doesn't change anything. She maybe a baby compare to you. But she is to be a sister while she is with us." He said. I nodded. I agreed. No more thinking of Cadie.

Even if she did have a nice chest. "Well. You know what people say Zak. Redheads are addictive." Aaron said to me. I glared at Aaron. "What's it true." he said. I swear him with Cadie, he isn't afraid to speak up when he is setting with her.

I sighed. "That well never happen you two. Me and Little Miss Lucky Charms here is not going to be happening." I said. Nick and Aaron both looked at each other. As I looked once more the at Red.

Besides I have one redhead already haunting me already. I don't need a real one in reality haunting me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes I am making Cadie going to Kentucky with them. So yeah I know this part of the story is a little crazy. Since I know they had went there before Moundsville. But I wanted to her see how the place effects the guys and how they see it with her too..

Yes. Zak is going to be denying that he likes Cadie. He secretly does. But I need him and her go slow with this part of the story Not to slow. But slow. This is pretty much before they get together and not be friends. So yea. Eventually it well be Zak and Cadie.