He Haunts Me

Isaiah

“Jasper, we all knew father favored Emily. You just couldn’t stand that could you? It angered you that father despised you and loved Emily, didn’t it? I must say, little brother, I never would have expected you to murder your own baby sister.” Jasper’s brother and he had a striking resemblance. Jasper being the better looking of the two.

“Isaiah, I did not kill Emily.” Jasper seethed.

“The jealousy drove you mad, little brother.” Isaiah had a pleased smile stretched across his. “Father will be irate when he hears the news.” Isaiah was still wearing his twisted grin.

“I would never harm Emily! She fell! It was an accident!” Jasper screamed in out rage.

Flash.

Emily was walking on a stone wall. A waterfall was visible behind her, and the sound of water hitting rocks was a soothing sound.

Flash.

Jasper lunged at Emily with a malicious look on his face.

Flash.

Emily’s scream echoed through the woods.

Flash.

Jasper hung over the wall and watched his little sister’s body hit the rocks in the water with a sickening crack. He watched as the water began to cloud with blood.

I woke with a scream. Why did I keep seeing these things. I didn’t want to see them anymore. I didn’t want to know anything that happened in Jasper’s life. “What’s going on with you?” light filled my room and Jasper stood with his arms crossed.

“You killed her!” I screeched. “You killed Emily!”

“What?” Jasper’s voice remained eerily calm as his face contorted in anger.

“You pushed her! How could you do that?” I was screaming, good thing mom was on a business trip or she would be awake and question me as to who I was screaming at.

“I didn’t push her.” Jasper looked ready to push me over a ledge too.

“You’re a liar! You were jealous and you pushed her!” angry tears were fall down my face now.

“You’re a foolish little girl and you have no idea what you’re talking about. I suggest you keep your mouth shut!”

“Maybe I would understand if you explained things to me, Jasper!”

“How am I supposed to explain things to you when you don’t ask anything?”

“How am I supposed to ask you things when all you ever do is yell and insult me? What did I ever do to you, Jasper?” I begged to know.

“You didn’t do anything! You just look so much like her! It makes things so much harder!” Jasper yelled.

“Like who?” I growled.

“Never mind.”

“Like Katherine? Is that who you think I look like?” I place my hands on my hips.

“Why do you know this? Where are you getting this?” I remained silent. “Are you seeing things again?” I still kept my mouth shut. “You are! What did you see, Cecilia? Did see Emily slip off the wall? Did you see my brother betray me? Did you see all of my family and friends disown for something I didn’t do? I already know you saw my father kill me. Did you see my parents tell everyone that I ran away when really I was buried down the road in the very same fucking field where Katherine broke my heart? Did you see all of that?” Jasper screamed in my face.

I stood shaking and crying, there was only a small gap between Jasper and I. “Oh please, cut the shit.” Jasper growled. I let out a small whimper and backed away from him a few steps. “Cecilia.” Jasper voice softened and he took a few steps toward me with his hands reaching out toward me.

“Don’t.” I spat backing further away from him.

“We need to talk.” Jasper informed me softly.

“I don’t want to talk you!” I yelled angry and scared of Jasper's temper.

Jasper let out an angry growl before storming out of the room and slamming the door shut behind him with so much force the walls shook.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about being posted so late, I had a friend over all day.
Comments and subscriptions are always nice motivation.
=D