Status: struggling to push past a horrible author's block...

The Artist: Silence Is Tumultuous

Of all her murders, all her crimes, nobody has ever caught up to her. Nobody has ever caught her. Nobody ever knew who she was. all of that changed because of one bastard.
With the police hot on her heels, Christabelle lays as low as possible... and finds herself in the territory of Cali's most notorious gang.
She takes on a new life, a new job, a new self. The Artist sleeps, and in its place a different, yet equally dark face surfaces. Her name is Shadows.
The past hinders her; the present is on her neck, and the future is dying.
Will the death of M Shadows drag more souls down, or will Christabelle's twisted ways be stopped for good?

R for language, violence, blah blah whatever. Might be a little drama but I'm making it up as I go.
I do not own Avenged Sevenfold or any recognizable characters (their wives, family etc). I do, however, own the plot and the rest of the characters (Christabelle Poe, the Master, etc). I'd appreciate it if nobody decided to steal it.

A/N It's actually more of an original fic, I just used some pre-existing names and faces. I don't know where to put it, Org.Fic or FanFic so I just put it in fanfic...
  1. Witness
    POV Witness
  2. An end to many things.
    Filler ._.
  3. Hello, hello..
    somebody's not going to be taking late night walks for a while...
  4. Precursors of Dinner With The Naja Naja
    Filler ._.
  5. Hail To The King
  6. How Grief Can Undo A Man