Only of You

Chapter 4

"So what happened last night?" Mike asked watching as a topless Billie Joe set up his amp and guitar in the garage. Mike lived with Billie and they practiced together all the time. His blue eyes frowned at Billie Joe, a little confused, his best friend was seeming a little quiet and resistant today, which wasn't like Billie Joe at all. He stood up to walk over to him, stopping him from sorting his guitar out, he put his hand on Billie's naked shoulder. "Look I saw you with Charlie, we all did, what happened man?"

Billie Joe put his guitar down for a second, cocking his head to the side giving his friend a little cheeky grin, he looked up at the ceiling and sighed.

"We had sex,"

"Holy fuck, about time, man!" Mike spoke a little too excitedly as he patted Billie Joe on the back, the two of them smiling as the green eyed Billie shushed him to be quiet. The blonde Mike sat back down, feeling happy for his friend, it was obvious how much he liked Charlie, for months he'd liked her.
"So where does this leave you two?"

"She wants us to have a 'friends with benefits' thing, no relationship," He explained shrugging his shoulders as he got back to his equipment.

"How do you feel about that?"

"Totally cool with it," The black haired Billie Joe told him as he slung the guitar over his shoulders. He got his pick ready and looked at Mike with a small smile and wide eyes.
"Right, lets do 'why do you want him?' John's on his way isn't he?"

Mike sighed as he shook his head at his best friend, he could tell he didn't want to talk about it so he decided it was best to leave Billie Joe to it. Let him come to him in his own time, he'd always be there.

**

Charlie sat in her flat at 6PM waiting for Billie Joe to come over. Her shift at the guitar shop had finished an hour ago and they had agreed to meet at her flat for round two. As she sat on the sofa playing with her black painted nails, she chuckled, it was a little weird that they were doing this, but she just kept telling herself they were just friends who enjoyed sex, nothing more and he understood that too. This would be the second time they would have sex together, but this time they'd be sober, she hoped that it would be as good as last time. She stood up to look in the mirror, she was in just her dressing gown, her hair was resting against her shoulders and she wore little make up. The door bell rang, making her heart beat go ten to the dozen. Swallowing, she walked over to the wooden door and opened it up to a very good looking Billie Joe who was dressed in black skinny jeans with a studded belt, a white misfits t-shirt and his hair was in its messed up style, she stared at him, maybe for a little too long. He gave her a cute smile whilst his green eyes stared sexily at her.

"So, can i come in?"

"Oh god, yeah," She moved out of the way for him, letting him slide past her.

Charlie closed the door and turned around to see Billie Joe with his hands shoved in his pockets. He was one sexy man, she knew straight away there was going to be no trouble with chemistry here. She wanted to pounce on him already. Billie Joe grinned, gesturing towards her dressing gown with his head.

"Going to bed?"

She giggled looking down at her dressing gown and back up to Billie Joe. As she looked at him with a lusty look in her green eyes, she undid the tie of the gown and through it off her body, revealing a sexy black and red lingerie set. The top was a corset with matching french knickers. Billie Joe's dark green eyes widened as she stood there in the sexy underwear for him. He lifted his top off his head, showing her his lean, toned half naked body. He stepped closer and winked at her.

"Fancy going to bed?"

"Or we could try the table?" She smirked sexily. She bit her lip and began walking slowly towards the table in her front room, bending her body over the table, laying her stomach down on the table.

Billie Joe followed behind her, watching her body snake over the table. He smiled lustfully as he stood behind her, his hips glued behind her ass. He stroked the curves of her body, leaving both hands on her ass, squeezing her cheeks. Charlie's heart beat began to quicken as she felt him slowly begin to peel off her french knickers, revealing her creamy, soft skin. A mischievous glint skimmed Billie Joe's green eyes as he looked at her bare ass, he grinned and raised his hand, slamming it back down against her soft skin harshly, leaving a red hand print. She gasped not expecting the blow and turned her head to look at him, his naked torso hovering over her back and a naughty expression on his face. She grinned at him, feeling extremely turned on.

"I think you should take your pants off,"

"Patience, Charlie, patience,"

She felt completely under his wing, like he was her master, he was completely in control. Billie Joe slapped her ass again, on the other cheek, causing her to yelp. He grinned moving his fingers to the buckle on his belt, undoing it and then undoing the zipper on his jeans. Charlie felt him take off his jeans and felt that he had no underwear on. A fresh ball of excitement span around her body as she felt his aroused penis touch her skin. She wanted him, and she wanted him now.

"Do you want it, Charlie?"

She nodded eagerly as he stroked her skin with the tip of his cock, teasing her, making her want him even more. He grinned as he positioned himself at her entrance, feeling her wetness, he pushed inside her, but only slightly, making her groan, wanting more. He groped her breasts and every inch of her sexy curves as he eased himself further inside of her making her moan.

"Billie, stop it,"

"Stop what?" He smirked, innocently.

Just as she was about to moan out to him, he thrusted, deep and hard inside of her. She moaned out to him, loudly, begging for more as she gripped her hands onto the table as he penetrated her. He slapped her ass, making her yell out to him in pleasure as he slammed his cock into her roughly. He stopped thrusting, pulling himself out of her, he grabbed hold of her waist, spinning her around so her back was laid on the table and she was facing him. Surprised she looked up at him with a small smile, he smiled back and leant down to kiss her pretty face. His body hovered over hers as his hands shot up into her thick black hair, she returned the gesture and tugged his messy black hair, moaning into his mouth as they kissed. Billie Joe buried his face into the crook of her neck as he slid his cock deep back inside of her, fucking her rapidly as she wrapped her legs tightly around his waist.

"Yes, fuck me, Billie,"

As the session came to an end, the two of them were gasping for air draped over each others bodies. Billie Joe looked up, his hair in all sorts of directions, bright green eyes and smiled cheekily at the woman beneath him.

"I could get used to this,"

Charlie laughed at him, pushing him off her.