Bring Me to Life

Delaney Rae Andrews

"It is a day of sorrow today for the 22 year old singer of One Direction, Harry Styles. Last night Delaney Andrews passed away. The authorities are withholding information at this moment of everything that exactly happened. The 21 year old was a model/actress who had committed her heart to her job and had been in a steady relationship with Harry Styles for two years. She made appearances on shows such as Modern Family, Pretty Little Liars, Weeds, and countless others. Just last week she also finished wrapping up filming for "The Last Dance". Today our hearts are with her family, friends, Harry, and the rest of the Delaney Andrews nation who just absolutely adored her. Until we have more news about this incident this is Julia Marshall, we'll be back after this commercial break."

Image


It was the way she bit her lip when she was embarrassed and the way her fingers ran through her hair when she got frustrated. Her eyes were a bright blue that would sparkle bright as the summer skies. When she was angry or upset they became deeper and darker than the depths of the ocean. She was a miracle upon miracle in his life and then those miracles had been taken away from him in an instant.

He had blamed himself for the longest time; he was the reason she took herself and all the sunshine she brought to the world away. Suicide. The word had made him cringe and for a long time it would make him break into tears and then he’d crawl into his covers locking himself in for days. That was how broken he was… even until this day his heart was still shattered.

Image


”I am saddened to inform that Delaney Andrews passed away last night in her New York apartment committing suicide. It’s hard to say exactly why she did what she did, there was no other history for depression or self hate. Close family friend stated, ‘She was just an overall happy person. She didn’t let anything bring her down and made positives out of everything negative.’ Memorial service is in motion as of right now being planned by her mother and Harry. The rest of the boys went on with their interview on Ellen today, Harry was not there. Louis claimed ‘There’s not much we can really say right now because we don’t know much, but what we do know is that our friend, brother is absolutely torn and all we can do as of now is be there for him and the rest of her family and friends at this time. Delaney was a lovely girl we all enjoyed her company.’ Have a wonderful night everyone.”

In Memory of Delaney Rae Andrews June 14, 1994 – December 5, 2017
♠ ♠ ♠
It's kind of a depressing start... but it'll be better. I promise, let me know what you think!!

Comment, Subscribe, Recommend!