Sequel: Once in a Life Time
Status: Complete

One in a Million

Saying Goodbye is always the hardest

Its been a week, a whole week that I have spent with Oli. And it has been so amazing. We spent time together just us and with his band. I became close to all of them. They are so much fun to be a round. But now they had to go back on tour to finish it out then its to England to create new Drop Dead stuff. Its going to different around the house without him here, I have gotten use to him sleeping in my bed every night. I haven't seen much of Harley since she has been hanging out with the Asking crew and if we did see each other its because we went to a party with her and Danny or on a double date. Which by the way that date was the funniest ever, we went mud sliding.

I woke up and looked to the clock and seen it was only 7am. I looked over to see Oli still sleeping, I smiled and got up making sure I don't wake him up. I walked down the stairs and to the kitchen, deciding I was going to make Oli breakfast , so I looked in my cupboards to see what I could make that he could eat. I picked out the Bisquick mix, seeing as you only add water. I pour some mix into a bowl, added water and started mixing it. After that was all mix together I turned on the stove and waited for it to get hot. A few minutes later the pan was ready so I put mix into a circle and waited for one side to cook so I could flip it. After making a couple of pancakes I heard someone coming down the stairs then I felt someone arms go around my waist. I smiled and looked up to see Oli smiling at me. "What you making?" I smiled back "Pancakes" "They smell really good" He said letting go of my waist and went to the fridge and got the orange juice. Soon I was done with the pancakes and set them on the table and got two plates out. We ate in silence until we were both done. He looked at me and smiled grabbing my hand from across the table, "So what do you wanna do today?" I thought for a minute "I don't know, its your last day here, I wanna make it a good one." He lets go of me hand and waved to me telling me to come to him so I did. He pulled me onto his lap and smiled then kissed me. "How about I call the guys from my band, Asking, and BVB and we have a cook out like we the first night we officially met?" I looked at him and smiled "That sounds like a great idea!" He capped his hands together "Okay then you go get dressed and I will call the guys" I nodded and ran up the stairs to my bedroom. I looked into my closet and grabbed my denim long sleeve shirt, white leggins, my black toms. After I got dressed into them I went to my bathroom and put on my heart earrings then did my make up. ( www.polyvore.com/cgi/template?id=... ) Oli soon came back up stairs and got dressed. I walked back into the bedroom and smiled at him. He smiled and came to me put his arms around me and pulled me closer to him, "You look beautiful Mia" I blushed "Thank you Oliver" I smiled "You ready?" He said after kissing my cheek. I nodded and we went down stairs and out the house and into the car and went off to the band house.

Once we got to the band house we went inside and went to the backyard where everyone was standing and laughing. As soon as we were out there Harley came running and hugged me "Mia I have missed you!" I hugged her back "Same here Harley" Then Danny walked over and started talking to Oli. I went off to get a drink. Then walked over to everyone and said hey. Soon everyone was dancing and having fun. We spent must of our time smiling and laughing. It was a good night until the guys tour mangers came out and telling them what time they were all leaving. "Guys! The buses leave at 9:30!" He yelled. Everyone groaned because they were having so much fun. Oli pulled me closer to him and I just wrapped my arms around me tighter. Oli checked his phone seeing it was 8:00 and that meant we only had an hour left together so we decided to go back to my place to get his stuff. The drive there was quit because either of us wanted to say what we knew what we had to say, which was goodbye... When we got to my house I just stayed outside while he got his stuff, he soon came back out with his stuff and a blanket. He laid it down on the ground and then sat on it then smiled at me. I knowing what he wanted I came over to him and sat beside him then we laid down looking up at the stars. "I am going to miss you Mia" I hugged to him "I am going to miss you too Oli" He kissed my head then we just looked out the stars until his phone ranging letting us know that it was time for them to leave. We got up, got his stuff and got into the car and went off back to the band house. When we got there the buses were already there, I could already feel the tears coming to my eyes. We stopped and got out, Oli got his stuff and put it in the bus. Then came back out and pulled me into the tightest hug I had ever had. That was all I needed and the tears were falling. Oli looked at me and wiped them away, "Please don't cry Mia. I will call and text you everyday." I nodded, I looked at him still crying, "Oli promise me you will come back for me?" He smiled "I promise I will" We hugged again then their tour manger came out telling him to get in the bus. He kissed one more time and got on the bus. More tears came down my face. I couldn't help it, I haven't fell so hard for someone in a short time before. Harley came to me and hugged me. We watched the buses leave, I cried into Harley's arms for the longest time then she spoke, "Come on Mia, lets go home. I'll make you some soup." I knew she was trying to be nice so I nodded and got into the car. Harley had to drive because I was crying too much. Once home I didn't want to go to my bed so I stay down stair with Harley while she made soup and then ate. But even after I ate I still didn't want to go to my room so she let me lay down with her in her room. I spent in the rest of the night there with her trying to make me feel better.