Boyfriend of My Sister

Chapter 4

“I’m here,” I said and sat at the table after mum called me for the dinner. “Enjoy your meal!” I said and smiled at mum, at Pierre who returned my smile and at my sister who looked like she’d like to kill me. “Bon appetite, David.” Pierre answered and I smiled at him again.

After a while I felt a kick on my shin. I tensed and looked around the table with a full fork near to my mouth. I glimpsed smiling Pierre. “Hey,” I whispered and kicked him to the leg as well before I gave a mouthful into my mouth. He smiled again and made such a funny face that I burst out and spitted a few crumbs out. Pierre burst out laughing and a second after, me too. “David what are you doing?!” My mum said angrily and slapped me. “I’m sorry.” I said and looked at Pierre reproachfully on purpose.

********

“David, I’m gonna go with Alice to buy a wedding dress so I thought you could go with Pierre for a wedding suit, um? Isn’t it a good idea?” My mum made an offer to me. I sighed. Again, she reminded me the wedding. I’d do everything possible him to not marry her. I know it’s impolite and uncivil but I can’t stand the feeling of living with the best guy in one family and not be able to touch him at all. Shit, why does he like girls? Maybe if I was older, he would like me more than my sis but I know, that’s stupid. “I don’t know if it’s a good idea. Maybe I should stay at home.” I said, looking down. “No, Pierre needs an advice and you need the suit, too. We have to throw your old vest away. You wear it since you were 10 years old.” She said while raking in her handbag. “Sure.” I answered and turned back.

********

Mum and Alice are going in front of us. Pierre and I are hanging behind and ambling. “You have to advice me some good and elegant suit, David.” Pierre said, smiling. “I’ll help you. I already have my idea about clothing that will suit you.” I said and looked at him smilingly. “You’re gonna be my fashion consultant, um?” “Yep, sounds good.” I said and we both smiled.

“David?” Pierre asked after a while of silence. “Yep? What’s up?” “I want you to be my best man, like a witness. How does it grab you?” Pierre asked happily and leaned on the entrance door to the store with wedding stuffs. I swallowed thickly. He surprised me by this sentence. “You know, I prefer to remain among the wedding guests, I think.” I said and looked down. You know I said it to make him change his mind because really, it would kill me if I was so near to him at the wedding. I would get off the ground and kiss him out if I could. “Why? I want you by my side. David, it’s gonna be epic, please.” Pierre finished his sentence happily before pouting. I was thinking all the time. Maybe I could grin and bear it, hard to say. “I will think about it.” I said to make him happy. “Okay, but remember I’d be glad, Davie.” He said, smiled and came in the store. I was fascinated by all the wedding stuffs around me. Then I looked at men’s suits. “Oh, that’s a wide selection. I think we’ll be here longer time than women.” Pierre said and made me laugh.

“Okay, I’m gonna try it on.” Pierre said after I choose him a white shirt, gray cottony vestee and dove-gray trousers. He chose a pair of burgundy-colored shoes. He got in the changing room. I’m waiting outside. My only desire is to see him during his re-dressing but how? Should I go inside to him? No, no. I can’t. It’d be stupid. I noticed a small cranny between the curtain and the wooden cabine. I swallowed thickly before looking around just to see if anybody’s looking at me. Luckily, no one’s observing me. I got closer to the curtain. I’m peeking through. I swallowed again when I glimpsed Pierre’s muscular body. His chest without a single hair. His six packs, his rectus abdominis I saw in the reflection of the mirror just, I love his body. Unfortunately, after a while of my observation he was completely dressed. I retreated briskly him to not notice my staring at him. I did just like that. “So, what’s your opinion?” Pierre asked and looked at me but I couldn’t concentrate to the answer because of his outward. He’s so damn hot. He rolled up the sleeves of the shirt so his left tattooed arm is showing. My heart skipped a beat. I couldn’t take a breath. “So what? Is it unsightly?” Pierre asked fearfully before he began to look at himself. “No, no, Pierre. It’s… fantastic, just elegant. Perfect.” I said, still confused because of his beauty. “Oh, okay, so. We can go to look for a suit for you.” Pierre said and smiled. “Come on.” His patting on my shoulder interrupted my daydreaming. I ideated that the wedding was of us. We’d get married and have a big strong family. Aww, I wish it were true.

We came home really good-humored. We laughed about every stupidity but the beautifully spent day was spoiled down by my sister. She saw me slapping Pierre’s ass. I know it’s not lawful but I had to. His ass is awesome. That’s not my fault he attracts me. So when we came home, Ali cried in the kitchen. I heard her conversation with mom. Alice cried because Pierre spends more time with me than with her. So they finished talking by agreement that they both will make me not be able to talk to him at all. I heard it all from around the corner. It’s not nice to snoop but what could I do? He’s so amazing. Everytime I talked to him. Everytime he heard me out of my school problems. Everytime he helped me with studying. Everytime! And now I should keep away from him? It doesn’t make sense to me.