Only of You

Chapter 9

Green Day were playing at 'Argons' and the crowd were crazy, jumping over each other, beers were thrown everywhere, they were loving the music, shouting at the band for 'more'. Billie was loving being the frontman, adrenaline was pumping through him as he controlled the crowd and played his songs to them, making them go mental. He noticed Adrienne stood at the front of the stage, her arms in the air and her dreadlocks were swaying as she moved to the music. He gave her a wink and smiled as he strummed his guitar and sang 'Why do you want him?'.
After the gig had finished Billie was straight at the bar ordering a Jack Daniels and coke, man he was thirsty. Charlie pushed her way through the punk rockers and stood next to Billie, a big smile on her face as she wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tightly, feeling his wet sweaty shirt against her skin.

"You guys were amazing, I know you always are but jesus Billie, you should be playing huge arenas, you're so good,"

His green eyes wide, he pulled back to look at her and smiled happily, showing his crooked teeth.

"Thanks babe, it was a pretty awesome show wasn't it,"

Charlie nodded, keeping an arm wrapped around him as she kissed his lips, surprising him slightly because she wasn't the type to show affection usually. He stepped back, running a hand through his wet hair and gasped.

"Ok, who are you and what have you done with Charlie?"

Laughing at him, she took hold of his face, both hands on his cheeks, drawing him in for a deep kiss to which he accepted, placing his hands on her waist, he pulled her body against his as they kissed passionately. She pressed her body against his, pinning him against the bar as her hands roamed through his hair. Pulling back from the passionate embrace, Billie looked at Charlie shocked.

"Erm.. Wow,"

She pecked his lips once more and stepped away from him smiling as the barman placed Billie's drink on the wooden bar. Billie watched as she stood next to him, cooly leaning against the bar, looking so sexy as she looked up at him, biting her just kissed lips.

"I love you Billie, I can't hide it anymore, I want us to be together,"

A huge grin appeared on Billie Joe's face as he watched her admit her feelings to him, he couldn't believe what he was hearing, for so long he'd been waiting to hear her say this. Charlie had decided that she wanted him, she loved him and the thought of him deciding to be with another girl really hurt her. Billie Joe's green eyes had lit up like stars in the night sky, he grabbed her small waist, lifting her body up so she could wrap her legs around his waist. They held onto each other like they both never wanted to let go.

As he put her down, she kissed his lips again and turned to the bar to order herself a drink. As Billie turned around to look at the band on the stage he was met by a headful of dreadlocks and a pair of pretty brown eyes. He smiled warmly at her as she looked up at him.

"Hey Billie,"

"Hey Adie, did you like the show?" He wandered as he took a sip of his drink.

"Like it? I loved it!" Adrienne told him honestly as she smiled, adding. "Just gutted I have to be back at college tomorrow,"

"Oh what class are you taking?"

"Human sexuality,"

Billie looked at her with his eye brows raised, her reply had sparked an interest in him. Typical young guy, Adrienne thought as she rolled her eyes, laughing at him.

"Anyway I just came over here to remind you to call me when the 7 inch is out, I definitely want one,"

"Oh don't worry I'll be calling, I wanna know about your class, might have some tips for me hey," He laughed back at her, watching as she walked back towards the stage, laughing at him as she went.

Charlie came up behind Billie, holding onto his arm, she smiled watching as the woman from the other night walked off. She looked up at her boyfriend, glad that she could say that he was hers.

"What did she want?" She asked him curiously, a hint of jealously in her voice.

"Just reminding me about the vinyl, don't worry babe, she's a nice girl anyway, nothing what you're thinking!" He told her, noticing her tone.

Billie wrapped an arm around her shoulder as she wrapped hers around his waist, holding him protectively, she rested her head on his chest and took a deep breath. She was so scared of losing him, everything she ever loved she always lost, thats why she always decided not to have a relationship with him, but now she'd done it, after her little chat with Mike, she'd taken the plunge and gotten together with Billie.