He Haunts Me

They Go To The Bathroom Inside A Box. That's Plain

I hated spending time with Nick at my house. Jasper was always right there, watching and listening. Plus, he’d talk, butt into our conversations and piss the hell out of me. “I want a cat.” I told Nick, leaning against his chest as we sat on the couch and watched a movie.

“That wasn’t random or anything.” Nick said with a smile.

“I want one though.” I laughed.

“Ew. Why?” Jasper asked from the other side of me. It was a difficult task to completely block him out.

“Then you should get one.” Nick told me while he twisted his fingers through my hair. That was something I loved. It could also knock me out faster than anything.

“I don’t think my mom would approve of that. She doesn’t really like pets. I had a rabbit once, she made it live outside. When I went to camp, she said he ran away with his girlfriend...I found out a few years ago a dog actually attacked it.” I was devastated once I found out the truth.

“Oh my God. That’s horrible.” Nick laughed as he said it.

“Then why are you laughing?” I whined.

“I don’t know.” he continued to laugh.

“Stop laughing.” I whined again.

“I’m sorry, babe.” Nick apologized then continued to lean down and kiss me softly. Softly, disappear after a few minutes and it turned into full frontal making out. At some point I hear Jasper gag, and leave. Thank God.

“You really shouldn’t get a cat.” Jasper informed me while I sat in my Art room and drew aimlessly after Nick had left. I didn’t bother answering him. “Cats are gross. They lick themselves. They go to the bathroom inside a box. That’s plain wrong.” I continued to ignore Jasper’s long rant on cats by concentrating on my drawing.

It was a person. A girl. She had a heart shaped face. Her nose was sharp and straight, and her eyes were piercing. I couldn’t put my finger on where I’ve seen this girl but I have. Was it a friend of Alison, the little girl I used to babysit? No. Violet’s little sister? No. Who was she? I wondered as a drew wisps of hair blowing in front of her face.

“Who is that?” Jasper growled looking down at the girl.

“I don’t know.”

“Where did you see her?” he pushed.

“I don’t know.” I said sharply. “Why?”

“I don’t know.”

Watched Jasper’s stone facial expression drop to a soft one from the corner of my eye. I then realized who I had drawn. I drew Emily, his little sister. “Do you want this?” I asked once I finished drawing her.

“Why would I want that?” Jasper asked with edge to his voice.

“How should I know! Why do want half of the stuff you ask for?” I always wondered where Jasper stored all of the stuff he asked for. Where did he go at night? I couldn’t ask him that. I felt weird asking him to hand me something let alone asking where we hide away at night. Sure, a good portion of the time he stayed in my closet but sometimes I couldn’t find him anywhere.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love it when you comment or subscribe.
=D