Only of You

Chapter 11

"Why the fuck does she have to call you?" Charlie raged throwing her arms in the air, anger and jealousy searing through her body as she looked at Billie Joe who had just ended the phone call. Her hands went through her raven hair as she shouted at him, her heart was pounding, she was furious that this girl was in anyway involved with her boyfriend and then she had a thought. She looked into his eyes and swallowed, slightly scared at what he would say.

"Have you fucked her?"

He looked at her with a confused gaze, his emerald eyes squinting as he chewed his bottom lip, not knowing what to say to her, he couldn't understand why she was being like this. What was causing her to go completely ballistic? He hadn't even known Adrienne long.

"All she's been is a friend and I haven't spoken to her that much, she's called me just now 'cos her brother has some skate boards he was gonna throw away,"

As the van pulled up at a gas station, Billie Joe shook his head at his now silent girlfriend who looked like she wanted to eat up her words as she looked at him with a hint of regret. He stood up abruptly unable to look at her and walked off the bus, his head was low, a frown on his face as he walked off the bus. Mike watched Billie walking solemnly, his hands stuffed in his pockets out of the bus door. The concerned blonde bassist went after his best friend and touched his shoulder.

"Hey what's up, man?"

"She.. she just doesn't trust me at all!"

Mike didn't know what to say, he'd heard what happened and he knew that when Billie was angry it was best to leave him be, he sighed and shook his head as he turned around. Billie Joe kicked a stone on the path, he was reeling from Charlie's outburst, he really loved her but he didn't know if he was going to be able to handle this craziness. They had only just officially got together and she was accusing him of fucking another girl. Sure, Adie was gorgeous but his heart was with Charlie, there was something about her that had him hooked, even though she did piss him off now and then. Taking a deep sigh, Billie Joe walked off to a street away from the gas station and pulled out a packet of cigarettes, he took his last one and through the packet to the floor. As he lit the cigarette, he inhaled the nicotine and looked up to the blue sky, blowing smoke out as he thought about Charlie. His black hair went all shaggy as he continued to walk up the unknown street, smoking his cigarette. About 10 minutes had gone, he'd smoked his cigarette and had calmed down completely by now, he even had some new lyrics for a new song. Not wanting to forget them, he quickly grabbed a pen from the back of his jeans pocket and wrote them on his hand. 'Forget all the disappointments you have faced, Open up your worried world and let me in'

***

Tears were flowing down Charlie's face as she laid down on the small bed in the van, she was cuddling Billie Joe's pillow, wishing it was him. She felt like an idiot, she'd done it again, not trusting him. He hadn't done anything really, it was just a phone call and she'd blown it all out of proportion. Billie Joe had stormed out of the van about 15 minutes ago now, probably to cool off. Charlie had been thinking and she decided it was best to tell him her problems tonight, it wasn't fair, leaving him confused. Charlie heard the van door open and close, she sat up immediately, sitting cross legged on the bed, happy to see that he was back, he was just talking to the guys, which gave her time to quickly wipe her tears away. John had started driving again, taking them to the next location, which Charlie was looking forward to, she loved seeing Billie Joe and the guys performing. John had been driving for about half an hour before Billie Joe finally stopped talking with Mike and came to see her. He closed the curtain that separated hers and Billie Joe's bed from Mike and John's, he wanted them to be able to speak privately. He sat on the edge of the bed they shared, a small smile on his cute, round face, his green eyes were warm as he looked at her, stroking her bare leg softly.

"Hey beautiful,"

Charlie smiled back, a happy tear falling down her cheek, she was so pleased that he was OK with her and had calmed down. Not really knowing what to say, she touched his hand that was on her leg and looked into his green eyes.

"I'm so sorry, Billie,"

"Hey, c'mere,"

Climbing into his lap, she clasped her hands around his neck, cuddling him. Billie Joe wrapped his arms around her waist protectively, kissing the top of her black hair as she buried her head into his neck, kissing it gently. As she kissed his neck, a sexual reaction sparked in Billie Joe and he slowly laid her delicate body back down on the bed, she was wearing only a tight black tank top and small black shorts which most definitely had him turned on. Charlie's head rested on the soft pillow as his lean body hovered over hers, he kissed her lips sweetly. Knowing what was going to happen, Charlie wrapped her arms and legs around him, kissing him back with passion, causing him to kiss her more hungrily. She pulled off his 'Ramones' t-shirt, throwing it to the floor and grabbed hold of his face, guiding him towards her, their lips crashed against each others whilst they kissed, she tugged at the back of his hair as he removed the clothing that was necessary to be off. Billie Joe pulled back from her addictive lips and looked towards the curtain, he suddenly remembered who was behind there and a naughty grin appeared on his face. Charlie grinned too as she watched him position himself between her legs and looked at her with his lustful green eyes, making her feel weak just looking at him. Surprising her, he suddenly thrust inside of her and just as she was about to moan out to him, he caught her lips with his, kissing her feverishly as he continued to grind into her. She held onto his arms tightly, digging her nails in slightly as they had passionate sex, her lips were like a magnet against his. Sweating as he made love to her, Billie Joe gave one last deep thrust as they both orgasmed together, they parted lips to look at each other and smiled happily. Charlie hugged Billie Joe tightly and kissed his shoulder, she had wanted to tell him her problems tonight, she would have to tell him tomorrow.