Status: In Progress c: Updates weekly.

When Sadness Was the Sea, You Taught Me How to Swim.

This is a Night You'll Regret in the Morning.

( Ya'll deserve some real Kellic action, so here it is. Although, its not smut, I prefer cutesy shit anyway. c; )

*Vic's P.O.V*

"Do you want to wear a pair of my pajama pants?" I ask Kellin. When I don't get an answer, I spin around on my heel to find him passed out sprawled across my bed.

He looks like a cute little starfish. An unsightly pale one. No, not unsightly, not at all. Maybe gorgeously carved of pure-white marble? Did that suit him any better? Yes, but Kellin was worth a million times more than any marble statue.

"Ah, fuck." I mumble, walking over to him and flipping him onto his back. It was an easy task, really. Since he weighed so much less than he should. I undid the button of his pants, unzipped the zipper, and did my best to pull them down his legs without moving him around too much. I stopped once they were at his knees. My eye caught something that wasn't normal skin. Pushing up the bottoms of his boxers, (which were Pokemon, and very cute, by the way.) and found scars all over his thighs. Not just scars, it looked like he'd been mauled by a lion. I ran my fingers over him, and he started to stir. I quickly finished tugging his jeans off, and walked over to put them in the corner.

"Wha-what are y-you doing?" He asks, blinking a few times as he looks up at me. Hazy blue-green eyes rimmed with dark circles, which only seemed to make them stand out more.

"Taking your jeans off," I smile nervously, shifting in my spot. "You really think I'd let you sleep in them?"

He slowly shakes his head, like he was in deep thought. "I guess not," He giggles, but then goes entirely serious in a split second. "C'mere, Vicky." He makes grabby hands for me, and I decide that instead of a starfish, he might be a crab. He flops around on the bed. Okay, starfish it is.

"Can I change first?" I raise my eyebrows, being only semi-sarcastic.

He quickly shakes his head. "I wanna d-do it." He hiccups. He motions for me to come closer as he sits up straight.

"Whoa," He laughs, barely able to stay stable sitting down. He was obviously still highly intoxicated, and it dawned on me that I really shouldn't have let him fall asleep. He might have alcohol poisoning.

I walk over to him, still unsure of what might happen. Or what he might do to me. I stand by the edge of the bed, and he crawls closer, a smirk on his face. His fingers latch onto the bottom of my shirt, sending shivers up and down my spine as his cold knuckles touch my lower torso. Right above the waistband of my boxers. He pulls my shirt up, over my head, and tosses it across the room.

"Wow," He breathes. "You...You're beautiful." He looks up at me, blue-green eyes staring into mine. Practically looking right through me.

I shake my head, laughing lightly. "Let's just try and fall asleep, okay?" I ask, crawling over him and into my spot next to the wall. I close my eyes after tugging the comforter over the both of us, and can't help but think about how badly I want to be with Kellin. Fucking Christ, that's weird. I always seem to go after the ones in relationships. Excellent. My eyes flicker open to find Kellin facing me with a frown.

"What's wrong?" I ask, thinking that it might just be another alcohol-induced side effect.

"This is a weird question," He says, looking down at his hands. He looked embarrassed, over everything. Although, he had no reason to be. "But can you snuggle me?"

I chuckle. "Of course I can." Why was I being so calm about this? This is my dream, I've always wanted Kellin in MY arms and my arms only. Now I had it, and I didn't feel success, or accomplishment. I felt complete.

My arms wind around him, pulling him into me. His cold breath hits my chest, and I can't help but wonder by why he's so cold.

"Why are you always cold?" I ask stupidly. I regretted that choice of words the second they fell from my mouth. So stupid. So blunt. Did I have an ounce of sensitivity left in me?

He shrugs, looking up at me. "I don't eat much. Mom always says that has something to do with it."

"Why don't you eat, Kellin? You need to eat. Its necessary for survival, y'know." I tell him, feeling him tense up. It made me nervous too.

"I'm...chubby." He frowns, looking down and grabbing at his stomach through his sweater. "I don't wanna be chubby anymore."

"You're not even chubby, though. I can see every single one of your bones." I say, feeling my heart drop at my own words. It was true. I looked down at his collar bones, sticking out further than any human's should.

"Really?" He looks up, eyes sparkling in the dim light of the room. I'm glad I decided not to blow my candles out. I would have missed this beautiful sight.

"Do you know how fucking stunning you are?" The words tumble out of my mouth before I can stop them, and only one name flashes in bright lights in my head. Austin. Oh well, fuck him. Who was in bed lying with Kellin? Who brought him into his house, comforted him, and told him how beautiful he was? Me. Not Austin. I don't care if he was still technically dating Austin. Because right now, he was all mine. And I was going to put up one hell of a fight once Austin wanted him back.

"M-Me?" Kellin stutters, flabbergasted as he looks at me, wide-eyed. "No, Vic. I'm s-sorry...I'm not e-even close...I...I'm s-sorry I shouldn't have just s-shown up on your d-doorstep...I-"

As any guy would do, I just kissed him. Easy as that. It was short, maybe only five seconds, but it was long enough to shush him.

I pulled away, and rested our foreheads together. "You really shouldn't worry so much." I laugh lightly, just to let him know I wasn't mad. Well, I suppose the kiss delivered that message pretty well.

He giggles. "Just fucking kiss me." He says, wrapping his arms around my neck and pulling me closer. He connects our lips, and he's just so, intoxicating I can't help but kiss him back. The worlds biggest homophobe couldn't help but kiss him back. He tastes like alcohol, and I can't help but wonder if this is what he tastes like all the time. If you needed me to be specific, he tastes like vodka, mixed with tequila. And maybe just the faintest trace of cigarettes.
He bites my lip, hard, before pulling away and moving towards my neck.

"Kells," I say, attempting to pull a warning tone together. "I can't have love-bites all over my n-neck." I practically squealed when he bit down.

"You're right," He huffs looking down, a pout evident on his lips.

"But," I say, smirking. "You can." I roll over so I'm on top of him, and I go at his neck.

What feels like hours later, after Kellin giggling, squealing, groaning, and squirming underneath me, he's looking up at me with this ecstatic grin on his face. I lie back down next to him, looking at those eyes. The same eyes that had looked so empty at school earlier, had a new luminescence radiating from them. I had brought life into dead eyes.

I lean forward, pressing one last kiss to his lips before I decided that I would go to sleep. I would dream of him undoubtedly, as I did every night. I pulled away, smiling down at him with his half-lidded eyes barely able to stay open.

"Y-You're good at that." He mumbles and moves himself closer into me. His lips are pressed to my neck. Not doing anything, simply resting. Parted slightly, allowing slow and shallow (cold) breaths to escape and enter his lips.

And that's how I fell asleep. Watching him. Admiring every movement. And wondering how someone could be so perfect and graceful, even while sleeping. If he only saw what I did.

When I woke up, I was very pleased to find Kellin still curled up in my arms. But I almost screamed the second I saw his neck and shoulders.

It look like someone had splattered him with a cranberry colored paint. Some areas were darker than others, but every single one was noticeable. Very, noticeable. Oddly shaped circles, teeth marks, you name it. It was on Kellin's neck.

I shifted a bit, moving so I could get a look at his collar bones, which I'm mildly obsessed with. Well, let's just say I definitely got those pretty good. There were only three or four on each bone, but they were all huge, stretching down to his upper-chest. I'm a bit surprised he let me 'venture' into his sweatshirt so far down. I can tell he doesn't love to be touched by a lot of people. But it made me feel good that he actually allowed me to suck on his skin and leaving fucking MARKS. New achievement unlocked. I guess all my fidgeting had woken up the Sleeping Beauty, because he started to shuffle a bit under the covers.

"Morning, beautiful." He says, stretching upwards to press a kiss to the tip of my nose. God, his lips were even softer than I remember them being.

"Wait...you remember last night?" I ask, not trying to sound too incredulous. Of course I didn't expect him to completely forget, but I didn't expect him to wake up the next morning and kiss me. Score one for Fuentes. Zero for Austin.

"Uh, yeah." He says, raising his eyebrows and chuckles nervously. "When I practically threw myself onto you?"

I can't help but laugh at how clueless he is. Well, then again, its not like he can see his own neck. "Kellin, I highly suggest you go look in a mirror." I tell him, giving him a light squeeze.

"Why? Is there something on my face?" He asks, moving his fingers all over his face, looking for something that wasn't there. He stops all of a sudden. "Did I throw up on you?"

I shake my head. "No, no. Of course you didn't, even though you were far beyond wasted." He blushes. "Just go run to the bathroom, and check, okay?"

He nods, and wriggles around struggling to get out of my arms. "Well, I totally would if you would let me out of your fucking vice grip." He playfully glares, and I release my arms.

"Anything for you Princess." I wink, crossing my arms over my bear chest.

Kellin's eyes grow wide. "Did I give you th-that?" He asks, pointing a shaky finger at my neck where he had bit me.

I nod, chuckling. "Yeah, but its-'

He had cut me off. "Its so fucking noticeable, Vic! Oh my god. What are we gonna do?"

I tried my very best to my laughter, and looked up at him. "I really think you should go look in the mirror, sweetheart."

"Where's the bathroom?" He asks, a blush tinting his cheeks.

"Down the hall and the first door on the right." I smile, and he nods once before exiting my room. A few seconds later, I hear someone talking to him.

"Oh hey, Kellin." Mike's voice carries down the hall and reaches my room. "I, uh, wow...I think I'd better go talk to Vic."

In a few seconds Mike has stormed into my room and is currently glaring at me like he wants to rip my insides out.

"How could you do that?!" He asks, moving his hands around, exaggerating his words. "He's in a relationship! Let alone the fact that we have school tomorrow!"

"Why didn't we go today?" I ask, completely ignoring his outburst.

"Staff Development Day." He shrugs, before firing up again. "Mom and Dad are at the store, so that's basically a free-pass for me to beat your ass."

"Beat MY ass?" I smirk, shaking my head. "No, no, no. You see Micheal, its not really that simple. If you take a look at your skimpy ass, and then look at my much more muscular, attractive figure, you'll find that-"

I'm interrupted by a loud, "Goddammit, Vic!"

Mike and I can't help the loud roar of laughter that jumps from us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooooooooooooo, little bit of cutesy Kellic? Oh my god? What ch'ya think? I like this chapter and that'd be hecka awkward if nobody else liked it. xD